Gracie's Three Punishments Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gracie exhaled, trying not to resist, as she felt a wet finger touch her hole. The guard deposited some lube on the outside and swirled it around before pressing into her. Gracie groaned as the guard's finger sunk into her, pushing as far as she could. The guard wriggled her finger around as much as she could and then pulled back out, saying, "Good, I didn't think you would have anything. Wasn't that easy?"

Gracie was just happy to have that over with, though she wished the guard wouldn't be so talkative. "It wasn't that easy, it could have been much worse, though."

As the guard moved to rid herself of her gloves, she said, "You're done now. Thank you for making everything easy for me. You can stand up now."

Gracie got up from laying on the bench and covered herself. One arm crossed over her breasts, holding them up and covering her nipples, and the other reached down to cover her crotch.

As the guard tapped on her tablet, entering the results of her search into some database. Soon she was going to be taken to a van and transported to a public park or busy square, and she, surprising herself, was almost happy to go. "Let's just get this over with," she thought.

Gracie stood in the middle of the almost empty room for a few minutes, watching the guard enter information into the tablet. Finally, the guard spoke, "Sorry this takes so long, I have to wait for somebody to tell me which van to take you to. Do you want to know where you are going?"

"Yeah."

The guard examined the tablet, "Bradford Park. Do you know it?"

Gracie had heard of it but had never been there. She shook her head at the guard.

"I haven't either, it must be pretty small, there is only one van going there."

That made Gracie feel better. "A small park probably means less people to watch me. Much better than Abbey Park, anyway," she thought, happy to not go to the main park in the center of the city.

"It's time to go. I have to handcuff you to transfer you to the van. Turn around with your hands behind your back."

Somewhere deep inside her, Gracie knew she would be restrained but it was still a letdown. She complied, turning around before uncovering herself and putting her hands at the small of her back. Metal cuffs tightened around her wrists.

"Let's go," the guard grabbed her hard around her upper arm and pulled her toward the door of the cubicle.

Led into the corridor between the temporary cubicles, Gracie hit a new high of embarrassment. She had just walked through the halls to her search room fully dressed, what if a new prisoner saw her naked? "Just going to have to get over it, it would only be the second of many people to see me naked today," she answered herself.

After walking a few hundred feet, she exited the mass of cubicles. There were about ten windowless, white vans waiting to receive prisoners on the far side of the cavernous garage. The guard pushed her to the van furthest to the left. When the pair reached it, Gracie saw that it was empty. "I must be the first person to be assigned to Bradford."

The back of the van was separated by a metal wall from the driver's cabin. There was a bench for prisoners to sit on either side and a metal bar bolted to the walls that could be attached to Gracie's handcuffs. Not needing orders, Gracie climbed into the prison van and slid as far in as she could, sitting behind the driver facing toward the center. The guard followed her and attached her handcuffs to the bar. The guard wished her good luck and left her alone in the van.

Gracie sat alone with her thoughts, knowing that soon other naked people would be joining her in the van. She really hoped they were mostly women. She knew it was going to happen, but no reason to rush to the time when men would be eyeing her.

Two minutes later, a guard delivered Gracie's first van mate. First Gracie was relieved that it was a woman, but then pity overwhelmed her as she realized that it was the teenager that was in line with her. "She was in front of me in line, what had taken her so long?"

The blonde-haired girl was curvier than Gracie, her breasts were similar sized, but they hung down her chest. In other respects, she was larger than Gracie, sporting a little bit of a belly and wider hips and rounder ass. She looked like she was recovering from crying as her guard attached her to the metal rod across from Gracie.

Instinctively, Gracie crossed her legs now that somebody was sitting in front of her. She looked at the poor teenager in front of her, debating if she should acknowledge her. Finally, she asked, "Are you ok?"

The girl looked up at her, Gracie felt her eyes run up and down her, taking her in. "Yeah, I'm fine."

"Are you sure? You look like that was rougher than it was for me." Gracie couldn't help it. She was both curious and felt bad for the girl.

To Gracie's chagrin, the girl started to sob. "Oh god, I shouldn't have said anything."

The girl, between sobs, coughed out, "I've never been naked in front of anybody before."

"Oh no, that's why she took so long, this is just going to keep getting worse for her." Gracie felt terrible for her and had no idea what to say and opted for empty nothings, "You're going to do fine, it's going to be ok. You'll make it through."

The girl just shook her head and worked to control her sobbing. Gracie decided just to let her be, "We all have our own shit to deal with today. She'll be fine, I shouldn't butt in anymore."

A minute later, the third passenger entered the van. Luckily, it was another woman, but she'd had the bad luck of being picked by a male guard. She was college aged, with a round face and a short boyish haircut. Gracie flashed her a weak smile but decided to not say anything, wanting to avoid another breakdown like she'd provoked from the teenager.

Gracie rolled her eyes when the new arrival tried to introduce herself, "Hi. I'm Kelsey. Um, I thought I'd introduce myself, we are going to be together for a while."

The teenager sniffed, still recovering from her crying fit, "Uh, I'm Allison, I mean AJ."

Gracie had no interest in talking so she caught Kelsey's eye and shook her head.

Kelsey continued, shyly, "So, my, uh, therapist suggested I try to make friends with somebody today. It might make it easier for all of us."

Gracie raised her eyebrows skeptically, but AJ smiled at Kelsey, "I'll be your friend today."

"Oh, good, I'm glad I found somebody my age. So what do you study? I mean, are you at City College?"

"Uh, no. I'm almost done with high school. Graduation is in a couple weeks."

"Ah, ok. If it's ok to ask what's your sentence?" Kelsey was obviously embarrassed to ask. Gracie thought it was impolite and frowned. Kelsey didn't give AJ a chance to answer, "Wait, wait, I'll tell you first."

Gracie was annoyed at her talkativeness just like she had been at the guard, wishing she could just get through all this in peace, but she felt bad for these girls. "God, they're barely adults, this shouldn't be happening to them. I bet they didn't do anything that bad." She reminded herself that everybody gets through stress differently, and she would just have to get over it.

AJ nodded, "I'll tell you if you tell me yours, first."

Kelsey was getting more excited, "Good, good, good. I figure we can help each other more if we aren't surprised when it happens. I," she hesitated, "got caught drinking, and, well, I'm too young to drink, so I got sentenced to public exposure with an anal plug." Her face had dropped as she finished her sentence and her cheeks flushed red.

AJ brushed her knee against Kelsey's in a show of support, "It's ok, mine is similar." She took in a breath, building up the courage to say it aloud, "I'm going to be tied up with my breasts bound, or whatever they called it. Cinched, I think."

Kelsey's mood was less happy now. "Yeah," she trailed off, "we are going to be fine." She smiled at AJ, glad to have a friend.

Gracie felt terrible for them, but she felt she had it worse. The caning was much more extreme, though at least it didn't last as long, knowing that exposure sentences usually lasted an hour.

Suddenly, AJ let out a surprised yelp. A naked man stepped into the van and was attached to the bar next to Gracie. He looked to be around Gracie's age. He was lanky and very hairy. His arms, legs and chest were covered in dark hair, but, and it was impossible to not notice, he had no hair in his crotch. "At least they have to shave, too," Gracie decided, happy that men had to survive the same indignity.

His small, flaccid penis hung between his legs, it was much harder to hide, than the women's vaginas. He had glanced over the naked bodies before him as he got into the van but now that he was sitting down, he was being very careful to look down and avoid eye contact.

"At least he has some manners," Gracie thought. She looked at the younger girls across from her. Kelsey was avoiding looking at him, but AJ was sneaking glances at him. Gracie felt bad, especially for her, this could be the first man to ever see her naked and the first naked man she'd ever seen, at least in real life.

The girls were taking turn whispering into each other's ears, probably uncomfortable talking aloud with the new person in the van. Gracie was glad they had found each other and hoped they would keep their conversations private from now on.

A few minutes later, two prisoners arrived at the same time. The first was another young woman with dark skin and long dark hair, who was attached to the bar next to the man. The second, also a woman, was by far the oldest in the van. She looked to be in her forties, a little heavy, and had long brown hair that reached down to her lower back. Like Kelsey, she had been led to the van by a male guard, so she couldn't have had an easy time during her search.

The dark-skinned woman sat with her eyes darting around from person to person. She spied the two girls whispering to each other and asked angrily, "Do you two know each other?"

They jumped, not expecting anybody to accuse them of anything. "No, we just met," Kelsey muttered meekly.

The woman didn't give any response, just sneering and looking away. Gracie decided to just avoid her, she couldn't be very nice to be mad at two people whispering. She reminded herself again that people deal with stress in different ways. "That's still a nasty way to deal with it."

Kelsey whispered something into AJ's ears and tapped her knee against her friend's. AJ gave a weak smile and nodded. The friendship looked like it had helped them both, distracting them from their plight.

The older woman just kept her eyes down and didn't say anything.

There couldn't be very many people left to wait on. There were only two seats left in the van. So far, she felt lucky there was only the one man in the van, and he hadn't been leering.

Soon, there was the last prisoner was added to the van and to everyone's disappointment it was an overweight man with a shaved head and a faded tribal tattoo on his bicep.

The guard that delivered the last prisoner announced to the van, "David, here, is the last person in this van. Y'all will be on your way soon."

Again, she noticed AJ look much more embarrassed than the rest of the women at the new man's arrival, but she also looked at him much more intently, especially sense he had a much larger penis than the lanky man next to Gracie. Gracie assumed that he must be a shower, rather than a grower. He would be impressive, otherwise.

Gracie was glad they would be leaving soon, figuring they might as well get the show on the road. She wondered how busy Bradford Park was going to be. It couldn't be very big if it was only the seven of them, but there would be some attractive women exposed there soon and that might draw a crowd.

Soon, unseen hands slammed the back of the van shut and light mostly disappeared from the back of the van. It was lit only with dim yellow lights that shone from the corners of the compartment. Gracie heard the engine crank and the vehicle started to rumble underneath them

The van moved out into traffic, the Punishment Center was downtown so it could be stop and go for a while. Each time the driver hit the brake Gracie lurched forward with the rest of her compatriots. The constant stops strained her wrists and shoulders that were held back in unnatural positions, and she grimaced each time, as her neighbor's hairy leg brushed against her.

Eventually, the van escaped downtown, and she felt it accelerate as it entered the freeway. The temperature in the prisoner compartment was rising as well. Seven people's body heat and no air conditioner on a hot May day would do that. She realized that this was the type of thing she could report to the law firm. "I'll have to ask for water when I get to the park, hopefully I won't get any."

She was starting to sweat, and the rest of the prisoners must be as well. Body odor was filling the cabin as the van zipped down the road. In the dim light, she noticed that AJ and Kelsey had linked their ankles around each other, probably for support from the stopping and starting.

The van slowed down, and Gracie guessed they must be getting off the freeway and close to the park. "Can't be long now." She felt her heart rate increase, knowing it was all about to start. A few minutes later, she felt the van come to a stop and the engine turned off. Her stomach dropped as the back doors swung open and fresh air filled the compartment.

Gracie leaned forward to look to take in what she could. She couldn't see much. The other prisoners were doing the same and their heads were in the way. A crowd of guards filled the doorway and one, a middle-aged man in a baseball cap, started giving directions, "When each of you are released from the van, you'll be escorted down the path to the tent. We will have more directions when everybody is there. Some of you will be prepared in the tent before your sentence starts and we will get underway."

The speaker got out of the way and another guard stepped up to the van. He reached behind David and released him from the bar. The guard grabbed the man's arm and pulled him out into the light and started leading him away from the van. Immediately another guard approached the older woman and repeated the process.

The two girls across from Gracie had resumed whispering to each other, probably preparing to be out in public. Soon, the dark-skinned woman and the last man had been removed from the compartment.

There was a lull as all the available guards were headed toward the tent leaving Gracie, AJ, and Kelsey in the back of the van. Gracie decided to say something, "You girls are going to be ok, let me know if you guys need anything, I'll try my best."

They smiled at her and Kelsey spoke, "Ok, you can be our friend, too."

The guards who had taken the first too prisoners out of the van returned, one choosing Kelsey and the other, a large woman, taking Gracie. Kelsey gave a sad look to AJ as she stepped down onto the sidewalk.

Gracie was pulled out of the van and looked around. The park was rectangular with roads on all four sides. The van had parked in one corner of it and she could see a temporary tent with a blue tarp acting as a roof about a hundred yards in front of her. It was a beautiful day; the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky, but there was a slight breeze that ran over her sweat covered skin. When the rays hit her skin, Gracie was glad she had put on sunscreen.

As she walked down the tree lined sidewalk, she looked around. There was maybe a couple dozen people on this side of the park. Most of them were curiously looking at the naked bodies of the prisoners. Gracie was glad they weren't huddled up next to the path. "Maybe the guards don't let them get that close?" she reasoned.

Approaching the tent, she saw that there were chain link fences surrounding the tent preventing any escape. There were two doors, on either side, that each had a guard standing near them. When she was led into the cage, the guard pushed her to one side and ordered her to turn around with her face toward the fence. The guard removed her handcuffs, but not before Gracie noticed two young men ogling her from a few yards away.

When the guard had left her, she was finally able to cover herself, which she did as best she could. She turned around and examined the tent's interior. It had been built straddling the sidewalk that ran from one end of the park to the other, there was green grass on either side. There were a few benches, like there had been in the cubicle around the edges of the tent. The two naked men had taken up two of those spots on opposite sides.

Gracie wanted to stay in the middle of the tent, away from prying eyes for as long as she could. Kelsey must have had the same idea as she was standing, covering herself, on the sidewalk, so Gracie joined her, as far from the transparent walls as possible.

Gracie introduced herself, "Hi, sorry I didn't want to talk in the van, but you're right, it's better to have some support. I'm Gracie."

Kelsey smiled and extended her hand, uncovering her bare mound momentarily, for a weak handshake, "Kelsey."

They watched as AJ was led into the tent and shoved against the wire walls to have her handcuffs removed. When she walked to join their huddle, she was wiping tears from her cheeks and trying to cover her large, swaying breasts. Kelsey offered a hug to her new friend. "She really progresses quickly," Gracie thought to herself.

Kelsey introduced her, "This is Gracie."

AJ sniffed, "Hi, glad to have another friend. Thanks for trying to make me feel better. I just wasn't ready yet."

"That's ok. This is hard."

"What do you think happens next?" Kelsey asked, deferring to the older woman.

"I don't know this is my first time, too," Gracie answered, assuming they were in the same boat. "The guard said some people will be prepared in the tent, whatever that means."

"That's me," Kelsey said, "He told me during my search."

"Me too," AJ added.

"Sorry you had a man. I actually traded with somebody in line so I would have a female guard," Gracie admitted.

"It's ok, fifty-fifty chance, right? Anyway, he was nice enough," Kelsey replied, shrugging her shoulders.

Gracie decided she liked Kelsey, even if she talked too much, she was very brave. "I'm going to ask for water, my lawyer said if they don't have any, I can complain. I'll ask for you girls, too."

Gracie walked toward the closest female guard, who was standing next to the door opposite the one they had entered. "Do you have any water we can have?" indicating the girls behind her, "It's hot out."

The guard's face didn't change, "Yeah, give me a minute." The guard left through the door. Gracie turned around and gave a thumbs up to Kelsey and AJ.

"Damn, it might have been better for me if they didn't have it." Waiting for the guard, she saw more people were arriving to watch the punishments and a couple were wearily investigating the cage, perhaps looking for a preview. The crowd was mostly congregating on the other end of the park where a stage had been erected on the basketball courts. "That's where it's going to happen then."

Gracie focused on covering herself the best she could as she waited for the guard to return with water. Gracie took the water bottles the guard produced and hustled back to the center of the enclosure. "Here, it's going to be hot out there."

"Thanks, that's a good idea," Kelsey said, "So what does it look like out there."

"They've built a stage and there are more people on that side of the park."