Gotham in Distress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Bruce," Talia said. "Fuck me desperately."

Bruce finally let go of his restraint. He plowed into Talia with sheer aggression, thrusting into her again and again as fast and hard as his trained body could physically allow. Her moans ricocheted around the room and urged Bruce to continue.

He wanted to go deeper. Bruce grabbed his partner by the hips and rolled her onto her stomach and lifted her hips towards his still engorged dick. He thrust it back in without preamble.

"Ohhhh shit! Mmmmm," she screamed.

Bruce fucked her from behind wildly, repeatedly bottoming out in her pussy. He couldn't stop. Talia had finally broken through the walls Bruce built to keep himself in control, but now those barriers were gone and Talia was going to feel every ounce of energy within him.

He continued to slam into her from behind, eliciting deep moans and screams from his lover. She was so close to cumming. So close to achieving the release she had craved for so long. Talia had to bite her pillow and was holding the bedframe so powerfully, she thought it might break. Bruce grabbed her shoulder to fuck her harder and it finally pushed her over the blissful edge.

Her pussy clenched like never before and her back arched as her powerful orgasm screamed through her. The sharp tingling bloomed into a hot fire and her moans could be heard throughout the entire lair. This all drew Bruce over the edge and his hot cum burst from his penis and filled Talia entirely. Rope after rope of cum shot into her waiting pussy. He felt dizzy and the tightness in his balls was beginning to lighten. However, the electricity between the two hadn't faded even slightly.

He collapsed on top of Talia's back, his cock still throbbing from spasms. They both lay together, panting from exertion and too exhausted to move.

*****

Chapter 3: The Deal

*****

Vicki Vale sat up quickly. Her dream jarring her awake and forcing her to leap up in bed. She shivered when she felt the cold air kiss her naked body and her nipples stiffened from the chill. Vicki hopped up and grabbed her robe from the back of her door and tightened the sash. She wouldn't be able to go back to sleep again for awhile after the dream she'd just had.

She padded into the kitchen and filled a glass of water and brought it to the living room. Vicki flipped on the T.V. and caught a glimpse of the headline currently showing on the Gotham City News channel. Batman and Batgirl Missing in Action!

"You're shitting me!" she exclaimed.

Why hasn't anyone called me for fucks sake, she thought to herself.

A shadow moved along the wall behind her. Vicki took in a sharp breath and tensed up in anticipation for whatever terrifying act her intruder was about to inflict on her.

"Relax blondie," came a purring voice. "I come in peace."

Vicki jumped up and backed away from her apparent guest. She'd bumped into Catwoman on a number of occasions throughout her caareer as an investigative reporter, but never in her home. This setting made her nervous.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I want to make a trade."

"A trade? What sort of trade?" Vicki queried nervously.

In Vicki's opinion, Catwoman always came off as both intimidating and incredibly sexy in her skin tight costume with her delicate, but dangerous grace. She definitely wouldn't have minded seeing what she had underneath all that leather.

"I have information on Batman and Batgirl, but I need something in return. Particularly, I need you to get me the type of immunity from criminal charges that only the media can buy."

Vicki arched her eyebrows in a mixture of surprise and curiosity.

"You know what happened to the Bats?"

"Of course! I helped snare them."

"You what?! And you want me to help you? That's ballsy of you," she replied angrily.

Catwoman stepped closer to Vicki and brushed a finger along her robe, nudging it open just enough. She purred in Vicki's ear. "I'm not exactly what I seem, precious."

Vicki shivered again. Her pussy was tingling and she was struggling to contain her arousal.

"How can I trust you?"

"Because you have something I need, sweetie, and I'll do whatever it takes to get it," Catwoman answered seductively.

"Okay. I'll do whatever I can to fluff up whatever part you had in their capture and make you innocent as can be, but only if you help me find them and get them free."

"It'll take a little time to locate Batman, but Batgirl will be rescued shortly if I'm not mistaken. Some...shall we say, specialized help is already on the case ," Catwoman said with a mischievous grin.

"What do you mean," Vicki questioned.

Catwoman laughed.

"Wellll..."

*****

Chapter 4: Boiling Point

*****

Batgirl could feel her body dangling and the pressure on her wrists was painful. She opened her eyes and tried to focus on her surroundings. She was in a mid size room that was sparsely furnished with a few large cabinets and chairs spread out against the walls, as well as lush carpeting strewn on the floor and a full length mirror on the wall opposite her. It was surprisingly warm and comfortable for a cell. Not counting the damn shackles that secured her to the ceiling.

"Where the fuck am I?"

Batgirl tried to activate her wrist comm, but couldn't reach the button. She continued to struggle for any means of escape.

"Fuck!"

"You'll never get out of there. Those happen to be a pair of your very own Batcuffs," said a rough voice from behind her.

Her visitor circled around her and came to face her, merely inches away. The man before her wore a shiny onyx mask that completely obscured the face beneath it and an extremely expensive looking white suit.

"Damn you, Scionis!"

The Black Mask laughed.

"Sooo hostile. You're far too pretty to be so angry," he said.

"Fuck you, you ugly piece of shit! Not even your ex fiancé wanted to look at that face!"

He slammed a fist into her jaw. The pain was blinding and made stars erupt in her vision.

"You've got a big mouth, Batgirl."

"Yeah, well kiss my ass," she retorted.

Scionis laughed again.

"We'll see how you feel after we're done. I bet you'll be much nicer when this is over with. I'll even wait until the end to remove that despicable mask of yours."

"Doubtful, skullface!"

Black Mask disappeared to a corner of the room and Batgirl could here something rolling towards her, but whatever it was stayed out of view. Scionis stood in front of her again, but this time he had a pair of brass knuckles grasped in his hand.

"You're going to tell me the identity of the Batman," he stated.

"Oh yeah, sure. Nooo problem," Batgirl said sarcastically.

"Very well," her captor said with a sneer.

He slammed his brass adorned fist into her jaw, eliciting a loud crunch from the bone.

"Ahhh," Batgirl yelled in pain.

Scionis continued his interrogation with glee, not even bothering to demand information as he struck her again and again. He relished as his captive endured her torment and increased the fervor of his attacks. Time stood still for Black Mask.

Barbara had no idea how long she had been there and even less of a clue how much longer she could stand Scionis's interrogation. He'd unleashed an arsenal of beatings, electrocution, and psychological attacks to slowly break her down. Her face was swollen and she tasted blood, but she held onto her determination to resist and she couldn't help but feel that Mask's strikes were becoming weaker.

Scionis stepped back after landing a blow to her stomach. Sweat soaked his shirt collar and he was breathing heavily.

"Getting tired, Scionis?" Batgirl said with a knowing grin.

"Shut your mouth before I nail it shut," he growled.

"Hmm, I thought the whole point of this was to get me to talk."

Scionis recoiled in anger and pulled a large knife from behind his back. He moved towards her and rose the weapon in a position to stick it between her ribs.

He never got the chance, however.

A muffled explosion erupted behind her. Mask's smile vanished and his eyes squinted in confusion as he looked over Batgirl's shoulder. Barbara heard the sound of splintering wood behind her. I suppose I'm not Scionis's only guest tonight, Barbara said to herself.

"Who the hell are you?" he screamed at his unexpected visitor.

An arrow flew past Batgirl's head and struck Mask in the chest. Blood spurted from his wound and he fell backwards to the carpeted floor.

"Don't you dare speak to me, murderer," came a calm and cool voice.

"Wha...why?" Scionis attempted to say.

Another arrow was released and struck Black Mask through the eye. His head snapped back and everything went silent for a moment.

"My family is avenged," said the mysterious intruder.

Batgirl felt the tension on her restraints slacken and she fell to her knees. She attempted to roll to put some space between herself and Mask's murderer, but was struck on the head once again. Her vision went blurry and darkness crept upon her.

"Not again," she mumbled before passing out.

*****

Chapter 5: Strange Encounters

*****

She woke in a dark room this time, but definitely not a cell. Barbara was laying in a soft bed with a warm comforter for warmth. Her armor had been removed, leaving her covered in only her sports bra and tight boy short panties. However, the cuts on her upper brow had been bandaged and ice had been placed against her jaw, reducing the swelling.

She sat up slowly and tried to focus in the dark.

"Take it slow, you're body took a beating," came a voice out of the darkness.

The stranger flicked a switch and a lamp illuminated the room.

"You!?" Barbara said in astonishment.

"Mmhmm," replied Huntress.

"What the hell is going on? How are you here right now?

Helena Bartinelli smiled.

"I heard all about that asshole's attack on Ace chemicals, so decided to take a peek. I couldn't find Scionis, but I did see your foolish attack and capture, so I decided to follow you and see if his goons brought you to him. It appears I was right. You're welcome, by the way."

"You fuckin killed him!"

Helena shrugged.

"It was a long time coming. He reaped what he sowed."

Barbara knew Helena's history with Black Mask, but after all these years, never thought she'd go through with killing him.

"It was still murder," Barbara said.

"Oh, hush hush. Can you really defend that slimeball after all he's done to you?"

Barbara jumped out of bed, but nearly fell when her legs tried to give out. Huntress jumped up and caught her, helping Barbara regain her balance. Barbara could feel her warm skin against hers through the skin tight black and purple costume Huntress generally wore. Her mask had been removed, revealing her dark but alluring eyes.

"You need to rest, Barbara," Helena chided

"How am I supposed to rest with everything thats happened tonight? Batman is off chasing Catwoman and I just watched you kill Scionis!"

"Wellll, we don't really know what happened to Batman. He disappeared after confronting Catwoman and Talia Al Ghul."

"Are you kidding me?!" Barbara shouted. "I gotta go find him! Talia and the Cat might kill him if they've teamed up."

"Listen," Helena said soothingly. "Batman will be fine. We've already got help and Nightwing is tracking him down. You, however, need to relax."

Barbara took a deep breath and slumped against Huntresses firm body. All her years preparing to claim revenge against Ramon Scionis had turned her into a deadly weapon with a powerful body and strong demeanor. Bet she looks amazing without the suit, she thought.

Helena caressed Barbara's back and felt her begin to unwind, but she couldn't help notice Barbara's nipples poking through the thin fabric covering her tits. She grabbed Batgirl's chin gently and kissed her gently on her luscious red lips. After her initial shock, Barbara opened herself to the kiss and slithered her tongue into Huntress's mouth in response. The two women fell to the mattress and kissed passionately, losing themselves in each other's embrace.

Helena's hands wandered up under her companion's bra and removed it, exposing her toned boobs with their fluffy pink nipples. She grabbed one with her mouth and sucked it, earning a soft moan from Barbara. She grabbed and massaged the remaining boob with her hand, while Barbara blindly searched for the clasp on the back of Huntress's suit. Helena jumped up to kiss Barbara again and felt the air cool her sweating body as her new lover pulled the zipper down her back. She sat up, still straddling Batgirl and shivered when her partner peeled her tight suit off her skin. Barbara bit her lip in arousal as Helena's large tits came into view and rolled on top and attacked her half naked friend with furious kisses.

She sucked and nibbled Helena's diamond hard nipples and snuck her hand under her suit to rub her clit. Helena shuddered from the unexpected massage and opened her legs invitingly. Barbara slid lower, pulling the thin fabric down Huntress's hot body and removing it entirely, along with her knee high boots. She launched herself at Helena's pussy, licking her outer folds and thrusting two fingers inside the wet and eager hole.

"Ooohhh. Mmmm...yessss," Helena reacted.

Batgirl swirled her tongue around her friend's nub and then flicked it back and forth. Helena's legs clamped around her head and her pussy quivered. Barbara inhaled her musky scent and savored her tangy juices withher long tongue.

Huntress couldn't take it anymore. The heat was building within her and she felt electricity running up from her toes all the way to her hard nipples. She wanted more though. She wanted to hear Barbara scream. She grabbed her partner's shoulders and straddled her once again. Then, hooked her fingers in Barbara's panties and pulled them off, exposing her glistening pussy and it's well trimmed pubic hair. They mashed their mouths together again in a vigorous kiss and Helena furiously fingered the woman beneath her. Batgirl moaned into her mouth and bucked her hips in tune with Helena. The pair rolled around in the twisted sheets, finger fucking each other wildly.

Helena suddenly broke off and flipped around, planting her pussy over Batgirl's mouth and leaned forward to go down on her in return. The two women lapped and sucked at each other's awaiting pussies, moaning and shivering from the stimulation. Barbara was on fire. She couldn't control herself, her abs were clenched from the waves of pleasure pulsing through her body. Her legs opened wider to accept Helena's tongue and her pelvis bucked again as an orgasm ripped through her. She bit her lip hard and squeezed her lover's ass cheeks hard as she thrashed beneath the weight of the other woman.

Helena then reached towards her bedside table and retrieved a large strap on dildo and handed it to Barbara.

"Fuck me Barbara! Fuck me now!"

Barbara didn't hesitate. She donned the strap on quickly and moved between Helena's long longs. She thrust the thick red dildo into her warm vagina.

"Oooh, fuuuck yes!" Huntress screamed.

Barbara fucked her hard and fast, lifting her companion's hips so she could thrust deeply within her.

Helena wrapped her strong legs around Barbara's waist and pulled her into her. She moaned and screamed with every invasion of her tight and sopping wet pussy. She twisted her nipples hard and was drawn over the edge when Batgirl threw her legs in the air and slammed into her with all her wanton desire. Her pussy clamped down as an orgasmic explosion shot through her body. Her head became flushed with heat and pins and needles ran up and down her stomach and legs. Her hips bucked and her deep moans echoed throughout the large bedroom.

Barbara fell onto Helena, breathless and still buzzing from her own orgasm. The two women kissed deeply, wrapped around each other and covered in each other's sweat.

Barbara couldn't have wished for a better rescue.

12