All Comments on 'Gotham in Distress'

by Wheels4Life

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great adventure

This is easily this author's best story yet, and one that certainly should be continued.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 3 years ago

Great story, I love the comic book related stories here. I'll be looking out for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely my favorite story of yours. Really nice to see you grow as a writer. Each chapter in here was very thrilling and sexy. We don't see enough Talia or Vicki fics anymore and they are two of my favorites. If I had a criticism I was definitely craving Batgirl and Batman hooking up by the end of this.

Wheels4LifeWheels4Lifeabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback! Part 2 is underway!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I've been looking for more Batman stories. For some reason they ones on Literoitca are either the best of the best or just out in left field.

It'd be nice to see Batman hook up with Batgirl. There seems to be a bit of tension between them that I'd love to see worked out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WHAT THE OLD 'BATMAN' TV SERIES LACKED IS FOUND IN A WRITERS MIND

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWheels4Life@Wheels4Life
A new writer, but long time reader! I mostly like to write about fantasies or scenarios I find fun and alluring, but am always open to suggestions. You might notice a few of my stories involve a person with a disability. It's not some fetish, I personally use a wheelchair and ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES