Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman I had talked to earlier said, "She is using the same words these bitches used when they punished us. Made us feel like crap no matter how many times it happened. Getting wet is automatic. It is not arousal. You know it, they know it, but it is still embarrassing to have it pointed out and made into a big issue. Like you are getting off on what they are doing to you."

"Come on bitch let's see you cum. Maybe I ought to tweak your little clit a little." said the woman working Beth. A second woman was pumping a large dildo into Beth's ass. Full strokes, seven inches in and seven out. On occasion as I watched, the dildo popped completely out. That was no obstacle. A quick stab and the dildo was easily rammed back inside past what I assumed had been a tight sphincter an hour ago. A third woman pulled Beth's labia apart. She pulled Beth's clitoral hood back. The whole thing was bright red and excoriated. I knew it had to be painful. That supposition was confirmed when Beth squealed and bucked in pain.

The woman who was talking continued. "Oh Hell a little pain is nothing. You know it just gets you excited. If you want a LOT of pain just ask for it. Cunts like you love that." She shoved her fingers in and out of Beth's vagina. The other woman who had exposed Beth's engorged clitoris, reached out and began to rub the nub hard back and forth, then in circles. Her fingers were dry. Beth squealed and cried out in protest. Suddenly her voice changed, she moaned loudly. The woman with fingers up her vagina said, "There you go whore. I knew you were such a slut you could not help yourself. Want another?" Beth shook her head frantically The woman looked up at me and grinned.

I looked over at Gary. His lower abdomen was covered with semen. "Good boy!" the woman leaning over him chortled. "Was it me stroking your tiny dick or the big dildo up your butt that got you off?" Gary did not answer. She grabbed his scrotum. "Answer bitch or I'll squeeze these and we'll go back to work getting you to cum again."

"It was you stroking me, Ma'am. I love it." Gary said loudly. I knew he did not love anything that was happening.

"I think it was the dildo up your ass." the first woman said. "You are a such an anal whore. We might go again but you know the rules. All semen has to be swallowed." She began to scoop up the semen pooled on Gary's belly and feed it to him. He did not even begin to protest. He sucked it off her fingers. I suspected he realized any resistance would have painful results.

The woman all stepped back. Helen asked one if they were finished. "Almost," the woman said.

"What have you got to say about your time with me bitch?" asked a woman close to Charlene, slapping her right on her reddened mons to get her full attention.

"Thank you for showing me what a slut I am, Ma'am." Charlene said loudly. 'I get off on pain and abuse. I came over and over. I deserve to be treated like the slut I am. Please bring me back and use me again soon."

Beth and Gary repeated the same statement. One of the women whispered. "We had to repeat that every time. That was the official end of the session. One time I was walking out to my car and Charlene asked me again if I had something to say. I was tired. I said something about wanting to go home and rest. I did not repeat the proper line. She stripped me on the spot, leaving my clothes right there on the driveway. I went back inside and she fingered me. Well not fingered me, she almost fisted me. She used three or four fingers while she pinched my clit which hurt like hell from all the abuse it had received. Yes, I came again. I was conditioned." I looked at her thinking she was a nice looking woman. "We are all damaged goods. Slaves, then used by these three. I'm only forty two. I hope to meet a nice guy someday." she said as she shrugged. "The money will help get our lives back on track. That lawyer said she will get us some help managing it so we don't go nuts and squander all the money we are gonna get." I told her to stay in touch.

Two slaves came in and collected all the dildos and left with them. Helen told me they would be washed and sanitized and then returned. I was not sure I wanted them. "Hey. Those are expensive toys. Who knows, maybe your girls want to use them as strapons on each other." Helen offered with a smile.

I had noticed a woman sitting to one side when I returned to the atonement room. She had been filling out some paperwork glancing every now then at the activities. She rose up, donned a pair of latex gloves and walked over to Charlene. She inspected each area the women had punished. When she pulled open Charlene's labia, Charlene cried out, then whimpered. Finally, the woman inspected Charlenes rectum. She stuck a finger inside and then inspected her finger. "Good, no blood." was the extent of her speech. She inspected Beth the same way. Gary gritted his teeth when she opened his meatus during his examination.

The woman turned to Helen and me. "They are all good to go. Sore but no damage. Their urethras are going to swell but I doubt it will impede urination. If it does you might need to catheterize them. That may mean a trip to the ER. I have some here if you want me to do it as a precaution. Instead of using a bag, we'll just plug the end and clamp the tube. They can just undo the clamp and drain out when needed. Removal is easy. You can do it at home in a couple days. I can show you how." I glanced at Helen. She was grinning. She winked at me. One more punishment. I told the nurse to go ahead.

All three of the offenders cried with the pain of having a large catheter inserted into their very tender openings. The nurse handed me a syringe and described how to deflate the balloon that held the catheter secure in the bladder. I asked her for a second syringe for Alan.

Alan and I removed the restraints from Gary and returned his chair to an upright position. He glared at me. "Be careful not to let your alligator mouth write a check your hummingbird ass has to cover." I warned him. "Alan here is going to take you home with him. I will still own you but he will supervise you. He has full power to do whatever he wants just like I do. Think of it as bit of a reprieve. You can go to work for the law firm. My first choice is to sell you to a pipeline crew in Alaska. I'm sure you know how they treat laborers. Alan talked me out of it. I can always sell you later if this doesn't work out." Gary did not say a word but he relaxed just a touch.

"Alan, in the employment contracts I have signed for my other slaves, I have clauses that prevent the slave from being used or even touched sexually.." I said. He nodded and began to say something, but I stopped him. "In Gary's case that is not needed. Anybody can use him sexually if they want." Alan shook his head and said he could not imagine any of his partners would be interested. "Perhaps not. But then a mouth is still a mouth if you want a blow job. Or perhaps that secretary whose notary seal Gary used might want him to do her a favor. She might even want to squeeze his balls for involving her." Alan grinned as he watched Gary tense up in reaction to my suggestions. "Matter of fact, she might be the perfect one to remove his catheter on Monday. You can tell her what to do." Gary looked shocked as he thought about the possibilities. "Gary, Alan is nicer than I am. I'd have you try to cram your fat ass into those little gym shorts for the ride home. I know that would not be fun. You might ask him to wear the blue sweat pants. I'll leave you two to work it out. I'll see you at my house where you can get your clothes."

By this time, Beth and Charlene had been released and got dressed. The slaves who had taken the filthy dildos away to clean returned and packed them into my gym bag. They then set to work cleaning the room. I pointed to the bags with the women's clothes from court and my gym bag. "You two carry that stuff. Let's go." I stopped at the door to watch them. They were in obvious pain and tried to walk with their legs apart.

I said my goodbyes to Helen, Kathy and Lou and thanked them for their help. I told my slaves to thank them for a good time. Stunned and embarrassed, they did as they were told. The three free women grinned in return.

"Master Bas?" Charlene asked tentatively to see if I was amenable to talking. She rode in the passenger seat while Beth rode in the back seat. I glanced at her and smiled, waiting. "We heard you bought us from that group of women. We were curious why and how you talked them into it. We thought for sure they would want to destroy us. Maybe beat us to death. We barely slept last night worrying what they might do."

I said that was part of why I did buy them. Those women might go overboard seeking revenge and some of them might end up getting enslaved again. Plus I owned Robin and Gary. Marianne lived on my property but at another house so I thought I might as well have the complete set. Beth was relieved to hear Marianne was okay. She knew about Robin getting enslaved as they were both housed in the women's section of the jail and she had seen her daughter paraded past her cell naked on her way to the shower.

"Those guards were assholes." Beth grumbled. "I tried calling to her but the guard told me to shut up. I told him she was my daughter and I was not a slave so he could kiss my ass. He could not use his strap on me. He said fine, call out to her again and whether she answers or not, he'd bring Robin over and strap her butt a half dozen times in front of me. She'd know it was my fault she got punished. Needless to say I shut up." I kept from retorting they had to maintain discipline in the jail. They could not have inmates hollering down the hall at each other.

I called Robin to tell her we would be home in a few minutes. When we pulled into the drive. Robin came outside followed by Rene and Carol. I hit the remote to open the garage door. Robin grabbed Beth in a big hug and jumped back when Beth cried out. "Sorry, honey. They tore my nipples up. My boobs are throbbing." Beth said. Robin wanted to know who hurt her looking back and forth between her mother and me.

"You can talk about it later." I said. "Robin, I want you to get Charlene's key from her and go to her house to get her clothes. I want to do that before they get thrown out." Robin said she already got them. She had gone as soon as she got out of class. They had a key at her mother's house in case of emergency and she had grabbed it yesterday when she got her parents' clothes. I was pleased. She said she had pulled a set of clothes for each of them and put them on her bed. She figured they would need to shower after being in jail and want fresh clothes. The rest of her mother's clothes were still in bags in the living room, but she had not had time to take Charlene's inside yet. She had just got home from picking up Rene and Carol. "Okay, ya'll can take them inside now while I get Gary squared away with his. Robin, show her where to put her stuff." Alan was pulling into the drive.

"I can really use a shower. I feel filthy. I've been sweating and well, let's just say I need a shower bad. I could use fresh clothes too. I'll just wear what you laid out for me." Charlene declared. "My clothes can wait until later." She did not quite get the words out of her mouth before my hand shot out and grabbed her swollen left nipple and pinched it hard. It was easy to see my target through the soft fabric of the t-shirt. She yelped. Her hands came up to grab mine so I twisted.

"Hands down NOW!" I ordered as she wailed. I knew it would hurt. I was ready to grab a nipple or swat a butt. I figured one or other of the woman would step out of line before long and I was determined to nip that in the bud. "Charlene, when you are told to do something that means THEN, not when you get around to doing it. If you need clarification, get it before you just make a decision on your own." She cried, "Yes sir!" loudly. "Since you decided when and how to move your stuff, you can do it by yourself. Well, I'll let Beth decide if she wants to help. The rest can watch you work." I released her and turned to Alan who had just stepped out of his car. He knew I had just corrected one of my new slaves. I saw a slight grin. I think he was wondering how much trouble he would have with Gary and what he'd do about it

"I have Gary's clothes bagged up and ready, Alan." I said and pointed to where they lay. "Gary why don't you start loading them up." He looked at the bags. "My suits are stuffed into trash bags?" he asked. He sounded a little upset. I shrugged. "There is one suitcase I think. I don't know what is where. I told Marianne and Robin to get your clothes. Everything else belongs to the group of women. I wanted to get your clothes before they took over the house. I'm sure Alan has an iron or a steamer to get any wrinkles out."

I turned to watch as Charlene hustled to Robin's car to get her clothes. Beth went along to help. Neither made a move to help Gary. They paused to give him a little wave and then followed Robin inside the house. A few moments later they hustled back out to get another load. I could tell movement was uncomfortable particularly their rapid movement. Neither woman was about to test me again. It took three trips before they had it all inside. They came outside and stood quietly while I talked to Alan.

I told Alan to have fun with his new charge. I explained quietly that I had expected some sort of disobedience and I was ready to correct it. He smiled and said he had laid down some of the new law to Gary on the drive over. Gary made short work of loading his stuff into the back seat of Alan's car. "Gary, I am putting you in Alan's hands. He and I are going to meet up the first of next week to sign the employment agreement. If he gives me anything short of a steller review of your behavior, I will punish you. And that is on top of whatever he has already done. You are a slave now. Act like it, understood?" He nodded and softly said, "Yes, sir." Alan told him to get into the car. He paused to wave at his former wife. Beth waved back.

As she watched Alan drive toward the street, she asked the question I had been expecting. "If you own Gary too, why is he not living here with us?"

"Mainly because I don't trust him. And I doubt he will be compliant and follow orders. Charlene already decided to test my authority." Charlene started to protest and then closed her mouth. "Alan offered to put him to work and give him a place to live. It is better than what I had planned for him. I don't think he would have enjoyed himself on a work crew in Alaska." The women gasped.

"Why do you hate him so much?" Beth asked. "Was it because he was trying to help your daughter get you into the program?" Obviously she was not party to all of Gary's agenda. "Is that why you helped the police and the District Attorney?" I was a little exasperated so I decide to unload a bit.

"First of all, he planned to take away my freedom. He told Robin she ought to turn me into an obedient little pet. His words. He was helping her do it. He gave her computer files that made me look like a possible pedophile. Plus he hinted he had actual kiddie porn to blackmail me. He wanted Robin to take full control of me and my money. Between him, Robin and my daughter, they were applying a lot of pressure to push me to sign up. They did not know I caught on. He provided some contracts that were notarized before they were signed. I thought that was unusual so I took them to my lawyer. Yes, after that, I helped the District Attorney find out all about his other contracts. Those ten women. Actually there were a dozen bogus contracts. They were not in the program legally. Their contracts had never been filed. So we looked further, identified the women and it went from there."

"So Beth and I got enslaved because Gary tried to get you to sign a bogus contract that would put you under control of your daughter and Robin?" Charlene said.

"NO!" I said. "Gary got enslaved for that. YOU got enslaved for forcing ten women into prostitution and brutalizing them." Both Charlene and Beth had the decency to look guilty. "Speaking of that. Beth told Robin her nipples were torn up and were throbbing, Her words. Both of you show these girls what those women did to you at the atonement session." They were shocked and asked, "Out here? Now?" I nodded. 'Yep, right here. Strip." Without another word of protest both women pulled off their t-shirts. They were too scared of me to think of defying me. They dropped the sweatpants and stepped out of them. All three girls stared at the older women.

"What is that hanging from their pussies?" Rene wanted to know. I explained about how their urethras were swollen and they might have a problem urinating so a nurse inserted catheters. That led to Beth and Charlene taking turns describing what the women did to them. I told them to provide detail and they did. I had them spread their legs to show how swollen their labia were and turn and expose their rectums. I told the three younger slaves to take a good look. Beth and Charlene both were sobbing at the almost public exposure. We were standing in front of my garage in the open. We were a distance from the street but we were still outside and the thought had them mortified.

"Okay for full disclosure, Robin why don't raise your skirt and show them what you are wearing." Robin colored a bit but did what she was told. She'd had to wear dresses and skirts instead of her tight jeans because the belt was so evident. She pulled down the panties she wore over the chastity belt and let her mother and aunt see it. "She and Joanne have been locked up since I brought them home. I'll probably let them out tonight."

I told Robin to pull her panties back up and we could go inside. I told Beth and Charlene to pick up their clothes and shoes and come along. They padded along behind me. "Probably, Bas?" Robin said quietly. I smiled. I told her it was good she had not balked. "Huh! I knew better." she said. Once inside I saw some regular bed pillows on the sofa along with some linens. I asked Robin. "Oh yeah, I snarfed a couple pillows from Charlene's house and some queen size sheets. I figured we needed more. I also got some towels and washcloths this time. Marianne and I brought over a couple pillows from Mom's bed when we went there. I thought to do that when Marianne grabbed her pillows." I was pleased with her ingenuity and said so. She beamed.

I went into the kitchen and stopped short. There was a large dining room table in the middle of the room. "Where did this come from?" I asked.

"Lenore ordered it according the invoice the delivery guys showed me." Robin said. "That was the other reason I did not have time to unload my car. This one seats eight and the old one seats six with the leaf in. I had them turn it like that." She indicated the older table turned sideways and butted up to form a T. "I wasn't sure how'd you want it, but this gives up a little more room to walk around the ends. It fits the other way too. End to end." I had not known Lenore had ordered the thing but I was pleased she had. We did not have enough room to seat everybody otherwise.

I got myself a beer. I did not offer anyone else one. I was curious what any of them would do. 'Oh,yeah. These other three had to expose themselves. Are you two going to be doing the same thing?" I asked Rene and Carol. "How did the test go? Scores back yet?" Both grinned at me.

"I missed an A by one lousy question." Carol grinned. "So I get to keep my panties."

"Only for now." Rene corrected her, grinning. "I got an A. We had a side bet. Low score has to kiss the other's ass hole and lick her to a couple orgasms. And I intend for Carol to be nude when she does it." Both girls giggled. Beth and Charlene looked a little shocked. I thought that funny since I knew what they had those ten women doing on a regular basis. I told Robin she might want to show her mother and aunt where to shower.