Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One time in her first year of college she got into a big argument with a girl over some guy and the other girl beat Beth's ass. They were both over eighteen and it almost looked like the cops would get involved. Beth waited until she got her chance. She cornered the girl in private and got her revenge. She stripped the girl, and really went to town on her. I mean she hurt the girl's tits, pussy and butthole. Places the girl would not want to show off. Then Beth took photos and threatened to let everybody have copies if the girl turned her in. The girl did not look like she'd been beat up in the pictures. They were made to look like the girl was deliberately posing and showing her stuff. Beth even put makeup on her. Needless to say the girl never said a word. I'm not sure what happened to her but she stayed far away from Beth after that. Beth never got the chance to do that to another girl, but I know the memory excited her. She told me all about it and bragged how hot it was to have that power over somebody. So when she got a couple women to be whores even if unwillingly, Beth loved it. It went from there. It was a slippery slope and I got a kick out of it, too. The women were scared they'd get re-enslaved if they were caught prostituting themselves. We'd punish them if they messed up even a little bit. We did that to keep them in line. We thought we were being very careful. No pictures this time. Their word against ours. You know the rest." I nodded.

I bought half a case of hard liquor and four cases of beer. I hoped it would be enough. We loaded it into the trunk and headed home. I left the drinks in the car. When we walked into the house we saw Sonya leaning against the kitchen doorway. Lenore was there as well. Both were waiting for me. She saw me and gestured me over and pointed into the kitchen. Beth was wiping the dinner table. She was nude, her catheter tube swinging free between her legs. Her face was red but not as red as her butt. She'd obviously been paddled. Joanne was wiping down the counter.

"What did she do?" I asked Lenore. She nodded at Sonya to answer.

"Ran her mouth, even after being warned." Sonya said. "It started at the table. You'd just left and put your plates on the counter. Lenore got up and went to change her clothes. Beth said she was full. I told her your rule of 'get what you want but eat what you get" and told her to finish it up or it would be her next meal. She said that was a bullshit rule. I said it was what it was and to finish eating or wrap up her plate and put it into the fridge. She called me a bitch. I told her that was five, one for each letter in the word bitch. Of course she asked five what." Sonya said, now grinning as she relayed her story. "I suspect she is used to having her way. I told her five with the paddle. She asked the others if I could do that. They told her I could, just like you or Lenore. Rene told her I hit hard and not to test me. Beth sat and ate what was left on her plate. Then she smarted off and said, "Satisfied?" I told her with the food, but we still had the five swats to do. She took the five swats without screaming. I hit her pretty hard. She was crying though. She got mad when I told her she'd stay nude until I told her otherwise, which would not be until tomorrow morning."

"I'm guessing she did not leave it there." I said. I looked at Charlene who was listening. "That looks like more than five."

"Yeah, I left to go to the bathroom. I guess they figured I was not coming back. She and Joanne were talking." Sonya said. "Beth, you go first and tell Bas what you were saying." Beth shook her head, a terrified look on her face. 'Well, I guess I will gather everybody once more and we can start again. And Bas will hear it anyway. I'm sure Joanne does not want any of what you got. She confessed immediately what she said." She turned to leave and Beth called her back.

"Please! I'm sorry. I should not have opened my mouth." she said frantically. "I've had a rough day. I was just venting." Sonya stood looking at her. Beth began to cry and shake. "I asked Joanne if she grew up with those bullshit rules about eating everything on her plate. She said you hated to waste food. She learned to get a little of everything and then get more if she was still hungry and not to just pack her plate. Anyway I said that was still bullshit and you were a rich man. You could afford to pay for food." Beth's jaw worked a bit but nothing came out. Sonya told her to tell me the rest. I was starting to get tired of waiting.

"I guess I will have to ask Joanne. I just want honesty." While looking at Beth, I said. "Joanne, she had her chance to tell it. What did she say?" Beth looked at Joanne and shook her head. I had no idea what was going on in her mind. Was she delusional enough to think I would not be told everything. Joanne's cheeks were wet with tears but she still had her clothes in place. I wondered why she was upset.

"She told me Robin and I screwed the pooch." Joanne said. "If only we'd been more careful and not pushed so hard none of this would have happened. That you would not own and be making bullshit rules for the four of us." I started laughing. Beth looked at me shocked.

"That is probably true." I said with a grin."But people got greedy, mistakes were made." I turned to Sonya. "You blistered her butt for that?" I asked.

"No, I paddled her for lying to me." Sonya said. "I'd heard her but she did not know I did. When I asked her what she said she lied like a cheap rug. Said she was lamenting getting caught and enslaved. I called her on her lie. I hate a liar. Joanne spoke up immediately."

"So do I. Give her ten more for being stupid enough to not admit it knowing she was already caught." I said. Sonya grinned. "So what did you say, Joanne?" I asked. I knew there had to be a reason for her tears.

"Well, when she said your rules are bullshit, I said I could put up with your rules. What bothered me was Lenore taking charge." Joanne said softly. "I said all I know that she's really done that was constructive is to sleep with you."

"Even after supper when she explained?" I asked. She shrugged but did not say a word. She was being honest.

Beth started bawling even before she went over the end of the couch for the ten scorchers Sonya gave her. Sonya called the others out of their rooms, told them what had happened and had them watch. "I expect honesty." I said. "Whatever punishment you think you might get for some infraction is nothing compared to what happens if you lie about it. If I ask you, admit what you did."

I went to my computer room to break down my server to units small enough to carry down the hall to the other office. I had considered discussing living arrangements at supper, but wanted to talk it over with Sonya first. I wanted her to be the one to make room assignments. As I did, I reflected on what had just happened. Sonya was not JUST reacting to Beth telling her a lie. She was incensed Beth was talking bad about me. Her loyalty was gratifying as well as surprising.

My surprises for that evening were not over. I opened the door to my bedroom to find Joanne stark naked, kneeling on the foot of my bed her legs spread wide. "We have been discussing a few issues, Bas." Lenore said. "Joanne and I have been discussing my living here and my role relative to hers. She would not come out and say it earlier but she assumed I am trying to cheat her out of not only her money but her rightful place in this household. I assured her I was going to follow the rules. If her assets did not meet the criteria for a slave estate, they would revert to you. As for my not contributing anything other than sex, we talked a little about that." Joanne looked down at her hands on her knees. They were gripping her knees. I knew she was embarrassed. I had only seen her nude a few times. Then I realized she was not as nervous about my presence as she was with Lenore's.

"I think this little girl resents me being here." Lenore offered. "That is the core reason for her animosity. Maybe she thinks I am trying to take her mother's place in your life, Bas. I could understand that. Is that it, Joanne?" Now tears began to course down Joanne's face again. I shared Lenore's opinion that might be part of it. Lenore appeared to be sympathetic but I could sense Lenore was angry as well. "That's part of it, isn't it?"Lenore said to Joanne. "But it is not the whole story. There is the jealousy factor. She thinks she should be the one in your bed. At least on her terms. Come on, Joanne, you said earlier I did nothing but screw Bas. Then you said you did not care for my rules. Not that I have actually made any. You want Bas to fuck you don't you?" Joanne stared at Lenore now but other than that did not react.

"Oh we know what you said to Robin. That recording was not played in court. But I listened to it a few times." Lenore said. "You said that since you were not blood relatives you two could have sex. It was not technically incest. That is kinda true. But you wanted it on your terms. Cage him until you came home and then use him. You were willing to share him with your girlfriend, Robin. But she was going to let him out of his cage to get a little relief only when he was a good boy. Yes I heard your plans. Cruel and controlling. Kinda how you might treat a slave you liked. You were planning to make Bas your slave, weren't you?" This got a reaction. Joanne shook her head.

"Okay, your toy then. Just get him trained. Conditioned." Lenore said. "Then you might take your control of him to a new level. Make him a pet like Atwell suggested. And you saw me as your rival didn't you? I think you still do based on your comments this evening. And you had plans for me, didn't you? You planned to get rid of me. Run me off. Tonight was a last attempt to make me look bad in front of the other women. Not that their opinions as slaves matter." Joanne's posture stiffened. She knew Lenore had caught her. "Not a bad plan, understandable from one point of view, but that doesn't mean it does not TOTALLY piss me off. You see I love Bas. I am not going anywhere unless HE decides to get rid of me."

"While I would hate to share him with another free woman, I don't mind sharing him with his slaves. I'm sure you heard I have brought Sonya, Rene and Carol and shared them with Bas, didn't you?" When Joanne did not answer, Lenore leaned forward and gave her a light slap on her inner thigh. "That question was not rhetorical. You knew that didn't you? Speak." Joanne nodded and said she did, her voice thick and hoarse. "He'd shared his bed with Robin already. So outside of the two new women he brought home today, he's had sex with every other women in the house. Well, tonight is YOUR turn." Joanne looked up at that.

"Like the others WE will share you." Lenore said. She glanced at me, and grinned. "You are a slave girl now. You will act like one. You are now OUR sex toy. Tell Bas what I said I was going to do with this." Lenore reached behind her and pulled a dildo out from under one of the pillows.

"You said were going to put it up my ass." Joanne shuddered. "Please, don't!" she blurted. "I've never had anything up there. Well except for a finger." I started to say something about not wanting shit on my bed. Lenore knew my reluctance. She grinned at me.

"Tell Bas what I have done to you this evening... after I brought you in here and stripped you." Lenore ordered.

"You gave me several enemas." Joanne said. "You flushed me out until the water ran clear. I'm a little tender back there. Please don't put that dildo up my ass."

"Oh, I won't if you are an anal virgin." Lenore said. Joanne immediately proclaimed again she was. Lenore looked up at me and grinned. I had been standing to one side and slightly behind Joanne. Joanne knew I was there but I was out of her line of vision. Lenore once again reached under her pillow and pulled out a tube of lubricant. I stared at it. She had to move the pillow to find the condom she had hidden there. She nodded at me. My cock had gone from hard to soft to hard again a few times as I listened to the mostly one-sided conversation. I knew what was coming. Actually I was thrilled. I stripped, tossing my clothes on the floor. "But you are not going to a virgin back there much longer." Lenore announced with a giggle. Joanne's head spun around to see me standing there naked.

"Please, Da... Bas take my pussy first, not my ass. I don't want my first time with you to be up my butt." Joanne begged. "At least let me suck you first!"

"Not your choice slave girl." Lenore said. "You'll take it up the ass. If I had my way, he'd shoot his cum up your ass instead of into a condom. I'd use his cum as lube when I cram this dildo up your hole. But Bas doesn't like shit on his cock. Not even slight traces left after flushing you out. On your knees, head down and butt in the air. Spread wide." I was now so hard and aroused I wondered if I might orgasm before I got my cock inside. Lenore got off the bed and said. "Let me lube the slave up for ya." I watched as Lenore worked a finger and then a second up Joanne's butt. Joanne whimpered a bit but did not move or even protest. Lenore applied plenty of lube but did nothing to relax and gently stretch Joanne's virgin hole. She wanted this to be uncomfortable for the girl. "Let me guide you into that little pucker." Lenore said. She kissed me and then looked down to get my cock on the target. I pushed forward. Nothing happened except Joanne moaned. "Push out like you are trying to shit." Lenore ordered. Joanne must have done that because the resistance decreased just enough to let me pop inside.

"Oh fuck! That hurts!" Joanne yelled. I waited a few seconds then pushed again. She moaned. I pulled back and then pushed forward. "Oh shit. It hurts! Please don't split me." I pulled back and then pushed inching forward into the tight, reluctant hole. After a few tries I settled inside, totally embedded up her ass.

"Fuck the bitch!" Lenore ordered. "Open her ass!" I began to pump in and out. I was not going to pound this ass like I might a sopping wet pussy. But I did not let the slave's identity stop me from using her either. I grabbed her by her hips and began to slide in and out. I looked at Lenore and watched her grin in approval. She bent down to whisper into Joanne's ear. I could hear her clearly. 'Bas has fucked my pussy and my mouth. But not my ass. His first time with you is up your ass. He is taking your last virginity. Be proud. Be happy I let him do you first. He is your owner, your Master. It is his due.' She stood and walked quickly to the bathroom. I heard the water running into the sink. Lenore was washing her hands. She came back quickly. "Are you going to beg your Master to take you faster? Harder?" she asked. Joanne whimpered it hurt too much. Her asshole was stretched. Lenore dripped a little more lube onto my condom encased penis. I increased the speed.

"Oh,fuck!" Joanne yelled. "It hurts! But..... Fuck me Daddy, Bas, Daddy.. Just fuck me.!" I did. A minute or two later I came, filling the condom. I buried myself into Joanne's ass and leaned into her, still holding her hips until I regained my breath. My cock wilted and I pulled out. As I headed to the bathroom to remove the condom and wash, I heard Lenore order, "Get your mouth onto my pussy. I know you eat pussy. Eat mine." Lenore

had stripped while I plowed Joanne. She had leaned around and kissed me wildly as I fucked Joanne. Now she laid on her back and pulled Joanne into her crotch. She was cumming before I even got into the bathroom to wash.

I heard her have two more orgasms before I got back to the bed. Joanne stayed on her knees. I pushed a finger into the pussy she presented. She squealed into Lenore's pussy. I heard Lenore giggle. I continued to finger Joanne with one, two, then three fingers. I curled my fingers down to find her g-spot. She wiggled her ass. With my other hand I fingered her clit. I felt the contractions of her orgasm as I watched Lenore's face. Lenore managed to grin at me once before she began to orgasm once again. And then again. Finally she pushed Joanne back. Joanne flopped over to one side having orgasmed at least three times that I could tell.

I was hard again. My recuperation time impressed me. Lenore noted it and grinned. "You gonna fuck the slut's pussy?" she asked loudly.

"Please, Bas, fuck me. But face to face." Joanne begged. She flopped over onto her back and pulled her legs up holding her own ankles above her ears. "Fuck me! Make me yours." I embedded my cock into the wet slit between her legs. She was tight despite how wet she was. She grunted loudly as I pushed home.

"Make you his?" Lenore asked in a hoarse voice. "He owns you. He always has. Now he is gonna fill you up with his cum. And you are gonna lick him clean.Then I'm gonna to use his cum as lube and shove my dildo up your ass. You'll know I own you too." Joanne wailed her first orgasm at Lenore's words. She followed with three more in short order before I was even close. Suddenly I had a vision of fucking Christine, not her daughter. Instead of feeling guilty, I came. I looked at Lenore who watched grinning. I held myself inside the pussy and slowly pumped in and out until my cock wilted. As ordered, Joanne took me into her mouth, sucking our combined juices. Then she licked my pubes and my balls.

Joanne grinned at me, lovingly. "I always wanted you to fuck me. It was wonderful!" she proclaimed. She smiled. Her smiled faded as she realized Lenore had been rubbing the dildo across her pussy. Lenore shoved the dildo into the wet hole and pumped in and out a few times."Please, don't!" Joanne wailed. "I thought you were just saying that to increase the excitement!"

Lenore grinned. "Nope." She spread Joanne's cheeks apart and pushed the dildo inside. Joanne cried out and begged saying the dildo was too big and hard. "Yep, about the same size as Bas' cock but it doesn't have any give does it? I know it hurts. But it's up your back hole like I said." She pushed and pulled for a few minutes while Joanne cried. Lenore pulled the toy out. "I fucked your ass too. You are gonna remember that. The woman who YOU made a rival took your ass." Joanne began crying harder. "It was ALL your doing. You are the one who saw me as your rival. I saw you as my lover's daughter. You started the fight. You lost."

"Let's get you locked back up," Lenore said, reaching for the chastity belt on the nightstand. Joanne asked if she could wash up first. "Nope, I want Bas' cum to seep out of you all night. As a matter of fact, don't wash at all. Not even wipe your ass. You'll wear it all night. If you are a good girl, I'll take the cage off tomorrow and let you get a good scrub." She locked the cage. "Now give me a kiss and thank me for using you and then kiss and thank Bas." Joanne did as she was ordered. She even sounded sincere when she thanked me for taking her anal virginity. She kissed both of us passionately.

I turned to Lenore when the door closed behind Joanne. "That was surprising. I had no idea you were going to do that." Lenore admitted she had not planned it, but Joanne's comments at supper irritated her. She was already angry Joanne and Robin planned to run her off when they took over the household.

"Not being allowed to wash is going to bother her." Lenore said. "I'm guessing she will feel your cum seeping out and drying on her all night. It'll be more imagination than anything else, but now she will think of herself as a used slave. A good start."

I slept like a baby when we turned off the lights. Another session of sex helped. I woke up once to find Lenore spooned up behind me, one arm draped across my midsection. I got up to pee without waking her. When I woke up to the alarm, she was in the same position.

I slipped on my running shorts over my boxer briefs and pulled on a t-shirt before walking to the kitchen. I thought it funny as I started the coffee pot. I owned a houseful of slaves and I had modestly gotten dressed before walking around the house. Old habits, I supposed. When I left the kitchen to return to my bedroom to don my regular clothes, I saw Beth and Charlene making up the sofa bed. Charlene wore a t-shirt and panties. Beth was still nude as Sonya ordered. I stopped and watched the two. They were not old by any means, both had well-shaped toned bodies. I enjoyed watching their mature bodies. I saw Beth reach between her legs and wince as she rubbed herself. I asked her if she was getting irritated. "Letting it dangle like that was not a good idea. It got caught and pulled a few times. Charlene is protected by her panties." I suggested she coil it up and tape it. "Damn, I wish I had thought of that." I grinned as I walked away. I really did not think either woman was in danger of swelling any more, but I wondered if I should leave the catheters longer as a training tool.