Got Milk? Pt. 03

Story Info
It's her first day at the holstaur milking facility.
3k words
3.78
11.7k
12
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
macktosh
macktosh
845 Followers

There's very little smut in this chapter, but hopefully it's still entertaining.

Contains: futa.


"Okay, perfect," the lawyer said. "If you'll just sign here... and initial here...

"...and here... and here...

"...and on this page..."

Mattie signed form after disclaimer after waiver that confirmed she knew exactly what she was getting into. She wasn't stupid; she looked over every page beforehand. Everything seemed to be in order, though her one Intro to Law class only gave her so much insight. She guessed that in an industry as sensitive as this, they had to be very careful about disgruntled employees.

"Then you're all set!" the lawyer said finally, shuffling papers into her briefcase. "Go to the living quarters and find Mrs. Jacobs. She'll arrange your room and handler. Congratulations!"

"Thanks," Mattie said weakly.

The barn wasn't hard to find. She walked to the dorm-like building under the late morning sun, her heart quickening with each step. The half-dozen holstaurs in the common area looked over at her when she pushed open the door; she froze under their curious stares. Seconds of silence ticked by.

"Hi new girl!" a young holstaur on a couch called out, then returned to playing a game on one of the flatscreen TVs.

That broke the spell. The others gave her waves and 'Hello's before a short older woman approached her. The handler was in her late forties, or maybe a fresh-faced fifty, but she had an energetic aura and a warm smile as she clasped Mattie's hand.

"Catherine Jacobs, but everyone calls me Cathy. I oversee the handlers here. Good to meet you."

"I'm Mattie..." Mattie said, and immediately felt stupid.

"I know, we've all been excited to see you," Cathy said briskly, already starting to walk. "Come on, follow me. I'll show you your room."

She trailed in Cathy's wake as the woman strode down the hall, passing another gorgeous holstaur who gave Mattie a disarming smile. She blushed and hurried onwards, joining Cathy in the room marked '22'.

"Lightning tour: bathroom, bed, milking frame, desk, chair," Cathy said, pointing to each. "The suitcases you brought are in the closet. The wifi password is on the desk. You can request things, but unless it's for your health or production, chances are you'll have to buy it yourself. Any questions there?"

"Um... no?"

"Don't be afraid to ask later if you do," Cathy said. "Now, I understand you took a shine to Jake during your interview."

Mattie turned scarlet. "Uh- I- I mean..."

"The boy's got a smile that makes me blush," Cathy said, grinning. "No need to play coy. What do you like about him?"

"Well... he's very... kind. He made me feel comfortable, when I was nervous..." She looked down and shuffled her feet. "And he's... handsome..."

Cathy chuckled. "Yes, he's a regular charmer, and a sweetheart to boot. I always get glowing reports."

"Can he be my handler?" Mattie blurted, a fresh wave of heat rising to her cheeks.

"I can't say so just yet," Cathy said. "I'd like you to meet the other handlers at lunch today, get to at least know everybody's names before you make a decision. After that, assuming Jake's alright with it, yes."

Shivery excitement filled Mattie's chest. Her thoughts had had a rather singular focus over the past few weeks. Especially when she was alone, jerking off with her eyes closed and a pump on her breast, her head full of fantasies...

"I'll let you have a moment to yourself," Cathy said. "One of the handlers will come by to scan you, so don't go anywhere just yet. You can get acquainted with everyone soon."

"Scan...?"

"For your chastity cage. They're 3D-printed to fit perfectly, so we need a scan of your penis."

Mattie swallowed hard. Right. She was going to be locked up. By Jake. Her pleasure was going to be under his control...

Her cock twitched in her panties. She desperately hoped it wasn't noticeable.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Cathy said. "Here's a key for your room. The door locks, and so does the closet. I recommend leaving the door open and keeping anything you're worried about in the closet. Issues with personal belongings have been rare, but the peace of mind is nice. I think that's everything... I'll see you at lunch!"

"See you..."

Mattie tucked the key in her pocket and looked around her new home. It was nice, if a little sparsely decorated. The milking frame kept drawing her eye. She sat down on the bed and bounced slightly, finding it pleasantly cushy. The bathroom was tiny and barely held the necessities, but the privacy was totally worth it. Now, for wifi...

She had just finished typing in 'Th3 B4rn' when there was a knock at the door. Mattie put her phone away and gave an unsure, "Come in?"

The slim woman who opened the door was unfamiliar, but she wore the same equipment on her belt as Jake and Cathy had. She also carried a hefty rectangular device under one arm.

"Anna," she said, holding out her free hand. Mattie shook it, eyeing Anna's strange burden.

"I'm Mattie..."

"Yeah, I've heard about you. Cathy wanted me to get you scanned in."

Anna set the device on the desk and unwound a cable to plug into a nearby socket. A few blue lights lit up on top of the machine.

"I'll need one scan of you while you're flaccid and one while you're fully erect," Anna said, pressing some buttons that caused a mechanical whirr.

Mattie stared at her. The reality of what she had to do was suddenly very tangible. She was here now. This... This was her job. She just... had to...

"Come on, step up," Anna said, then glanced over and realized Mattie was frozen. Her impatience immediately turned to concern. "Oh, I'm sorry. This is everyday stuff for me, but I know not everyone is gung-ho about getting naked in front of strangers. I can show you how to work it and then step out, if that'd be better."

Mattie bobbed her head in relief, feeling like she could breathe again. She watched closely as Anna prepped the machine and removed a cover on one end.

"You'll put your whole penis in there - your testicles too - and press this button. Hold as still as you can for about thirty seconds and think about baseball."

"What?" Mattie asked in bewilderment.

"Don't get aroused," Anna translated. "Then for the next scan, do whatever you need to get riled up. Fantasize, jerk off a bit, get yourself totally hard and keep it for another thirty. The scans beep when they're done. Got it?"

She nodded, her face warm. Anna stepped into the hall, closing the door behind her, and Mattie slipped down her pants. Embarrassingly, she was already partially hard. Just being at this place was a turn-on. She took a few deep breaths and stared out the window, letting herself get soft before putting her length through the opening and pressing the button. She wondered about what her mom would think about this job until the device beeped at her. Simple enough. Then...

It was almost too easy. Rubbing her cock, tweaking a nipple, imagining those soft words of encouragement that echoed in her dreams... She was throbbing and rock hard before she knew it. She didn't want to stop, but she rallied her self-control and managed the second scan. Stuffing her cock back inside her pants and hoping she didn't look as flushed as she felt, she opened the door to Anna, who smirked.

"Not so bad, was it? I'll haul this on back and you should have your cage by this evening."

"Okay..."

"When you feel like it, you should go see the other holstaurs," Anna added. "They're excited to meet you."

She took the scanner and left, leaving Mattie alone and riled up. She understood the need for the chastity cages a lot better now. Being told she couldn't masturbate was somehow a lot harder to deal with than simply choosing not to. She splashed her face with cold water and took several deliberate breaths before heading down the hall to meet her co-workers.

She walked into the common room with her eyes down. A quick peek showed nobody looking her way, and she glanced around more confidently, taking in the other holstaurs. The young one was still on the couch, intently focused on her game. Four were playing cards together and chatting. A scantily-clad holstaur with flawless caramel skin lounged sideways in a recliner, reading a book. Her dark eyes met Mattie's for a moment before returning to the page.

Mattie took a shaky breath, clutching the edge of her sweater. They were probably all nice. She had nothing to worry about. Just had to... introduce herself.

She sat down next to the holstaur gaming on the couch and cleared her throat. "Um. Hi. I'm Mattie."

"Hi," the holstaur replied shortly. "Sorry. Can't pause this. Gimme a sec."

Mattie looked at the TV. On screen, a knight was swinging a huge sword at a monster, which swung back with an even bigger sword as orchestral music played.

"Come on, come on... roll! No!"

The words 'YOU DIED' appeared on the screen as she threw down her controller irritably and looked at Mattie. The young holstaur's black hair was pulled back in a ponytail that lay between her horns, exposing the acne that dotted the edges of her face.

"Sorry," Mattie said guiltily. "Did I distract you?"

"What? No, no! I'm just... bad." She sighed. "I'm Rose. Hi again."

"Nice to meet you... What game are you playing?"

Rose gave her an odd look. "You don't play many video games, do you?"

"Not really... only at parties, and on my phone sometimes."

"Well, this one might not be for you," Rose said. "It's hard to do multiplayer anyway. We could play some other game if you want?"

"Sure," Mattie said, a small smile quirking her lips.

"Nice! I always try to get the others to play, but Jen is the only one who likes the same games as me. Have you met Jen?"

Mattie shook her head.

"She's cool. She's like, thirty, but she plays a mean game of Street Fighter." Rose quit out of her game and scrolled through a list of titles. "I've got all these downloaded... how about this one?"

It turned out to be some sort of co-operative cooking game that straddled the line between anxiety-inducing and fun. Mattie found herself getting surprisingly into it after a few levels, enough that one of the other holstaurs shushed her as she coordinated with Rose.

"Sorry, sorry," Mattie called out in a much lower voice, suddenly ashamed. Rose blew the grumpy holstaur a raspberry.

"Don't bother trying to please 'em. They're always yelling at me. 'Rose, it's three AM. Rose, your game is too loud. Rose, I can hear your keyboard from down the hall.'"

Despite the bravado, Mattie noticed Rose made the mocking impressions quiet enough for no one else to hear. She giggled, and Rose grinned at her.

"We've got too much energy for those grouches. How old are you, anyway?"

"Twenty-three," Mattie said. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen." Seeing the surprise on Mattie's face, she added sheepishly, "I sorta dropped out of college for this. I didn't really know what I wanted to do, and then I found out I could do this. So far it's been great. What'd you do before you came here? Did you have a job?"

"Yeah... just working retail at a clothing store," Mattie said. "It sucked."

"Ugh, retail," Rose moaned. "I'm glad you got out of that hellhole. Anyway, let's keep going. We've almost got three stars."

She resumed the game from the pause screen, and once more Mattie's focus was devoted to the hectic kitchen. They were about to start another level when she felt someone lean on the couch behind her.

"Hey, cutie," said a familiar voice. "Glad to see you made the cut."

Mattie twisted around to find a grinning Kayla towering above her. "Um... hi..."

"Noooo," Rose protested, hugging Mattie protectively and staring daggers at the tall holstaur. "She's actually good at this game! You can't steal her!"

"Says the newbie snare," Kayla said, laughing. "I'm just saying hi. Mattie, you watch out for this one. She's gonna want you to play with her every day."

"Maybe- every other day! If she feels like it!"

"Um," Mattie managed. The fact that she could feel Rose's warm breasts pressing against her wasn't helping her come up with any kind of contribution to this conversation.

"If you can escape her clutches for a moment, other people want to say hi too," Kayla said dryly.

"...sorry," Rose said after a moment, letting go of her. "I guess it is your first day. You should probably go meet the others. We can play more later. If you want."

"Okay..."

Mattie stood up from the couch and realized there were quite a few more holstaurs around, many of them looking freshly-showered. She wondered if they had been out exercising. Eyes shifted to look at her, and one of the holstaurs beckoned her over.

The next few minutes was a whirlwind of names, waves, and handshakes, plus one hug from a holstaur who strongly reminded Mattie of her mom. She was saved from more attention when a handler came in to announce lunch was ready. Everyone swarmed out, leaving a dazed Mattie alone with Kayla.

"Need me to show you where the cafeteria is?" Kayla asked.

Mattie nodded weakly and followed her out of the barn. She was still a little put off by the industrial surroundings outside, but that came with having all the products processed next door for maximum freshness.

"So, I want to know," Kayla said, lowering her voice conspiratorially and slowing down. "How was your interview?"

"I guess it went fine," Mattie said. "I got the job..."

Kayla laughed. "You're such a sweetie. I want to know how it went with Jake."

Heat rose to her face. Right. Kayla had probably been 'interviewed' the same way. She struggled for something to say and found herself murmuring, "He's really good..."

"Oh, you know it," Kayla giggled. "You'd think getting jerked off twice a day every day would get old eventually, but it hasn't happened yet. Man has magic hands."

"...how long have you been here?" Mattie asked, curiosity sparked despite her embarrassment.

"Mmm, about six months now. Had Jake the whole time. Is he your handler too?"

"Not yet..." Mattie mumbled. "I- I asked, but they want me to meet everyone first."

"Right, I forgot about that. If you can't get Jake, Sonia's who covers me when Jake's out. I like her. Or, maybe..." She leaned down, her voice turning sultry. "I'm sure they would be happy if I took you off their hands..."

Mattie blushed to her ears, staring at her feet as Kayla giggled. Further teasing was cut short by their arrival at a room full of tables and the smell of fresh bread, and she hurried to join the short line. Most of the holstaurs and staff were already eating, alone or in groups with little differentiation between handler and handled. Mattie tried to compose herself as she waited, shuffling along until someone in a mask and hair net could start building a sandwich for her.

Once the toppings were arranged to her satisfaction, she took the offered plate and glanced around. Cathy waved her over to a table of mostly handlers before she could go anywhere, and Mattie swallowed hard as she headed over.

It was another dizzying round of introductions as she sat down, repeating 'Pleased to meet you' probably more than she should have. The handlers chatted around Mattie as she ate her sandwich and occasionally answered their polite questions. For people she'd never met before, they did a surprisingly good job of making her feel comfortable in their midst. Being personable must have been part of the job requirements. She got a general sense of who was around her, but she was only really half paying attention. It wasn't until the woman on her right nudged her and stage-whispered, "Jake's over there," that her full focus was brought to bear. Mattie twisted around in her seat, looking where the handler was pointing to see Jake a few tables away. Then she glanced back at her table, conflicted.

"Mattie, do you think your mind is made up?" Cathy asked, amusement in her voice.

"Y-Yeah..."

"Then go say hello."

"I don't want to bother him..." Mattie mumbled, and the handlers around her chuckled.

"You couldn't bug Jake if you tried," Cathy said. "Go on."

After another moment of hesitation, she stood up, leaving her plate and the crumbs of her sandwich behind. Her heart began to pound as she walked over. He was on his phone and didn't notice her until she spoke.

"H-Hi..."

Warm brown eyes looked up to meet hers, and her knees felt weak. Jake stood up, smiling.

"Hey! Good to see you."

Half a million things to say ran through her head, almost all of them wildly inappropriate. She settled for nodding.

"How are you finding things so far?"

"Everyone's nice," Mattie mumbled. "It- It's good."

"Have you decided on a handler yet?"

"You," she blurted, and quickly added, "I-If that's okay."

He gave her a smile that made her whole body feel warm. "Yes, of course. I'm flattered. I've got something to take care of, but let me give you my number. Any questions, problems, whatever, you let me know."

"Okay..." Mattie said, fumbling with her phone in excitement and adding a new contact as he recited digits.

"That's that... I'll be by your room sometime around six for your evening milking. We'll work out things in more detail then. Sound good?"

She nodded, her heart beating too fast. It was going to be quite a wait.


Not totally happy with how it turned out, but it's done. The next chapter will be posted as soon as it's approved.

macktosh
macktosh
845 Followers