Grampy Taught Me Everything I Know!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His smile became a chuckle at the end of my summary. "No, sugar. Just regular brownies! It sounds like you're feeling a bit guilty, no? It would help if you weren't, however. Unless you were doing it hoping to get caught. Nothing wrong with that either, just as long as it's not some kids watching, you know? It has to be private, too, not out in public. Police frown on people getting out of a taxi at the airports with cukes stuck in their..." his voice trailed off as he took another deep puff from his pipe. His eyes stayed fixed on the hint of white panties glistening in the sunshine as we rocked. I knew he could see my camel toe outline just peeking below the ruffled hem. His mind seemed to be in deep thought, or he was staring.

"Grandpa, in bed last night, I realized that life has to be about more than a garden of pleasuring vegetables." I mused as I rocked in sync with Grampy. My eyes shot up just as Grandpa's eyes did. We caught sight of a couple of rabbits on the edge of the garden, playfully pursuing one another. Our thoughts were suspended for a few moments as we took in the scampering bunnies. Taking turns, one nibbled as the other kept an eye out for danger.

"What made you reach that conclusion, Kiddo?" Grandpa whispered.

"I fell asleep, exhausted, but just not...satisfied. Something was missing and still is missing, Grandpa. I can't put my finger on it." I whispered in return as I leaned over and snuggled against his shoulder. It felt nice to cuddle against him. I hadn't done that in a long time.

He reached out his arm, wrapping it around my shoulders for a quick hug. We rocked that way for a while. His arm around my neck, his hand dangling alongside my arm, while my head rested upon his shoulder. All was right with the world as the sun glimmered over the garden, just about its setting time.

"Any idea what's missing, sugar?" he asked as he leaned his head against mine and sighed. The bunnies had raced down a row of lettuce and scampered back into view again. Sitting up on hind legs, they surveyed the yard, looking for danger. Silly rabbits! They were in Grandpa's yard. I believed everyone was safe here, even bunnies, birds, bees, and naked me. After all, I'd spent over an hour cavorting and fornicating with cucumbers and crookneck squash in the same garden.

Nothing terrible happened to me!

"I think...what's missing is the...sex. You know?" I whispered alongside his ear. "Where the boy bunny meets the girl bunny, they do more than just kiss...Just like those two bunnies by the lettuce," I pointed out to him as the buck attempted to mount the doe.

"That's a natural part of the procreational process, Kiddo," Grampy remarked as he whispered so as not to disturb the bunnies. I was shocked to see it happening right in front of us! I guess animals were just like people, doing it in their bedrooms away from prying eyes. It was over in under thirty seconds!

"Damn, that was quick, Grampy!" I uttered in great bewilderment. "I thought sex was supposed to be expressive and passionate, yet that didn't look..."

"Rabbits don't have pleasure in mind, darling, just procreation. Get on, get in, get out! That's what rabbits are all about--procreation."

"Then, I don't want any procreation, either! Might be better off in the garden on my knees with a pile of crookneck vegetables; at least that feels good, Grandpa." I just determined and announced that firmly. I knew I enjoyed my garden cucumber sex far longer than a thirty-second stabbing than that buck rabbit did, with his short cock in his doe-friend's cunt!

Squeezing my arm, Grandpa grinned, then chuckled, "No, you don't. People need more, as you said earlier, 'more than a vegetable garden for sex.'"

He smirked at my response, saying, "Sounds like you are ready to move on; should be looking for a boyfriend, then. You got to find one and go through those adjustments."

"What adjustments?"

"Well, for starters, finding out if he likes you, you like him, and he will respect you. Not just hump, you like that rabbit out there and look for another doe to enjoy next. Those kinds of starters."

"Sounds too complicated." I mused now, a bit perplexed at the turn of events and that short duration session.

"Takes time, sugar."

"Grampy, Suppose I already have someone in mind, someone I know, well?"

He asked, with a wry smile, "I suppose you could skip a step or two then. Someone from school I should check out for you?"

I touched Grampy's hand, rubbing the back of his veiny arm, and drew it down to rest upon my breast.

"Maybe, I could skip the boyfriend first, Grandpa. Find someone I already trust to share that first experience with, you know? Someone I trust, feel comfortable with, and who respects me, as you said. I could try him out as a replacement for the vegetables, right, probably Grandpa?" I asked as I nuzzled into his neck.

I felt a soft, gentle movement of his hand grazing my nipple beneath the Lolita dress. It was nice, far nicer than my hand touching myself when my eyes are closed, pretending it's someone else's fingers. Those experienced fingers made nice, slow circles around the outer ridges of my hardening nipples, just ever so lightly. It caused my breath to deepen and hitch as an expert stroke across the top of the nipple with his fingernail sent a wave of pleasure radiating through my body--like the shock of an ice cube I had applied to my puss once.

"Hum, nice," I crooned as his fingertip created a light ripple of pleasure that buzzed across my breast and made a beeline for my cunty.

My throat seemed to go dry at the same time my eyes closed. The dry throat and eye closures seem to heighten the sensations I discovered long ago. I gasped. Guess the spirits in the garden knew that, too; they begged me to close my eyes again and enjoy the self-pleasuring of those vegetables. I leaned closer to Grandpa, making it easier for him to find more of me to explore. It was an unconscious movement, but I found my idle hand tracing over a lump in Grandpa's lap. I felt the heat radiating from it right through Grampy's jeans too.

"Grandpa, you know I've never been out with someone...who wasn't a vegetable, right?" I giggled as he completed a circle around my aureole. "Your fingers feel like the wind spirits." I tried to ask casually, "Grandpa, guess what I have on under my...dress?" but the tiny flick of his fingernail raking across my nipple sparked another light gasp from my lips as I finished the question.

"Probably, knowing you, you're wearing the same thing you wore in the garden...white panties!" he murmured into my hair.

His voice was a bit breathy, winded, and sounded a little like mine now, just more profound. His fingertips worked like pincers tugging at my hardened nipples, creating a swift jerking response as my legs clamped together. My mouth popped open for a moment as I breathed deeply. Time stopped for an instant.

"You are psychic, Grandpa!" I moaned, delayed by the rush of pleasure mounting in my slit.

"Psychics always confirm their visions, Kiddo. You okay with that?"

Grandpa's other hand came to rest on my thigh. As I whimpered, I opened my legs in response, "I was hoping you would, Grampy."

At that, his fingertips glided up and down, higher up my inner thighs with each slow movement. The feel of his fingers set off a tingling sensation. My legs had a mind of their own, opening as those digits targeted my loin. His fingers reached and touched my camel toe. As it did, I felt my hips sliding forward in Grammie's rocker, like a drawbridge lowering and widening, waiting to be crossed. That firm hand eased into the elastic band and slid my panties down to my ankles in one fluid movement. I wiggled them off my feet onto the porch. The air felt as fresh as in the garden yesterday. I was already so wet; his middle digit slipped in without effort, then another. Still, the newness of it being someone's fingers, other than my own, was building a novel sensation in my cunt. I felt my vaginal lips clutching at those fingers. Trying to cling to them as he rocked in and out of my viscous cunty.

"Lots better than a vegetable, Grampy, lots and lots better!" I groaned softly as my head leaned back and let the moment's emotions wash over me like waves from the beach.

Then the fingers disappeared! I felt shocked; I wanted more, not less; I was about to protest! But then those hands grasped the hem of the sundress and eased it up. My butt lifted automatically, knowing what to do and when to do it, as he scooted the dress up over my hips, breasts, and head; until I was naked. Naked in Grammie's rocker and wanting Grandpa's lips buried where the cukes and crookneck squash had been rampantly pillaging my sex in the garden. The touch of his tongue electrified my body. I jerked from head to toe at that first jolt and several more times in rapid succession as his tongue lapped at my clit.

"Fuck, Grandpa! Why didn't you tell me this was so fucking much better than a cucumber?" I gasped for breath when this realization hit me like a lightning bolt. Holding each breath until I had to breathe again, I gasped as each lick or stab of his tongue found a different, more pleasurable spot to taste.

"If I had told you earlier, you wouldn't have harvested all my vegetables!" he answered playfully, planting another broad lick from the bottom of my slit to the hood of my clit and probing beneath it for its hidden treasure; until it began to peek out.

Not so shy now; my clit made a lovely appearance. It ached to be touched. He slowed his quick, initial onslaught. I was settling in for a slow, sensual measure of cunnilingus and gentle, playful tweaking of a nipple now and again. Despite the initial surge of lust, my body settled in, taking in the wonder of his exploring tongue. It slowly built into a warm, tingling sensation, rapidly spreading up my chest and inflamed my body to the tips of my ears as he tweaked my nipples. Flushed and hot pink, my body glistened with beads of light perspiration forming in the heat of the evening. That tongue just kept wiggling, like a bunny's nose, against my clit.

The first wave of pleasure tremored through my body; longer, I think, lasting longer than the rabbits. No matter if it didn't! It felt damn good to cum under his tongue and his hands. I knew Grandpa wasn't going to be going out in search of another doe right after he finished. My plans were for a milestone moment tonight. I had toyed with the idea of taking my Grandpa's 'cucumber' while laying out in the garden, but he convinced me that my first time should be on a soft bed as he enjoyed his garden salad. He said he didn't want to get me scratched up wrestling around in the vines.

"Might leave some tell-tale marks that would make Mom suspicious," he said, mumbling the words into my depths as he continued arousing my body for another crescendo of pleasure.

My grandfather was genuinely knowledgeable and generous! After the second orgasm, I was weak from exertion and stimulation. He rose off his knees, offering me his hand, and drew me up out of Grammie's rocker. Smiling and breathing heavily, I leaned against him. He gave me a sweet wet kiss on the lips. I could taste myself on those soft furry lips as they made contact through his beard. Then, holding me in his arms, we walked through the screen doorway and into the kitchen. On the way to the bedroom, he grabbed a cucumber and a crookneck squash off of the counter with a gleam in his eye. While I smiled and latched onto the bulging 'cuke' in his pants, knowing I had found what I had been missing in the garden...real sex. You know?"

____________________

Author's Note

My paternal grandfather proved to be the wisest, kindest, and most generous person I know! When I was a child, my mom, and my dad, had said so! I found it to be true then, just like they told me! I reveled in the truth of it that summer of my eighteenth birthday. The fact consumed me, down into the palpitating depths of my growing love for him. That summer, my Grandpa taught me about vegetables, how to use them, and much more.

By the summer's end, he had taught me everything I know today about self-pleasuring and pleasing men. By the fall, I knew everything I needed to know about vegetable gardens and being successful in college and life. Later in college, I pursued pleasuring women in various numbers and manners that included vegetables in season, much to their delight! I still do some grandfathers, too; they are such a delight. Their cukes...are even better than those from the garden!

That's why, even to this day, I have a large garden area in my unique gerontophilic-love nursing home. My patients make frequent trips out there to attend to the vegetables. Some crookneck squash even make it to the kitchen every once in a while. The rest end up in their rooms and then out to the recycle bin.

____________________

Thank you for reading my submission to Literotica. I hope you found it entertaining. Please, rate and favor my story if it holds your interest. If you have a few moments, kindly make a comment on this work for me. I use constructive comments to improve my writing! Certainly, kenjisato's keen eye made improvements in my writing. I appreciate his time and effort in making this a good read for all of you.

I also have several other works published here on Lit. Some with humor, some with a detective-style storyline, a couple of incest themes like this one, one laced with dry humor on a touchy subject of divorce, a two-part science fiction theme, and others drawing from my former life experiences as a soldier, long, long ago. Hopefully, my writing style will entice you to check those out, rate them, and perhaps follow me. Thanks again.

Dmallord