All Comments on 'Grace's Covert Humiliation Ch. 03'

by von_Krafft_Ebing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story mate, looking forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very good story. Can’t wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice nice more

von_Krafft_Ebingvon_Krafft_Ebing5 months agoAuthor

I'm glad if you enjoyed this set and appreciate you commenting. Chapter 4 is a logical stopping point. However, I'll likely put together an epilogue for this series. I plan to work on a new story line next.

As always, happy to hear suggestions for improvement from those of you who are more experienced writers than me, either here or in private.

Also always happy to entertain interesting ideas for incorporation into stories from anyone.

eafaTeafaTabout 2 months ago

"The story delves a bit into the husband's involvement with his wife's establishment or work, as well as the interactions with students. Your writing is incredible, and the character descriptions are excellent. Although I don't approve of the husband's practices, it's a very good, very captivating story, deserving of 5 stars. I'm curious to see where things will go... more of this story please?"

eafaTeafaTabout 2 months ago

i both enjoyed and hated the part of "The Story" that focuses on the husband's involvement with Grace's work and interactions with the students, and the part with Eleanor.

Grace's work and interactions with the students, as well as the passage with Eleanor. where does the husband's fantasy go? a sequel Thank you.

von_Krafft_Ebingvon_Krafft_Ebingabout 2 months agoAuthor

@panhandlefreak and @eafaT - thanks for your comments. Yes, I hope to follow up on the story in the near future potentially incorporating a new twist. Want to finish off another storyline first.

@eafaT, interesting that you picked up on the part with Eleanor and the students. I had originally intended that as a launch point for a substantive subplot but decided that it would be too much for the chapter.

eafaTeafaT24 days ago

Thank you, too. Actually, that sequence would have been a bit too much for the beginning of this story, and too much for Grace. I also thought that Grace had guessed her husband's game and let him do it... and what will happen next? will he play out his fantasy with Eleanor and Kyle's father as well as Grace...?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservon_Krafft_Ebing@von_Krafft_Ebing
I've always enjoyed reading short stories as well as novels. As I also routinely read erotic literature, I decided to try my hand at writing a few short stories in this area. I'm especially interested in exploring the underlying psychology leading to diverse sexual behavior an...