Graduation Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking a breath, "First, I would never do anything to hurt her," looking down and sighing I softly continued, "I've already done that and would never do anything to hurt her again." Looking back up at her, "Second, I'm not looking for a 'girlfriend' for the same reason the she isn't looking for a 'boyfriend'. I want us to just hang out together for as often, and as long as she wants to. Nothing more. I really like her, have for some time... She just didn't know it."

"Yeah, she told me." Smiling now and moving toward me, she reached out and gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek, "Now. Go and have fun. Make my daughter happy."

Just then Rita appeared dressed in loose light blue shorts that were mid-thigh with a white cotton V neck pullover top that accentuated her small firm breasts. Her hair was pulled back into a short pony tail. She looked at me and smiled.

"Where are you two off to?" asked her mom.

"Going up to the lake for some miniature golf and then probably some pizza", I replied.

"Drive safe and have fun."

I didn't know if Rita had overheard any of the conversation. She didn't mention anything, so either she didn't or decided to just keep it to herself.

We went out and I opened the passenger door of my parent's car. No pickup truck for this date. She got in and immediately scooted over to the middle of the seat. Bench seats do have some advantages.

The drive up to the lake was about half an hour, so we had a chance to really talk for the first time since that night. I told her about Gordon 'high fiving' me. She laughed. Told her I had my ring back and the 'jerk' note. She just nodded.

The lake is about three miles in diameter with a lot of expensive houses all around it. The one large town was known as a party town for college kids. We were under-aged, so wouldn't be able to participate in those activities, but it did have a nice miniature golf course, movie theater, arcade, and a walk-out boat dock.

"So, did you get questions about the other night?" I asked.

"My mom knew where I was going, and what was going on. She asked if Chris had brought me home and I told her 'No', that I wanted to leave, Chris was having too much fun, so I asked you. Explained that you had only been there just a little while, and probably didn't have more two beers, so I felt safe, especially with you. Kind of explained your girlfriend, or should I say ex-girlfriend situation, and how we came to be going out tonight. She was pleased that we had worked out our past issues. She always liked you, despite our issues.

"How about you?"

"My mom just commented that I gotten in a little late. I started out by saying that it had been one heck of the last eighteen hours, and went on to describe the events, including the phone call, and me calling you for a date. I did have to change the story a bit. I said that you and I went out for pizza after leaving. I thought I needed something to fill in the time we left the party until I got home. I was concerned about her putting together the timing of the car driving by the house and my getting home.

"She thought you were a smart girl for not wanting boyfriend strings going off to school, and was glad that now I didn't either. She always like you. Thought it was funny that I asked you out so soon after the breakup. My dad wasn't home yet, so I repeated the whole story to him while I helped him feed the cows. He pretty much had the same reaction as my mom. Thought it was funny that I got hit up for five dollars for one and a half beers. Was concerned about me getting stopped by the cops after having those beers, but said it was the right thing to do in making sure you got home safely. He always like you too, and was happy to see us getting together as friends.

"He did make a comment that a car had driven past around 10:30 and had not come back while they were up. Said he thought of walking up the road to bang on the hood. I think my heart stopped at the thought of that," we both had a laughing spell on that one.

"Yeah, I wonder what he would have done once he recognized it was HIS truck," she asked.

"Probably would have turned around and gone home and nothing said."

We drove a bit before I asked, "Was Chris with you when I called"?

"Yeah, She woke me up around 9:00 and wanted details. I was surprised she was up that early sounding so chipper. I told her not over the phone. She laughed and said something about being that good and that she would be over in fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes later she was in my bedroom doorway, grinning, and asked if I had used the rubber. I must have blushed and she broke up laughing. So, I gave her all the details."

"All of them?"

"All of them!! Like I said, she IS my best friend and she convinced me to go out with you tonight", she said ginning ear to ear, "Your mom and dad both said I was a 'smart girl'?"

"Yep. And they were right."

We arrived at the town, parked, and walked to the golf course. I'd been there many times before with Cindy, but playing golf with Rita was fun and playful. She was a competitor and took the game seriously. We played slow and took in each other's company. At one point, there was a group behind us waiting for us to finish the hole. We decided to sit and let them play through so we could take our time. We sat on a small bench as I put my arm around her as she rested her head on my shoulder we just chatted just like comfortable friends would.

We were tied at one point, I was getting ready to sink the ball in the cup when she 'accidently' dropped something. Bending over right in front of me her top billowing out a bit to expose a delicate white bra cup with a slight swell of the white flesh of her right breast. She stayed in that position, looked up at me and grinned. I missed the shot.

"That wasn't fair."

Grinning, "What?"

On another hole, I was getting ready to make a bank shot when she came up behind me and rubbed her breasts across my back. I missed that shot too.

Sinking the last ball at the last hole, she proudly announced to the world, "I WON!!" Again grinning ear to ear.

I just shook my head.

"What," she asked, still grinning?

"Nothing," I grinned back, "Let's go play some pin ball."

I didn't have much better luck there as I was distracted in the same ways. Only, with so many others around the distractions came mainly from contact from those beautiful firm breasts against my arm or back. I could tell she was having a good time, as she was constantly grinning at me in a flirting way. I was content and happier than I had been in a long time. Cindy never flirted or teased like that.

We left after a bit, my ego bruised; but with a happy 'date' on my arm. We walked down to the lake and out onto a boat dock that extended about fifty feet out into the lake. The night was beautiful. A slight breeze created small waves that sparkled in the waning moonlight as lights from the houses surrounding the lake sparkled along the shoreline, low humidity, and a comfortable temperature.

I put my arm around her waist as she laid her head against my shoulder and took in the sights and sounds. "I've never been here. It's beautiful."

I knew she wanted to ask how many times I'd been there, but thankfully she didn't. I was content to leave my past in the past as we both looked at each other and leaned in for a light gentle kiss.

Breaking from the kiss, she turned facing me, put her arms around the back of my head, pressed in close, breasts to my chest, mid sections together and put her soft warm lips to mine. I moved my arms around behind her and rubbed my hands up and down her back. Our tongues danced together in unison like they were made for each other. We broke up as we heard the approach of another couple.

"Want to go get some pizza?" I asked.

She nodded.

We walked back to the car silently holding hands. Reflecting back on the evening, I saw a playful side of her that I didn't really know, or maybe I hadn't recognized in my past observations. I smiled inwardly as I was pleased that she was having fun.

On the drive home, we chit chatted a bit. She thanked me for letting her win golf and pin ball. I replied that I didn't 'let' her win, but was distracted most of the time. Even through the darkness, I could hear the smile. I was pleased.

The pizza place was a small tavern about a mile outside of town. It has a unique sauce. Tomato'y a bit tangy with a hint of sweetness. Cindy and I had come here many times over the past year, often after doing our 'date' and on our way to 'play'. We went in and took a seat in the eating area. The waitress come out gave us menus, took our drink orders, and left but not before giving me a funny look. Like 'who is this girl, and where is your usual girlfriend?'. Fortunately, Rita didn't notice.

We decided no anchovies, but settled on pepperoni. Looking around, Rita said she hadn't been here before and had never had the pizza. I told her my parents used to bring us here and that the pizza was really good. Half way through, she agreed and added that WE will have to come here again. She emphasized the 'WE' part as she looked at me and smiled. My heart skipped a beat, as I smiled back.

It was around 10:45 as we got back into the car, her by my side. Starting it, I asked, "What do you want to do now? We could go to your place and watch TV, or drive around a bit?"

"No. I don't want to go home right now. I mean, it's still early. Besides, my brother will still be up and will be hogging the TV," hesitating, " Although, I've heard there is a round-about just down the highway and off to the right. Kids go there as a make-out spot. They figure it's safety in numbers. Never been there. You? Unless you want to do something else."

"I can think of nothing I would rather do. And no, I've never been there," as I looked over at her.

Pulling out onto the highway, we went about a mile further away from town. Rounding a curve, a car pulled out from a side one lane road and headed the other way.

"Think that may be it?" I asked.

"Let's try it."

It was a one lane gravel road, if another car came from the other direction it would be tricky getting past each other. Fortunately, didn't have to worry about it. We crested a small hill, and my high beam headlights picked up four cars scattered about a one hundred foot diameter circle. One car flashed their headlights.

"I guess that's a signal to turn off the main headlights and continued with just the parking lights on," I chuckled.

"I guess so," Rita chuckled along with me.

"Sorry about that!!" I yelled, "First time here."

"No problem. Just don't let it happen again," came a voice from the night.

From the light of the moon and my parking lights, I found a spot a respectable distance from the other cars to maintain some sense of privacy and turned off the engine but left the radio playing softly as I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her in closer.

We looked out at the other cars trying to figure out who was in the other cars.

"I don't recognize any of those cars," I said.

"Me neither."

A few moments passed.

"Here we are in the moonlight again," I whispered rubbing her right shoulder.

"I don't know what I was expecting to happen tonight," she said softly with her head on my shoulder and left hand on my thigh staring out the windshield."

She continued, "I knew it wasn't going to be a repeat of the other night. I didn't want you to think I was that kind of girl. But after the distractions, which were fun," she giggled, "and when we kissed at the lake things changed in my mind. I was hoping to wind up here, or someplace like here, sitting here like this. When you mentioned to take me home, I didn't know what to think. Maybe you didn't want to be with me anymore. This is all new to me."

"Rita, I never expected a repeat, and I had promised myself I would let you set the pace of things. If you had wanted to go home and hang out there, I would have been fine with that. When you said back at the pizza place that WE will have to come back here, my heart skipped a beat. Because, I would like nothing better than to go out with you again. And, yes I enjoyed the distractions," I said looking at her and smiling. Rita pulled back and looked into my eyes and smiled.

We spent the next hour with her laying across my lap her back against the steering wheel, pressing her firm breasts against my chest in a perpetual lip lock. I never touched her breasts or reached for that patch of exposed bare skin at the base of the back of her top. It may have been ok, I just didn't want to ruin the mood. I was in heaven.

Cars started to leave until we were the only car left.

"Must be curfew time coming up," She said.

"Let's get out for a bit."

We got out and I leaned her back against the car door. I looked at her in the moonlight, pulled us together, and kissed deeply. She moaned through the kiss. Rita pulled back and looked into my eyes. A complex interplay ensued. Even though this was our first 'date', so to speak, and I felt that we were communicating something deeply. I slid both hands down and cupped her backside. She put both her forearms on my shoulders and pressed into me, her tongue dueling with mine. I could feel the heat radiate from her face. We continued our dance until our lips wore out. Rita pulled back, sucking my lip in reluctance, until she could look at me.

"I should probably be getting you home too. Even though we're both eighteen. My parents haven't set any curfew or anything like that, I just don't want to push boundaries. Even though in a few months there will be no real 'boundaries'. If you know what I mean."

"Yeah. I know what you mean. And same here. My mom hasn't set any curfew or anything, so if I don't get home right at midnight, not a big deal. But, probably should be heading out. But I don't want to," as we leaned in for another deep kiss, "This feels sooo good. You feel sooo good."

At her front door, fortunately, the porch light was off, we kissed one more time.

"Thank you for everything. For the evening but mostly for respecting me and making me feel wanted and special. And, Yes. I would love to go out with you again. Maybe we can find something else I can beat you at," she grinned.

"Maybe I need to find ways to distract you."

"I can't wait to see what kind of distraction that might be," she beamed back at me.

"Good night Bill."

Kiss.

"Good night Rita."

Kiss.

"Call me this week...Let's go out again."

Driving home I reflected on the evening. I had done well. Most importantly, she wanted to go out with me again. I was happy.

12