Grabbing On and Letting Go

Story Info
A story about male masturbation, cum, and nothing else.
1.8k words
4.22
5.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As most stories often begin, I going to start by promising you This is True Story. Really! It's so accurate, I won't even change the names. Of course, that's not saying much because this is a story about Me. And only me.

This is a story about how I love to masturbate. I love masturbating and everything that comes with it.

I'm sharing this story because there aren't enough stories about the simple indulgent pleasure of male masturbation.

You know what I mean. Hard, throbbing cock in your hand and a singular, primal focus in your mind. Thumb gently caressing the head, tugging down to the base and slowly back up. Maybe you squeeze your balls, maybe you pinch your nipple. You let go. The world feels a million miles away and your body goes electric.

I love the anticipation of an unexpected hard on. I love the feeling when I get rock hard and I lean back, close my eyes and let my body float away. The shudder, the twitch, the raspy breath and grunting, the explosion... If you are getting turned on thinking about this, then welcome, friend.

I love waking up at night with a hard on. I strip off my clothes and kick them to the floor, then stroke slowly, squeezing my shaft and balls, hugging them as I drift back to sleep only to wake later and resume the self-affection.

I love the excitement of opening my favorite porn sites, searching for my favorites, exploring new ones. I like to browse the "Being Watched Now" section to see what you all are watching, imaginging that we're watching together. If only we could...

I have many fetishes, all of which are erotic triggers for me. I don't shy away from the response my body has, I embrace it and I savor it later when I'm stroking. I once masturbated in an open field in the middle of nowhere. When I drove along those backroads again later, my dick twitched as I passed the place where I ran naked and had a wild orgasm in the dirt.

I have enjoyed anal masturbation for as long as I can remember. Washing my crack when I'm in the shower, fingering myself to make sure I'm good and clean. I used to travel for work and, when I could, I would reserve hotel rooms with hot tubs. The feeling of the water jets on my tight asshole was overwhelming. I remember buying a few beers from the hotel restaurant, chugging them, then alternating between using the water jets and fucking myself with the empty bottles. I came so hard. The jizz pumped endlessly out of my cock, covering my hand and my stomach, floating all around me as I nearly passed out with pleasure.

I've also masturbated with food of different sizes, shapes, and textures. Yogurt, buttermilk, zucchinis and carrots, bananas, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and even a turkey dinner. Except for the zucchinis and carrots, I usually eat what I fuck. Zucchini and carrots are nasty :)

Speaking of eating, it's worth adding here that I also love cum play and cum eating. Even though I love anal play, I was afraid of cum eating for the longest time. I would taste precum, even letting some drip into my mouth one time when I was trying to suck my own cock. Usually, as I was getting ready to cum, I would get worked up and ready to taste it, but the post-nut clarity would always cause me to get turned off.

There were a few exceptions to my cum indecision. I once fucked myself with a dildo in the shower, going back and forth from ass to mouth. When I came, I squirted on the dildo and immediately put it in my mouth, as if I was sucking off a lover. I don't remember much. The intensity of the shower on my face and in my mouth was too intense to appreciate the pure taste.

That started changing when I decided to masturbate with condoms.

For me, there were two benefits of using a condom: the cleanup is easier and I can masturbate more often and more vigorously without any chaffing. Once you're finished, your cock feels smooth and happy, and you have a nicely tied condom full of any mess you might have had to chase down. When I first discovered this trick, I masturbated five times in one day, which left me with so many cum-filled condoms...

That's when I started to get curious.

Usually the post-nut clarity gets in the way, but here was all of my cum, perfectly preserved as I was rubbing out the next nut. I like using precum as lube and I wondered: What would it feel like if I reused one of the condoms that was full of cum?

I untied one of the condoms and pulled it open, careful not to spill any of the contents, then leaned forward and slid my cock inside. It was so smooth and slick, but unlike precum, it didn't wear off or get sticky. My cock throbbed harder than ever before, bathing in its own juice.

As I mentioned above, I also like tasting precum. Which was interesting because when you're jerking off into a used condom, some of the old cum is going to leak.

I tasted it. The muskiness, slightly bitter, slippery.

I pulled off the condom and stroked tightly, milking the old cum onto my hand and licking it off.

I thought... fuck it... I want this. I want this so badly.

I picked up the used condom, now warm from my cock, and slid my tongue inside.

There wasn't enough left.

I opened another condom and plunged my tongue deep inside. I reached in and scooped the cloudly liquid into my mouth, spreading it across my lips and then sucking it out.

I held the cum on my tongue as I began stroking again, then spit it onto my cock and rubbed it in, exploding with a fresh load only a few seconds later.

----

Cum from a condom is not the same as fresh cum. It's not as thick, and it tastes slightly more bitter. But I was hooked. From then on, my masturbation routine involved cumming at least twice per day, filling and dipping and licking and eating along the way.

As you can probably guess, I went even further with it. I once poured cum all over my face and went outside to smoke a cigarette. There was somebody else out there with me. We talked, him looking at my cum, probably thinking it was grease or something. I hoped he would recognize it. I hoped he would ask me back to his apartment for some stupid reason, and then he would ask me about it.

"What's on your face? Is that what I think it is?"

"I'm not sure... what do you think it is?"

"It smells really familiar," he would say, adjusting his cock in his shorts.

I would watch his hand, staring, then adjust my own cock while letting my gaze drift up his body back to his face.

This is how it would begin. Watching each other, mirroring each others movements, until we were sitting naked with legs spread around one another, cock to cock, stroking and grinding them together.

He would cum first and I would lick it off his stomach. He would hold his cock at attention, looking down at me as I hovered over it. Without breaking eye contact, I would take his cum-covered cock into my mouth and suck it clean, rubbing it across my face.

"That's where I've seen it before," he would say.

Sorry about that. I promised you this was a true story, but that was digression into fantasy! The true ending to the story is that he finished his cigarette and went inside, leaving me to massage myself through my pants pocket.

----

If you're where I was, curious about cum eating but getting turned off during post-nut clarity, or maybe you're drinking old cum out of condoms and using it as lube -- I want to help you reach the next level of masturbation and cum play.

It's actually pretty easy, and for me, it's a new technique that I discovered randomly.

I would be doing it now, but I'm at work and although I've masturbated all over this place after hours, and in the store room or the bathroom during work hours, and I've worn cum soaked underwear to meetings with the boss... I've never masturbated at my desk when other people are around! I've got boundaries!

(If I could get in trouble with other people, I don't do it. I don't need to get put on any lists or anything.)

So this new method...

It's related to "ruining" but it's not as tricky. Ruining requires a lot of self-control. I don't have any and I don't want to have any. This is more like squeezing or choking.

As I feel the orgasm start, I squeeze the base of my shaft *hard* and hold it tightly until the sense of orgasm has passed.

Two surprising things happen: Once you let go, your cock usually shoots a sizeable load of cloudy precum but, surprise number two, it stays *completely hard* as if you didn't have an orgasm at all.

Post-nut clarity? Not one bit. Lick away, my friend! That pool of cum is all yours for the playing.

Use it as lube, lick it, rub it into your face. It's free FRESH cum!

Most importantly, get back to doing what you love best, stroking that rod.

If you want to experiment, you can squeeze it off a second or even third time. I've never been able to do more than two. The orgasm is so intense and wonderful.

One awesome side-effect is that this method helped me overcome the cum disgust that I would get during post-nut clarity.

The first time I squeezed twice, I blew my full load, thick and creamy, onto a handheld mirror. After licking up the first two spurts, I reflexively went to lick the full load.

It wasn't liquidy like all of the condom loads I had eaten in the past. It was thick. I pushed it with my tongue and it moved together. I slurped some up and played with it on my tongue. It wasn't as bitter or musky. I rubbed more onto my cock and rubbed it in, then licked it off my hand.

I only wanted more.

If you've read my other stories, you'll know that I got more :)

Once I overcame my cum disgust, it helped me feel more comfortable with what was forbidden pleasure, and more comfortable sharing that pleasure, so when the opportunity came up, I wasn't afraid at all.

----

I hope you masturbated to this story, and I hope you tasted your cum after you were finished. Your body is beautiful, and the pleasure it is capable of feeling should be celebrated. If we ever meet, maybe we can masturbate together, and maybe I can suck you off and swallow your cum. I'll share it with you if you want. There's always more :)~