All Comments on 'Gorilla and the Metalhead Pt. 12'

by flatiron2

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have really liked this story until it became clear that there is no hope for in type of monogamy with these two. It’s staggering that they both have strong feelings (maybe even love) for each other. Yet they don’t reign in their horniness even a bit and continue to fuck others regularly. They indicate to each other that this is ok, even hot - yet it rings very disingenuous and dishonest in their private thoughts - each is bothered and put off by admissions of sex with others. And it’s putting a tenuous unspoken strain on their relationship. I’m not interested in that type of story. They are honest enough to openly talk about fucking others, but not at all honest that they are bothered by it. It seems like they are only apart for day or maybe a week between visits, yet they don’t even try to curb their desire for sex (especially Carlos who had four sexual incidents with three different people (and not just men) in one 24-hr period. I don’t find it at all hot so I guess I’ll begrudgingly stop reading even though I had high hopes for this tale.

scargazerscargazerabout 1 year ago

I disagree with the anonymous comment. I think you are wonderfully unraveling how two dysfunctional men are working through their insecurities and becoming more mature and accountable towards each other. I love how the story is going so far. Keep it up!

flatiron2flatiron2about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your feedback, it's great to hear something positive! (Yeah I've already made it clear a number of times that this isn't a story about monogamy or faithfulness.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous