All Comments on 'Gracie's Glory Hole'

by Krazy_Organized_Chaos

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sams_IslandSams_Islandabout 1 year ago

Well done with the 750 Word challenge. One tip, use more contractions.

This is actually something I see in my own first drafts of normal length stories; not using contractions when they'd be more natural in the characters' dialogue. It's one reason I always read my stories out loud as part of my editing.

In this project, they can give you a few extra words to play with.

Ok, he will be here he’ll

I am in the adjoining I’m

I will be right over. I’ll

that I spent too much time I’d

I noticed that recognizing the ink stain didn't make her freak from embarrassment, wondering if the professor also recognized her, but instead made her think about her next session.

Will this short intro be followed by a longer story where she comes to terms with how much she enjoys sucking cock, so why not get paid for it? :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story but short

Krazy_Organized_ChaosKrazy_Organized_Chaosabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, that was kinda the point. It was for the 750 word contest :)

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler14 days ago

Wild tale. Is it true? Well written!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKrazy_Organized_Chaos@Krazy_Organized_Chaos
What began as a task and an outlet for my writing, has turned into a way to spread my voice, whether it be things that happened to me or things I wish to do. Some of my stories are purely fiction, while others are based on true events and will be labelled as such. Have the ...