Good Times in Gatineau

Story Info
Abel, Nikita, Beatrice and Malik have an orgy.
1.7k words
2.6
4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"When I get horny, I'll fuck anything on two legs," Abel Leonard said to his reflection as he admired himself in the mirror before going out. If any black man can be said to be in love with himself, it's got to be Abel Leonard. The province of Ontario is gripped by covid, but nothing can stop A.L. from doing his thing. The big and tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome Haitian fellow sprayed on a cloud of Axe and then headed out. He caught the OC Transpo bus leaving downtown Ottawa for the wild environs of Gatineau, Quebec. Nobody parties like the folks down in Quebec, that's for sure...

After working at a government call center during the most annoying general election in Canadian history, Abel needed some rest and relaxation. The stress of being the only black man working in a government office run by a creepy old white dude and his cronies was more than Abel could bear. The day after the contract ended, Abel blocked all of his former coworkers, thus freeing himself from their nefarious influences. The amount of fake to be found in a Canadian government office could choke the Titans themselves. Abel had just about enough of that. Time to party...

Abel got off at Portage Station and headed to a house located within walking distance on Augier Avenue, close to the old cultural shops and the motel. Once Abel arrived at his destination, he knocked on the door. A few seconds later, a short, slim young black man arrived to greet Abel. Grinning, Abel exchanged dap with his buddy Malik Okafor from his halcyon days at the University of Ottawa. The Nigerian brother looked fly in a blue silk shirt and black dress pants. Abel had to admit that Malik looked good. The two of them went way back. Malik showed Abel around, and introduced him to some of the party's other attendees.

"Abel, you remember my lady Beatrice? Meet her friend Nikita," Malik said, and Abel smiled at Beatrice Wilding, whom Malik had been dating for the past three years. The tall, curvy, brown-skinned and short-haired young woman, a native of the Island of Antigua, smiled at Abel. Ever the charmer, Abel bent low to kiss Beatrice's hand, causing the young woman to grin. Abel was just as charming as Beatrice remembered him being back in their university days. The brother was cool, so why was he always single?

"Abel, it's been a while," Beatrice said, and Abel winked at her. Beatrice looked gorgeous in a red tank top and black Yoga pants. When it comes to what women wear, less is more. Abel then turned to look at Beatrice's friend Nikita Longfellow, whom he mistook for a Latina on account of her curvaceous body, bronze skin, long black hair and brown eyes. The lady in question was more than happy to correct Abel about his erroneous assumption...

"I'm First Nations, from the Ojibwe people," Nikita said, causing Abel to blush out of sheer embarrassment. Abel hastily apologized, and took a look around Malik's rented townhouse. The Nigerian Muslim brother had a lot of African artwork on the walls, along with small African statuettes and other rare objects. Yeah, Malik is definitely an African man and proud of it. Abel's apartment, located in Ottawa, contains very little African or Afro-Caribbean stuff. Hmm, well, Abel does have a framed picture of legendary Haitian leader Jean-Jacques Dessalines on his wall, next to the Haitian flag. Yeah, that's got to count for something.

"You're a lovely lady, Miss Nikita, pleased to make your acquaintance," Abel said, and he opted to shake her hand rather than to do the hand kissing thing. Nikita seemed like the sort of ball-breaking gal who would love to humiliate a brother. Nikita shook Abel's hand and quietly assessed the newcomer. Abel was tall and handsome, and looked good in his neon-pink shirt and black dress pants. Somehow, the Haitian brother managed to look manly in pink. Not a look most men can pull off. If Abel didn't look so thirsty, Nikita would have found him charming...

"Pleasure is mine, Abel, Malik and Beatrice told me a lot about you," Nikita said, and that last bit caused Abel to glance nervously at his friends. The foursome went to the living room and drank wine, beer and champagne while watching the boxing fight on television. British heavyweight boxer Anthony Joshua was battling fearsome cruiserweight challenger Oleksander Usyk of the Ukraine. Like everyone present, Abel was supporting Anthony Joshua. The Afro-British boxer was seriously handsome, and packed a mean punch...

"I used to do kickboxing back in the day, I had a mean left hook," Beatrice said, and she exchanged dap with Nikita. Malik was focused on the boxing match but Abel kept stealing glances at Nikita. The First Nations gal stood around five-foot-ten, and she had big breasts, a curvy body, wide hips and a big round ass. For some reason, Nikita reminded Abel of porn star Sahara Huxley, the bodacious gal who liked to do wrestling and domination in her porn movies. Feisty women got tasty pussy, it's a well-known fact...

"I want Anthony Joshua to fight Deontay Wilder next, I think Wilder is going to beat Tyson Fury but I don't want to jinx it," Nikita said, and Beatrice nodded in agreement. Abel looked at Nikita, surprised that this lovely First Nations gal seemed to know a thing or two about boxing. Of course, Abel kept such thoughts to himself. Nikita was feisty and wouldn't take kindly to a man doing the mansplaining thing when it came to sports or any other topic. Abel knew he had to tread carefully, otherwise he'd get on Nikita's bad side...

"Deontay Wilder has been working on his overall boxing technique with Coach Malik Scott, and Tyson Fury has been resting on his laurels, so anything can happen," Abel said, trying to sound smart. Nikita looked Abel up and down. Abel held the First Nations woman's gaze but did not add anything else. Nikita nodded, and a bright smile spread across her lovely features. That's when Abel relaxed a little bit. Got to tell women what they want to hear, otherwise all Hell will break loose...

"You're a Deontay Wilder fan? Me too, I think Wilder and Anthony Joshua are the future of heavyweight boxing, they just need to get past Usyk and Fury," Nikita said with a smile. Abel grinned, and explained his enthusiasm about the current state of the heavyweight boxing division. As Abel showed off his knowledge of current boxers like Otto Wallin, Andy Ruiz, Luis Ortiz, Dillian Whyte, Joseph Parker and others, Nikita smiled, seemingly impressed. The big and tall Haitian brother seemed to know his boxing...

"I support Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder as the heavyweight boxing division's global finalists," Abel said, and Nikita smiled, drawing closer to him on the couch. Beatrice noticed that her gal pal Nikita seemed to be feeling Abel, and she smiled at her boyfriend Malik. Everything was going according to plan. The good times were about to roll, and it's always a beautiful thing. After many drinks, the quartet started to relax, and the conversation steered away from boxing, towards other forms of physical contact...

"Hmm, I can listen to you talk boxing all day," Nikita said as she laid her hand on Abel's thigh, and he grinned. Nikita drew closer until her face was inches from Abel's, and then she stopped. Abel looked into Nikita's eyes and then he kissed her. Just like that, the two of them embraced. Beatrice and Malik, inspired by their friends example, kissed as well. Before long, everyone was naked and, spurred by alcohol and horniness, they began exploring one another in the carnal sense...

"Want to check out my heavyweight champ?" Abel said as Nikita patted his groin, and she grinned and unzipped his pants. Abel grinned as Nikita freed his nine-inch, uncut dick and took him into her mouth. Nearby, Malik and his lady Beatrice were also having some fun. Beatrice lay on the couch, her thick legs spread, and Malik knelt before her. The Nigerian Muslim brother was eating that Antiguan pussy like it was going out of style.

"Hmm, nice," Nikita said, and she licked the underside of Abel's shaft, then sucked on his balls. Abel groaned, loving what Nikita was doing to him. Abel chanced a glance in Malik and Beatrice's direction, and saw his buddy doing wild things to his woman. Beatrice was on all fours, face down and big Antiguan ass up. Malik belt behind her and ate that booty like it's the most delicious thing ever. Nodding approvingly, Abel decided to take Nikita to the nearby bedroom, since Malik and Beatrice were obviously not using it...

"Let me show you something," Abel said to Nikita as he took her hand and led her to the bedroom. Nikita grinned as Abel propped her on the bed, and admired her thick ass. Hot damn, First Nations women from the Ojibwe tribe definitely got nice booty if Nikita here is any example. Abel kissed Nikita's thick derriere and then went to work. The young woman groaned in pleasure as Abel slid his tongue into her pussy. Let the good times roll...

"Hmm, nice," Nikita said, and she arched her back, feeling her body tighten and her nipples harden as Abel worked his magic on her. Abel teased Nikita's clit with his tongue and fingered her pussy. Thusly, Abel coaxed an orgasm out of Nikita. Later, Nikita found herself squealing in delight as Abel thrust his hard dick into her pussy while fucking her from behind. The young woman screamed passionately as she got the fucking she so richly deserved. Abel smacked Nikita's big ass as he fucked her silly. Let the good times roll...

Abel's trip to the City of Gatineau, Quebec, didn't disappoint. When morning came, it found him sprawled on the bed, with Nikita on one side, and their pals Beatrice and Malik on the other. Yeah, a good times was definitely had by all. The sexually adventurous quartet laughed at the morning after awkwardness, the type which often follows a night of steamy sex. They went to Tim Horton's, had a tasty breakfast and parted ways. Abel returned to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, with a smile on his face. Sure, Ottawa is boring and the locals are passive aggressive and creepy, but Abel knows how to make his own fun. Always make room for the good times.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers