Good Rape Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riding her arousal, she kept her tone playful as though this was just playtime. "You come into my house, shaking that cute, little ass, get me all worked up and then you just want to walk out? You know what you are, don't you?"

"I...I...I don't know. I just...please...can I just..."

"You're a tease. You're just a hot, little tease. You know what's inside every tease, don't you, princess?"

"I...I...don't..."

"A slut, that's what. More than a slut, a party-girl."

A party-girl was the girl who got drunk at parties and got gang banged. She was the one who got herself good and raped. She got raped in just such a way that suggested she might actually have wanted it...until she got it, that was. Nobody really wanted to be raped, but everybody knew that with a party girl, there was an element of internal dysfunction, a level of desperate need, a profound need for validation so much so that she was willing to put herself in that position to be raped. She offered herself up to be raped and then cried about it all afterward. If it ever went to court, and it almost never did, the defense would show how everything that dirty girl did was designed to get herself well fucked by the group of white, male leaders of tomorrow. She had it coming. Even the other women at the party would say, "Yeah, she was asking for it."

Tim's eyes went large with the implication. No longer could he disassociate. "No. No, please. I don't."

Finger to lips, "Shhhhhh, hush your pretty lips now, party girl. Don't piss me off again. You're a wet, neeedy, little party girl and we both know it."

"No...I'm not!" For an instant, Tim viewed it all objectively and he could not believe the absurdity of the moment. He was having to deny that he was a party-girl. Where am I?

She pursed her lips and said regretfully, "Ohhhh, I told you to be quiet. What shall I do for you? I know just the thing!" It was actually one of her favorite things, a thing she'd not indulged in for the longest time.

She hopped off the boy and told him to stand up. His eyes went large in terror. Slowly he stood. She moved right up to him and with her face inches from his, she began to unbutton his fly. She smiled a vicious and joyful smile.

"Someone's earned a spanking."

Naughty Boys Get Punished

"What! No, no, don't..."

It's been waaaaaay too long! Claudia absolutely loved spanking and had not been able to share this passion with anybody for the longest time.

As he tried to retreat, she grabbed him by the waistband, sat back down on the couch and pulled him over her knee. She tugged down his jeans just below his now naked bottom and draped one of her legs down across the back of his knees, pinning him in place. Like old times! His naked ass was beautiful to her. Two smooth, muscular globes which in her mind, were made for spanking. She began to spank him as though he were a naughty child.

Oh my god, what the fuck!

spank spank spank spank spank spank

Heaven. I'm in heaven. Mmmmmmm

Just this, just this singular pleasure was almost enough to make her okay with being out of her relationship with Missy. They were both spankers but neither was a spankee. Oh my god, Missy loved to spank!

The first volley did not hurt terribly as she was using her bare hand. Things were happening so quickly he was just then catching up to his sense of indignation which quickly turned to anger. This simply had to stop! Who did she think she was that she thought she could do this to him? I'm not a child! I'm not!

"Stop it!" he demanded. "What do you think you are doing? You can't do this to me?" For a fleeting moment, he was grateful to be shaken out of his fear. Though his situation was surreal and outrageous, he took a small relief in his reaction to it all. At the very least, it felt right to try to stand up for himself. Yet his outlook soon turned back to despair when he tried to push himself up and away from his tormentor. With his body pitched over her leg the way it was, and with her left arm firmly over his back and her right leg over the back of both of his, he discovered the futility of his efforts. She'd very effectively and almost effortlessly pinned him in place.

spank spank spank spank spank spank

She was absolutely delighted by his feeble attempt to defend himself. "Well look at you! Arn't you the spirited girl!"

spank spank spank spank spank spank

Eyes wide and mouth agape with disbelief, he was struck dumb by the simple fact that even with superior strength, he could not get up.

"Bad..." spank "bad..." spank "naughty..." spank "little..." spank "girl..." spank spank spank spank spank spank

Now it was starting to burn and despair edged toward panic.

spank spank spank spank spank spank

Claudia worked out constantly, was at her physical peak and was a natural athlete. Subduing him was easy and enjoyable. Her arms and shoulders were nothing but cut muscle and she could take the slight burn in her hand all night long.

"Oh, and aren't you the naughty little bottom!" said playfully, again as though speaking to a toddler. "You told me a big, naughty fib, right to my face. You liked my compliment about your cute, hot, little ass, didn't you?"

spank spank spank spank spank spank

"Ouch, yes, I'm sorry! Please! Ow! Please! It's just..."

spank spank spank spank spank spank

"It's just what, Princess?"

Why does she call me that?

"I just wasn't used to it I guess. I'm sorry. I did like it." And he knew with clear eyed certainty that in fact he did like it. He knew he should not enjoy being objectified but it excited him when she did it to him. This clear realization caused him further shame. He did his slow turn as much to elicit a complement as to satisfy her expectation.

"That's my girl."

"Please...please let me go. I won't tell anybody, I swear. Please just...

Smiling ear to ear...

spank spank spank spank spank spank

"Gonna make you a good girl!" said happily and with encouragement.

Even as a Girl

His cries for mercy sent her on her way to another orgasm. It occurred to her that while giving up spanking for the sake of her relationship, she'd abandoned an essential and vital part of herself. This is my truth. This is who I am! Again she felt incredible pleasure in getting to share her true self with someone. Claudia was extremely controlling and had always known she was a disciplinarian at her core. She was unbridled in her expression. Oh god, yes! Yesssssssss!

spank spank spank spank spank spank

"Ow, please! It hurts!"

Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Fuck yes!

She even loved the slight burning sensation in her spanking hand. Her hand was tough enough that it was merely a mild sensation, a growing warmth and a gentle reminder of her place in the world. I'm a spanker!

Even as a little girl, she was the authority figure. When she and her neighbor friends played house or school, she was always the Mother or Teacher and someone was always getting in trouble. Getting in trouble was the whole point of the game, after all. She enjoyed lording over girls and boys but punishing a boy held a special place in her heart. It was impossible to miss the patriarchy all around her so doing this to one of the opposite, "stronger sex," was more rewarding. Intuitively, she knew how to bring a boy to tears yet hook them emotionally so they'd come back another day to do it all over again. Making a boy cry was her very favorite.

Even as a little girl, she liked knowing that this was her place in the world. As a disciplinarian, she was on top and it suited her perfectly.

It was affirming, all of it. His pleading, his whimpers, the gentle burn in her hand, all of it was so life-giving, so beautiful, so loving.

Yes, yes, this is honesty!

She was impressed by what a pansy he was. She didn't even need her hairbrush to bring him to panic.

"Young lady, if you don't control yourself, you leave me no choice. You are to do as you are told, do you understand me?" As Mother or Teacher she was strict and she mastered the language of spanking. God, I've missed this so much!

spank spank spank spank spank spank

"Yes, yes, I understand! I understand! Please, I'll...I'll do as you say! I promise! Please just stop!"

"Hold yourself still, young lady."

Instantly she felt Tim go limp over her knee and with this, she relaxed. With one hand on his back and the other resting on his pink bottom, she took a deep breath and recovered from her orgasm.

"Now, Princess, we will have ourselves a little chat. You are a naughty little tease. Who is the naughty little tease?"

"I...I...I am." The boy was so traumatized his breath kept catching in his chest. He'd not felt this overwhelmed since he was a very young boy.

"Yes you are. You are just a needy little party-girl aren't you?"

"I...I'm not su..."

SPANK SPANK

"Yes!, yes, I am a party girl! I'm sorry! I'm a party girl."

"Good girl. Now, are you going to obey? Are you going to follow my instructions to the letter?"

"Yes! I promise! Just please..."

"Okay then, but I'm not sure you are done with your spanking." She pushed the boy off her lap and onto the floor where he cowered beneath her.

She saw that he was utterly terrified of her and smiled like a wolf. "Okay then!" She stood, and ever so delicately tugged his pants off of him and left them on the living room floor. "Ups-y-daisy, come on, Kitten. On your feet now. There, there, come now."

He stood, stooped, openly cowering before her.

With tender, loving care, she cuffed his wrist with only thumb and index finger and led him to the backside of the couch. "Bend over the back of the couch now, young lady."

Why? Why does she call me that? So weird!

"Stay."

She walked from the room.

*

Escape

She rummaged through her messy closet until she found the paddle she was looking for ...just a couple more for good measure.

*

As he was draped over the back of that couch, he looked out at freedom. She was in the other room and all he had to do was get up and quietly walk around the couch, pick up his pants and run out the door. He knew he did not even have to put them on and though they were very expensive loafers, he'd simply leave his shoes. Just get out! Go! Go now! The voice emerged and shouted at him with desperate urgency. Go, go, go! What are you waiting for? So he did it. He snuck around the couch, quietly grabbed his pants making sure the keys in his pocket made no sound, then slunk to the door. A twist of the wrist to open the deadbolt and he ran to freedom. In his underwear, he ran to his car while laughing with hysterical relief. It might even be one of those stories he told to a gathering of couples friends as he sat with some sophisticated, pretty girlfriend around a table, late at night in a sushi restaurant. The Night of the Crazy Bitch would be the name of the movie. They would all laugh.

That's what he did in his imagining. And that's what would haunt him, he could have gotten out, but he didn't.

Oddly, this was the moment he'd come to over and over again. Of all that transpired, this was the moment he hated himself for because it was all on him. Whatever she did, all of it could have been avoided, but he froze with fear. The moment after he visualized it all, he saw it all differently. As he stood and crept toward his pants, she emerged in the doorway and pounced on him like a big cat.

He was petrified. She said, "Stay." and like a beaten frightened kitten, he did just that.

Coming in from the other room, "Good girl. See, you're learning. If you just listen to Claudia, you won't get hurt. Well...not really hurt. Not badly hurt.

''We're going to get to do something really special, but first, let's finish your spanking. Okay?"

"No...please..."

"I knew you'd agree!" she sang happily.

SPANK

"You will listen to me."

SPANK

"You will do as you are told." She was so calm about it.

SPANK

"You asked for this, honey."

SPANK

"My stars, you practically begged for this."

SPANK

"Ow, please, please, please! Hurts! Please stop!"

"No."

SPANK

"...so bad. Ow, ow, ow, please!" he begged.

He heard her open laughter. And it was not theatrical, though she knew her laughter would affect him, it was genuine mirth. All of this was delightful to her and she felt tickled by the discovery of a long lost joy. Oh god, I have to get this back in my life!

SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

"Okay, okay, that's enough now, Kitten. You've never been spanked before, have you?"

"N...no." he whimpered.

"No, I could tell."

She gently rubbed his bottom and the relief was everything to him. Instantly he recognized the sick irony, but he could not avoid a sense of gratitude.

"That was your first time and you did very, very well sweetie."

"Thank...thank you."

Again a sense of ironic and bitter gratitude. His focus now was exclusively about not angering Claudia. Her approval now mattered and he did not care how absurd that would later seem to him. Make her happy...make her happy! He'd abandoned his dignity and for now, that did not matter.

He was losing himself and of course she knew it even before he did. She knew well that these sorts of experiences tended to have far reaching and long lasting psychological consequences. She was most pleased.

And the rubbing hand did feel so good! And maybe now she'd let him go.

Just One Kiss

"I feel like what we've started has been so special, don't you think, young lady?"

"Yes," he breathed.

Go along with it. Always please her, always please her.

"Yes, it has been. I mean, it was the first time you went all the way. I got into spanking when I was very young, but tonight I popped your cherry. Did that feel good?"

Now pleasing her got hard again mostly because what he said next might invite another round of spanking. He nearly choked out his whispered response, "Y...yes."

Just go along!

"See, it's cause you need this. Goodness gracious, you were begging for it. All I did was give you what you needed. Don't you think you should show me a little gratitude?"

"Yes, Ms. Claudia, thank you. Thank you! Thank you for spanking me. I...I did deserve it. I know."

Ms? Where did that come from?

Claudia was stunned. She laughed anew with delight. "Yes, good girl! 'Ms. Claudia,' indeed! I think I like that! Let's keep it, okay?"

"Yes...yes, Ms. Claudia."

"Good. Now we are going to do something even more amazing. You're going to love it. Well...maybe not at first." More giggles. "But this will always make you feel like a desirable girl. That's going to be important to you."

"Yes, Ms. Claudia."

"Let's get you down on the floor, on your knees." Gently she urged him down from his bent over position over the back of the couch, down onto his knees. "Turn around now, sweetie."

He was bewildered at first. What...? And then it struck him: she was wearing a strap on penis.

What the fuck?

She was so close it was inches from his face. His eyes went wide with shock and though he tried to back off, he couldn't as he was sandwiched between Claudia and the couch.

Once the spanking was over, he thought there was a good chance this whole thing would conclude. He'd pissed her off and she paid him back. Even-steven. Yet her strap-on was not just surreal and shocking on the face of it, it suggested he was not out of the woods quite yet. His sense of anxiety began to spike once again.

Oh my god, what does she want from me?

As he considered being out of the woods and all her references to him being a little girl, he was struck with a bitter realization: he felt like Little Red Riding-Hood and he was terrified of what the Wolf might do to him.

It was his reactions that made it all so perfect to her. Certainly his body language alone was enough to affirm that she was doing just the right thing, but his facial expressions were priceless. His sharing of shock and above all, fear is what made him perfect.

I think I could play with that fear all night long. Oh dear, sister, turns out I owe you one after all.

As different, different in a way that seemed awkward much of the time, as wrong as their paring seemed, in this way, Claudia saw them as perfect for one another. There was no pretense or theatre, they were being their true authentic selves. This was real intimacy and therefore, as ironic as it obviously was, an expression of love.

Love making is about sharing your authentic self with another person and that's what we are doing.

She smiled down at the boy as she closed the gap and brought the phallus right up to his face where it rubbed gently on his cheek.

"Give it a kiss."

"Wha...what?" His life just then, got somehow weirder.

"Kiss it."

While still smiling, there was so much menace hidden within that joy.

With the spanking over, he'd just gotten his breath back and now, once more, he was winded.

"But...but I don't want to. Please? Please don't make me?

His distress was perfect. How could she not smile.

"Just one little kiss, Kitten." she coaxed. "Just one. One pretty kiss," she said while beaming her smile.

Just one.

It was intolerable!

How could she? But if I don't...Just one kiss.

It was what he had to do to make this stop. He did not know why she wanted to humiliate him so badly, but if he could just get this over with and get the fuck out of their...

"Come on," with a hint of impatience. "Give a kiss now. Use those pretty lips."

She'd positioned it inches in front of his face. He leaned forward.

Oh my god, what the fuck! Why is she doing this to me?

While craning his neck to look her beseechingly in the eye, gave it a peck of a kiss.

Is this good enough? Are you done now?

She laughed with delight and he had to fight off the tears.

"That was good, Muffin, but not good enough. Come on now, kiss it with feeling. Just one meaningful kiss. That's all I ask."

It was the humiliation he'd need to endure to put an end to his punishment and at last go home.

She's just punishing me for being a tease.

In a weird way, it made sense and he considered that maybe he had been just a little out of line. He knew then she was putting a bow on top of his punishment. He was actually starting to see the issue of teasing from her point of view.

I shouldn't have done it. I should have been more chaste. A kiss at the door and then gone home.

"I want you to kiss it like you mean it. Let it be important to you. See it, feel it and do it like a party-girl. This is important to you. Do it right."

Like a party-girl. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

I can do this.

He'd never had anybody do this to him but he thought about what might make it nice.

Like if a party-girl really wanted it, I'd be able to see it in her expression. I can. I can do this. Just get it over with.

He opened his eyes.

Biting her lower lip in anticipation, she looked down her nose at him as he puckered up and gave the head of her dick a long lingering kiss while once more giving her that look. 'Is this good enough?'

Well yes, yes it is good enough. But it's not enough.

"Can I...can I please get up now? Please, Ms. Claudia?"

She smiled warmly, "You are learning to be a good, respectful girl. I like that." She wore her poor-baby pout, "No. We're not quite yet finished, Cupcake. Almost. Almost there; getting close. We're almost done. And you're doing very well. You're learning."

To Tim, there was promise in her response, though he had no idea what the hell he was actually learning other than the fact that Claudia was crazy and dangerous. She had to be signaling him and that cooperation meant it could all be over soon. He had to appease her.

She took a deep, relaxing breath. "Now we're going to open wide and give it a real kiss," she said as the smile returned. "You are going to kiss it the way a hungry, party-girl just needs to kiss cock. Hungry, needy girl. Gotta have cock. Just gotta. Hungry girl. That's who you are; show me you understand."