Gracie's Three Punishments Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gracie was proud of how she looked. She was average height, five and a half feet, but she was naturally thin and didn't have to do much to maintain her figure. She knew her best features were her large breasts that, even as she was approaching thirty, had stayed perky. She wished she had more of an ass, it had always been disappointingly flat compared to her other assets.

She was annoyed to realize that most of the people in line were also women, estimating that it could be a 60/40 split down gender lines. That fact smelled of sexism to her. Of course, it could also be that men were more likely to commit violent crimes and be sent to prison rather than enjoy freedom between punishments as Gracie had been allowed.

While Gracie was examining her compatriots, she had been slowly edging to the front of the line as people were being taken away to the various rooms. There were only eight people in front of her now. Looking back, she guessed there were about thirty people behind her now. She did the quick math, "That means there are at least fifty people being punished today. Probably more. This is going to take forever."

Gracie's anxiety levels were rising as she got closer to the front of the queue and her mind wandered to what was about to happen to her. She had spent the last few weeks trying to avoid thinking of her ordeal but now the clock was really ticking, and she couldn't escape the thoughts. She feared being naked in front of the crowd and hoped she wouldn't be naked for long. "Do I have to strip off in front of the crowd or will I be naked before I'm on the stage?" She pondered her options before deciding she'd rather strip off on stage if it meant she kept her clothes on longer. "They're going to see me anyway. Why would stripping matter?"

The line was down to five people now. The guy in front was a tall, muscular man with tanned skin and long blonde hair. Usually that would be her type, but she wasn't feeling it today. Gracie realized that she was probably going to see a lot of naked bodies today. Even if they kept their clothes on until the last second there would probably be dozens of naked bodies being punished around the park this afternoon, so she couldn't avoid them all.

It surprised her that that fact didn't excite her. She had always been very visual when it came to sex. She loved drinking in the bodies of her lovers over the years, cataloging them for when she had to take care of herself when she was alone. Today was different though, there would be no staring and ogling if she could help it. They didn't deserve it any more than she did. Her focus was on surviving the day.

Ten minutes later, Gracie was second from the front, so it couldn't be much longer for her. At almost the same instant, two guards in khaki uniforms, one older man with a buzz cut and a middle-aged Asian woman with long, straight hair came out of their cubicles and came to collect their next subjects.

Gracie really wanted to be taken by the woman. She wasn't sure what the receptionist had meant by processing but there was no upside in being in one of those cubicles with a man. The female guard beat her comrade to the queue by just a step and called, "Next," looking at the man in front of Gracie.

"Damn, I should just ask." Gracie spoke up as the man went to follow the guard, "Um, may I go with the woman, please," she pointed at the older guard, "You might want the man, anyway."

Her fellow prisoner turned around, looking uncertain. He glanced back at the guard who had chosen him. He stumbled over his words, "Um, I, really," he looked at the guard again for permission, "Is that allowed?"

The female guard shrugged, "That's fine."

Gracie was relieved. It had felt risky asking the guards to reconsider who they'd chosen. The prisoner in front of her replied, "Yeah, I'd much rather be with a man." He walked off the opposite direction with the male guard leaving Gracie to follow the Asian woman down the hallway of cubicles.

Entering the cubicle, Gracie inspected her new surroundings. The walls were gray plastic and there was no ceiling. Lights were attached with clamps to the tops of the walls to illuminate the room. There was a tiny desk and a wooden stool for the guard against the wall close to the door. Next to the desk was a bench with a padded seat and a green, plastic tub with a lid sitting next to the desk. The rest of the little room was empty, so Gracie had no idea where she should go. After standing, hesitantly, in the doorway, the guard just pointed to the center of the room and slid the door closed behind her.

The guard picked up a tablet from the desk and started tapping on it. "Give me you ID card, please."

Gracie slipped the card off of her wrist and handed it to woman, who copied the ID number from the card onto her tablet, before handing it back.

"Ok, you have to affirm this oath first, then we can get started," the guard said, "Do you affirm that you are Gracie Levingston and that, under the threat of perjury, you have not taken any substances that could change your mood or cognitive functions?"

"Yes, I do."

The guard handed Gracie the tablet, "Here, sign this. Same oath but in writing." Gracie wrote out her name with her finger.

The guard took back the tablet and started tapping on it again. "I see here that you've already submitted your medical release forms. That's good, saves us some time."

Gracie hadn't filled out any medical history, but the law firm must have submitted it for her. "I hope they got it all right," she thought to herself. Regardless she was a healthy woman, there was nothing to get wrong.

"You are here for a public caning, correct?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Ok, so when we are done here I am going to take you to a van that will take you to your punishment location."

"Do you know where that is?"

"No, you won't be assigned a location until I mark you complete with your search."

Gracie's heart sank. The guard hadn't said it, but this was certainly going to be a strip search, she wasn't naive. "So much for keeping my clothes on," she thought dejectedly, "I'll be naked all day."

The guard must have noticed Gracie's face drop. "You'll be fine, dear, you gotta do it, too late to worry."

"Is she trying to make me feel better? I guess just accepting it is one way to do it."

The guard continued, unaware of Gracie's thoughts, "When you get to your location, there will be a tent where prisoners are held until everything is ready. That could take a while since your type of punishment is usually on the main stage. Listen to all directions from any Punishment Center employee, we have it in our power to recommend more punishment if you disobey."

Gracie nodded, promising to listen to directions.

"When it is time, you'll then be secured to a punishment bench and struck with a cane twenty times on your bare buttocks and thighs."

This wasn't a surprise, the lawyers had explained what would happen during her punishment after they had done some research into this center's policies. Gracie had surprised herself that she wasn't too worried about the caning. It would be over quick, especially compared to her public humiliation.

"Now, it's time for your body search. I guess you're happy to be with a me rather than a man. Repay us for letting you trade by doing this without complaint." The guard gave her a meaningful look, warning Gracie not to test her.

Trying hard to maintain her hard exterior, Gracie tried to respond with stoicism, "Of course, I won't complain. What do I need to do?"

"Good. First throughout this whole process don't make any sudden movements and keep your hands to yourself. Behind your back unless I tell you otherwise. No need to cover up, I'm a woman after all."

"I won't, I have to get used to it, anyway."

"Smart girl, are you hiding anything on or in your body? Tell me, I'll find it anyway," she promised.

"No, ma'am."

"Good, open your mouth."

Gracie clasped her hands behind her back and complied. The guard walked closer and stood in front of her and shined a little flashlight from her belt into her mouth.

"I'm going to brush my fingers through your hair now. Is that ok?"

"Yeah," Gracie muttered. "Am I even allowed to say no?" she wondered, silently.

Gracie tensed as a stranger touched her for the first time. The guard ran her fingers through her shoulder length brown hair, meticulously running through every strand of her hair. She brushed Gracie's hair behind her ears and shined the flashlight into them.

The woman stepped away. Gracie thought she knew what was next.

Confirming her fears, the guard ordered, "Off with the shirt, Miss."

Gracie frowned, thinking that phrasing wasn't very professional. "Maybe I can tell on her for that." Somehow, she didn't think a judge would be convinced that was a violation of her rights, though. "Don't think like that. This is going to happen, just accept it," she reminded herself.

Her hands went down to the hem of her navy t-shirt and started to pull it up over her head. When she got it off, the guard indicated that she should pass it to over. She stood in a plain, black 30F bra. The outlines of her ribs were visible. Gracie had often been self-conscious that she was better described as skinny than toned.

The Asian woman inspected the blue fabric in her hands and, satisfied after a few seconds, placed it into a large plastic bag that she extracted from the tub beside her. Gracie returned her arms behind her back, resisting the urge to cover, and waited.

The guard wrote Gracie's ID number onto a label on the bag, "You'll get the bag back at the end of the day. Make sure you keep up with your ID card." The guard looked up, and ran her eyes over Gracie, "Bra or shoes and shorts, doesn't matter which."

Gracie weighed her options before bending over to unstrap her sandals. Kicking them off, her fingers unbuttoned the front of her khaki shorts and pulled down the zipper. Wishing she got to hide behind her clothes longer, she slipped her thumbs into her waistband and slid them off her narrow hips, revealing pink bikini-cut panties.

Gracie handed her shorts to the guard and returned her hands to the small of her back. The guard turned all of her pockets inside out, finding her ID and credit card. "These will be in the bag when you get it back."

The guard stuffed the shorts into the bag and continued giving orders directions, "Which will it be next? I always find it interesting which girls choose."

Gracie was still taken aback by the guard's chattiness. She'd expected them to have more of a script. Deciding it was an obvious choice, she reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra. Taking a deep breath to steel her nerves, she doffed the bra and handed it to the guard.

Her breasts were very large, especially so on her small frame. Despite their size, they were perky, so perky that she had been accused more than once of having implants. However, Gracie knew she was just naturally well endowed. Each was topped with a dark brown, puffy areola and pointy nipple.

Gracie felt the woman's eyes on her chest. She couldn't blame the guard for being surprised, almost everybody was the first time they saw them. The guard barely inspected the garment in her hand, before putting it in the bag, "Last one, you're almost done."

Gracie knew it had to be done but she still hesitated with her fingers on her waistband. "It's just your vagina, you're going to be fine. The guard has one too." An unruly thought ruined her efforts as she imagined the hundreds or maybe thousands of people who would see it that afternoon. "Come on Gracie, you have to start somewhere."

Closing her eyes, she slipped her panties off her waist and they fell to the floor. Her mound and lips were bare, having been completely shaved this morning. The folds of skin between here legs were a darker shade of brown than the rest of her olive skin. It hadn't been until adulthood that Gracie had come to terms that her lips weren't neat and symmetrical like she imagined they should be, instead her inner lips naturally peeked through.

Gracie retrieved her underwear from the floor and tossed them to the guard who placed them in the bag before ordering, "Hands on your head, turn slowly for me so I can complete the visual exam."

Gracie complied, happy to be able to turn away from the guard. It just felt better to show the guard her ass rather than her breasts and vagina.

When she completed one rotation she stopped, waiting for more directions. The guard ordered her to continue twirling, "Spin once more, I didn't tell you to stop."

Gracie complied, uncomfortably. "Is she checking me out?" she wondered. "No, that's ridiculous," she assured herself reproachfully, "and arrogant."

"Ok, that's enough," the guard said as Gracie finished her second spin, "Put your palms flat against the wall and I will pat you down."

Gracie turned around and followed directions.

"Legs spread, shoulder length apart."

Gracie slowly spread her legs. "It's fine she can't see anything more than she had before," she told herself. The guard's hands started at her shoulders and started patting down her arms. Gracie felt anger and confusion rise in her, "What's the point of this? Wouldn't this be more useful when I still had clothes on? She could just use her eyes."

The guard's hands patted down her sides to her hips, making Gracie tense as she approached her privates. Gracie was relieved to feel them skip down to her thighs and run down one leg and up the other. Then the hands reached around her and rubbed up her tummy and over her ribcage. "Oh no, she won't," Gracie told herself as the guard approached her boobs.

Unfortunately, she did. Gracie winced as the woman's hands ran over her breasts, glancing over her sensitive nipples. To top it all off, her hands went under each breast checking to be sure nothing was hidden beneath them.

The guard's hands withdrew after a few very long seconds. "You can turn around now. We are almost done."

Gracie had a sinking feeling she knew what was next, thinking of two places where contraband could be hidden.

The Asian woman had moved the padded bench into the middle of the room and was rummaging through the plastic tub. She pulled out a sheet of plastic and put it on the seat. "These are single use plastic so you can be sure that your seat is sanitary. The last two things are the vaginal and anal searches. We try to be as sensitive as possible during the procedure and I know it is uncomfortable, but it has to happen."

"At least they know how difficult this is." Gracie resolved just to get this over with, it couldn't be avoided. "I guess I sit on the bench, then?"

"Yeah. Sit on the short edge of the bench with your legs apart, some girls lay back on the bench, others sit up, it doesn't matter."

"Whatever you say," Gracie moved toward the bench and sat down on the plastic covered perch, but she kept her legs together for the time being, hoping for more directions.

The guard was donning gloves, and had bottle of lubricant in her hand, "We will do your vagina first. I'm going to squat down and visually inspect your vulva, either you can listen to my directions and manipulate yourself or you can allow me to touch you so I can check between your labia." The guard hesitated, expecting an answer, "So which is it?"

Gracie hadn't totally understood her options, "Um, you mean I can spread my lips for you?"

"Yes."

"Ok, I'll do that."

"Alright, after the visual inspection, I'll have to search your vagina. I can use lubrication if you would like."

"Ok," Gracie said, unable to choose. Anxiety was rising and her brain was scrambled, "Um, I don't think I'll need it."

"Alright then, here we go." The guard knelt in front of Gracie's still closed legs. "Open your legs."

Gracie was suddenly filled with shame and it disappointed her. "Come on, I'm a successful, independent woman, my vagina nothing to be ashamed of." Of course, she knew society disagreed, that was why being naked in public was considered a penalty. Pursing her lips, she leaned back, laying on the bench, and spread her legs for the woman in front of her.

She had often worried about her large inner labia, they were wrinkly and a darker shade of brown than her outer ones. She'd always preferred men to focus on her chest when they were admiring her, fearing that they wouldn't like what was between her legs, but now she was on full display for the guard and was about to spread them even wider.

"Here is what I need to see. I don't care how you do it. You have to prove to me that there is nothing hidden between the folds of your labia. That means separating them away from each other so nothing can be tucked between them. Do you understand what you need to do?"

"Mm hmm," Gracie squeaked as her hands slid down to her mound. Trying to resist her feelings of shame, she took a deep breath and started to spread her lips for the guard. First, she did the most obvious, using two hands, she opened her inner lips for the guard so nothing was hidden from her clit down to her opening.

She knew she wasn't hiding anything. It all felt so unfair, as she opened herself for the guard to peer into her. She held her vagina open for a few seconds, until she thought, surely, the guard had looked for as long as she needed. Then she focused on separating her inner and outer lips to assure the woman that nothing was in between. As she fumbled between her legs, not sure exactly what the guard wanted from her, she felt her face and chest flush and redden.

"Ok, that's enough. Thank you for being helpful. Next, I'm going to insert two fingers into your vagina to search for contraband. Hold still, don't bear down, just relax."

Gracie felt like it was just getting worse, in her confusion she had even turned down the offer of lube. She wanted to change her mind but wasn't brave enough to ask. "Too late now."

The guard's gloved fingers touched Gracie's most private parts. The woman wasn't trying to be rough, but it was still uncomfortable as she navigated down her lips from her mound to her opening. Gracie whimpered as the guard pressed one finger inside of her. After moving the first finger around to open the poor girl up, the guard added a second one.

The Asian woman pushed both fingers as far in as they could go, eliciting another whine. Time slowed down for Gracie, it felt like the guard was exploring her vagina for many long minutes as fingers wriggled around inside of her. Pressing against the walls as she went, she slowly pulled them out allowing Gracie a long sigh of relief.

As she discarded her gloves into the plastic tub, the guard gave further instructions, "Roll over onto your front for me."

Gracie followed directions, knowing she was preparing for the more difficult half of the cavity search. She had some experience with anal, but it had never been her thing. When she was young, it had been harder to say no to boyfriends, so a couple had gotten their wish, but nobody had touched her ass in a few years now. She could feel her heart rate increase awaiting the guard's touch.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks, miss."

Gracie complied, feelings of humiliation welling up, opening her hole for the guard to inspect. She spread her small cheeks, beginning to open her ass for the guard.

"Good, I don't see anything. I'm going to apply lubrication to my fingers. Just try to relax again." Gracie heard the bottle of lubrication squirt. "You did fine before, you'll be fine," the guard assured her, "here we go."