French Canadian Femdom: Noir

Story Info
Melody fucks black hunk Cain with her toys.
1.2k words
2.9
3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

Melody Robillard is one of those Quebec ladies who lives life by her own rules, fuck what society has to say. This is Quebec feminism at its best, and there's no getting in the way. Melody's parents, Gabriel and Jeannine Robillard of Montreal, Quebec, gave up on taming their daughter's wild ways long ago. After graduating from the University of Montreal with an accounting degree, Melody moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, and started a new job with the Canada Revenue Agency. While living in the Capital, Melody is having a hell out of a time, thanks to certain chocolate gentlemen...

Melody took a deep breath and then sat on Cain Marcelin's face. The big and tall young Haitian man grinned as his sexy French-Canadian girlfriend smothered his visage with her big White ass. Cain is one of those brothers who is desperately addicted to White female booty, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. On this particular Saturday morning, since Cain wasn't working, he invited his girlfriend Melody over for some wicked fun. The couple got down and dirty in the master bedroom of Cain's spacious apartment...

As part of a generation of Black men who grew up masturbating to the asses of Porn legends like Sara Jay, Phoenix Marie, Abella Danger, Virgo Peridot and other White gals who love their chocolate, Cain Marcelin likes the female posterior and only likes it White. White female booty makes the world go around for certain Black men and Cain Marcelin is definitely one of them. No shame in this brother's game. Mother nature is now allowing White women to grow huge butts just like Black women, and brothers like Cain Marcelin are absolutely delighted to discover this. Let the fun begin...

"Yes, babe, I ate plenty of rice and beans and plenty of cheese so I got a surprise for you," Melody said, and the curvy, pleasantly plump redhead squeezed her butt cheeks and totally farted on Cain's face. A lot of men would consider it rude for their woman to fart on their face but Cain is from a different breed. Inhaling deeply, Cain absorbed every bit of Melody's fart. Truth be told, Cain had been fantasizing about Melody's farts ever since he first spotted her at the Bayshore Mall in the west end of Ottawa a while back. Cain approached Melody, got them digits, and that's all she wrote...

"Nice, gorgeous, now fart on my face," Cain said, and he began licking Melody's booty hole, and inhaled the last bit of fragrance from her fading fart. Melody moaned softly, her pussy wet from getting fingered by Cain while he licked her butt hole. Growing up in the suburbs of Montreal, Quebec, Melody heard a lot of things about Haitian men. The curvy Quebecoise got lucky when she ended up with Cain, a brother who absolutely worships the White female posterior. Is there anything that a Black man won't do for White female booty? Only time will tell!

After savoring the taste of Melody's butt hole, Cain showed her what he was working with. Melody grinned as Cain stroked his long and thick, shiny ebony cock and looked her up and down. Licking her lips, Melody reached for Cain's dick with both hands. For the sassy, occasionally rude and always feisty Quebecer ladies, there's nothing quite like a Haitian dick. Cain smiled as Melody took his dick into her mouth. Time for the gorgeous Quebecoise to put those lips to good use...

"You taste delicious," Melody paused to say to Cain, and the big and tall young Black man grinned and nodded. Honestly, the Haitian brother prefers it when his women don't talk while sucking dick. There's really no shutting up a Quebecoise because they're quite often feisty and downright combative when riled up. A Haitian man who likes Quebecoise pussy must be ready to deal with some drama. Honestly, there's no other way around that last part.

"Arrrete de parler et continue a me sucer, stop talking and keep sucking me," Cain said with a smug smile, and Melody shot him a look, but did as she was told. Cain sighed happily, for he'd just proven to himself that the only way to shut up a Quebec woman is by putting a dick in her mouth. Cain was still sighing when Melody shove a finger up his ass. Cain looked at Melody, who winked at him and continued to suck his dick. Seeing that Cain didn't seem to mind having a finger up his ass, Melody added a second one...and then a third.

"Hmm, someone likes this," Melody remarked, and Cain smiled but said nothing. Like a lot of Black men, Cain secretly enjoys shoving things up his ass when there's nobody around. Cain has been buying "female domination" porn videos such as Homemade Bottom Boys, in which sexy blonde female porn star Kelly Divine fucks a Black man with a strap-on dildo. Cain is also fond of Men In Pain, which features a lot of interracial female domination and male submission videos. Of course, if queried on the subject, Cain would vigorously deny it, of course...

"Oh fuck," Cain groaned, and Melody twisted her fingers up his Black ass while sucking his big Black dick. Cain was on cloud nine. The big Black man loved the feel of a White woman's mouth around his dick as well as the feel of her sleek fingers up his ass. Seriously, if loving such things is wrong then Cain Marcelin, formerly of Haiti, most definitely didn't want to be right. When Melody pulled out a dildo and shoved it up his ass after removing her fingers, Cain didn't even protest. White female domination is totally okay with a lot of Black men. Seriously, the brothers can't wait to bend over for bossy White women and take dildos up their asses. They simply don't admit it in public, that's all...

"Now fuck me," Melody ordered Cain, and she got on all fours and spread her thick ass cheeks wide open. Cain grinned and took some lube, smearing it on Melody's butt hole. Sliding two fingers into Melody's wet, hairy pussy, Cain brought them to his lips and tasted her. Melody groaned impatiently, and Cain worked his thick dark dick into her butt hole. That's a bossy Quebecoise lady for you, for real. Seriously, even with a big Black dick up their big White asses, these French Canadian ladies like to boss a brother around! Hmm, is there anything wrong with that? Nope, bossy French ladies are hot!

"Hmm, feels nice," Cain said, and he gripped Melody's wide hips and worked his big dark dick into the forbidden depths of her butt hole. Melody moaned softly and began grinding her big White ass against Cain's groin, driving his big Haitian dick even deeper into her ass hole. At the same time, Cain smiled, loving the feel of Melody's dildo, which remained embedded in his backdoor. Nothing quite like giving it and taking it at the same time. Cain and Melody fucked and sucked the morning away, and didn't stop banging until lunch time.

"Hmm, I need to go to Pleasures N Treasures and buy us some porn and toys," Melody said to Cain, after they took a shower and put their clothes back on. Cain smiled and kissed Melody. There's nothing the horny Haitian brother won't do for his favorite piece of ass, the bossy White chick from Quebec. The couple went out, got in the car and went shopping. A couple of hours later, they returned home with their purchases, and chilled. Not much to do during the covid quarantine, so might as well stay home and fuck each other silly. Nothing wrong with that.


Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers