paper-scissors-stone

Story Info
Two guys catch me doing the dirty outdoors—and I’m glad!
2.8k words
4.37
8.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HenryApril
HenryApril
22 Followers

I like to visit the national forest near where I live. There's a place I know, very secluded. A high meadow.

It's beautiful here. On this day, the sun shines on the meadow, and spring grasses blanket it.

I spread a blanket on the grass and strip naked.

I fondle my penis in the sun, admiring the view. The thought that someone with a telescope in the valley below might see my naked body gives me a nice erection.

Then I lie on my blanket and masturbate myself silly.

I do this often. There's no man in my life at the moment, and if I must rely on solitary masturbation to relieve my tension, I might as well do it in a glorious outdoor setting.

Today I'm deep in the coils of autoerotic carnality when a shadow falls over me. My eyes fly open.

"What have we here?" says an unfamiliar voice.

Two men stand over me. One is a slender Black man with dredlocks. The other is a stocky Latino man with dark skin and short hair. They've caught me naked, one hand pumping my erect penis. 

My fight-or-flight comes with an extra turn of the screw: I don't know if my erection is about to wilt, or if I'm about to spray cum all over the landscape from embarrassment and, yes, fear, that comes with being caught masturbating by complete strangers. Especially as an ordinary white guy.

Something, however, stops me from succumbing to either extreme. They're holding hands! Instead, I continue with what I'm doing with my penis, now hard as diamonds, and wait to see what happens next.

"Don't stop on our account!" says the Black guy. "We like what we see!"

And to my relief, and mounting arousal, both men unzip their pants and commence fondling their own penises, soon as erect as mine.

We watch each other masturbate a moment. A nice, long moment.

"Think we're overdressed?" Latino guy asks Black guy.

Heart in mouth, I volunteer "Yes!"

"Let's do something about that," says the first man. Off comes his shirt, off come shoes and socks, and off come pants and shorts. Naked, he's a sight I devour as I pump my penis, my cock, my stiff prick! all the harder.

A moment later I wallow in the delights of shared masturbation with two partners: All of us naked, all basking in the warm sun. That neither is white is a new experience for me. I've been with Black men, and with Latinos, but never yet in a three-way. Best of all, both my new friends are gay as fuck!

They both look down on me as they jerk off. I look deeply in their eyes as I run fingers up and down my prick.

We've done all we can to string this out as long as possible without anyone blowing his nut. Anyone with a cock and balls understands that's unsustainable over the long run...

I've an idea of how this will end. I've kept a stable plateau all along. I'm the one lying down, comparatively concealed. My new lovers are more exposed. Either that drives them over the edge, or anxiety about being caught, however remote a possibility, will do the trick.

All I know is both of them arch their backs throw back their heads and grunt as cum jets out of their cocks and spatters all over my front.

The sensation of hot cum raining down on my belly makes me lose control. I shudder and buck up and down in my own orgasm. Can't believe how good that feels.

"Well, then," says Black guy. "First pearl necklace?"

"No," I say. "First dual strand, though."

Time for introductions.

"I'm Sam," I say. "Victor," says Black guy. "Billy."

"Well, Sam," says Victor, looking down on my cum-spattered nudity, "you are a lovely sight. Same time, same place next week? Billy and I are negative. You?"

I nod yes! I'm sure my eyes are wide. The thought of fucking bareback spooks me even though there's nothing I desire more.

"You might want to bring lube."

"I'll bear it in mind," I say.

 And I might want to finger-fuck myself every day in the shower. 

When I come to the meadow a week later, I see Victor and Billy facing away from me. They stand upright, naked, with a shoulder motion that makes plain what each man does with his cock, as they look down on the valley that lies beneath us.

I strip and join them in jerking off. They're both quite hard. As am I, after masturbating in the sun.

"Alright, here's what we're going to do" says Victor. "Three-way, with the lucky centerpiece sucking one of our cocks, while taking another one up his ass."

My heart races. "Sounds like fun," I say. "How do we choose who does what and with which and to whom?"

"Rock-scissors-stone!" says Billy. Victor and I look at each other, and Billy, bless his soul, blushes down to his bush. "I mean paper-scissors-stone."

"Fine," I say. "But we have three roles to parcel out." 

"Keep playing till there is a single winner," says Victor. Sure enough, in about four rounds, we have a winnah: Victor.

"Here's what we're gonna do," Says Victor. "I fuck Billy, and Billy blows Sam. You like that, don't you Sam?" 

"Sure do!" 

"Billy?" 

"Always ready to bottom!"

"Next time we can mix it up differently," says Victor.

This is a workable plan.

I kneel before Billy, on his hands and knees, while Victor prepares to penetrate him. I masturbate gently while watching Victor.

I'm hard as steel before Victor starts thrusting in and out of Billy. Billy's vacant expression tells me he's focussed on the feelings in his asshole, and needs reminding I have a prick of my own he needs to service.

One that aches for attention. I move close to Billy's mouth and clear my throat, nothing too loud. His eyes focus first on me, then on the stiff prick in front of him. He takes me inside his mouth, oh sweet Lordy!

Most of the times I've been sucked off have been furtive encounters in a bathhouse or adult theater. Precious as those memories are, they pale beside what Billy does to me.

He worries my prick from beneath with his tongue, he shakes his head to give me side-to-stimulation, and he holds his head rock steady when I pivot my hips so I move in and out of his mouth.

As I fuck Billy's mouth I close my eyes, the better to feel the sun warm my naked body. A surge of pleasure in my prick makes me look down on Billy. He's working it over from beneath again. I take a deep breath to steady myself--and hang on for dear life.

Victor moans. I tear my eyes from the sight of Billy sucking me off to watch Victor fuck Billy. He squeezes Billy's buttocks with his hands as he thrusts deep, in and out, in and out. Billy's ass moves up and down as Victor grinds away. I can't see Victor's cock--but a glance at his face makes me gasp.

I've watched guys buttfuck in a bathhouse, and even once, in an adult theater. This is my first time watching two men fuck naked in the warm sun.

Between the pleasure Billy's mouth wrings from my prick, and the magnificent spectacle of Victor assfucking him, I don't know what to concentrate on.

It's Victor who upsets our sunlit carnal tableau. He gyrates his hips frantically and scratches Billy's asscheeks. That pushes Billy over the edge. He forces a strangled wail out around my prick. 

It explodes and I spray cum down Billy's throat while watching my lovers climax. Billy's eyes roll up and he gurgles during a no-hands prostrate orgasm, impaled on Victor's spasming cock.

We continue jerking and thrusting and sucking to prolong the pleasure as long as we may, before collapsing on each other in a naked scrum.

"Wow," says Billy, once he recovers the power of speech. "I'd do that again in a heartbeat!"

A week later. This time I'm early. I greet Billy and Victor by wanking naked in the meadow, waiting for them.

Victor wins Paper-Scissors-Stone a second time in a row. To my surprise he says "I want to be the meat in the sandwich, and I want your cock in my ass, Sam!"

 I get to fuck Victor!

He gets on hands and knees, using one hand on his cock to fluff himself. Billy kneels before Victor and locks eyes with me.

I fumble with the lube packet before getting its contents on my hand, and from thence to Victor's asshole. Fingerfucking him, while getting the lube where it needs to be, gives me a tingle.

"Remember, start gentle!" says Victor as I get on my knees and position myself at his rear.

"Not my first rodeo!" I say.

As I masturbate my lubed cock and prepare my soul for assfucking Victor, I will myself to relax, to concentrate on how pretty the meadow is, with the sun caressing my naked body and a gentle breeze stirring the warm air that bathes me.

And on how hard my cock is.

My eyes devour the glorious sight of my tip touching Victor's bud. First time barebacking for me!  As I bear down, his rear passage opens, before I encounter a stubborn ring. Still, I'm feeling Victor's asshole with my cock. What could be finer than that? My pulse races and I gasp. After a moment's pressure, I pull back, and thrust again.

Over and over my cock advances, retreats, and advances again. Slowly, but oh so sweetly, I watch myself pushing deeper into Victor. Blood pounds in my temples.

The air is hot and still, the sun warm on our bodies. Beyond the riveting sight of my cock vanishing inside Victor, I can feast eyes on his buttocks (which I grasp with hands), his back, peachfuzz hair glistening with perspiration, and his neck and shoulders. 

His head is raised, the better to take Billy's cock in his mouth. I watch Billy fuck Victor's mouth while I fuck his asshole. Not sure I've ever seen a more beautiful sight.

Billy and I lock eyes again. I treasure the sight of his hips gyrating as his cock moves in and out of Victor's mouth.

We breathe heavily. I'm all the way inside Victor. His asshole wrapped around my cock feels like warm velvet. If I don't pace myself, I'm going to come too soon!

I stop at maximum penetration, and pause. My cock twitches inside Victor. 

I pull almost all the way out. I admire how my shaft looks in the sun. It gleams in the sunlight from a mix of lube, my precum, and Victor's juices.

I ram my cock all the way inside him, and leave it there a second, before making a series of rapid short thrusts. Then I hang on for dear life. Victor makes a muffled groan, his mouth full of Billy. 

When it's safe for me to move again I rub my cock on Victor's asshole on the way out. Again, my cock is exposed to sun and wind and my hungry gaze. I pause one second, two seconds, three...

And ram all the way home again. Victor moans, and Billy gasps. This time I try wiggling my cock side to side before pulling back once more. I leave it there for one, two...four seconds before sliding almost all the way out again.

Lather, rinse, and repeat, taking longer and longer each time, varying what I do with my cock while I have Victor impaled on it all the way to my hilt.

Billy alternates between forcing his eyes shut, expression between beatific and agonized, and opening them to stare at me wide-eyed.  Strangled noises come out of his throat.

The crisis washes over us in waves. Billy surrenders first, groaning loudly and wildly thrusting in and out of Victor's mouth before staring at the heavens and shuddering. He cries aloud in his orgasm, before fucking Victor's mouth in a slow afterglow.

I'm next. My cock has been pulsing harder and harder, the longer I wait between wicked thrusts, and Victor's asshole has been clamping on me longer and longer. 

My pleasure crests, the sensations of assfucking Victor, of the sun on my naked body, all of it, too much! My entire body quakes in an orgasm that leaves me dizzy.

Victor emits a feral noise and I feel him clamp down on me harder than ever. His pressure does not abate as I twist and jerk snd spasm.

Billy pulls out of Victor's mouth. Victor, who's been groaning louder and louder, screams. He throws his head back and I feel his prostrate orgasm with my prick, still deep inside him.

We all collapse on my blanket, gazing on a cloudless sky. Billy breaks the silence.

"Sam," he says, "Something on my back tells me you need to run this towel through the wash."

For our third date, the fates, the form of Billy-as-winner, decree I shall suck Victor's cock while Billy fucks my ass. At last I'm going to take a man's cock up my ass, bareback!

I'm on hands and knees, masturbating to keep hard while Billy and Victor get ready. Victor kneels before me and also masturbates. His ramrod stiff cock is just inches away from my mouth. I can't wait to wrap my mouth around it, and have to back off on my own masturbation.

I feel Billy's hand on my behind. He fiddles with the other one, lubing himself. I feel him rub lube on my crack before running a finger in and out of my asshole to make my raceway slick. 

I take a deep breath he's going to touch me there...The tip of his cock presses against my asshole. The sensation makes my prick twitch and stir. I don't need to masturbate anymore; I won't need to touch my prick at all while we fuck! 

Just as with Victor last time, Billy moves his cock in and out of me, working deeper inside me with each thrust. Each time he stops at maximum penetration, and lets his cock stay there. 

I relax as much as I can, while pushing back against Billy's cock. At first, involuntary contractions of my asshole push his cock out. Oh that feels nice! Soon enough, when I clamp down, I take his cock prisoner, if only a moment.

Billy's cock is deep inside me. He pulls back, and thrusts forward; I swivel my hips to help him thrust deeper. My eyes water from the pleasure. 

He runs his cock in and out of me several times before we find a rhythm and start fucking in earnest. 

All this while, Victor has been patiently masturbating, his cock still just inches from my eyes. I want to wrap my tongue around it! Victor looks down as I open my mouth. He leans forward, and I caress his shaft with my tongue. He groans with pleasure.

I'm being fucked two ways: By Billy from behind, and by Victor in my mouth. Later, I think my body was giving pleasure to two men's cocks, while my mouth and my asshole accepted pleasure in return. 

At the time, however, I don't think, I do  things with my body to theirs, and they with theirs, to mine, and it feels so good I might as well have died and gone to heaven.

Mixed in with it all was the glorious sensation of the sun warming our naked bodies.

My asshole clamps harder, and more often, on Billy's cock. He leaves it rammed all the way up my ass longer and longer. My prick that I've not touched for long minutes, gets harder and harder and I feel the pleasure in it rising...subsiding...rising as I squeeze Billy hard as I can oh God he's not slowing down he's fucking like a piston no matter what my asshole does Victor's cock just got really hard we're going to lose it I can't believe  how good it feels...

And my prick explodes with the most intense pleasure I can remember! I spurt two, three...four times as Billy's hips shudder and his cock throbs deep inside me, while cum streams out of Victor's cock, and we're one copulatory beast with three backs.

It takes time to come down from scaling a peak that high. We collapse in a tangle of limbs, moaning and gasping for breath.

I fall asleep with the warm sunlight on my naked body; I'm sure Billy and Victor do too.

When we wake, the sun is lower in the sky than when we began, but the warm air still feels good against bare skin. We lie in a clumsy threeway embrace, not parting to rise and dress until the sun finally begins to sink below the distant treeline.

HenryApril
HenryApril
22 Followers