Got somewhat cucked

Story Info
After a rave me and "friends" had more fun than I thought.
2.4k words
4.03
5.4k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me 24 (M) saw my best friend 25 (F) getting spitroasted and it awaken something inside me.

Hi, excuse my english cause it's not my first language. First some small background. Me and my best friend, let's name her Mary, met while in college. She's around 1,70m and she's thick skinny with a very tight waist. Her breasts are a real handful and her ass is thick but not too much. She usually dyes her hair and at this event her colour was purple. We clicked pretty nicely although none of us wanted to do anything romantic with each other. She was more into alt culture and she had done some soft drugs for the experience. I was more into nerd and anime culture but we clicked as neither of us had anyone else to watch anime with during college. In our almost 5 years of friendship she's had boyfriends and I never minded honestly because we kept hanging out together as normal and things weren't weird between us. Even when I was in relationships we still kept in touch after college a lot, like atleast once or twice a month we were hanging out. I don't know if that's a lot for adults, I'm still trying to figure things out.

Anyway, about a week ago Mary invited me to go to a rave with her and some friends. I knew she had been going through some of these the last few months so I guessed they were pretty fun. Of course she told me they might do some soft drugs before and after the rave and she gave me a heads up so I know what to expect from her and her friends.

The big night came and I simply wore black shirt and black shorts since I would be moving a lot and I attract attention with bright colours. I met up with Mary around 9 so we had an hour to grab her friends and be there around the time the rave is starting. We met with, fake names of course, Emma and John, a couple, at their front door. John was already doing some weed when we took them but I was familiar with the smell. Emma was a pretty hot girl I think around our age (so 24, 25, 26). She was a blonde girl with smaller breasts than Mary but it very much showed her nice rounded ass. John was about the same size as me although pretty sure he has hitted the gym more than me. Black short hair and some big arms to compliment his physique. In the car we mostly talked about anime which was a bit surprising to me since I didn't know Mary's friends had this interest in them. A little while later we reached the rave area and we found the last of Mary's friends, Don. He was well build around the same average size of John. Honestly both guys were pretty hot.

Anyway, we sat outside and they did some weed to relax and fun around. After that I was pretty shy about what Mary told me beforehand. It was time to head in inside so each of them took some clothes off them. Both guys were just shirtless and Emma was wearing some red lingerie and most of her body was exposed to my eyes. I could see her pink nipples through her lingerie and I got really shy about it. But seeing Mary with basically black lingerie was way hotter. I didn't wanna remove any clothing so we just head in.

Nothing really of note happened in the actual rave except one thing. At around the midpoint of how long we stayed at some point I looked over to Mary and she was topless and dancing with a guy behind her rubbing his crotch all over her ass. Now that was hot. I couldn't stop looking at her thick perfect breasts jumping up and down with the extremely loud music as she's been teased by a stranger. I noticed other guys noticed she her breasts and how perfect they are. They were atleast me and two other guys close to us dancing staring at her. Luckily while dancing I didn't had the blood capacity to have a boner although I don't think anybody would notice.

Now comes the afterwards of the rave. At around 3:30 everyone was pretty tired so they decided to head home. We concluded that we'll go to Don's house since it's 15 minutes away. Of course the girls didn't wear their clothes again so I had a tired yet pretty energetic Mary topless in the car beside me while I was driving. Of course I looked many times and there's no way she didn't notice me starring. We arrived home and everyone finally chilled in various parts of the couches. Emma and John were cuddling while he and Don were smoking weed. Then Don went in his bedroom and brought some hallucinating mushrooms. I'm not sure what they're called. So everyone had some and we hanged out and chilled while I was getting sleepy.

I fell asleep and I woke up around an hour later by Emma sucking John's cock while his hand was holding her head. I was pretty shocked but acted as normal and went to the kitchen. There Don was in his knees and Mary was sitting on the table nude with her legs spread and moaning for Don. Now seeing that gave me a boner. I immediately exited that place cause I felt bad about possibly peeping at them. I decided to go the bathroom so they don't think I'm trying to peep on them. I passed through the living room since the rooms are like that that I have to pass the living room to go the bathroom. When I passed through the living room I tried not looking at Emma and John but we made eye contact with Emma and as I was walking away she told me I can sit and watch if I like.

So, after I asked if they were both sure I sat on the couch on the other side of John so I can see Emma's behind as she was sucking him. The sounds she was making made me so hard since she looked like a pro at this. John's cock was bigger than mine but not huge like in porn. But only thing I was staring is Emma's ass in her red lingerie as I could see her pussy through them. I decided I don't care anymore and I removed my pants and underwear to just start jerking off my 5 inch cock while looking at her. She noticed and she ordered me to stay there without jerking off. So I did and she came to me and putted my cock between her thighs as she sat on me. The softness of her thighs were magical. And then feeling her fingers teasing my tip as she slightly giggled was the most sexual thing I've seen.

Quick backround. At that point I've had two girlfriends so I wasn't a complete virgin although what we did was really vanilla and simple but I never complained. But I must say. In front of Emma I looked like a first timer. John stood up and Emma kept on sucking his cock. She kept teasing my tip while she was sucking him for about 5 more minutes before John started cumming and Emma started swallowing.

After Emma swallowed it all she went to doggy position and started licking my cock and balls even. John sat on the couch while on his phone. Emma started sucking me as hard as John. She was a pro. No way that girl went from her boyfriend's cock to mine and her jaw was fine. She was pleasing my tip with her tongue while sucking me, and while her hands were teasing and grabbing my balls. At some point she looked up at me with saliva and pre-cum strings still connecting her lips and chin with my cock and she said that I could cum anytime I want. And she immediately started sucking me again. After 1 minute I couldn't hold back anymore so I just started cumming like crazy inside her mouth. She swallowed it all again and even cleaned my cock from her saliva and cum. After that she left my softening cock and she sat next to John.

Then Emma stripped down and decided to let me lick her beautiful pink pussy. Her body was better than what I imagined as her pussy was shaved perfectly. She told me to kneel in front of the couch and start licking and fingering. So I did. Thankfully I had some experience for fellatio from my ex'es so I don't think I did bad. After a few minutes of me doing my best to this goddess Emma ordered me to get back on the couch and jerk off freely. So I did. Emma got on top of John and took inside of her his bigger than mine cock and she went balls deep immediately.

I stroked my cock softly as Emma was starting to ride John hard and slow. Right that moment Mary and Don came in the room completely nude. Mary held the arms of the armchair I was sitting and her face was inches from my face as I could see her entire nude body. Don came behind her and I noticed his cock was really big and thick. Mary whispered to me if I was enjoying the show. I didn't answer and I just started stroking faster while starring at her face. Don started fucking my best friend Mary in front of me as I felt like a cuck. Almost like they both wanted to tease me for peeping on them. Don was going really hard at her. His pumps from behind made her face hit my face and we even kissed a little. I went lower to not hit her again as I kept on jerking off. I could see a bulge in her crotch from Don's cock going in and out. I realised that Don was really thick and big and Mary was extremely tight. Luckily I couldn't cum that fast after Emma masterful work cause seeing that bulge would definitely make me cum hard. Hearing Mary and Emma moan was perfect. Sometimes their moanings would line up and it was like they were singing a beautiful song I wasn't part of. I was just starring at Mary's body being fucked hard. After a few Emma stopped moaning. And after 5 full minutes Don finally started slowing down and cumming balls deep inside Mary's wet tight pussy.

Don sat back on the couch while Emma was still on top of Emma. Mary sat on top of me and blocked my hand from jerking off more. I'm pretty sure she did that on purpose. Mary was on top of me while I could feel Don's seed drip out of her pussy and drip on my thigh. Everyone felt exhausted, except Mary of course. She whispered to me if I wanted to cum. I said yes please. Mary went on her knees and started jerking me off with her hand while her other hand was capping my balls. She giggled as she saw my dick pre-cum. I wanted to fuck Mary so badly. I wanted to feel her pussy wrap around my cock. I wanted to cum so much but she seemed like she what she was doing. Just when I was about to cum by her hand she stopped. And I realised Mary, my best friend for 5 years now, was very experienced in this. She started edging me for the next 15 minutes while I was begging her to let me cum. I felt so dominated by her and I wanted to finish so bad.

While I was begging I didn't notice Don standing up and grabbing Mary away from me. He sat back down the couch and he made her suck his cock. Mary was on top of the couch with her ass looking at John. Emma stood up from John. John went behind Mary's ass and slapped it hard. Mary moaned as I wished I could fuck her. But there I was looking at my best friend sucking a huge cock that creampied her and another guy stroking himself and teasing her pussy. Emma saw me starring at Mary and sat on top of me. I saw her hand take my cock and penetrate herself in her pussy. I immediately moaned Emma's name and immediately started cumming inside her warm used pussy.

Emma didn't move herself and kept my cock inside her as she hugged me and she let me saw Mary being spitroasted. John was inside Mary's ass. John then swapped holes and penetrated her pussy. John kept swapping every half a minute. Don had Mary's head in his hands as he kept forcing her to take his huge cock in her mouth. I could see his thick and long cock go in and out inside Mary's mouth while saliva and precum was covering her face. And John was fucking Mary harder than I could imagine. After a few minutes of Mary being doggystyle spitroasted John and Don cummed balls deep inside her body while I watched with my soft cock.

Everyone relaxed after that. John and Emma went and slept in the bedroom while Mary and Don cuddled in the couch still naked and slept there. I couldn't sleep after that. Mary's used cum filled body was right in front of me. I asked Mary if I could jerk off to her and cum to her and she told me she'll bath in the morning so I could do whatever I wanted except wake her up. For the next quiet hours I kept on jerking off while starring at her nude body. And I kept on cumming on her body. Face, her perfect breasts, her thick thighs and her pussy. I kept on covering her with cum.

Around 12 in the morning everyone was still sleeping so I figured I go home and sleep. I haven't talked to Mary yet. It's been a week since that happened. We've send a few memes and stuff but no talk about everything that happened.

I'll update you if anything spicy happens.