All Comments on 'Grampy Taught Me Everything I Know!'

by dmallord

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hotmamma24hotmamma24about 2 years ago

Grandpa should have fucked her. You stopped. A little dull.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

where is the sex?

FloatingdadFloatingdadabout 2 years ago

Excellent story! Not every tale has to read like a porn movie. Well written, fanciful and warm. I think this would please many a young lass (young at heart certainly!)

This is my favorite genre, but will read through your other submissions as well.

gordo12gordo12about 2 years ago

What an absolutely unique plot and so well written. I don't often read incest stories but this one was well worth it. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Finally, a fantasy story revolving around a woman coming of age - in a vegetable garden and then on her way to Grampy's bedroom. I'm thinking the vegetables aren't the only getting some action at the end of this story. I read the other comments - I agree with the one that it doesn't have to be a porn level version. Leave something to the imagination! You've got a fertile imagination.

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie4 months ago

Hot as hell. I’m so close to “finishing”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdmallord@dmallord
I followed the 'orphan to soldier' path that many others have. Found myself embroiled in the Vietnam mess - on the wrong side of the POW trauma. I lost some fingers and damaged a hand over there. Coming home to an unwelcoming nation, I stayed low and out of sight - still avoid...