Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenore had showered and was getting dressed when I returned. I asked her opinion of the catheters. "Leave them for now. You can take them out later today as a reward for good behavior." she said.

Most of the others had gathered in the kitchen. Sonya was issuing orders to get breakfast started. I noticed Robin was naked. I asked her why. Sheepishly she said Sonya was going to paddle her when everybody got together. I asked Sonya about it.

"She disobeyed me." Sonya said. "I took off her chastity belt to let her get herself cleaned up and have a few hours without it on. We played a while. I locked her back in the belt before we went to sleep. I woke up to pee and she was gone. She was in the bathroom masturbating. I'd left the key on the nightstand and she took it and unlocked herself." She reached into her pocket and handed the key to Lenore. 'Here you are. I heard you might let Joanne out of hers again to wash up." Lenore told her probably later. "Bas when you said if a girl gets paddled she'd have to wear a belt for a week. Does that mean a week from when she gets paddled. Or does it mean a week added onto the time f she is already supposed to wear one?" I almost laughed at Robin's wail, "No! Please. Not an extra week!" I pretended to need to think about it and told her we'd discuss it later. Sonya grinned. She turned to Robin. "You will learn to obey me."

Lenore handed the key back. "You'll need this. The straps on the belt might get in your way when you paddle her."

"Well, three of the four new slaves are getting a harsh lesson quickly." I thought. "I'd have bet I'd have had more problem with Rene and Carol considering their reputations for being wild and impulsive. They seemed to be adapting well to their role."

The doorbell rang. I decided to see who was there since it was early Saturday morning. Brenda and Marianne greeted me, "Hey Mister Bas. I know it's early but can I talk with my family for a few minutes? I wanted to come over last night but Miss Brenda told me to wait." I told them to come inside. She noticed right away that of the group of women, only her mother and sister were nude, Both had to explain why. Then they had to explain Robin's chastity belt and Beth's catheter tube. Brenda refused my offer to eat with us, but both sat and had a cup of coffee as Robin and Beth brought them up to date. Marianne was a little upset but Brenda thought it funny.

"So I was not the only woman you molested, huh?" Brenda said. Marianne's shocked expression told me she had no idea. "Would you have treated me that way if you could? I would not have fallen for your bullshit and let you whore me out, though. But I knew you were a cruel bitch when you set me up to get spanked and then felt me up when I had to stand against the wall." At Marianne's incredulous expression, Brenda turned to her and continued. "Oh, yes. I was put in that position of yours where I had to hold little papers to the wall with my nose and elbows. Both your dear parents thought it funny to tease me about moving and then molested me. I was too scared of another beating to say a word or move." Marianne said she had no idea. "Oh, yes. I'd like to snatch that catheter half way out. See how she likes that balloon stretching her pee hole." Beth shuddered. "I won't of course. Believe me, I do not feel a bit sorry you got your ass enslaved."

We finished breakfast. Rene and Charlene were on clean up this time. Sonya retrieved the paddle and announced it time to punish Robin. Both Brenda and Marianne accepted the invitation to observe

Robin stood and told the group why she was to be paddled. Marianne led the chorus of laughter. She teased her sister about "letting her horny pussy take control". Robin glared back but did not open her mouth. Sonya sat in one of the kitchen chairs. Robin was over her lap, butt in the air. I could tell, this was not as hard as other paddlings Sonya had administered lately, but it was still effective. What the over the knee position lost in power, it made up for with the humiliation factor. Robin cried. In fact she bawled. Beth made the comment her daughter had not been spanked over the knee in years.

The spanking over, Sonya called Beth over and began to put the chastity belt on her. Beth got upset. "Relax. I'm just measuring to see if this size belt will fit you." Sonya explained. "Your hips are slightly bigger than your daughter's. I checked it on myself as well to see if it would fit me. I am not immune to having my pussy locked up if I deserve it." The belt could just be adjusted enough to fit. 'You actually deserve to get locked up for a week after last night. But you can't be locked up with the catheter. You might though, looking at it. The tube might just fit through the bars. I will have to talk with Bas to see if he wants to buy more belts. I know they are expensive." Beth was not happy with any of this talk but wisely kept her mouth shut. I was willing to bet Sonya would not have hesitated to paddle her again. Marianne and Brenda said goodbye and thanked us for the show. I suspected they had something to talk about. Brenda grinned and offered to 'babysit any of my slaves." She looked pointedly at Beth as she said it. Beth grimaced at the implication.

Lenore took the keys to both belts and locked them in the office safe. "Sonya is gonna be tough on the girls." she said. "She knows she is subject to the same rules. Are you gonna let her decide whether to add a whole week to Robin being locked up?" I nodded. "Okay. I might unlock Robin one night like I did with Joanne so we can use her. Did you notice Joanne fidgeting this morning?" I told her I did and asked why. "I checked to see if she had washed or even wiped. She had not and it is bugging her. She asked me if she could shower and I told her no. She showed a little attitude but did not really say anything. I told her if she was not careful, I'd loosen the belt enough to insert a dildo. Maybe add a butt plug. I told her not to ask again." Lenore smiled. "The girl is nervous. I want her that way for now. Tomorrow I'll have a private talk with her. I'll tell her I'm not going to keep riding her ass. But I want her to behave. She will learn to accept me as part of the household eventually."

I agreed. I thought about how things had changed. Just month or so ago, I considered Joanne my daughter. I looked to her as my rock. The last of my family. Then she tried to wrest control away and subjugate me. I was to be subject to her whims. Now I was in charge of her. She was still Christine's daughter and the girl I had raised, but now it was different. I owned her. I could and did have sex with her. She was now subject to MY whims. I both enjoyed the power and hated it. Actually, as I thought of it, I did not care about the power itself. I wanted to live my life comfortably and that meant with the least hassle as possible.

I treasured my possessions, at least the special ones. The women were toys. Very expensive toys. I knew that over time, I would cherish them as special possessions. Like the railroad set my great-grandfather had passed down to my father. Dad had shown it to me and we had even pulled it out and set it up a few times. It took a lot of time to set up, but Dad and I did it together. In some ways it was boring as Hell. The train just went around the track, up over the overpasses, through a few tunnels and back. But my father loved that train set. It was destroyed in the same fire that killed my parents years ago. I almost thought of that stupid train set as an extension of my father. A link back to my forefathers. Now I could not think of either one without thinking of the other. I knew myself. Right now, my slaves might be commodities, expensive possessions. But if I keep them, I will come to cherish each one.

I announced it was almost time to go. Neither Robin nor Joanne wanted to wear jeans as their chastity belts could be seen. I asked them if they ever worried about panty lines. They said it depended on where they were going and what they were wearing. Okay. This was the same thing. Everybody probably already knew about their belts anyway. Or if it was news, who cared? Most of the people that would be there were slaves anyway. Or those that controlled slaves and knew the score. Full nudity would be accepted among the group. We managed to fit in two cars. Three in a backseat was a little tight, but that was okay.

Derek was happy to see us. I told him my girls were his to direct. They would work wherever he wanted them. He grinned and called Caroline over. "I got some girls for you to put to work. Who does housework and who helps with the butchering is up to you." He said this in front of my assembled women. I realized what he was doing. He was showing them he gave some control to his slaves particularly his head girl. I thanked him afterwards. "Hey, you gotta let the girls do most of the work. You will go nuts trying to control it all." I told him Sonya was my head girl. She was already taking charge of discipline as well as household duties. "That's the way you do it." he said with a grin.

We were a little early having gotten up at daylight. John Dubois pulled up with the fourwheeler pulling the hoist. Two bucks hung from the top bar. His boys followed, carrying their rifles." Did you leave a buck out there for me?" I asked. Kurt, his younger son answered. "There was a nice one this morning, but I'd just put this one down. How ya doin' Mr Bas?" I told him 'doing good'. I helped them transfer their deer behind the ones we would butcher today.

"Mr Bas, can I ask you a favor?" Kurt said, hesitantly. I told him of course. "I have a final project in one of my programming courses. For some reason it just stops. I can't figure it out.' I asked him if he brought his laptop with him. "Yeah, Dad said to not bother you, but Mr Derek said you'd probably be happy to help." I told the young man Derek was right. I was always happy to help my friends and after we finished our work, we'd take a look. I glanced over and saw Derek and John smiling.

Beth was almost nauseated thinking about butchering an animal, but once we got the hide off and cut it into pieces, she had no problem. "This is just cutting big pieces of meat into the right size to cook." she said. We agreed. We had four deer to process. John announced his freezers would be full with only a portion of what he and his sons had killed. "We just like hunting. I'm gonna have to start eating more to make room for some pork." he said. I was happy for the extra meat. I told him I had more mouths to feed now. 'No kidding, I noticed." he said. "Those two older women are pretty. They look a little like that girl you have. Any relation?" I told him mother and aunt. "Damn boy! That could be fun or a pain." He looked around to see if either son was in earshot. "Rachael is still not willing to let me buy a slave or two. I suggested we could keep a few to do the housework and maybe a little play in the bedroom. She deals with them six days a week. She said the dynamics are just too involved. I can dream, though." John laughed.

The meat was all cut up, packed and on ice by noon. Kurt and I took a look at his program. I scanned the code. I saw the problem right away. "You have good syntax, You code is good. You made one dumbass mistake." I said. He looked at me. I grinned."You have a double comma right here. It throws it off. It puts it back into the loop here. Hard to find. The program does not stop, it just does not do what you want."

"You found that in like two minutes of looking!" Kurt said. "I've gone over this for a week!"

"My brain works a little differently." I said. "Used to be a big problem but I adapted. You'll adapt the other way. It just takes experience. Don't let it throw you off." He was happy to have got past his block.

"Thanks, Bas." John said. I told him I lived for times when I could do something for my friends. I told him I wanted to talk to Rachael about how to handle my slaves. I had seven living with me now. I though maybe a couple could benefit from slave camp. He laughed. "Derek sent a few of his women there. They came back with a new mindset. I'll tell Rachael to call you. She might not come out here today. She has the weekly slave auction. It is a real pain in the ass to have her working six days a week. She takes a day later in the week but that does not help us as a family since I am working then. Another few years and we are gonna hang it up. The boys will be out of school and my daughter will be in college. Time for her and I. Ya know?" I nodded.

Kurt and J.R. followed me when I took Lenore out to the blind she would be using tonight. They had gone with us to Derek's range where I had her shoot a half dozen rounds into a paper target a a distance. Before that I had Lenore dry fire my rifle. She found the trigger so sensitive she could barely touch it before it would fire. "If you put enough pressure to leave a fingerprint on the trigger, it has fired.' J R said. His brother agreed laughing. "Derek has a rifle like this. He and Dad taught us how to shoot hogs." After the dry fire and few rounds into paper, we headed to the blind Derek assigned us. I had the boys put three oranges at varying distances. "Oh shit! " Kurt declared when Lenore blasted the first two oranges apart. He was even more impressed when she shot the third. "I was in this blind this morning. A big buck came from that direction." he said as he pointed. I'd just shot my deer when I saw it. I was tempted to shoot it anyway, but....." he trailed off. He did not want to say he knew it was illegal.

I told them I'd sit in the blind with Lenore this evening. Neither of them could hunt again today as both got their deer. We went back to the house where the ribs and other other food was almost ready to eat.

"My girls have been talking to yours about how to accept being a slave." Derek said when we got back to the main house. "At least they have been comparing notes." I told him anything is good. I wanted peace and harmony in the house. He laughed.

"You get two women together and you will have three opinions of how to do something." Derek said laughing. "Just go with the flow until you see your opening. Your job is to be the referee and make the decision on the play. "

That evening my girls sat and waited while I took Lenore to the blind. Derek had Sarah in the other blind. Both women got their deer. "Now you gotta reach in and scoop the guts out when we get your buck hung." I was telling Lenore. "Derek or I will cut around the anus so the shit will not contaminate the meat. You pull it towards you. Just jump back so you don't get dirty." I was explaining all this bullshit to Lenore as Derek and Sarah came up. He began to laugh.

"After that, you need to haul the guts out into the crawfish pond. We want them big and fat and the extra protein will help." Derek said. Sarah slapped Derek on the shoulder.

"You assholes!" Sarah said laughing. "You had me going last week telling me that same bullshit." Derek acted offended.

"But we did feed the crawdads the guts. I'm not sure it is a good idea but we did it in the one pond." he said.

"I'll shoot but I will not gut." Lenore declared. Sarah said she told Derek the same thing.

A half hour later I had my group headed home."Those women seemed to be okay with being slaves." Charlene offered during the drive.

"Okay is a good word." Lenore said. "None of them are happy about it. Their hopes and dreams went up in smoke when they got enslaved. But they have adapted to accept their new life. Most of Derek's slaves are long term. At least they will be older before they are free. Most will be too old to have a baby. They are looking for a family. They have it there." I looked at the rear view mirror for reactions. All the women seemed to be thinking.