Government Mandated Penis Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda wrapped the tape measure around the base of Lance's shaft.

"6 inches erect," she announced. The words moved Lance ever closer to the point of no return.

Amanda then moved the tape measure around the head, and squeezed the head of Lance's hard dick as she held the tape measure, her index finger on top of the head and her thumb on the bottom.

But her thumb was pressing right on Lance's frenulum, which was very sensitive for him. He knew if she left her hand there too long, he would cum. He felt amazing pleasure radiating through his shaft and all through his body.

Part of Lance knew that the right thing to do would be to bat her hand away and announce that he was close to ejaculation. His lizard brain, on the other hand, wanted to just let loose. He could tell it was gonna be an intense orgasm when it came. It would feel soooo good. He finally understood why some men ruined their lives over one orgasm.

"10 seconds," a voice in Lance's head said with certainty. "You've got ten seconds before you cum." There was no doubt in Lance's mind this was correct.

Could he fight every urge in his body and every aspect of his virile male nature that was telling him to just let loose and cum all over this beautiful young woman?

"Please let go," he finally whimpered, about 4 seconds from the point of no return. "I feel like I'm gonna... ejaculate."

He felt deeply disappointed in himself. He shoulda just been a man and cum all over the bitch. But he knew it was the right thing to do. Amanda quickly let go of Lance's dick.

Amanda looked over at Tina.

"May I stop the exam if the man is about to ejaculate?" Amanda asked.

"This was part of your training," Tina said curtly.

Amanda paused to think back on her training. It had been so fast and a few months ago at this point.

Lance appreciated the reprieve, at last, from Amanda's touch. It gave him a chance to catch his breath and pull back from the brink. It allowed him to think a little more rationally and not think with his dick as he had been doing today.

Amanda dug into her bag and produced a plastic cup, which she removed from its plastic wrapping and handed to Lance.

"If you have to ejaculate, please ejaculate into the plastic cup."

She again wrapped the tape measure around the head of Lance's dick, her thumb pressing ever so gently against his frenulum.

Lance felt no embarrassment, though he would have if he had been in his right frame of mind. He just wanted to cum. He wanted it so badly. Amanda's soft feminine hand felt so heavenly gripping his big fat daddy dick.

"5.5 inches erect," Amanda said. As she did, Lance felt a sensation moving up and down his penis. For a second he thought this was it and that he was going to have an orgasm right there in front of Amanda and Tina. But it was just a drop of precum that suddenly dripped from his penis head onto Amanda's gloved fingers.

Amanda didn't say anything, taking her hand off his dick, removing her gloves, and throwing them in the garbage. Without saying a word, she put on a new pair of gloves. The sounds the gloves made, which echoed in the silent room, allowed Lance to finally feel that tinge of embarrassment wash over him again. He felt his dick deflate just a little bit.

He suddenly became aware that the smell of sex was now thick in the room. He was definitely aware of his own masculine scent, but he also thought he could just slightly, barely detect the smell of female sex as well. He wondered if Amanda was getting aroused from this.

Amanda again picked up his dick, this time making the diamond shape with her two hands, the index fingers on each side of his shaft and the thumbs pulling so she could look inside his dick hole. Seeing Amanda look down his urethra caused Lance to immediately return to his previous state of obsidian-like tumescence. He was getting close to the edge, imagining how in his position his ejaculate would come out so fast and spray Amanda right in her face since she was staring down his urethra. He was close again, and his body wasn't going to be denied this time.

When Amanda exhaled, and Lance felt her cool feminine breath against his throbbing, dripping, rock hard dick, it was finally enough stimulation. He hit the point of no return and felt an orgasm coming.

Lance reacted frantically. He quickly pulled away and batted Amanda's hands away from him, and with one hand aimed his hard dick away from her, the other hand holding the cup in front of him to catch his cum. He repeatedly grunted as he spilled his seed, spurt after spurt, into the cup. He'd never felt such an intense orgasm, as wave after wave of semen full of potent sperm shot into the cup. Amanda was amazed as she watched Lance fill the cup with splash after splash of viscous white liquid. She had never in her life experienced such raw sexuality, and she wanted Lance inside of her so badly as she watched him cum in the cup and listened to his feral, manly grunts.

It went on and on; just when Lance thought it was over, another surprising spurt of cum would shoot out into the cup. When it was finally over for real, Lance felt completely spent. He didn't know what he was even thinking as he instinctively handed the cup full of his sperm over to Amanda. Lance had just a short moment to recover from the most intense orgasm of his life, when he suddenly experienced the lowest, dirtiest, smallest, worst feeling he had ever felt.

He opened his eyes to see Tina and Amanda's surprised faces in front of him. And he was suddenly hit with the most excruciating round of post-orgasm clarity he had ever experienced. He looked down, not meeting the women's eyes, as he pulled his underwear back up to cover his shame. He wanted the earth to open up and swallow him whole.

Amanda was still holding the cup full of his cum.

The room was silent. Lance turned around to walk silently back into the bathroom to get his clothes back on, but unfortunately for him, this experience wasn't over yet.

"Wait a second," said Tina. "I haven't dismissed you yet." Lance turned back around, horrified at again having to face these two women. The whole experience had been unpleasant and embarrassing, but now that he had post-orgasm clarity, Lance's suffering intensified ten fold.

"I want to ask why you handed the cup with your ejaculate over to your coworker," Tina said, looking directly in Lance's eyes inquisitively. Lance had suspected all along that Tina was some kind of rabid manhater, but forcing him to stand there and face them after his orgasm was really twisting the knife. There was no doubt in his mind now that she hated men and took this job specifically to humiliate them and make them suffer.

"Please," Lance pleaded, his voice beginning to break a little. He didn't want to cry in front of this horrible woman, but he'd been through a lot today, and now she was just dragging out his torture. Even Amanda thought this was too much; Tina was really twisting the knife and Amanda wished she could end this and let Lance go get dressed.

Instead, Lance stood there in his undershirt and boxers in front of the two women, his boxers noticeably tenting with his still-erect penis.

"I don't know why I did it," Lance said plainly, summoning the strength to stand up to this bully. It was the gray rock strategy of dealing with a sociopath, and he hoped it would work and Tina would give up and leave him alone. He would not give her the satisfaction of making him cry. He suddenly became conscious of the cup of sperm that Amanda was still holding, which added to his embarrassment.

"In the heat of the moment, you lost all reason and merely acted out of instinct?" Tina asked.

"Yes," Lance said, just wanting desperately for this to be over.

"As you know, this is all about preventing rape. So it's interesting to me that, in the heat of the moment, you violently removed Amanda's hands out of the way and then handed her a cup full of sperm that she didn't ask for. It's undoubtedly a violent sexual act," Tina stated with bureaucratic indifference.

Lance wanted to scream at her. She was calling him a rapist when he'd just had every one of his bodily boundaries violated at her order. If anyone should feel violated and raped in all this, it was Lance. It was all he could do not to wring Tina's neck. But he just wanted this to be over.

"I guess it is," he mumbled under his breath. Gray rock.

"Yes," Tina said, pausing to make a disapproving face, shake her head, and exhale loudly. "Yes," she repeated. "Very very troubling. I will have to note it in your file. You may be questioned and examined again at the discretion of local authorities if there are any rapes in the area."

"Great," Lance thought. He should have just quit his job in the first place instead of submitting to all of this. It hadn't been at all worth the humiliation, and now he was on some government rapist list. There would undoubtedly be more harassment in the future.

"You may exit now," Tina said. Lance practically ran to the bathroom to get dressed.

"Well," Tina announced to Amanda. "I guess that concludes our business. You passed with flying colors. I'm definitely going to tell my superiors about you. I think you may have a bright career ahead of you as a member of the task force."

Amanda was thrilled. She believed that Tina just wanted a pretty woman who would intimidate many more men into something similar to what had occurred today. But it's a role that she was kind of excited to play.

"I'll just need the semen sample and I'll be going," Tina said.

"What do you need it for?" Amanda asked, holding the cup away from Tina protectively.

"It's a biohazard. It needs to be disposed of properly," Tina insisted.

But Amanda didn't want to give it to her. After all that foreplay, she needed to orgasm herself. And she wanted Lance's fresh load inside of her when she did.

"I can't give it to you. Please, just go," Amanda begged.

"I have to insist. There are federal regulations. I could lose my job," Tina stated matter-of-factly.

"Please, Tina," Amanda said pleadingly, looking directly into Tina's eyes.

"Why is this so important to you?" Tina asked. "What do you need that sample for?"

"I'm ovulating, Tina. I want to get pregnant. I want to have Lance's baby," Amanda admitted. "Think about it, Tina. He's a straight white male who's had everything handed to him. He hates women like us with careers. He wants women like us barefoot and pregnant. I can make him pay 18 years of child support. Please, Tina. Just walk away. Nobody will ever know. Please, I'm asking you. Strong woman to strong woman."

Tina paused for a second. Amanda could tell she was considering it.

"You took this career to make a difference, Tina. Today could be the biggest decision you make. Please. Make the pro-woman decision. Don't protect that awful man," Amanda pleaded. Amanda didn't really believe what she was saying, but she knew Tina was a manhater. She had to appeal to that to get what she wanted.

"Think of how many women that predator has probably hurt," Amanda said, really trying to drive the point home. "I can make him pay. You can help make that happen. Please, Tina," Amanda begged, looking pleadingly in Tina's eyes.

Tina paused for a solid thirty seconds. She looked down, clearly deep in thought. Amanda knew Tina wanted to help her, but she was weighing the risks to herself in her mind. After considering it, Tina looked up at Amanda and gave her a slight nod. Amanda beamed at her.

"Well, it was nice to meet you, Amanda. I have a feeling we'll cross paths again," Tina said, opening the door and uncharacteristically smiling at Amanda as she left. Amanda waved goodbye, unable to suppress the grin on her face.

And so Amanda was left alone in a locked room with Lance's fresh semen sample. She looked down at the cup full of illicitly-obtained, sperm-laden, thick, white semen... and grinned at the possibilities of what could happen now.

Lance locked himself in his office, seriously traumatized by what he had just experienced. How could he ever face Amanda again? She'd seen him in his most vulnerable state. And, in a way, she had dominated him, as he revealed an intense sexual attraction for her without seeing any of her nudity or vulnerability in return.

Unbeknownst to Lance, Amanda had used his semen to inseminate herself. Her body had immediately triggered an early ovulation when she saw his erection, and now millions of Lance's sperm were inside of Amanda, starting the long journey to impregnate Amanda's waiting egg.

To make matters even worse, everyone in the office received their copy of Lance's first penis exam report they'd requested via FOIA, and as he remained locked in his office, it was being openly discussed on the office floor. Everyone shut up about it when Eve or the older straight guy walked by, but as Eve had received a copy of the report herself, she knew what the hushed giggles she kept hearing were likely about.

Lance's impressive flaccid length and uncircumcised status were now known by all 6 women and the 2 gay men in the office, as was the fact that he had become partially aroused during the exam.

Amanda decided to take a walk in the park after she was done inseminating herself. Nobody knew except for her, and she probably wouldn't even get pregnant. But deep down, she felt kind of guilty about it. She had taken advantage of the situation. It was wrong. Lance didn't deserve to be manipulated like that after he was forced into such an unfortunate and embarrassing situation. The last time, she had given Lance his space for a while after the exam. But as she walked, she got the feeling that she needed to comfort Lance. She was the only one who could, since he probably wasn't going to talk about what had happened with anybody else.

Amanda went straight to Eve's office when she got back from her walk.

"Amanda! How did it go this morning?" Eve asked.

"We got a glowing review from the Task Force. I don't think they'll be bothering us again any time soon," Amanda responded. Eve really wanted more details about Lance, of course. The FOIA report hadn't quite satisfied her appetite. And after reading that Lance had gotten a semi in the first exam... Eve wanted to know if Amanda had seen a full erection in the second. Seeming to realize that Eve was craving more information, Amanda added, "We should receive the auditor's full report within 10 business days."

"Great," said Eve. "So... did you want to tell me why Lance is barricading himself in his office?"

"I don't want to violate his privacy," Amanda said, not quite realizing the irony of saying this while the millions of Lance's sperm that she stole were swimming inside of her. "But I think I'm going to go talk to him."

"If you think that's best, I trust your judgment," said Eve, correctly perceiving that something incredibly humiliating had happened to poor Lance.

Luckily for Lance, the rest of the office was unaware that he'd been required to submit to a second exam, so unless they found out, they weren't going to request a copy of the case notes via FOIA this time. Only Amanda would know, as well as Eve once she received Tina's report.

Lance didn't want to open the door when a knock came. He ignored it, hoping the person would realize he was busy and go away. But the person on the other end was persistent and kept knocking.

"I'm busy," Lance finally barked.

"Lance? Lance, please. It's Amanda," a light feminine voice on the other end said.

Crap.

Lance thought about his options. Facing her would be humiliating, but he would have to do it eventually. The only thing worse than facing her would be not facing her and having her think he was a wuss.

Finally, Lance opened the door. The pitiful expression on Amanda's face when he opened it made him feel even worse than he already did.

Just seeing Amanda made Lance start to get hard again, and he didn't want her to notice that in his flat fronts, so he quickly took a seat behind his desk.

"Is it OK if I close the door?" Amanda asked.

"Sure," Lance answered, trying to sound as normal as possible.

Amanda took a seat directly across from Lance, and looked him straight in the eye. Inwardly, she was grinning at the power she possessed over him. He knew that she could picture his big hard ejaculating dick whenever she wanted, and he knew she knew he had become so aroused because of her touch.

"Lance, I want you to know that I don't think any less of you after what happened," Amanda started.

"Amanda, please," Lance interrupted. "Do we have to talk about this? I'd rather pretend it never happened."

"But it did happen, Lance. I really think we need to clear the air. And, honestly, I don't view you any different than I did before. I don't want you to feel weird around me."

Lance looked into her eyes, and perceived that something about her facial expressions betrayed her dishonesty. There was just the slightest hint of smirk in her voice that told Lance that Amanda was keenly aware of the newfound power she had over him, and absolutely reveling at the chance to rub his nose in it as much as possible.

"Are you sure about that, Amanda? I ejaculated in front of you," he said vulnerably, hoping that showing his humanity could convince Amanda to really mean the things she was saying.

"Lance, you're not the first man to ejaculate in front of me. Really. It's no big deal," she said.

There was something else unspoken between them: Lance's length and girth, which had undoubtedly added to the raw sexuality of the experience this morning. But the situation was delicate, and Lance was hesitant to bring it up. But he saw it in her eyes, that she was thinking about it, and that she knew that he knew that she was thinking about it.

Lance inhaled and exhaled deeply, not breaking eye contact with Amanda. Finally, he began to chuckle, and so did she. "Thank you, Amanda," he said.

"You're welcome. Are you going to come out of your office? Really, you don't need to barricade yourself in here. None of them know, and I'm not going to tell them. Your secret's safe with me, Lance," she said, and she meant it.

"Maybe in a few minutes," Lance said. He couldn't right now because he was still rock hard. He hoped that eventually he'd be able to be around Amanda without getting hard, but she had activated something inside of him, a primal horniness, and he knew he was going to react that way when he saw her for the foreseeable future.

"OK," she said, smiling at him. She got up and walked out of his office, closing the door behind her.

"If only he knew where his sperm were right now," she thought. She didn't know what she wanted. She never thought she would be pregnant until her 30s. But something about the idea of being pregnant with Lance's child turned her on majorly.

Lance was feeling slightly better about things, but then the other shoe dropped.

An email popped up from "Your Secret Admirer."

"Dear Lance,

Attached is a copy of the FOIA report the government sent me. I know all about your big dick and the way you got a semi for Amanda. I'd love a chance to suck it for you some time. In case you haven't guessed, I'm one of your coworkers. Try to guess which!"

So Lance would now walk the halls knowing one of his coworkers knew everything that happened in the first exam. Unbeknownst to Lance, every single one of his coworkers (except for the lone other straight guy), including his boss, knew about the events of the first exam.

He clicked through the report and finally got to read Amanda's incredibly detailed notes about him, with a very specific description of his penis and testicles, their size, shape, color, veins, freckles, everything. The report confirmed Lance's suspicion that Amanda had been aware that he'd become semi-hard during the first exam, though that didn't matter quite as much to him now after what he went through in the second. But still, how embarrassing that this was all a matter of public record.