Gracie's Three Punishments Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls grimaced. "At least I'm not on stage," Kelsey stated, "Are you?"

"Yep," for some reason, Gracie was embarrassed to say it aloud, even to them, but they had been brave. "I'm going to be caned."

AJ groaned, "That's worse than ours, I'm so sorry."

"That's ok. I probably deserve it. It won't take as long as yours, I might be done sooner."

"Can I ask what you did?" AJ asked, she flushed, "You don't have to tell me, I never told Kelsey," she laughed.

"Yeah, what did you do?" Kelsey interjected, taking some of the heat off Gracie.

"It's worse than yours, but I guess I can say." She stopped to think, "Cyber bullying, me and another girl got in a fight online, we both got in trouble at school and, since I was over eighteen, they referred me to the police."

"Oh, well, that's stupid, that's not bad either. I bet she deserved it, too," Kelsey said jokingly.

"Yeah, I think so, too."

Gracie was debating how much she was going to tell these girls. "I'm sorry you two got caught up in this. It seems like overkill for what both of you did. Mine is much worse, I, uh, tried to steal a lot of money."

Kelsey and AJ looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. "I don't care, we are all in this together, now," Kelsey said.

"Yeah," AJ added.

That made her feel better, she was judging herself enough that she didn't need them doing it too. The three of them sipped water while making small talk for a few minutes as guards worked around them.

Soon, there was a commotion as two guards, including the man in the baseball cap, entered the cage. He stepped toward the girls, to the center of the area and announced, "Guards are about to start coming around to confirm everybody's identity, then Punishment Technicians will enter and prepare those of you who need it, then we will get the process underway."

Kelsey and AJ gave each other worried glances, knowing they're time was coming soon. Gracie thought both of their punishments sounded scary, but she would trade places with them if she could.

Soon, a young man with a tablet approached the three girls who all adjusted themselves to hide as much as possible, "Which one of you want to go first?"

"I will," Kelsey spoke up before Gracie could volunteer.

"Ok, read off your ID number." Kelsey looked at her wrist tag and repeated the number to the guard. After tapping on the screen, the guard confirmed her identify by holding the picture up next to her. "Kelsey Ward, one hour of public exposure, anal insert?"

"Yeah, that's me."

"Ok, who's next?"

Gracie stepped up putting herself, protectively, between the guard and AJ and read the number from her ID card.

The guard repeated his procedure, checking her face against the picture that the receptionist had taken a couple hours earlier. "Gracie Levingston, caning, twenty strikes to the buttocks and thighs, oh, and the first of three punishments, correct?"

"Yes, sir," she answered, looking down at her bare feet.

The guard stepped around her to speak with AJ. Kelsey caught Gracie's eye and mouthed, "Sorry," as AJ gave her ID number to the guard.

"Allison Jackson, one hour of public exposure, tight breast cinching?"

"Mm hmm," AJ squeaked.

The guard left them and went toward the other prisoners scattered around the tent. "Three punishments?" Kelsey said aloud.

Gracie blushed, feeling like she had somehow lied to them, "I'm just trying to make it through the day. I promise I'm not some hardened criminal."

Kelsey smiled, "I'm not worried about that, I just feel sorry for you." Kelsey reached out and rubbed Gracie's shoulder.

"Thanks, it looks like we are almost about to start," the guards were collecting the rest of the prisoners and leading them to the center of the tent, "Good luck, you girls can survive this."

Four more naked bodies joined their huddle, followed by a half dozen guards. One carried a wooden bench to sit on the sidewalk in front of them. Gracie herded the two younger girls behind her, so she stood between them and the guards.

The guard with the hat started to speak, "The Punishment Technicians are here. Please listen to all their directions or you could be subject to more criminal charges or an increase in severity of your punishment today. After the three of you that need to be prepped are ready, we will attach you all together and we will march to your punishment locations. Four of you are sentenced to public exposure and will be restrained to your stations first so that your clock can start ticking. The three of you on the stage for corporal punishment will be done in a random order that has already been determined, so no negotiating who goes first."

The gate opened and two people, obviously men, entered. They wore short sleeved, blue scrubs like nurses and surgical masks to obscure their faces.

The guard continued, "As you can see, the technician's faces are obscured for their privacy. They are well trained experts, and you should trust them to carry out their duty in the most efficient way possible, just listen to their directions. There will be one nurse at the stage acting as a medical observer and another nurse will be moving between the other four of you, so be certain your long-term health is taken seriously by the Punishment Center."

The two technicians pushed a cart down the sidewalk toward the group of prisoners. It had drawers on each side, which, Gracie was sure, couldn't be filled with anything good. "By well trained experts, they mean well trained torturers."

The lead guard moved to the side, allowing the technicians to take center stage. The taller of the two men, with shaggy blonde hair, spoke. "Hello, we have three people who need to be prepped before we leave the tent. We are aware that going first is a little unfair because you have to wait for the other two before being led to your station and having your clock start. There is nothing we can do about it that ensures complete equality, but the first person to be prepped is the first person secured to their station, and thus the first one done with their punishment. We apologize for that, but it's the best we can do."

Gracie was getting more uncomfortable; they were going to make the other prisoners watch AJ and Kelsey be prepared. The public aspects of the punishment were already starting for them.

The technician called the first poor soul, "Adam Winston, you're first."

The hairy, lanky man that had been secured next to her came from the back of the circle. The second punishment technician had laid one of the plastic covers on the bench, like Gracie had seen when she was searched.

"Sit on the edge of the bench, spread your legs, keep your hands behind you."

Gracie wondered what was about to happen, fearing that it must have to do with his privates, judging by his position.

The second technician pulled on latex glove from his cart and opened one of the drawers. Gracie, who was front and center of the group, tried to figure out what he was pulling out. They looked like black strips of rubber about a quarter inch wide, and suddenly it hit her, "Those are going to wrap around his dick and balls."

She almost didn't want to watch but curiosity and macabre voyeurism overcame her. The technician kneeled in front of the man, who leaned back with his palms flat on the bench and put the rubber binds on the bench next to the naked man. He grasped his sack, pulling it away from the prisoner's body, with one hand and wrapped one black strip loosely around his testicles. Once it was around them, he pulled the wrap tightly securing it around his testicles, eliciting a groan of pain from the man. Somehow, there was a way for the band to stay tied "Maybe they attach to themselves like zip ties," Gracie guessed, unable to see clearly.

She glanced over her shoulders at the next two victims of the technician. AJ was staring with a pained look on her face and Kelsey was averting her eyes but taking furtive glances at the man.

The technician, still between Adam's legs, grabbed the penis hanging in front of him and pulled it up, stretching it slightly. Quickly he wrapped the second band around its base and pulled it tight. He checked his handiwork and stood up, nodding to a guard.

As the technician went to his cart and changed gloves, a guard grabbed Adam under his armpit and stood him up, "Hands behind your back, can't have you playing with yourself." With a mean-spirited chuckle, he attached handcuffs to his wrists and allowed the whimpering man to rejoin the crowd.

The taller technician called the next name, "Kelsey Ward."

One of the guards moved the bench so that the short side was facing the crowd now. Gracie was appalled, they were going to make the poor girl show everything to them. "I wonder if I can complain about that to a judge?"

Gracie ran her eyes over Kelsey, she looked more worried than she had at any other point this afternoon as she walked out from behind Gracie. She stood in front of the bench, showing her round butt to the assembled audience, her arms busy covering her breasts and mound. Gracie knew it was obvious what she had to do, but she didn't blame her for hesitating or making the technicians ask.

After a guard replaced the plastic cover, the technician ordered Kelsey into position, "Lay down on the bench, knees on either side of the seat. Grab the opposite side of the bench with your hands and keep them there."

Kelsey followed directions, straddling the seat. She struggled to bend over, as it was too short for her to just bend at the waist. When she finally figured it out, her toes were on the ground, but her knees couldn't reach. She couldn't be comfortable, but it was the best she could do.

The view she presented the crowd was explicit. Her bare outer lips were small, pink and symmetrical. With her legs spread on either side of the bench, they had come unsealed and her darker inner lips were visible. Her small brown asshole sat above her lips, awaiting the technician.

The technician who had done the dirty work so far was opening and closing drawers on his cart, searching. He pulled out a terrifying, shiny metal object that was surely meant for Kelsey. It was about a finger long and started at a point but quickly ballooned out, bulbously, to a diameter approaching two inches, before returning down to a narrow end that attached to a black, plastic disk, serving as a handle.

Gracie felt her heartbeat pick up again, she couldn't imagine what Kelsey must be feeling. She noticed that the poor girl was looking right at the technician holding the plug, so she definitely saw what was coming.

The second technician explained what was to happen next, "I am going to apply the maximum allowed amount of lubrication to the insert. I'll try my best to insert it into you gently. Please try to relax and not resist."

Kelsey moved her head, looking straight ahead with her chin on the plastic covering the seat. The technician rubbed a terribly small amount of lubrication on the object and approached her bottom, standing to the side as to not obstruct everyone's view. A few guards had moved from behind the bench to the sides of the group so they could watch. "Animals," Gracie thought to herself.

The technician gripped one of her cheeks and pulled it to the side. Kelsey whined and squirmed helplessly at his touch. The guard pressed the end of the metal instrument against her ass and pushed. The first little bit slipped in easily but, as it widened, it became slow going.

Kelsey's whine became more plaintive as the technician pushed harder. "They should be allowed to use way more lube than that," Gracie thought, "A plug like that would require training even if you were into that kind of thing." She remembered a so called "beginner's plug" an old boyfriend had bought for her years ago. Its diameter was less than an inch.

While Gracie reminisced, the technician had gotten the metal bulb almost up to its widest point and was starting to turn it side to side, working it further in, millimeter by millimeter.

Kelsey had started to beg now, "No, no, it's not going to go in, I'm trying to let it. Can't I have a smaller one, please!" Kelsey released a sob, "Please, sir, it's not going to go in, please!"

The technician ignored her and kept pushing, perhaps thirty seconds later, he had gotten the widest point in and it started to decrease in size at it disappeared into her. Kelsey groaned as he completed his work and her ass closed around its narrow stem.

The technician released the base, and the plug stayed in place, moving slightly as Kelsey adjusted to it. "Don't try to push it out, you'll probably need help from a technician to remove it at the end. If it falls out during your punishment, you will be subject to further charges."

"Sorry, I wasn't trying it just spazzed by itself," Kelsey apologized, still whining.

The technician grunted and moved back to his cart. A young male guard swooped in, "Stand up, wrists together in front of you."

Kelsey pushed herself up slowly hiding her privates from the rest of the prisoners. She stood up and turned toward the guard, who took his time looking over her now uncovered chest. They were on the smaller side but were round and perky, and topped with small peach colored nipples.

The guard placed handcuffs around her wrists and she walked unnaturally back behind Gracie where AJ, being a good friend, rubbed her back.

Gracie gave her a sad smile, as a guard replaced the plastic covering on the bench and turned it so the long side faced toward the prisoners. "Of course, they're going to make her face us. The bastards really turn the screws."

Only AJ was left now and the technician at the cart was already preparing. He had two lengths of blue rope coiled on top of the cart and was pulling on fresh gloves.

She heard Kelsey whisper to AJ, "You can look at us, don't worry about the rest of them."

"Allison Jackson," the lead technician called.

AJ stepped up in front everybody and without prompting sat down on the bench facing the naked prisoners. Gracie has already studied her some in the van, she was a larger girl, at least compared to Gracie and Kelsey, with large boobs and ass and a little paunch around her belly.

Bravely, she uncovered her chest revealing her large pink nipples. She slipped her hands between her thighs and squeezed them together.

Gracie was impressed, AJ was accepting her situation with dignity that Gracie didn't think she had when she was in high school. "I'd probably be crying and screaming for my daddy to come save me."

The second technician stood behind her, towering over the poor girl, seated meekly in front of him. Sitting the coils of rope on the bench next to her, he ordered, "Hands on your head, and lean forward."

AJ grimaced, and her eyes fluttered allowing a tear to run down her cheek. "Oh no, she's not taking it well as she looks."

AJ took her arms from between her thighs, and, lacing her fingers together, placed them on the back of her head, then she bent forward allowing her breasts to hang down, away from her body. The masked man leaned over her shoulder and grabbed one of her hanging breasts, provoking a whimper from his subject. He lifted it up and moved his gloved fingers around the breast, judging what he was working with.

The technician let her go momentarily and picked up one of the coils of rope and unspooled it. Finding the midpoint, he placed it at the back of her neck, under her long, curly blonde hair, and draped the ends on either side of her neck. He reached over her shoulders, holding the two strands of the rope together and started his work. He lifted her right breast and started wrapping the rope tightly around its base. AJ, still leaning forward, picked up her head and found Kelsey's eyes and held them. Kelsey was strong too, she never looked away from her distressed friend.

Her flesh was forced toward her nipple and it ballooned out. He wrapped the rope three times around her boob, before separating the ends and laying them back over her shoulders and tying them together behind her, holding his ropework in place.

Gracie was surprised that AJ had stayed silent the whole time, she had wiggled a little during the process but didn't resist him or yell out. It couldn't be comfortable, but Gracie thought it must be easier than what Kelsey had endured.

The technician switched his attention to her other breast. With the second rope he repeated the same technique, wrapping the coils three times around the base and forcing it into a round, painful ball. He tied the ends of the rope behind her neck again. The blue rope, crossing up and down over chest created a series of triangles across her pale skin. In other circumstances, Gracie decided that it could be pretty, "There's a reason people do that for fun."

Standing behind her, the man was still fiddling with the ropes, though Gracie couldn't see exactly how. Then it became clear, AJ's breasts started to stand out in front of her, as the technician tightened the slack, pulling her breasts upward. As they started to move upward, AJ's face moved from resignation to shock. She must have been ready for the tight tie but not for the display that she would be putting on the crowd that was gathering outside the tent. Even worse, her breasts were already starting to look darker than they should, as the ropes took effect.

The technician checked his work, her boobs jiggling as he ran his hands over the rope. "You're done, hands behind your back."

AJ complied and looked around as a guard walked toward her. She stood and turned away from him, allowing handcuffs to be attached to her wrists.

As she rejoined the huddle of prisoners, Gracie gave her a sympathetic face, mouthing, "Are you ok?"

AJ nodded as convincingly as she could. She went to stand next to her friend and put her head on the other girl's shoulder. "How are you?"

"Worrying about you."

"I'll be ok, it's not too bad."

As the two girls whispered support to one another, the lead guard started to speak again, "I'm going to call each one of you and attach you to the walking chain. If you don't have handcuffs, they will be put on you. It's easy to understand, move quickly, no hesitating. Vanessa, you are first."

The dark-skinned woman who had been mean to AJ and Kelsey walked toward the length of chain that was laying on the sidewalk in the direction of the exit gate. When she approached, a guard applied cuffs, and then picked up the front of the chain to attach it to her wrists.

"Adam Winston," the guard called.

The hairy man with black rubber strips around his penis and testicles walked forward and was attached to the chain which ran between his legs. "That could be uncomfortable for the shorter girls."

"Teresa Ross!"

The older woman from the van marched forward. Nothing had happened to her yet, Gracie hoped she wouldn't be on the stage, not wanting to see someone that much older than her be beaten.

Now that three people were attached to the chain it was clear it was going to be awkward to walk. "I guess that's so we can't all make a run for it, we'd trip for sure."

Next Kelsey was called, she waddled forward and took her place in line. She was the shortest of the seven prisoners, when the next prisoner was attached, the chain would press tightly against her lips.

Gracie was glad that it was AJ who was called next, that meant the girls could keep whispering to each other. The guard pulled the chain from Kelsey's wrists through both girls' legs and attached it to AJ's cuffs.

It was down to just her and the fat man with the surprisingly large penis. The guard kept calling roll, "David Howitzer!"