All Comments on 'Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 09'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

These two are awesome together. But how will this relationship work, it's like they both are on different tours. Maybe Gorilla will resign from trucking to become A2M manager? A ginger spit roast would be hot ;) I always look forward to additional chapters in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These two have strong feelings for each other and just need to share those and define what they have. Though I know they aren’t really committed to each other exclusively, the ease with which Carlos lets Pete suck his cock every time they are together is so off-putting to me. It’s very unfair to Pete who has much deeper feelings for Carlos than he lets on, and it’s really fucking unfair to Gorilla imo. Maybe Gorilla doesn’t care but I can’t imagine feeling like he does for Carlos and being fine with Carlos blowing his load into another guy’s mouth just hours before he invites Gorilla over for hot sex and to spend the night and all day the next day together. I just don’t get it.

flatiron2flatiron2over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks! I'm fairly new to writing, but the stories I like to read are the ones where there's hot sex scenes but there's also an deeper overlay of character and relationship development. That's what I'm aiming at here, so it's awesome that you raised that interesting question. But I don't want to give anything away!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous