All Comments on 'Grace Breaks Caitlin Ch. 07'

by thebobber326

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

You had her resting her chest on an active burner? How long does it take to heat up in your kitchen you fucking idiot? 30 seconds? Maybe MAYBE 60 seconds and she was getting fucked For at least 5 minutes.

You want to change the laws of fucking physics to suit your story, then don’t write. Like Gary Gygax of Forgotten Realms books would tell his authors: “You’re creating wizards and gods with the power to blow up the moon. DON’T blow up the moon”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So way over the top and incredibly long that it actually became boring. All believable story has long since left the building, not worth a rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yes not fully realistic at moments but honestly still loving it! I would absolutely keep reading this story if you did more!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

When's the next chapter going to come out? Enjoying the deepthroating elements

thebobber326thebobber32610 months agoAuthor

I'm happy to hear some of you are enjoying it! Know that chapter 8 is being worked on...very slowly. I'm still pretty early into it. I wish I had a timeframe for its release to give you but it really does depend solely on whenever I feel like writing. I got a little burnt out after this one, especially since chapter 6 seemed like a tough act to follow for me personally, but hopefully I'll work on 8 more consistently soon so I can get it out to you. Follow me if you want to know when it's done!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thanks for responding! You do you man, the fact that you're working on it is plenty enough for me!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

cannot wait for ch 8!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sci-Fi with no justification

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthebobber326@thebobber326
158 Followers
I just like writing sex stories and wanted to publish them. They aren't very realistic and I won't pretend they are. I only really write for people to masturbate to, but that doesn't mean I don't put my heart into it! I love receiving any and all feedback as well as story ideas!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES