GoT S8E4 Ch. 01 - Maid of Tarth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rolled to his back, "When your ready - it's kind of like riding a horse. This way you'll be in control and you'll be fine."

She bent down to kiss him, just as he'd been showing her, but then rolled them both so that he was on top. "I trust you," she said. "I - I'd like to try it like this, if we can."

He nodded, looking a little surprised. He shifted a little, as she did, so that he moved more between her legs. He kissed her nipples. Then he laved his tongue over one of her engorged buttons, sucking a bit when she moaned and pressed his head against them.

Finally she pulled him higher to kiss her, their bodies coming into alignment. She felt him rub his cockhead along her entrance, just as he had with his fingers.

His expression asked a question, and she nodded. He pushed firmly against her opening, which was swollen and slippery. Her body tensed under him, but he whispered, "Brienne, look at me, just look at me."

She looked up at him, his handsome green eyes and fine lips so close. She bit her lip, but as his face showed his pleasure plainly, she relaxed, raised her knee and leg to give him more play. She liked the feeling, fullness, his fullness, seeming to meld into her. He moved so unhurriedly she almost didn't realize when he was fully against her, inside her. She'd had more pain in battle, or after a long day's ride. His coming into her was more of a - needful strain.

She kissed him and he moved again, sliding out a little and then back in, making her gasp.

"Umph," she expressed softly, then murmured, "More, more of this."

Jaime gave her a nod and began moving, setting a gentle rhythm at first. She moved against him, fumbling to catch on to his actions. Gods, it was rather like horse riding, she thought. Eventually she caught on to his signals and how go give him clues to her own desires, faster, more forceful, his harsher breathing and soft groans sparking her own. In battle, they'd been back to back, always aware of where the other was, of how to move to strike at the enemy or move out of the other's way, or come to the other's rescue.

Face to face, with him inside her, she realized, held few differences. She knew him, her body knew him. She knew his body and movements. She grasped his firm buttocks and pulled him in harder, her thigh muscles holding him close. He changed his angle, thrust himself against her and inside her harder. Soon this set her into a breathy cry, as she felt the length of him inside of her and clenched down on him, her eyes growing wider as his cries of pleasure joined hers. His eyes tried to close, but he didn't let them, even as she felt him pumping inside her. They continued rocking together, kissing through little tremors and aftershocks.

Jaime let himself fall to the side once he'd slipped out of her. Brienne rolled toward him and brushed his hair out of his face. He caught her hand and kissed it.

"Not bad, for a knight," he said.

"Hmm, yes. Now I defintely understand what all of the fuss is about."

Jaime kissed her hand again and got up, going to the fire and putting on some more wood while also banking the coals. When he came back they slipped under the blankets and furs.

"You may be right, Ser. Keep the fire going and the North is not so terrible. This place may just be growing on me."

"Well, ser, you might think about staying to find out. Just for argument's sake."

Laying on their sides, naked, there wasn't much difference in their bodies - height, hair color, musculature. Still, they just looked at each other, smiling.

Later, Jaime lay on his back, face neutral, staring up at the ceiling. The knuckles of his left hand traced Brienne's taut bottom as she lay on her side, facing away from him, half asleep from their latest exertions, this time more athletic though no less poignant.

"Aren't you worried I'm up to no good? That I'm teasing you? Using you for some nefarious purpose?" he said into the dim light of the room.

Brienne didn't turn over, but she did rouse. "Of all the terrible things I've ever heard about you, Jaime Lannister, your being a cocksman is not one of them. You always tease me. You like it when I answer back. Whatever this is, it's not about sex."

He rolled toward her, snuggled up behind her before he whispered, "You know, my brother is right. You are Brienne of Tart."

***

12