Gracie's Three Punishments Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man walked forward and took his place behind AJ. Gracie was struck with sympathy as she realized his dick would be swinging just inches behind AJ's ass. She hoped the teenager wouldn't notice realizing it would have scandalized her when she was eighteen.

Not needing to be called, Gracie walked forward after she saw David be secured to the line. She put her wrists together behind her and turned to the guard and shortly, the chain was pressing against her crotch and she was tightly attached to the line of naked bodies.

It was finally time, one of the guards unlocked the door leading down toward the stage and the crowds of people. Behind her, the lead guard yelled, "Come on, get going!"

Vanessa led the prisoners out of the gate into the sunshine, with guards in front and behind them. As they walked, Gracie examined her surroundings. A hundred yards ahead of them, the temporary stage loomed surrounded by a crowd of people that reached back halfway to the tent and extended beyond the stage to the street plus dozens of people sitting on the grass behind the crowd, a few even had picnic baskets. She wasn't good at estimating crowd size, but she figured it could easily be a thousand people, plus anybody driving by on the street would be able to see them once they were on the stage.

As the convicts approached the back of the crowd, Gracie realized the guards had cordoned off a path that circled around the stage and through the throngs of people. "They're going to show us off to everybody before we reach the stage." The people grew more raucous as they approached. Gracie planned on tuning them out the best she could, but she knew it was going to be difficult.

Entering the crowd, it didn't take long until the mob started yelling insults and hooting at the convicts. Gracie heard snippets of conversations commenting on their bodies. "Oooh, she is going to look good up on stage." "Nice tits, darling!" "I always love that they make them shave." "Look how she's walking, something's in her ass."

Gracie felt herself flush from embarrassment. She had gotten used to being naked around Kelsey and AJ and even the guards, but this was terrible. She wanted to just crawl in a hole and never come out.

After walking a circuitous path threw the first quarter of the crowd, they were ordered to stop by the guards. There was a small square that had been cordoned off with police tape with a T-shaped rack at the center, in the center was a white board with "Adam Winston" written on it. Looking around at the crowd, Gracie realized it was mostly women gathered in this area, knowing that a naked man would soon be in their midst.

Quickly two guards descended upon Adam, removing him from the chain. He didn't resist as the pulled him toward his post. They released him from cuffs but pulled his hands above his head and attached them to the crossbar. Then they attached his ankles on either side of the beam so he couldn't hide his shame, which to Gracie's chagrin, was engorged as the rubber ties squeezed his penis and testicles. "Was he turned on," Gracie wondered, "or is that just what happens when they're tied like that?"

Soon, the prisoners were off moving again toward Kelsey's hour-long post. Gracie wondered if they were all the same shape, somehow, she doubted it, "The bastards are going to want to show off her ass." A few more minutes of slowly parading through the park, they reached the next stop, confirming Gracie's suspicions.

In the middle of another marked off area, there were stocks. Gracie had never seen real stocks before, only the fun ones at amusement parks where you could stick your neck through for pictures. This one wasn't going to be for fun. The wood looked heavy and there was a large lock on one side.

Two guards escorted Kelsey into position, with her back to the other prisoners, and removed her handcuffs. "Put your head and arms in the slots," they ordered.

The crowd grew louder as they realized it was the pretty co-ed who would be left here for their enjoyment. Kelsey hesitated, she had resisted more than Adam and AJ in the tent, so Gracie thought maybe she was going to refuse. Kelsey looked around at the crowd, and, after a few tense seconds, she bent over at the waist, and complied with the guards' orders.

Gracie felt terrible for her as her body was forced into a ninety-degree angle, her spine parallel to the grass. As she placed her neck and wrists into position, the top of the stocks was brought down and she was locked in place. A guard kicked her legs apart and attached them to a bar that forced her ankles apart. Everything was on display, her breasts hung down away from her body, and her vagina and the black disk of the plug were open for everybody to admire.

As the prisoners were led away, Gracie turned back to look at her friend. To her dismay, the crowd had already filled the path behind her to get even better looks at Kelsey's naked body. She noticed that, in front of her, AJ was attempting to wipe tears off her face onto her shoulder.

The line of naked bodies was down to five as they wandered through the crowd toward AJ's eventual location. Soon they reached another patch of grass that had been taped off by the authorities. In it there was just a solitary wooden post that had been driven into the ground with another small whiteboard at the top with AJ's name written on it in black marker.

Just like they had the others, two guards removed AJ from the chain and pushed her toward her position. They backed her up against the wooden post before releasing one wrist from her cuffs before quickly reattaching it behind the poll, trapping her in her position. AJ looked defeated, her eyes were closed and her tear streaked face hung down toward her tightly cinched breasts that jutted out toward the crowd.

Then they were off to the next punishment location. Gracie was surprised and happy for AJ that her legs weren't forced apart. "I guess the focus is on her boobs, not her vagina." She wondered who it would be that was spared both from the stage and from being prepared in the tent. "They're the luckiest ones here."

She was becoming inured to the crowd. So many people had seen all of her already today she didn't care if a few hundred more saw her. One was just like another, as far as Gracie was concerned. "Let's just get done with this and move on from today."

Soon they approached another wooden post just like AJ's. Gracie looked at the whiteboard. She was glad it was the older woman, Teresa. It didn't take long until she had been attached to the post. Just when Gracie thought they were about to move on, one of the guards approached with a metal bar with cuffs on either side, like Kelsey was currently enduring.

Teresa didn't resist and spread her legs as the guard approached, revealing her lips, bare like all the other prisoners' crotches. The guard bent over and attached the spreader bar to her ankles, so she had no choice but to keep her legs open for the crowd.

As the last three prisoner's left Teresa behind, the path pointed straight toward a set of wooden stairs that led up to the stage that stood eight feet off the ground. The line slowed down, all of them trying to put off the inevitable.

Behind Gracie, a guard yelled, "Hurry up, keep walking, prisoners!"

Gracie and the others sped up and started up the stairs. When she reached the summit, she saw the two punishment technicians, still masked, and their cart. There were also two wooden polls situated close to each other with loops of rope hanging down from the top and a wooden bench with leather straps and cuffs, where, surely, Gracie would be secured soon for her caning.

Her heart rate increased as she finally saw the location where her scourging would take place. The guards led the line of prisoners around the railed edge of the stage. When they reached a corner, they unleashed Gracie and attached her to the railing. She faced toward the center of the stage where she would be forced to watch other's punishments, her ass pointing out toward the crowd. She clamped her legs together, knowing that they could look straight up between them. Immediately jibes and cat calls were sent her way from the roaring crowd.

The guards led Vanessa and David to the next corner where David was let off the chain and attached just as Gracie was.

"Vanessa's first, then." Gracie didn't think anybody deserved what was about to happen but, judging from her nastiness to AJ and Kelsey earlier, Vanessa definitely wasn't innocent. Gracie examined the woman closely for the first time. She had a dancer's body, very tall with lean muscles. Her breasts were small and topped with dark nipples.

Vanessa was positioned between the two posts on the middle of the stage. The guards turned her so that her face was toward Gracie and her back was toward the "front" of the stage and secured her wrists into the loops of rope connected to the two polls, so her arms were stretched apart and above her.

A man who Gracie hadn't seen before, in a formal version of the guard's uniform, stood at the front of the stage speaking into the microphone, "The first punishment today will be given to Vanessa Adams. She is sentenced to twenty lashes on her back. Mr. Technician, you can start when you're ready."

A masked punishment technician approached Vanessa, standing behind the poor women and to her left. He was carrying a long, brown leather whip, which he unfurled and swished back and forth, getting warmed up.

The energy in the crowd was growing as Vanessa's moment of truth approached. As the technician wound up for the first strike, Gracie heard the crowd take in a collective breath.

CRACK. Vanessa screamed as she threw her head back and the crowd exclaimed. Gracie thought she heard some "oofs" in sympathy, but the majority cheered in celebration.

CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. The technician kept swinging. The whip struck horizontally up and down Vanessa's back accompanied by her screams and the crowd's delighted cheers. Some had taken to chanting the number of strikes as the whip landed.

Gracie was horrified when the whip wrapped around Vanessa's lithe body, the tip sometimes snapping against her breasts and stomach. On the twelfth strike, Vanessa was slumping over, held up by her wrists. The crowd booed as the technician yelled at her, "Stand up, prisoner!"

Vanessa managed to pull herself back up and remain upright. The technician changed his technique, swinging the whip vertically snapping it over her shoulder blades. On the twentieth strike, the crowd reached its crescendo. The roar deafened Gracie, who felt like it went on for ages, while the guards approached Vanessa and took her wrists out of their bonds.

Gracie watched as the guards handcuffed Vanessa and led the crying woman off the stage and back through the crowd. Gracie glimpsed her back, which was covered in red streaks from the bite of the leather.

As Vanessa was headed back toward the tent, the guards on the stage collected David from his post in the other corner of the stage. "I guess I'm last then. No complaints."

The guards pushed the large man into the same position that Vanessa had held. He was turned around so that he faced the back of the stage, his huge dick hung down in front of him as his hands were secured into the loops, holding him in position for whatever was in store for him.

The formally dressed guard stepped to the front of the stage again, "The next prisoner to be punished it David Howitzer who is also sentenced to twenty lashes on his back. You may start when ready."

Just like before, the technician stepped behind David and flicked the whip around, readying himself before turning it on the naked man. Finally, the technician signaled his readiness by eyeing David's back. The crowd quietened in anticipation.

CRACK. The crowd cheered as he was lashed with the biting leather. David's knees buckled momentarily before he shakily pulled himself upright with the ropes around his wrists.

CRACK. David roared in pain eliciting even more noise from the frenzied crowd.

"How can the crowd enjoy this so much?" Gracie wondered. She could understand enjoying the voyeurism of the naked bodies but the corporal punishment was just barbaric.

CRACK. CRACK. CRACK.

David's whipping continued. He didn't take it as well as Vanessa, slumping over after each blow and taking longer and longer to get himself upright each time, forcing the technician to hesitate between each impact.

CRACK. That was the last one. The crowd erupted in its loudest cheer and David didn't bother to pull himself back up for the last one.

The poor man fell to his knees as the guards unleashed his wrists from the bonds. Vanessa felt terrible for him as the guards dragged him to his feet and handcuffs fastened around his wrists. They tried to push him forward, but he couldn't or wouldn't move.

"Just give me a minute!" he tried to tell them. They didn't listen and forced him toward the stairs. He could barely walk as they each took an arm and partially dragged him off the stage.

"Oh God, I'm next."

The whole time Gracie had been on stage, she'd been surprised at how fast everything had been going. However, now that it was her turn, time slowed and she felt her head pulse as her heart rate increased.

Two guards approached her as David disappeared into the riotous crowd. The first grabbed her bicep securely, growling, "Come on, you're next." Soon, the second guard detached her handcuffs from the rail surrounding the stage and they pushed her toward the caning bench.

Gracie tried to console herself, "You're actually further from the crowd than you were. You're going to survive this, just get through it."

She'd seen enough that she knew where she should stand. Walking around to the opposite side of the bench, she turned her ass toward the "front" of the stage, showing it to that half of the crowd for the first time.

Gracie could now examine the bench in detail. It was made of wood that looked hard but not rough, like it had been sanded down. It had two tiers, a lower one where she would be forced to kneel and an upper one on which she would lay her chest before being restrained with the numerous cuffs and straps that hung off the side of the contraption.

"Kneel," one of the guards barked from behind her, as she was pushed forward, "You know where to go."

Her adrenaline spiked, telling her to run, but there was nowhere she could go and no way to escape. She hesitated, feeling her body start to shake from fear. "Calm down, you have to calm down, it will just get worse," she told herself.

After a moment, she climbed on to the lower level of the bench and inched herself forward on her knees. When she got as far forward as she could, she bent forward, pressing her chest onto the wooden board. She laid her head to the side on the hard wood.

One guard pressed his hand onto her back, holding her down. Gracie wished he wouldn't, she wasn't going to run. "I'm removing your handcuffs, don't fight me," he said. He grabbed her wrists as they were released and guided them, one at a time, to leather cuffs attached to the board on either side of her head.

After her hands were secured, the other guard crossed two leather straps over her, one on her lower back and the other across her shoulder blades. She wouldn't be going anywhere.

Then he gave the worst command so far, "Spread your legs, prisoner."

Gracie had been naked for a while now, and hundreds, maybe thousands, of people had seen her, but opening her legs for the guards was absolutely horrifying. "The crowd won't be able to see anything, why do they make me do that? Just for the guards?" she wondered.

Slowly she separated her ankles, moving them to the leather cuffs that would hold them. Her humiliation peaked as she revealed her pussy to the guards. She knew, as always, that her dark inner lips poked through. She couldn't help it, she wished she was showing a more stereotypically perfect vagina to the crowd. The crowd's volume soared as they saw her open her legs for them. "Oh, shut up," she thought, "They can't see anything from down there," she tried to convince herself.

As the guards tightened cuffs around her ankles, the master of ceremonies began speaking behind her, "The last criminal to receive her punishment today is Gracie Levingston. She has been sentenced to twenty swats with a cane to be administered to her buttocks and thighs. You can begin when you are ready, Technician."

Gracie was looking away from her torturer to her right, but she could feel the masked man walk up to her, hovering to her left.

There was a swoosh of air, and Gracie squeaked in fear, but the cane flew over her. It was just a practice stroke, but it caused all of Gracie's fears to erupt out of her. Tears burst from her eyes as she begged in a sharp whisper, "Please go easy, please, please. Oh god, oh god."

THWACK. Her butt burst into white hot pain as she let out a high-pitched scream and scrunched her eyes closed.

The crowd started its count, "One!"

THWACK. The cane struck just below the first blow. Gracie could only continue to wail as she was punished.

"Two!"

THWACK. The cane kept moving down toward her legs.

"Three!"

THWACK. Gracie screamed again as she was struck where her ass transitioned to her legs, just centimeters above her lips.

"Four!"

THWACK. Gracie knew the next strike was aimed at her thighs. Pain rumbled through her much more intensely as there was less flesh to cushion the blows.

"Five!"

THWACK. The technician continued to strike at her thighs. Her high-pitched yelps feeding the crowd's roar.

"Six!"

THWACK. The can was moving back up her now, lashing already injured flesh.

"Seven!"

THWACK. Pain rippled through her bottom.

"Eight!"

THWACK. "Aaaggghhhh, no!"

"Nine!"

THWACK. The crowd was really getting raucous now, halfway through her suffering.

"Ten!"

The next three blows had came quickly, thrashing her raw bottom. Gracie tried to escape, pulling against the cuffs holding her hands and feet, but there was no where to go as they held fast.

THWACK. "Aaaggghhhh," she shrieked, as the hardest blow yet landed on her ass.

"Eleven!"

THWACK. Another hard blow, Gracie felt like he must be mad she was testing her restraints.

"Twelve!"

THWACK. "Ack, no, I'll be good," she screamed, begging for mercy.

"Thirteen!"

THWACK. The cane was moving back down her buttocks toward her thighs now.

"Fourteen!"

THWACK. The next blow was again just centimeters above her bare lips. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"

"Fifteen!"

THWACK. Searing pain coursed through her legs again as the technician's target descended.

"Sixteen!"

THWACK. Constant yelling was taking its toll on Gracie's voice, her screams were becoming raspy.

"Seventeen!"

THWACK. The cane struck her thighs again. Gracie felt herself start shaking on the bench, her body nearing its limits. "You're almost done, you can make it."

"Eighteen!"

THWACK. The technician was aiming higher again. Gracie roared in pain as the cane struck her ass for the penultimate time.

"Nineteen!"

THWACK. The rod struck her for the last time, her scream was drowned out by the crowd that exclaimed its loudest just as the last strike connected.

"Twenty!"

Gracie couldn't hear herself think as the crowd whooped and cheered and applauded the technician and the guards. She just laid on the board quivering, attempting to recover before being hauled back to her feet.

After what felt like forever, but must could only be a minute at most, the guards started to unleash her from the bench. First, they removed the straps over her back and shoulders, and then they released her hands just long enough to lock them again in handcuffs behind her. She momentarily rubbed her hands over her poor, marked butt but pulled back as the touch just reignited the burning heat.