Graduation Slumber Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We already agreed on an order. Lily gets to go first." Rhiannon said to David. "Try not to make him cum before we've all had a chance, Lily."

David looked down at her as she prepared herself.

"Please Lily, you don't have to do this. You can show them that you're different." David entreated her.

"But I'm not different David. I'm just another girl that wants a cute horny boy to toy with all summer long." And with that she gripped his shaft with both hands and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

David groaned involuntarily. He had touched himself only once in the last two years. This was nothing like what he remembered. He had no idea his body could contain so strong a sensation.

She pumped up and down slowly while the girls counted down from eight and then released him from her mouth with a popping sound.

Michelle was up next. She grabbed him roughly by the balls, and he cried out briefly. She allowed the pain to subside and then also put just the tip of his penis in her mouth, and stroked him with one hand while the other cradled his balls. He was already breathing heavily by the time she finished, as if he had just finished a race or emerged from freezing water.

"Fuck he's pretty big isn't he? I don't remember the boys in my chastity class having pythons like this one." Michelle laughed.

"I was in his chastity class," Lily mentioned. "He definitely had the biggest tool in that shed."

Rose went next, and then Rhiannon. At first David closed his eyes. He tried to meditate but the girls' lewd conversation ruined any chance he had.

"You realize if he hasn't cum in months he's going to be like a broken fire hydrant when he finally goes off." Min-Je said as Rhiannon made a sucking noise on his cock.

The girls laughed.

"David, I see you closing your eyes. Don't you want memories of this night. Here look at me." Min-Je spoke as she took over from Rhiannon. "Not just at my eyes. Look at my body. Look how little of my legs this nightie covers when I'm kneeling like this. Look at my tits poking out under the silk. Don't you want to know what my nipples look like under here. Aren't you a real man?"

David glanced down at her legs, and then again down at her breasts under the nightie. Her nipples were deliciously visible through the fabric and he couldn't help thinking to himself that if Min-Je won the game he could be licking them this very night.

"Good. I like the feeling I get when you stare at my body." Min-Je playfully pressed her breasts together as she spoke and then took his cock deep into her mouth. She only did this once, but it felt divine. So warm and wet and David wished he could cum in the back of her throat while her tongue pressed on the underside of his shaft. It would be worth any punishment.

"It's true David," Rhiannon spoke. "Min-Je loves to give boys glimpses of her body. She even finds ways to let them see her having sex, like through a crack in the door. You should punish her - she has such a pretty little mouth, why don't you fill it with your wicked seed?"

Min-Je paused to stick her tongue out at Rhiannon and then finished the remaining seconds of her turn while David tried to contain himself.

Then they were back to the beginning and Lily took her turn again.

In a moment of clarity David realized that he was not going to last forever. He would indeed spend two months servicing whichever girl won this competition and so he might want to lose to the right girl. There's no way he wanted to be at Michelle's mercy, which meant he could not allow himself to cum in Rose's mouth.

He found Rhiannon and Min-Je both incredibly attractive. Min-Je was fun and playful, but Rhiannon was sophisticated. She walked with a confidence and seriousness that David found unbearably sexy.

As the girls rotated, he amazed himself with his own stamina, moving further along the circle. Each time he came closer to finishing but never quite got there.

The aching of his swollen testicles, which he had always ignored with monkish indifference, now throbbed to the drum beat of his pulse, demanding release.

Meanwhile, the girls began taunting him right after their respective turns ended, luring him to finish in the next girl's mouth. Min-Je slipped a finger inside of her panties and asked him to suck on it while Lily cautiously stroked him, fearful that Min-Je would make him explode onto her tongue at any moment.

David closed his mouth but Min-Je pushed her finger past his lips and he found himself surrendering to sin. He had never tasted a woman before. As he sucked on her finger the girls cheered.

"You're finished, David. Now that you've tasted pussy you're going to be hungry for it forever." Min-Je jeered.

When Rhiannon's turn came she looked up at David with some measure of pity. She knew they had already won. As with all boys, it had been too easy. Still, it wasn't his fault he was born as the weaker sex. It wasn't his fault that this drooling monstrosity dangled between his legs and overrode his judgment to the point that he needed a woman to make decisions for him. Decisions like when and how he was allowed to ejaculate.

But he was a boy. And she wasn't. So she intended to play by the rules and win by them. With one hand under her nightie she massaged her own breast making sure that David's eyes took it in as she did. When she finished his cock bobbed dangerously in front of her like a loaded rifle held by a drunken soldier.

Now that her turn was over she moved to stand behind Min-Je. Min-Je placed her bottom lip under the tip of his head and opened wide, almost taunting him to fire into her mouth.

As Min-Je wrapped her hands around David's cock, Rhiannon leaned forward and began slowly lowering the neckline of her nightie, exposing her breasts as she went. Then in a steady voice she spoke.

"David I want you to know that if you cum now you'll spend every spare moment this summer on your knees with your head between my legs and your throbbing, unlocked cock leaking on my bedroom floor."

Whether David had reached his breaking point or whether he could not turn down such an invitation, his response was almost instantaneous.

He grunted, and squirmed and the first rope of cum erupted from him, coating the back of Min-Je's throat. Min-Je's eyes bulged, and though she looked horrified she kept her mouth open to receive the rest of his load.

The other girls watched in suspense as David's penis contracted repeatedly, and Min-Je's mouth filled with a syrupy mixture of saliva and semen. His orgasm seemed to go on and on and Min-Je had to seal her lips around his cock and swallow the growing pool, but even then he continued pumping out more.

When it was finally over, and Min-Je had wiped the white dribbles off her chin and licked them from her fingers, David found himself dazed and barely able to make out what the girls were saying. Min-Je slapped Rhiannon playfully and one of the twins asked her what it tasted like but he didn't hear her response.

He didn't even realize that someone had untied his wrists until he found himself being led by the hand up the staircase. It was Rhiannon, claiming her prize.

The fact that he was naked didn't occur to him until he was through the hallway and on to the top floor of the house where it no longer mattered.

Rhiannon opened the door to her room. It looked like the room of any 19-year old girl who was about to leave for college. Adorned with movie posters and childhood photos, there were sparkling pink cushions on a couch and a soft white rug at the side of her bed.

Rhiannon pointed at the rug and David realized she wanted him to kneel on it. In a dreamlike state he did so.

"I dug that out of the closet for you David. I knew how tonight would play out." She said as she sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her legs.

His erection was still there, straight as a bishop's scepter and pointing at her. A single drop that Min-Je had not swallowed fell from it and landed on Rhiannon's childhood rug.

As he knelt there waiting for instruction, she removed a thin gold necklace from her nightstand and began threading the chain through a hole in a key -- his key. Then she clasped the necklace behind her and allowed the key to dangle low above her breasts.

"David, you told me earlier tonight that if your mom gave your key to a woman, you would obey your new keyholder. Do you remember that?"

He nodded.

"Good. Because your mommy isn't your keyholder anymore. I am. And I am going to take your virginity from you."

David nodded again. He knew it was right to obey your keyholder, even if she wanted you to do wrong.

Rhiannon continued, "Everyday this summer you are going to worship my body. Mostly you will do this with your tongue, though I may choose to tie you down and ride you every so often when I'm horny enough to tolerate it. I find male ejaculate a little repulsive, but I'm curious to know what it feels like to have that huge thing pulsing inside me and I like the idea of taking something from your future wife. Because whatever I want in bed, I will get from you. If I choose to loan you out to Michelle or Min-Je, or even my own mother, you will do so because I am your keyholder."

She played with the straps of her nightie as she spoke, nudging them off her shoulder as a cat might playfully push a vase to the edge of a shelf before it tips over under its own weight.

"And when the last week of summer comes, I'll lock you back in your cage again for good. And I'll sit inches from your face, using my fingers to bring myself to orgasm while the boy who used to be oh so good begs to taste my pussy one last time."

She paused.

"Am I understood?"

David saw his summer playing out before him and already dreaded this moment she had foretold.

"Yes," he replied.

"Good. You can start now."

Rhiannon opened her legs for him. He leaned in and began kissing her just on the inside of her knee. His shaking hands found a home on the hallowed ground of her thighs and she trembled slightly in return, for she understood that what she was taking from him was no small thing.

Even as he kissed her legs, his eyes were drawn to her panties and his mouth went dry thinking about what they concealed.

She patiently allowed him to work his way up her legs, until it became clear that he was too scared or conflicted to do what needed to be done. She took his hands and used them to peel her panties from her body and briefly stood so that he could remove them.

They both paused as he stared at her, inches from her smooth, glistening skin.

Then she entwined her fingers in his hair and drew his head towards where her legs met.

When she finally felt his tongue on the lips of her pussy, she let out a sigh. What could be more right or natural than this, she thought?

He licked her with hunger but without skill. She didn't mind. She liked his fumbling attempts to bring her pleasure. If necessary she could sit on his face and grind against him until she came, but she was in no rush just yet.

As he knelt at her altar she took his hands and placed them in silent supplication on her breasts. Then she reached for his purity ring and he allowed her to take it from him. It was meaningless now.

She opened the drawer of her nightstand and let the ring slip from her palm where it clinked into the other three she had collected that year.

He looked up at her, his whole mouth pressed against her sex and his eyes wide and willing to accept whatever instruction she might pass on. For the first time he saw that change in her expression, that religious ecstasy which he had first seen on Min-Je's face in the library, and which he would come to know so intimately through that long summer.

She smiled angelically at him.

"You're a good boy David. It's a shame there aren't more like you.

12