Good Rape Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbidden, "Yes, Master."

With these words, she had her most powerful orgasm.

She collapsed on him, resting her full weight on him. She took great comfort from the feeling of her big cock resting deep inside of him. She took her time and almost seemed to be hugging him.

He told himself he was grateful that she came because she needed to be appeased. He tried not to think about his anxiety that she'd pull out and be done with him, that she'd be done fucking him.

Fulfillment

After she'd recovered, she pushed her weight up a little and looked down at him. She marveled at what she was doing. Her cock was buried inside of him, his face was red from crying and was wet and glistened with tears and cum and all because of her! He was traumatized beyond any imagining and she had done this to him. She tingled anew.

Oh yes, he's preggers!

She leaned down and kissed him. It was a tender kiss. And he took it from her. As he did, her appetite grew and she began kissing in earnest. She took his mouth with her tongue and he did what was expected which was to passively accept. He began to gently suck her tongue as she fucked him once more with her cock.

"This will fulfill you now. Being fucked is what you're gonna need, baby-girl. Gonna need this cock."

He was completely broken now. She'd fucked him until all that remained were the broken parts. No longer was his focus on getting out, getting away. Rather, he was grateful that she'd resumed the rape cycle.

I'm a party-girl. Feels...sooooooo fucking good!

With each thrust:

So good!

Oh god!

So good!

Need!

So good!

Please!

More!

He stared up at her.

She's so pretty!

And he was bewildered by her beauty as she looked down her nose at him. Once more, he was with Claudia and Elle at the same time.

In a quiet voice, "Oooooooo, oh my god, so big. Hhhhhhmmmm, yeah. Sooooooo good!" So taken by what she was doing to him, he did not even know he'd uttered the encouragement. "More...more...more! Thank you, thank you! Thank you, thank you, Master. Feels so good!"

Oh, god!

She was shocked that she was still so aroused and knew she'd have to cum again.

"You are a needy, little girl."

She lifted her weight and placed her hands on his shoulders. With her arms locked straight, he bore the full weight of her upper torso as she fucked him missionary.

As she slowly built her speed, she reached one hand to his throat and used it to take some of her weight. Just enough to suggest strangulation.

Immediately he reached for her hand, terrified by the implication.

Quick as a snake, she brought her other hand up and stabbed a finger toward his face in warning. Her head was drawn back and she was literally looking down her nose at him and her expression spoke of the seriousness of her expectation.

Terrified, wondering if she really might do the unthinkable, he slowly took his hand away.

Obey Master.

The message was clear to both of them. In this moment, his life belonged to Claudia. She could take it if she desired. He was her property because she willed it.

He cried.

He did not speak but his expression was one of desperate pleading. She smirked down at him knowing she could take his life.

She reached down with her other hand to activate the vibrator in the dildo before bringing it up to join her other hand at his throat. Most of her weight was on his collar bones with just enough on his throat to make it hard to breath and to fuck up his head even more than she had so far.

He knew she might kill him. He knew there was nothing he could do about it. His life was literally in her hands. He distracted himself by admiring her fierce beauty and the incredible feelings she was causing down in his "boy-pussy."

"This is your unforgettable, forever and ever. Are you going to thank me, Kitten?"

Looking her in the eye and with a solemn and slightly choked voice, "Thank you, Master."

She began giving him hard, short, power thrusts.

It was coming again. She was close.

Looking him in the eye, they spoke without words. I'm raping you and you are getting off on it. You like it and I know it. This is who you are now. I did this to you. She spoke this without words and he heard all of it. He internalized all of her unspoken words. He knew. And he knew she was right. And then he felt it coming.

Continuing with those short, hard thrusts, they both climaxed together.

Before collapsing on top of him, she deactivated the vibrator. She rested atop him as he took her full weight.

Making it Proper

She thought that should about do it but then realized one more thing was required if she wanted to think of this as good and proper rape. If nothing else, it could be thought of as the cherry on top.

She pulled out of him and he came back to himself. He was almost totally certain it was over.

She stood over him, "Hands and knees, now."

He was scared as he thought she might spank him again.

Gently, sweetly, lovingly, "Come on now, Princess, let's get you on your feet."

Though he stood, he was wary and shrank before her.

Since the initial slap, she remained mindful to keep all physical contact as loving and tender as possible and in this spirit, she guided him by the wrist the way a mother would guild a toddler, "This way, young lady." She walked him around to the front of the couch. "On your knees, Kitten."

He saw her completely naked from the waist down for the first time. She was right in front of him. Her bush was full and beautiful and a little intimidating. He'd never been so close to a woman's sex before.

She sat on the couch and reclined onto the cushions. Looking him in the eye, "You know what to do, party-girl."

He hated that she called him that.

Why does she need to be so mean?

He thought he knew what she expected but he was not sure and felt very tentative. It was important to get things right and to not anger her. Yet it was so horrible for his first time to be this way, to be with his rapist. Like the intercourse, he thought of this as a great intimacy.

She watched him as he positioned himself on hands and knees right before her and leaned forward, bringing his face right up to her majestic bush. Tentatively, he gave her mound a kiss. The first kiss really landed only on her bush. He leaned in a bit further and kissed her mons and then again on her vulva.

Oral was by far, her thing and his fear of her was so beautiful.

Maybe more than a kiss.

She offered a smirky smirk and half lidded eyes.

He was very unsure about this and more than intimidated. He was intimidated by her, for sure, but he was also intimidated by the idea of kissing a woman's crotch. And for an instant, he was a little repulsed by her musk. She smelled of sweat and pee and sex. Her smell was strong and it was too much. Unexpectedly, he grew accustomed to it in remarkably short order. Far more astonishing was that soon it was not enough. Her musk captivated him and he was overwhelmed by the experience.

His fear continued to arouse her and how he proceeded in this, his demonstrative trepidation, only heightened her arousal. As she'd just cum, she was startled to discover her arousal building so quickly. After taking several deep breaths from her crotch, he began to gently munch on her hot crotch with just his lips. He was giving her very sensual, open mouth kisses on her crotch but refrained from using his tongue.

His fear was gone. There was only one thing in his world now. In moments, he'd transitioned from trepidation to devotion. In this he felt a genuine sense of purpose and the beginnings of real need. He began to gently whimper and moan into her crotch and this sent her to greater heights. After several more minutes, he very tentatively licked her with just the tip of his tongue. She thought of them as "kitten-licks" and enjoyed the teasing.

After another blurry pass of time, he could hold back no longer and began making out with her crotch in earnest. Only after fully giving himself to what would become a new obsession for the boy did he realize that after cumming twice, his cock was as hard as it had ever been in his life. He could not quite get enough and began to think of what he was doing as something that might drive him crazy with need.

She was ready. She broke his kiss and with a delicately guiding hand, positioned him on his back. She quickly mounted his face with the tip of his nose on her tight anus and his mouth right wear it needed to be. She began with a gentle grind until she felt it coming. And she knew it was going to be big.

He had no idea what was coming but her movement ticked up in pace. And then she came and when she did, she gushed hard down on his face. Without thought, he did what nature intended of a party-girl and opened his mouth to consume as much of her essence as was possible. And when he did, he came again. Once more, he came without being touched in any way.

When she eventually opened her eyes, she saw what he'd done and could not have been more pleased. She knew that each time she brought him to orgasm, she changed him and his sense of himself on a fundamental level.

"Mmmmmm, you swallowed. Good, bitch. Good, good, bitch," she said encouragingly. "See, you are a natural party-girl."

He tried to tell himself it was gross but the lie did not stick.

He was an utterly broken boy yet his penis remained ridged. After three hard orgasms, his cock was still rock hard.

After catching her breath, she was done with him. She was wiped out. Claudia dismounted her rape-toy and while looking down at him, "I'm going to take a shower. Get out."

He was drenched in tears, his own cum and her ejaculate. He was a piece of garbage. He was a rape victim suitable for immediate disposal, a condom wrapper, a piece of sex trash. The only thing missing from the picture was the smeared mascara.

She turned to leave the room. At the threshold to her bedroom, she stopped, turned and said, "Oh, Kitten?"

He looked at her expectantly.

"Good rape."

Without thought and later he was certain it was said in the spirit of keeping her from growing angry, he quietly responded, "Thank you." Instantly, he felt as though he just slapped himself in the balls.

She smiled joyously and left the room.

He should have been relieved but it was too late for that. There was nothing left to escape. In time, he'd realize that he did not even get away with his life, so profound was the damage she did to him. He was broken. While in such a state, he did not even remember his walk home; he was in a sort of rape blackout.

*

In the shower, she enjoyed the hot water, one hand above her head up against the tile. She leaned forward letting the wall take some of her weight. She wore a dreamy smile as she reflected on her night. It was by far the best sex she'd ever had. She tried to imagine this since forever but never could she have known it would be this exquisite.

Mmmmmmm, dreams really do come true! God, my first rape. Wonderful.

Of course it happened much later in life than she would have liked, but she'd take it at nineteen. She continued to flash back on the ecstasy as she enjoyed the physical and emotional satisfaction.

Bitch is preggers.

She grew melancholy. She and Missy shared everything and as they did, they delighted in their mutual joy at each new discovery. She thought about their trip to Spain and how they marveled at what awaited them around every street corner. Be it a new food, a fashion or some new song on the radio, their individual joy was amplified as they gave themselves to discovery and sensation and did so as a couple. She loved driving to wherever on a sunny weekend while sitting next to her lover, singing their new favorite song together. The smiles seemed so wide and bright.

Tonight would have been no different. They would have raped him together and would have fallen all the more in love while doing it. As soon as she considered it, she felt resentment.

We should have been raping him together. Oh my god, she'd have loved it! Miss my woman.

Claudia knew it was her anger issues and their mutual aggression that soured the relationship. While each was dominant, she'd always believed that they could have found a way to compromise on that score. She'd seen it happen. Sometimes she did not mind Missy taking the lead and even appreciated it. Other times, Claudia ran the show and Missy could deal with it graciously. That part could have worked out.

It was their collective aggression and occasional anger that was the problem. If that could have been handled, she knew they'd still be together.

If only we'd had a boy like Timmy around.

It occurred to her that had they an appropriate vessel for their aggression, someone suitable they could work their issues out on, someone they'd both enjoy working over, at least on occasion, then they'd have the space to share more gentle affection with one another. Neither of them had the room to be themselves in a healthy way when it was just the two of them. Had they a side boy with whom they could exorcise their aggression, they'd have likely harmonized much better and found that healthy space they needed to remain together. Immediately she knew it would not be the occasion, for them to have worked, they'd have needed a rape toy to play with who was at their beck and call. It would have needed to be a regular, ongoing and likely frequent outpouring of sexual aggression.

And god, he was made to rape.

These were the impossibilities she pondered that made her sad and miss her woman even more.

She put those thoughts aside and enjoyed one of the best nights sleep she'd ever had.

Just before slipping into the void, she smiled thinking about what Missy would have done to that boy.

*

Pregnant and Alone

Tim went home, curled up into a ball and fell asleep at once.

He awoke at noon feeling almost disoriented and wondered if he was still asleep. There was a slight burning sensation on his ribs and his bottom felt very odd. When he saw the scratch marks all over his torso, it all came back to him in a rush. He collapsed onto the couch where he remained for the next few days.

He was a wreck. He was now a rape victim and he was no less shocked by it than he had been as it actually happened. In fact, he was shaken to his core. He did not know how to go on. He obsessed in a way that made it feel as though it was still happening.

Anger was his first go-to emotion. He thought to call the cops and report the crime. He wanted her in jail. Yet it only took minutes for him to play that one out to its conclusion. How would it look for him to report a rape? It was bad enough for women to do it, but it would be so much worse for a man. He imagined that most of the time, there was a female intake officer for such investigations. What would she think of him? Maybe he was not raped at all, but was just part of some rough sex? Maybe he had it coming?

Did I?

And that led to his next unavoidable focus: he'd been aroused the entire time. The entire rape. What did that say about him? Would the officer ask him about that? It did not seem like a question the officer should ask under the circumstances but she might. What would he say? Then he became a little frightened of this imagined police officer, the woman that was supposed to help him.

What if she's like Claudia and is kinda into it?

And if the cop didn't ask this damning question, it would certainly be reviewed in a criminal trial. Were you or were you not sexually enticing the defendant? Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this so called victim is nothing of the sort. Little Timmy strutted into my client's apartment, late at night and got what she was asking for. Her cock was hard throughout the entirety of their congress. This little coquet had two separate orgasms while engaged with my client and did so without even being touched down there.

He could never report this. He could only hope other boys did not fall victim to that monster.

He cried with his sense of powerless victimization.

Why me?

Though a virgin, he had a remarkable libido and always had. He was accustomed to using masturbation to regulate his emotions and to take the edge off his almost ever present needs. Yet he discovered that in this, there was no sanctuary, no escape from the horror he'd endured. To his utter dismay, every time he came, he thought about Claudia raping him. Each time, he cried anew.

Oh god, what is wrong with me!

Tim considered that this was some sort of cosmic reckoning or karma in return for his misdeed. He'd wanted her attention. He'd wanted her to think him attractive. He liked when she commented on his ass. Though embarrassing, he remembered the thrill he got when he did his little-girl twirl in front of her while hoping she'd like what she saw. All of this was the likely explanation as to why he returned to the rape every time he masturbated. He was guilty and this was his punishment.

He knew he was broken and doubted he'd ever be the same happy boy he used to be.

Oddly, his masturbation habit increased to the point of near obsession. He began getting himself off six to eight times a day and before long it became an unavoidable conclusion that in fact that he was being punished by God or the universe. And each time he got himself off, Claudia was there raping him. She was taking him from behind or pushing him down on her.

Another oddity occurred to him: he was taking much longer than usual to get off. Typically, he could make himself cum in seconds, if he wanted to. Now it might take ten to fifteen minutes before he'd find any physical relief. Yet this meant that in his mind, she was doing him from behind the whole time. He calculated that there were days he was at it for more than a combined three hours throughout the course of the day. For three to four hours, he had his face buried in her crotch or she was raping him with her strap on. And sometimes it was not Claudia doing him, it was Elle.

Great, somehow I brought Claudia home with me as a new roommate. What the fuck!

With each orgasm, he re-experienced all of it. Worst was what she said to him. And it was not just what she said, but how she said it. She said he wanted it, that he asked for it and she said it in a way that sounded both encouraging and mocking.

And she made me agree.

I didn't want that! No fucking way!

And with that ever more hysterical response, he'd begin crying anew.

I didn't! he'd insist.

Yet there he was reliving it every time he masturbated. Despite the horror of it all, as the raping went on, it did feel good.

Oh god! So fucking good!

There was another disturbing realization. He reasoned that while cuming so frequently, his ejaculations should be at least a little smaller subsequent to his first cum of the day. Yet the opposite seemed true. Not only were his organs huge, but the amount of cum he was producing was noticeably greater. The amount did not dissipate with each orgasm, it might have become greater. Weird. It was not really disturbing, just odd. The boy had too many other things to be disturbed by.

He hated himself. He considered taking his own life.

Oh yeah, I can't...it belongs to Claudia now.

He was forlorn, resigned to self loathing.

A day after his Big Date, another wonder came to him. His bottom almost seemed to be getting wet every time he got himself off. There was no evidence of wetness, but it seemed wet, anyway. Maybe it was his imagination brought on by the trauma of what he'd endured? He was sure she'd psychologically scarred him.

She said she'd impregnated me. Like she shot her cum in me.

He knew she didn't but the sensation returned each time he became aroused and with each passing day, it became more pronounced.