All Comments on 'Graded Pt. 01'

by hwsub

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Ak610Ak61012 months ago

Amazing start of a great story. Please continue if you have more.

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

HOT story!!!! Go on soon, please ;)

MrDawnFlufflesMrDawnFluffles12 months ago

This was great! I don't normally go for mpov, but I gotta say, Femdom gets me going.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great start! It's pretty obvious what was going to happen to this guy, but you did a really good job of making his actions and reactions realistic (within the bounds of suspended disbelief, of course). The next chapter or two, should you choose to write and post them, will really make or break the story. But so far, it's really strong. I hope you keep up with it!

hwsubhwsub12 months agoAuthor

Thank you all for the support! This is my first story so hopefully the chapters will get better as the story progresses. Probably around halfway into the next chapter so be on the lookout for that!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent story! You're really good at building up tension. I hope you can keep going with this!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Any update on when we might see more of this story? The first part was amazing!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P11 months ago

Excellent start and build up. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, a very good start to this theme. I know that there is already a second chapter but I would have liked to have a little more background of this Femstate society. I like that his reactions are plausible which makes the story more readable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhwsub@hwsub
A kissless virgin that is terrified of women; he knows he can only bring them disappointment and couldn't bare the humiliation.