Gracie's Three Punishments Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon they had released her ankles, allowing her to close her legs again, and the guards pulled her to her feet. She was still shaking, and it took her a few strides to get feeling back in her legs and prevent herself from being dragged off the stage by the guards.

As she descended the stairs back to the ground, the crowd parted as she walked back toward the prisoner's tent. She couldn't help looking at her fellow citizens as they ogled her, especially her large breasts which jiggled in front of her.

Movement through the crowd was slow going as many had to be ordered out of the way by the guards, unwilling to stop staring at the beautiful naked woman walking past them. In a few minutes she had walked the hundred yards back to the tent, where again she was pushed against the chain link fence and her hand cuffs were removed.

When the guard left her, she quickly retreated to the center of the tent to escape any public eyes that were still on her. She tried to look back at her butt and thighs, she couldn't see much without a mirror, but she glimpsed red horizontal streaks across her olive skin. She reached back and tried to feel the damage, it hurt but she gritted her teeth through the pain to feel welts beginning to rise.

Looking around, Gracie saw David and Vanessa were dressed and sitting on different benches around the perimeter of the tent. Relieved that they had clothes, she wondered where hers were. It didn't take long for a guard to answer her question, as the woman who had walked her from the van to the tent approached her carrying the plastic bag of clothes that she hadn't seen since her strip search.

"ID tag," the woman demanded, flatly. Gracie handed it to the guard, who compared it to the label on the bag. Satisfied, the guard dropped Gracie's clothes at her feet and left her to get dressed.

Hastily, Gracie rummaged through the bag. Her black bra just happened to be on top and she threw it on, happy to have her most obvious assets covered. She dug down to the bottom of the bag to find her pink panties. Putting them on irritated her wounds, but it wasn't really an option to stay naked. She'd had no clothes for long enough.

In a minute, she had pulled on her khaki shorts and navy t-shirt and was strapping her sandals onto her feet. She wondered around the tent, not really knowing what to do. Her punishment was over, but she was still locked in the cage waiting for Kelsey and AJ and the others. She couldn't sit down, it hurt too much, so she just stood toward the middle of the tent.

It didn't take long, Gracie guessed ten or fifteen minutes, until the first prisoner sentenced to exposure was escorted to the tent. His cock was still engorged and darker than it should be from the rubber ligature around its base. The guard led him to a bench and pulled the binds off him before allowing him to dress himself.

Gracie was glad that they didn't corral everybody and make them watch like they did when they were prepared. A few minutes later Kelsey was led back into the tent. Her face was streaked with tears from her ordeal and she still walked awkwardly from the plug still inside her anus. Gracie thought about walking over to her but hesitated, not wanting to anger a guard while they still had work to do.

The guard pushed Kelsey back to the plastic covered bench and forced her to bend over presenting her ass to the guard. Kelsey whimpered as the guard pulled on the black disk. Luckily, it didn't take long for the bulbous insert to be pulled out.

Soon, Kelsey, now dressed in a white t-shirt and black gym shorts walked toward Gracie. She reached out to embrace the older woman, "We made it. I hope you're ok."

Gracie had started to recover, "I'm fine. How was your time?"

Kelsey laughed, "Absolutely terrible, but it's over!"

Kelsey had the right idea. The feeling of relief was amazing, and Gracie couldn't help but laugh, too. "AJ will be here soon, I hope she's ok," Gracie said.

Kelsey was looking back toward the stage, "Yeah, here she comes."

Gracie followed the younger girl's gaze and saw the teenager approaching, her breasts round and dark in front of her.

"Oh god, that looks bad," Kelsey said, protectively covering her own chest.

Gracie agreed, happy none of her punishments involved her ample breasts. They watched as the guards walked AJ to the bench and, using shears, cut the rope from her chest and released her wrists from their bindings. Kelsey ran over to her friend before she even got dressed and they embraced.

"You made it. You made it. You're so strong."

AJ couldn't speak, overwhelmed by Kelsey. A guard interrupted their conversation to deliver AJ's clothes and Gracie and Kelsey stood around her, allowing her to get into her green sundress with a barrier between her and everybody else in the tent.

The girls spent the rest of their time together telling each other that they were strong and brave. Gracie wasn't into the self-help mumbo jumbo, but it seemed to help the other girls. When they were dropped off in front of the justice center, they promised each other they would be in touch and that they would always be "sisters" for being together today.

When Gracie was back in the car with Molly headed back to her house, she felt happy for the other girls. She hoped the two of them stayed friends even if she never talked to them again. Unfortunately for her, they wouldn't be with her as she awaited her two future punishments.