All Comments on 'Grace and Conner's Party Ch. 02'

by RubyAllison

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MigbirdMigbird6 months ago

Got to love Grace and her “in your face” response to the obnoxious boss. Clever piece. Hope you decide to share some more of your imagination.

RosenkavalierRosenkavalier6 months ago

How many chapters (or should we call it pages) are planning to publish?

And all with 10 days in between?

Be realistic, this idiotic concept of breaking a story into small pieces might work with soap operas, but used with written stories, you just loose your reader‘s interest.

My advice: Put it all in one story. Or at least in several chapters which should at least have 6k words each - which should be published on consecutive days.

Otherwise my rating will remain at max 2 stars (even despite your good writing skills).

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

Yes, an erotic encounter. But seriously, he allowed his slut wife to risk his career/job, just to get her jollies in the Bosses house. That is just plain stupid. It seems they must have been seen... by someone. That could have major repercussions. Perhaps his Boss saying... "I should just fire you... unless you let me attempt to seduce your wife". He already knows his wife is amazed/awed by the residence. The Boss offered for her to swim in his pool. She would be easy to seduce for a wealthy, strong, dominant man.

RangerdanrRangerdanr6 months ago

I liked this one no the previous instalment. Good start and I like how it is building. Hope to red more bout them at the party

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not entirely sure about this one. The wife was intentionally winding up her husband. No man likes to be made fun of. She was using the boss to make her husband jealous. That is a dangerous game. It could have gone two ways. The first and most likely in these stories the husband accepts being a cuck to his boss and watches his wife get fucked by the boss. Second scenario the hus warns the boss to leave his wife alone and if he doesn't there wil be consquences. If his wife persists in trying to get a reaction from him by flirting with the boss then he grabs his wifes hands drags her home and tells her exactly what he thinks of her flirting with his boss.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I enjoyed the story, but the tags included cuckold and cheating. Did I miss something? Seemed more like a strong woman who stuck with and played with her husband.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Bitch is belittling her husband. Doesn’t bode well for him.

SarahwithloveSarahwithlove6 months ago

Well it ended fine but I think it should have been combined into one chapter and not split up. Nevertheless, it was a well written, fun, little adventure of a happy couple with the edge of jealousy in the wind. I kept waiting for the betrayal, and was happy that it never materialized.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wifey was too impressed with the wealth and will soon cheat.

DomindiDomindi6 months ago

Confused as to why this is in Loving Wives..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

My wife found this and we both enjoyed it tremendously. In your story Grace had some real moxie to drag her husband upstairs in his boss’s house. Then, she put him down on his knees and had him eat her! Better yet, it’s likely someone had watched them. We are hoping it was Eric, the boss!

My wife is a little bit like Grace. She is easily impressed by mega-mansions, well kept gardens, pools, tennis courts and grounds. She has fucked most of my bosses, over the years, if they were wealthy and ostentatious. At one pool party, we ended up staying over, and she not only took care of my boss but also the 10-man board of directors.

She loved having half of them cum in her pussy and the other half pull out and shoot all over her face and breasts. Then, I had to lick her clean while they watched. Sometimes she fucks to get me a promotion or help me keep my job. But other times she just fucks my bosses for fun.

On small detail in your story jumped out at us: “Grace hissed "down", and with a pushing motion lowered Conner to his knees. …lifting her leg back off the floor he placed her thigh on his shoulder…” Whenever my wife takes control like that and puts her thigh on my shoulder it means just one thing. That her orgasming on my tongue is only the beginning and she’ll end up fucking other men before the night is over!

Your story telling skills are admirable and it’s exciting. We can’t wait until Eric slips his cock in his employee’s wife’s pussy! Any employee who has a trophy wife will be a red as a boiled lobster before the night is over!

BTW is Grace ovulating, per chance?

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

I don't understand the tags associated with this.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog5 months ago

2 stories should have been one. Again, there is no cuckold or cheating.

Husband and wife sex not erotic unless there is anal involved or more exhibitionism. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ho Hum

CuckseniorCucksenior4 months ago

Is there going to be a chapter 3? I didn't like the way this ended. My wife and I have actually done something similar at a new year's party we attended. She actually had sex with a co-worker later in the evening. (Yes... she was very selective but I was a cuck and she a "hot wife" and she did play by herself but always told me)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not what I anticipated but still hot and satisfying....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous