All Comments on 'Graduation Slumber Party'

by TiltingatWindmills

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
TiltingatWindmillsTiltingatWindmillsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Always happy for constructive feedback or suggestions for future story directions!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please! I love the semi-gentle femdom angle here, and the idea of being a young man being trained by his superiors <3. I do hope David gets to be a good boy for everyone else

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot! Cool twist on the concept, with the guy not wanting to be released. I agree that gentle femdom is always fun...any situation where the guy tries to stick to his convictions but is slowly seduced is 1000x hotter in chastity scenarios. Maybe a big brother/little sister thing where the guy has to adjust to his sister being his keyholder?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the hottest story I have ever read. I love the religious angle and being forced to succumb to his natural desires. Please write one with a fully mature priest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Super hot. Sequel please.

RegretsRegretsover 1 year ago

PURITY RING COLLECTION

I loved the story but it does seem that men have been over-conquered. The purity ring collection idea is really hot and I hope that some readers will tell us about their own collections, together with some details. I would like to find that a rather frumpy girl has won the prize of ownership of a young man who has just had an ecstatic release at such a sleepover with many sexy girls but even so has ended has ended with this rather domineering girl who informs him that he will be a servant to her mother as well as herself. And, because of some extra provision in the law, she is able to force him into marriage and lifelong chastity. He has memories of the night of the slumber party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

we need to make female version of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Hot, smart, and extremely well written - congrats!

maddictmaddictabout 1 year ago

David vs the Goliath (!)

I think Goliath wins this time. Is it just me are the ladies more horny (!) 🤔

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

How do the readers know this was not written by a guy who wants other guys to admit they want to serve their girlfriend and perhaps the mother?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous