Gotta Pay the Piper Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne arrived before Beth and Charlene finished in the shower. She seemed pretty cheerful. "Hey, Daddy." she greeted me. "I came home just like I promised." My facial expression must have revealed my thoughts. I know she remembered my raised eyebrow from when she was a little girl. "Okay, like you told me. I came here as soon as I could get away. So how did things go?" I asked her if she wanted the short version or the long one. "Short one for now. I tried calling Robin but she said she could not talk about it. I take it things did not go well for her parents."

"Well, I could not tell either of you earlier in the week what was likely to happen, but yesterday both her parents and her aunt got convicted of forcing ten women into prostitution and torturing them. They got sentenced to life plus. Seems all those contracts Gary Atwell was getting people to sign were shams. He never filed them. He even had them sign pages without realizing they were agreeing to be prostitutes, illegally incriminating themselves. He convinced the women he could turn all that into a long term thing and even re-enslave them. He got them to be whores for him, took video and then used that as even more blackmail material. I bought Beth and Charlene from the group of women who got them as restitution. That is Robin's mother and aunt. Today the group had a session of atonement and got to get a little revenge on Gary, Beth and Charlene." Joanne looked me aghast. "Now you are all caught up."

"You are kidding me, right?" Joanne asked. I shook my head. I told her I gave her the two second explanation. It was far more complex, incriminating and horrendous than that. "Where is Robin, her mom and aunt?"

"Getting cleaned up." I said. "Go and see. Ask them what happened. We are in for a big group meeting tonight." Joanne took off for the bedroom she shared with Robin. I forgot to tell her Sonya also stayed in that room now. I chuckled to myself. It would get interesting tonight.

Rene and Carol walked into the kitchen while I sat there. I asked them what was for supper. "We are gonna make a pasta dish, a couple vegetables and some venison baked with onions bell peppers and mushrooms on top." Rene answered. "Sound good to you? We called Sonya. She told us we had extra people and to make plenty of food." At least these two girls sounded content. I said as much. "Why should we be upset because those women got nailed? It doesn't change things with us. We are slaves either way. Plus we are happy we did good on our exam. We were a little nervous the prof would throw us a curve. We know you were serious about paddling us if we messed up. And that meant getting locked in one of those chastity belts." Rene said, grinning. I nodded. I had threatened that. "Well, we like touching our pussies. So for us all is good." I liked their attitude. They had pretty much come to terms with the fact they were slaves for the next ten years. It made my life so much easier.

At dinner, I waited until we had all been served and began eating before I explained to Beth and Charlene we would go around the table and tell about our day. I thought they were going choke on their food. I ignored that and asked Joanne to tell about what happened to her the past few days. "Well, my primary professor was at least sympathetic I was enslaved. She said nothing would change as far as my education was concerned. She did chew me out for going overboard on the conservatorship issue. I had discussed the idea with her before and she was under the impression you were a basket case. Her words. She might be calling you. She asked for your phone number. She asked if you were going to allow me to stay in the program to the end of the year to finish up. She asked a few other, more personal things about how I felt about getting collared. But nothing too bad."

Both Rene and Carol talked about being proud and happy they had done well on this latest exam. "Not being able to party has helped our studying. No distractions." I commented that maybe slavery was good for them. They blushed but did not say anything

Robin said her week had been a major life changing event. Not only had she been convicted and lost her freedom for the next fifteen years, her parents were now slaves also. She was still trying to process it. I noticed neither she nor Joanne mentioned they were locked into chastity belts. I did not say anything, but Carol and Rene were not going to let it go unsaid. "Yeah, and getting locked up in a chastity belt has to be tough." Rene offered, with a chuckle. "I'm not a chronic masturbator or anything but I sure like to touch my pussy and clit. I bet you realize how many times you usually touch yourself daily when you can't." Carol giggled out loud. Both Robin and Joanne turned crimson. I thought they might even get angry with the teasing. Both looked at me like they wondered if I put the girls up to the tease.

Sonya said Gloria had had her nose repair surgery yesterday and is recuperating but might be back to work Monday. "She left me in charge of the office. Nobody seems to mind except George." She turned to Beth and Charlene. " That's her husband, the worthless asshole who, well, I'll tell you the whole story later, but he forced me to fuck him and that started the whole thing. Anyway George kinda goes around doing what he did, supervising, but now without any power to make a decision. It frosts his cookies." She seemed happy or at least as content as a slave could be. I'd have a private talk with her later.

I asked Beth to tell the girls how their day went. "We already did. You want us to repeat it?" I pointed out they told Rene, Carol and Robin. The three other women had not been brought up to date. Tearfully Beth began to recount the whole day in detail. She kept pausing and looking in my direction for my reaction. She might have even forgot some of what she'd said earlier. Charlene took the conversation for a few beats and then it went back to Beth. I was amused. They wound down after describing their humiliating themselves thanking Lou, Helen and Kathy as they left.

"Catheter?" Joanne asked, confused."They have tubes inserted up their, uhh, uhhh. peeholes?" I almost laughed. I looked at Beth but did not say a word or even nod. I simply smiled. She took a couple deep breaths and stood. She pulled down her pants. I could tell she was terribly embarrassed but was not about to protest. She had coiled the catheter tubing and kept the coil covered with her panties. "Does that hurt?" Joanne asked. Beth told her it feels normal until it gets pulled or wiggled. She hoped she could get it out in a day or so. "Wow. I imagine it irritates. This chastity belt is terrible. I started itching down there the other morning. It about made me go nuts. At least I can take it off, now. I'll be glad to get rid of it."

"What makes you think you are getting rid of it?" Lenore asked her. Both Robin and Joanne stared at her. Joanne said they were supposed to wear them to the end of the week. "I think Bas said if he put a girl in a belt, it would be FOR a week. He was referring to what he'd do after having given more than two strokes with a paddle. Did he say something different to you girls? Something specifically about taking them off early?" Both girls teared up slightly and shook their heads. Their disappointment had them ready to break down crying. "Well, it has been only three days, but I think I will unlock you for a little while tonight. I want to check you both and let you wash the belts. But you will wear them until at least Tues evening which is a week." Joanne protested that she would not be back over Tuesday. "Well, that is a problem isn't it? I guess you'll have to wait until you come back next." Joanne looked to me for some kind of intervention. I said nothing. Her shoulders slumped.

Lenore looked at me. "Do you want to go first? I have a few things to say." I shook my head. I said I didn't have much to say except introduce everybody to each other and that was pretty much done. They could talk and share life stories later on their own time as they got acquainted. "Alright, first of all,, I want everybody to understand some of what I do. Yes I am an accountant and do the typical accounting stuff. I also analyze businesses and look for problems. Part of our business is to help the companies that set up slave estates. For those of you who don't understand what a slave estate is, I'll try to explain like this."

"A slave does not automatically lose everything they owned as soon as they get enslaved. That would be unfair. Like for a doctor to get enslaved for two years for driving drunk and lose all his property. It goes into an estate and is returned to him when he gets freed. That happened to one of my cousins a few years ago. There are rules though. Some people lose their possessions, including their savings as part of the restitution process. Say Sonya had a few hundred thousand in the bank. She might have lost some or all of it to the woman she beat up as restitution for loss of income, medical costs, and even pain and suffering. She might even have still been enslaved for the crime itself, but if she had enough money in the bank to cover a fair restitution, her sentence might have been shorter. Also instead of going to Gloria, the state might have owned her and sold her on the block. She would have been serving time for the crime while her money paid for the restitution. Other times a slave's ass is awarded to their victim and their money goes into a slave estate, held until he or she is freed. A jury or judge decides. Sometimes, the victim would rather win the slave even for a short time than get the money if it is one or the other. It is NOT cut and dried."

"Okay, it plays a part with y'all. I mentioned Sonya had no money so Gloria got her as restitution. Same thing with Rene and Carol, and even Robin. Robin was got enslaved for nature of the crime as did Joanne. Bas did not exactly suffer financially. His freedom was put at risk. He also got Gary for the same reason. If that had been Gary's only crime and his sentence was shorter, some of his estate would have gone into escrow. There are standards to apply like term of enslavement and size of the estate. For instance, if Bas were to be enslaved even for more than ten years, his estate would wait for him. It is just too large."

"But yesterday, when Gary and you two got enslaved it was for life plus." Lenore looked towards Beth and Charlene. "Your estates were forfeit. Plus they were not so big as to pay off your debt of restitution. Your daughter Marianne would have retained some of your estate had she been under age. That would be to provide for her living expenses. She would not be left destitute. Now however, even though she is still in high school, she is over eighteen and is considered old enough to take care of herself. She is allowed to take her possessions with her. An estate agent will talk to her and ask her if she left anything else of hers in the home. Her clothes have already been removed. Charlene, you did not own the home you were using. It goes back to your late husband's family. Your personal items were all forfeit. Bas was allowed your clothes."

"I know all this because my firm is working with the estate agents. Our job is to analyze assets. They will distribute everything accordingly. Now Joanne is in a little different category. Joanne had an allowance from the family trust. I say HAD, because once she was enslaved that has stopped. While enslaved she gets nothing. It does not go into the bank to wait for her." Joanne looked shocked. "As long as Bas allows her to stay in school she will get enough to pay for college tuition and fees, and just enough to live on. Bas has to estimate how much that is. And she will not get it directly any more. It goes to Bas and he will pay her bills. He can give her spending money. All the rest of what she was getting has stopped. I will have to check to see the terms of the original trust to see if she still gets an endowment after she turns thirty and is freed. I believe that is how it was stated when I read the terms. If it said she only got a small amount for ten or twelve years or some such before it goes up, that means the clock has stopped and she gets the small amount after it starts again." Joanne was upset.

"Joanne, I know you saved and invested some of your allowance. I pulled up one of your accounts. I still need to check for any others. I will need to see if it meets the standard to go into a slave estate. If it does not meet that threshold, it will simply go to Bas as part of his restitution. I know this is complicated. That is why I have to examine all the accounts and plug in the values. Sometimes an estate is simply not worth the effort of setting it up."

"More importantly, for you other three college students, you are no longer eligible for financial aid. Your tuition has been paid for this semester so you will finish it." All three girls looked upset, hearing this, Robin especially. " However the state has a program where they grant tuition and fees for slave students. You have to apply for it. You have to meet certain grade point standards. Bas has to sign saying he gives you permission to attend college and as your owner, is providing your living expenses. The tuition is an in-house grant. No money is transferred. That keeps a slave owner from getting state funds and pocketing the money."

"You guys getting good grades is important to get the tuition grant. Bas says he will allow you to keep going for now. I consider getting an education a justifiable 'job'. If you don't continue in school, you will be put to work. I'm sure you will not like asking customers if they want 'fries with that'." The girls moaned and shook their heads. "Now for you two." Lenore turned to Beth and Charlene. "You will have to go to work. There is not enough work around the house to justify you staying home. I'm sure Bas will agree. Sonya is the only one gainfully employed. Bas do you agree with what I said about jobs versus college?" Lenore asked. I nodded and said I did. Once again I saw myself letting somebody else make the decision, do the work. My job was to approve or disapprove of her action.

"We are looking for some people at the company. A couple clerk positions are open. Plus we can always use warehouse people." Sonya offered. "I can't guarantee we will hire these two. Well, I would likely be the one to make the decision but would need Gloria's final approval."

"We have college degrees!" Beth protested. "I'm sure Charlene would agree we don't want some clerk job or minimum wage warehouse job!"

I spoke up. "Well, then you better get busy looking for a better job. I agree with Lenore. You will contribute to the household finances. I might even have you students look for temporary work between semesters. It costs quite a bit to run the household. I want it to pay for itself as much as possible. Everybody will contribute. And after graduation IF you go that far, you will seek employment in your field."

"Will she contribute?" Joanne asked snidely, looking towards Lenore."Money, I mean. Not just ordering us around? She wasn't on the work schedule either like Robin and I were when we were free." I glanced at Lenore. I could tell she was waiting for this. The claws were coming out.

"As a matter of fact, I already have." Lenore said simply. "Like the table you have your elbows resting on now. I bought that. I got Bas a debt consolidating loan and guaranteed it. Plus today I made arrangements to buy a couple vehicles so we have enough transportation around here. I did not mention that because I wanted to discuss it with Bas before I brought it up to the group. As for my working here, I am overseeing paying the bills. Sonya runs the household in addition to her own job. You are only here on weekends so you do not see all that. NOT that I owe you an explanation but as far as money itself is concerned I have ALREADY contributed more to this household than you would if your little investment account got absorbed into the coffers." Joanne looked totally abashed and closed her mouth.

"Alright, let's finish eating." I said. "Tomorrow morning we are going to the hacienda. We have deer to butcher. I got one last night and the Dubois' have shot a few. Lenore, remind me to take a box of bullets so I can orient you to my rifle. Derek said you have a basic knowledge of shooting, but my rifle is pretty high tech. I've had it modified. I want you to practice using that scope and we might shoot a few targets before I let you shoot a deer." Lenore said she bought her hunting license and was "ready to shoot something". I almost quipped, 'something or SOMEONE?', but held my tongue. I did not want to fan the flames. I'd let Lenore work out her issues with Joanne and Robin.

Beth had a sour expression. "Butcher deer?" I told her we will contribute labor. I pointed at the piece of meat on her plate and asked her where she thought that came from. "Well, I knew it was venison but there is a difference between cooking and eating a steak and cutting an animal up." I began to chuckle and told her that was part of the deal. But sometimes the girls might do other jobs around the hacienda instead.

"Every one of Derek's women work at jobs during the week. So weekends are when they do most of their household maintenance. Plus they usually throw a party afterwards. You can learn a lot talking with his women as you work alongside them." I said. "Speaking of that, I need to make a liquor run. I want to take some alcohol this week. We've been drinking Derek's booze. I want to contribute more than just labor. Sonya, who is not on cleanup duty tonight? One of them can go with me." Sonya said she figured Joanne and Beth should do it. Joanne was already on the roster and she could show Beth how we did things.

I 'volunteered' Charlene to go along with me. She had been very quiet during the meal, for the most part just observing except for when she helped Beth explain their day. I turned to Charlene as she fastened her seatbelt. "Comments about what you observed at dinner?" I asked, wanting to open up.

'Oh, I thought you were going to ask about why I got involved with my sister and brother in law with the brothel scheme." she offered quietly. I shrugged and said if she was ready to open up. "Well, Beth is two years older than me. She has always sorta been the ringleader. I let her do most of the talking tonight. I was happy when she and her family moved over here a few years ago. I'd just lost my husband and I got the idea to do the wedding thing out of my house. I'd been organizing events already. Mostly for charity or the country club. So hosting weddings was fun. My husband's family trust let me stay in the house so it was a perfect venue. I needed a job that paid money since I only had a little stipend from his trust. Beth needed a job so I decided I'd rather hire her than a stranger. Well, we weren't making a whole lot but we had fun. Then she hit me with the proposition of using a few ex-slaves to turn tricks. The first couple women we found just needed money. We'd provide the place and the scheduling and the women would do the fucking. They'd get half. The extra income really helped the bottom line. Those girls just did it part time for a while then decided to do something else. So we needed to find more girls."

"She and Gary were in this thing called the program. They got the idea of 'convincing' some of those girls to be whores. I didn't know Gary that well. I mean I knew he liked kinky sex. Beth had told me that. I did too. I knew Beth had a bit of a cruel streak. If she ever got into an argument as a kid she'd hurt the person. She'd kick a boy in the groin. Any fight with a girl had her target the girl's breasts for example. She'd brag how she got hit in the head but her opponent would have sore tits. She was careful to not let it get her into any real trouble."