Good Rape Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you wanted this all along." Swinging the other way, she felt her aggression surface with sudden pleasure, as she raked her fingernails down his back. "Say it!"

He arched is back as she ripped his skin and took in her harsh command which shook him from his moment of gentle pleasure.

He was awakened to the reality of his ongoing rape. Once more terrified, "Yes...yes...I did! I wanted it! I'm sorry, Ms. Claudia! I did! I wanted it! The whole time. I was a tease."

"I think Master more appropriate, don't you?"

"Yes...yes, Master." He'd never said more damningly shameful things in his life and nothing in his cushy experience could have prepared him emotionally for the impact of speaking these words aloud because the whole experience was so much worse for having to do so. He called her Master because she required it of him and he could only think and act to please her. With an instant to reflect, he hated himself for saying it as he knew that to just say as much to another person would change him. His place in the world just shifted. Yet it felt good to say. In this moment, only one thing mattered and that was to make her happy so the told himself that mollifying her must have been the cause of the small, odd pleasure he took from referring to her as Master.

My Master, he reminded himself.

To solidify it, he repeated himself. "Yes, Master."

With this, she came again.

Her orgasms were demonstrative so it was not as though he did not know what she was feeling. He was relieved that she was cuming. In a way, it felt good because he was pleasing her and this meant she was less likely to hurt him. He somehow lost sight of the hurt she was perpetrating upon him with each passing second of his penetration and ultimate degradation. It was better to focus on pleasing Master.

As though reading his mind, "And you will need to please me. You will crave my pleasure and approval almost as much as my cock. Do you understand, Kitten?"

"Y...yes...yes Master," he choked out.

Always please Master, always, always always. Always Master.

Slowly, smoothly.

Continued, quiet crying.

The slow, continued fucking had a meditative quality for both of them. There was a simple perfection to this simple intimacy and with it, each lost track of time.

Fingernails gently raking his back. Hard nipples.

"Master?"

She was awakened from her reverie.

"Why?" Gently so not to suggest a hint of displeasure or rebellion.

"Look to your right."

He did and suddenly remembered there was a full length mirror leaning against the wall of her living room. previously, he thought it tacky. Now it was a portal to another world. In this other dimension, he was getting fucked by this gorgeous woman. She was an exquisitely powerful and sexual woman and she was raping him. She was a young, athletic, Amazon, Warrior Queen. She was omnipotent and he was her toy. And in this image, the Amazon reached around and down to take hold of his achingly hard erection. He saw it and felt it and at once, was shaken to his core. He had no idea he'd been hard. He was aghast.

How? Oh my god, how?

A voice emerged from within. It was a quiet, gentle voice: Cause it feels good. Really good. It does! It does! Feels so fucking good!

He hated that she was raping him and there was no other way to feel about it. Yet what she did to him with her cock felt good.

Oh god, really good!

He was shaken and immediately tuned that voice out.

No, no, no, this is wrong!

What she did was wrong so there was no way he could like any of it.

Making Sense of It

He'd been hard when she spanked him but he could understand that as residual arousal due to the hot make-out session. He did not mean to be and was almost ashamed of it, but he told himself it was understandable in light of the context. The simple truth was that he had a nearly insatiable sexual appetite, was hard a lot of the time anyway and masturbated several times a day just to keep himself regulated. And he liked Claudia. It made no sense but he did...until she did this.

I'm only like this because of the kissing.

"You know why, princess. Pretty girl, I'm just giving you what every party-girl needs deep inside her hot, slutty little self. Just look at that," she gave him a squeeze and he lost his breath. "Baby-girl neeeeeeds it like so bad! Hot little bitch."

"No, no," he said with quiet, broken despair. Tears streamed anew.

"Yes, yes, yes."

She did call him a, "pretty girl" and at least that was good. And if he actually was a party-girl, which he obviously was not, being called a, "hot little bitch" would actually be a compliment. He tried to focus on the positive.

Slowly, smoothly, rhythmically, she rode the boy with her cock. She mastered him with her cock.

With every whimper, with every susurration of breath, she enjoyed a power surge.

Unbidden, he looked to the mirror.

Do I look good, at least?

Watching it while feeling it was compelling. She was terrible, certainly, but she looked so amazing. Tall, sleek and athletic, with her hair framing her face, she looked like a lion, an amazon queen.

Hands holding his hips, gently pushing forward and pulling him back on it again...and again...and again.

Long, slow glide in then back out to the edge.

As it went on, he closed his eyes and began to lose himself. He gave into it. He surrendered.

He heard moaning and was roused back to consciousness after some lost period of time only to discover that he was moaning and breathing in time with her thrusts which had picked up in pace a bit. He opened his eyes and realized his head was craned back and he was looking up at the ceiling. Then he understood so much more when he realized he was not being guided at all. He looked in the mirror again and saw them in profile. She was standing almost still as he was working himself on her cock. He was controlling the movement and the pace as she merely enjoyed the show as well as the sensations it caused on her end of things.

And god, it's so wet!

When she saw him take in the sight, "That'a girl. That's my party-girl. You need it, don't you, Kitten?"

"No, no," once more, weakly.

"Yes, yes, yes," she repeated happily. "Ride'm cowgirl!"

She gave him a gentle spank on the bottom. "That's my girl! God, I gotta get me a cowboy hat!" She laughed.

She repositioned them on the floor with him on his knees, his ass up high and his face on the carpet.

She slow fucked him and basked in the sexual glory of his whimpers.

Slow jammed him.

She pushed him down all the way and then lifted his hips a little and stuck a couch cushion under him to keep his ass elevated. With two hands, she grabbed him by his long hair and pulled his head back.

She was pulling his hair as she began grinding into him hard.

She gave him hard, short power thrusts.

It was a jolt for the boy but his eyes were closed so he could focus on the sensation.

"My girl likes a nice, long, slow, hard fucking, don't you Kitten?"

"Yes."

In the mirror, she admired his pursed lips and thought he looked so pretty, so sexy.

"You like when I grind into you, don't you, Muffin?"

"Oh...god...yes! Yes...hmmmm! Yes, Master!"

Involuntarily, he began to emit a quiet but high pitched response to her thrusts. "Hhhoi, hhhoi, hhhoi... It seemed a quiet amalgam of moan and squeal.

She knew what was coming, "Yes, yes! Kitty's gonna cum!"

"No, no, please!" He desperately did not want that to happen but he knew if she did not stop, he'd have no choice. "Please? Please don't! Please don't do this!"

And they came together and their eruption was volcanic.

Buried deep inside of him, she gave him a minute. She pulled out. "On your back, bitch."

But she didn't say bitch in a mean way. Oddly, it felt nice, like a pet name. So broken was he that even mocking kindness became a refuge.

Compliance was unquestioned.

While her orgasmic needs were more than taken care of, she was eager to re-penetrate him. She was emotionally aroused. She had him bend his knees so she could mount him missionary. He'd just cum but his cock was somehow just as hard as it was earlier. She thought it was so nice when life let you know you were doing the right thing.

His cock is hard and he's crying.

Perfect. My perfect, little bitch. God, I needed this!

There was a large amount of cum all over his stomach. She scooped some of it up in her hand and wiped it across his tear streaked face. She smiled with joy at his further degradation and his open dismay. He now looked like he'd been gang banged.

As he internalized all that she'd done to him, as he meekly endured the degradation she'd perpetrated upon him, she was delighted and surprised to feel a sense of continued affection for the boy. There was no doubt about the realization that after having raped him, she liked him more, he became unexpectedly special to her.

After having smeared cum all over his face, Why does she do that? I'm going along. I'm doing what she wants!

He did not even recognize the sick irony of his longing.

As though in answer to his internal dialogue, "Now that's the look! Princess got raped!"

Cum, tears and dismay, perfect. Oh my god, this is perfect!

"I'm raping you, Kitten. I'm raping you and you came!" While saying it was its own joy, she too wanted to sear the word victim into his psyche. She was planting her flag in him. In her mind, what made a rape special was that it went on and on long after the physical aspect was over. She wanted to tattoo her name on his soul. Sweetly, revealing her true joy, "I'll always own a part of you, now, Kitten."

As she pushed into him, he realized just how much more intimate this was. She seemed almost to be studying his face as she thrust into him. While it took his breath away, the rather large sized dildo, went in with surprising ease.

One time he looked away to the side and she took hold of his chin and redirected his attention back on her. Releasing his chin, she delivered a very moderately forced, short, sharp slap to his cum covered cheek. A single eyebrow raised and she held a stiff index finger before him in warning. It was not a "real" slap. Rather, it was a promise of what was to come should he attempt to evade her in this untenable situation.

Face to face, she was now his whole world. There was no disassociation. She was inside of him, taking him against his will and she filled his filed of vision. She was strikingly gorgeous. Her jaw line was sculpted to perfection and her chin was square. She had a pretty, delicate pointy noise atop a wide set mouth with full lips. Her eyes were wide set, hazel-green and they penetrated his soul as she studied him. Her smile dazzled him and seemed so incongruent considering all the trauma he was experiencing. Obviously, she was having the time of her life. She kissed him and had her way with his mouth. Pulling back, she smiled on. She kissed him again but this time, she fucked his mouth in time with thrusts. In turn, he did what he would later tell himself he was expected to do which was to purse his lips and gently suck on her tongue in docile supplication.

"You're not a virgin anymore. I'm raping you for your first time and something amazing and beautiful is happening right now. This is what pure hearted virgin girls dream of. I'm impregnating you. I'll always be in your mind and this will never end for you. Bitch is pregnant!"

His lips quivered as he continued to quietly cry and she beamed all her joy down upon him.

She went back to fucking his mouth with her own.

He didn't seem just well lubed, he seemed almost wet, like a bitch in heat.

That's the Bacon Grease. Thank you darling cousin!

She marveled anew at his facial contortions and she pushed into him. Her cock was big, so his big eyes and open mouth were as they should be, but she was struck by just how easy it was to penetrate the boy who had been up until two or three hours ago, a virgin. "Aren't you the wet, little kitty?"

He was thinking the exact same thing. He responded with several quick, little, furtive nods in the affirmative. He could not look her in the eye. Again, he wondered how much lube she'd used. He was not exactly sharp and observant as this all began? At any rate, he was grateful she'd used a lot.

"Does baby-girl like taking my cock? Hmmm?"

Once more, quick little nods while looking away. He told himself he did not want to anger her. He sobbed quietly.

"Of course you do. Sweet, little, baby kitten needs it, don't you? Say it, princess."

"I...I...I need it." It was one of the most terrible things he'd ever said in his life. Yet as he said it, he was astonished to think it might be true.

God, feels good! So good!

She adored his crying and it seemed to just keep her on the edge. She almost laughed when she considered that he was almost edging her with his tears.

Can't quite call it edging when I've already cum so many times.

He was so traumatized and she loved how his breath kept catching when we was trying to speak.

His breath kept catching indicating to the young rapist that her victim was racked by the trauma she subjected him to, yet his need was undeniable. As she realized how desperate he was for her kiss, she felt incredible warmth and a profound sense of satisfaction.

More kissing and more reciprocation, more gentle, compliant sucking.

I have to.

He had to keep telling himself that his compliance and reciprocation was a simple matter of mollifying his rapist who might at anytime choose to hurt him again. He ran for his life from any consideration of pleasure he took from what she did to him.

"Say it again."

"I ne...ne...need it, Ms. Cl...Claudia."

He made eye contact and for a moment and thought he was looking at Elle. Of course they were twins and looked identical, but never was he confused as to whom he was with. Just then, she had that look of joy and child-like wonder radiating from her lovely face.

"Say it again, Kitten, but this time I want to hear it in your voice; make me believe."

His eyes darted about, somehow despite his situation, looking for a way out. She loved that. He could barely breath as he prepared to respond. She held up her torso with one hand and with the other, caressed his cheek lovingly. "Just breath, Kitten." She kissed him on the mouth and it was the most delicate, sensual kiss he'd ever experienced. Her mouth was partially open and he felt as though he'd been kissed by an angel. Seeking escape once more, he fell into her beauty. And she knew where he was.

Claudia was beautiful and had seen that look on other's faces her whole life. Her whole life, she'd seen other, usually boys, stare into her and think they were falling in love with her. Until now, it never really meant much to her. This was different, however. While she was buried all the way inside of him, while she was raping him, for the very first time, she valued her natural beauty to the fullest.

"That's right, look at me, Kitten. Be with me now. Right here, pretty girl. I want you present. Are you with me?"

And he stayed with her as he nodded that in fact he was with her.

"I...I...I really do. I really do need it, Master! Oh, god! Need it so bad!" He sounded like a horny slut even to himself.

"Good girl. Yes, let's be honest. I'm making you need this. Turning you into my horny, little Fuck-Muffin. This will live with you forever not just because I did this to you against your will. This will be with you forever because I'm making you like it. You will crave this."

Once more she leaned in and gave him one of her utterly intoxicating, angel kisses.

"Now, feel my big, beautiful cock inside of you. Really feel it. Just be with me, inside of you. It's thick and I'm filling you. Enjoy that, baby girl. This is what you are going to keep needing. You will need this. You will crave it." Her cousin had advised her to really pour on the messaging when she used the Bacon Grease in order to shape the experience for her victim.

She was so gentle and so loving. What he'd endured was horrid and he'd have done anything for some gentle affection. Just then, he wanted to like it. Unknown to him, he began to slowly nod in the affirmative while staring her in the eye.

"That's right Kitten, I'm creating your new obsession.

Claudia paused her bitch-fucking. "Tell me how much you need it, Princess. Make me believe. I won't keep giving you what you need until you make me believe."

Just then is when he realized he needed all of it.

Have I always needed it?

Not only her kiss, he needed her cock.

And the raping? That too? Oh god, so good! Need it!

She'd soothed him and his breathing steadied. In the most solemn tone, "Master, I do. I think I really do need it. I mean, I do. I need it." Breathlessly, "Feels...god, feels good! So good! I need it so bad. Please, please take me. Please fill me with your big, thick cock. Please fuck me, Master."

And she could see it in his eyes, he did need it. "Baby-girl needs a good bitch-fucking, don't you?"

Without hesitation, "Yes, Master. Please, Master, do me good." Instantly, he switched back to self deception when he told himself he needed to appease her. "Oh my god, please, please bitch-fuck me! Please, always bitch-fuck me. Sooooooo want to be your bitch." Internally he insisted his pleas were performative, he said what he had to say to appease his abuser.

If I don't she'll...

Once more she started slowly. Long, slow, even thrusts, all the way until her pelvis pushed into him. Slowly out and repeat. She was more than pleased that they found their rhythm and harmonized. He was breathing with her thrusts and gently reciprocating. While crying, she could tell that he was somehow getting off on it all. His ass was so wet.

She went back to kissing him and enjoyed fucking his mouth with her tongue while she took him with her cock. His arms wrapped around her, gently and affectionately hugging her to him.

Needy girl.

Gently he encouraged her by touching her back with his fingertips. She almost laughed when she felt his hands on her ass, all but pulling her into him. It was but one more clear indicator that in fact, he did need it. She was pleased that he'd tempered himself and did not dare spur her in anyway. She'd not allow him to control any of it.

With her will and the help of the Bacon Grease, she was breaking him.

He was still crying. But she'd made him need it. He hated it but he could not get enough of it. Best of all, what made it truly special to her was that forever he'd hate himself for liking what she did to him.

It went beyond breaking him and Claudia thrilled at the barely considered possibilities.

She was amazed by this and it became her favorite part of it all. She was raping the boy. He was rocked to his core by humiliation, humiliation she so generously fed him, but part of him was getting off on it! He hated what she was doing to him and his open crying was way more than enough to understand this: he hated it and he liked it. He hated it, but he was getting off on it. She knew the best part was that while she made him get off on this, he'd hate himself because of it. He'd never, ever forgive himself. She knew he would never in his whole life live down the shame. It would be inside him forever.

Absolutely; he's preggers!

"I'm making you preggers, baby girl. I want you to understand this, Kitten: I'm inside of you now. You are inseminated. You will always carry this with you, my seed. I will always be with you, inside of you. I will always own a part of you. I'm raping you and you are getting off on it."

"I...I know, Master." And he did know it.

"I will always be inside of you. You will take your shame with you everywhere you go for the rest of your life."