Grandma Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But what about Brenda?" Pam asked.

"She's in bed, asleep," Sue assured her, lowering her face to her daughter's pussy once again. "And why don't you put that cock where it will do some good?" she said a few seconds later, looking over at John and wriggling her ass before returning to eating Pam's pussy.

"Never a dull moment with you, Sue," John said with a laugh as he knelt behind her and fed his cock into her pussy.

"I think that you should consider having a talk with Brenda," Sue suggested after sucking John off when he announced that he was ready to cum.

"What would you have us tell her?" Pam asked as they snuggled together.

"The truth, just like I did with you," Sue replied. "You were just 18 when we had our talk. Brenda's 19 now and questioning the rightness of her burgeoning sexual explorations and appetites."

"It's a totally different situation," Pam said defensively. "Brenda has two parents; I only had you."

"That's bullshit and you know it," Sue said. "The questions remain the same."

"How can I do that?" Pam asked. "What would she think of me, of us?"

"What did you think of me when we had our talk?" Sue asked.

"I-I had mixed feelings," Pam admitted.

"Are you ashamed of who you are, how you live your lives?" Sue asked.

"No," Pam replied firmly. "Never."

"Then what are you worried about?" Sue asked. "I find her remarkably open. She's an incredibly sweet girl, very passionate. A true Howard. You might be surprised at how she'd react and I think that it would do her a world of good, if only to assure her that there's nothing wrong with what she's feeling, with the desires and urges that she's having and exploring. It would be shameful if she ever had any feelings of guilt because it was never explained to her that it's okay."

"Aren't you doing that?" Pam asked defensively.

"Yes, I am, to a degree," Sue replied, "but that will never have the same impact that it would if it were coming from you. You're her parents. She loves you and looks up to you, looks to you for inspiration and guidance. Why do you think that she's studying nursing? I'm just her kooky grandmother. She's grown up thinking that there's something not quite right with me. She expects me to encourage her. That's what grandmothers are for."

"And how do you suggest I do that, Sue?" Pam asked, her voice tinged with exasperation. "Let her walk in and find me on the sofa with the mailman fucking me the way I did with you?"

"It worked, didn't it?" Sue asked, smiling. "You didn't freak out, you didn't panic, you didn't run from it. You stood there and watched. When he finished and left, we had our talk."

"Well, it wasn't like I was a virgin or didn't know that you had a life," Pam said.

"And Brenda's not a virgin and I'm sure that she knows that you have a life, just not what kind of a life," Sue said. "What's it been like with her away at school?"

"Well, we miss her, of course," Pam replied.

"That's not what I'm asking and you know it," Sue laughed. "How many times a week are you fucking other people?"

"Must you be so crude about it?" Pam asked as John laughed.

"There are a couple, three days a week when we don't would be the best way to put it," John said. "It's been great, to be honest."

"Don't you think that it would be better for everyone if you talked to her, explained things to her?" Sue asked. "Then you could continue to live the life that you enjoy without hiding it, like you're ashamed or something."

"What if she's disgusted by what she learns, hates us for it?" Pam asked.

"That's life," Sue replied calmly. "At least it will be out in the open. She can learn, adjust, change. Or are you afraid that she'll react the same way you did?" she asked.

"What if she does?" Pam asked softly. "Then what would we do?"

"The same thing that I did, welcome her with open arms," Sue replied. "If you could turn back the clock and undo what happened with us, would you?"

"You know I wouldn't," Pam replied. "I wouldn't have met John if it weren't for you and there'd be no Brenda."

"Is that the only reason?" Sue asked.

"No," Pam replied quietly. "I've always loved sharing a sex life with you the way we have. I've never felt closer to anyone in my whole life, not even John."

"Wouldn't you want that same relationship with your own daughter?" Sue asked. "How about you, John?" she asked when Pam didn't reply. "You've been remarkably quiet about the whole thing."

"You know me well enough to know that I'd have no problem with it either way," John replied. "The only thing I'm interested in is that everyone is happy."

"And if Brenda didn't like what she learned, had a negative opinion of you as a result?" Sue asked.

"Then so be it," John replied with a sigh. "I'd rather her know me for who I am than imagine me as someone I'm not. I've never felt any shame about anything about how we live and I'm not about to start now."

"I can't just say to her that I want to talk and tell her everything," Pam said. "I just don't have the courage to do that."

"Then set it up so that you have no choice but to have a conversation, just like I did with you," Sue said. "You don't imagine that that happened by chance, do you, catching me with the mailman when I knew that was when you'd be getting home from school? I had the same fears that you're having right now, but I also knew that I wanted an honest relationship with you. And look what it got me," she said, smiling and reaching down to slide her fingers into Pam's pussy, then turning and replacing her fingers with her tongue, smiling when she felt Pam pull her over on top of her and fasten her mouth to her pussy.

"You want to come to the beach with us?" Brenda asked at breakfast a couple of days later. "It's Sunday and you both have the day off."

"That sounds great, but Henry and Rose are coming over," John replied, referring to one of his law firm partners and his wife. "We'll see you when you get home."

"You'd think that they'd want to spend their only day off together with us," Brenda sighed as they drove to the beach.

"We'll just have to console ourselves with Paul and George," Sue said, a big smile on her face.

"At least there's that," Brenda agreed, smiling broadly.

The day after meeting Paul and George at the Square Grouper and sucking their cocks under the table, they hadn't been surprised to see them waiting for them when they got to the beach, big smiles on their faces.

"You sort of disappeared last night," Paul had said as they laid out their towels next to theirs. "We were hoping to have some more fun."

"We ended up going somewhere else," Brenda had said as she pulled her T-shirt off to reveal her naked breasts, then her shorts, leaving her in her G-string as she lay back on the towel.

"Would you like us to put sunscreen on you?" George had asked.

"I was hoping that you'd offer," Sue had replied as she lay back on her towel, spreading her legs apart and arranging the tiny piece of material that covered her pussy so that it was between her lips, only covering her big clit. "What kind of fun did you imagine that we might have?" she asked as Paul began spreading the sunscreen on her legs and George on Brenda's.

"Your mouth felt so good, I was sort of wondering what your other lips would feel like wrapped around my cock," he had replied, using the fingers of both hands to massage the outer lips of her pussy.

"If only we had known," Sue had said, pushing up onto her elbows to look down at him playing with her pussy. "Why don't you find out now?"

"Really?!" Paul had asked, his eyes wide. "Right here?"

"I don't see why not?" Sue had replied, looking around and seeing that the nearest people were at least 50' away. "Just leave your suit on and make it look like you're putting sunscreen on me," she had said, laying back and reaching down to pull the tiny material of her G-string to the side and out of the way, totally exposing her pussy, her big fat clit bulging out.

Brenda and George had looked over and watched as Paul fished his cock out the leg of his suit and moved up into position as Sue drew her feet up until they were flat on the towel, leaning up on her elbows to watch as Paul slid his cock into her.

"This is the way to have sunscreen applied," she had sighed, laying back as Paul began rocking his hips back and forth as he fucked her, spreading sunscreen onto her stomach, then up onto her breasts, massaging and kneading them as he continued to fuck her.

"That looks like fun," Brenda had said, reaching down and exposing her pussy, smiling at the astonished look on George's face as she brought her feet up wide apart, opening herself to him, sighing with pleasure when she felt his cock push into her pussy.

After that, each time Paul and George had helped them with the sunscreen application, they would fuck them, filling them with cum each time which they would clean when they'd go for a swim.

"God, I just want to fuck," Brenda groused to Sue as they finally arrived back at the house after their morning on the beach, during which time they had both been fucked twice by Paul and George. "The more I fuck, the more I want to fuck."

"Why don't we have some lunch, then see about doing something about that?" Sue suggested with a laugh as they entered the house.

"Oh, that must be Mom and Dad with Harry and Rose," Brenda said when they heard voices coming from the living room.

"Let's say hello," Sue suggested, leading the way.

Brenda had taken two steps into the living room when she froze, her mouth dropping open and her eyes popping at the scene in front of her, her mother and Rose sitting shoulder to shoulder on the sofa, naked, their feet up on the edge and wide apart, with her father's cock sticking out of Rose's pussy and Harry's out of her mother's, who had one hand between her legs, two fingers on her big clit.

She felt Sue's hand slipping into hers at the same moment her mother saw her, her eyes widening.

"I'm going to cum," Harry said, pulling his cock from her pussy, which Brenda could clearly see gaping open before raising her eyes to see her mother leaning forward, her tongue extending beneath Harry's glistening cock as a stream of cum erupted from it, spraying onto her tongue and into her mouth before she closed her lips around it, leaning forward until it disappeared into her mouth, not a particularly long cock, but very fat. Brenda could see her mother's throat bob each time she swallowed as she sucked Harry off, never breaking eye contact with her.

Her father's back being towards her, he hadn't yet realized that Brenda was there as he pulled his cock from Rose's pussy and leaned forward to stick it into her mouth, her hands reaching around to grip his ass cheeks as he came. One thing burned into her memory was the sight of her father's cock, big, long, and thick. She could see Rose's cheeks hollowing as she sucked on him, only taking half of it into her mouth.

"B-Brenda," Pam finally gasped when she had finished sucking Harry off, using a finger to wipe some cum from the corner of her mouth into it. "The time...we weren't expecting you," she said lamely.

"Uh-oh," Harry said when he turned and saw Sue and Brenda, his cock sagging in front of him.

"I can imagine not," Brenda said, surprised by how calm she sounded, unable to tear her eyes from her mother's spread pussy, her eyes widening when she saw the twin of Sue's tattoo in the same place just above her mother's pussy when she withdrew her hand from it.

"Maybe we should go, let you talk," Rose suggested, getting to her feet, her smaller breasts topped with hard, dark nipples, the dark-tinged inner lips of her pussy just protruding from between her fat outer lips beneath a hint of her clit.

"It doesn't matter," Brenda said calmly, no expression on her face. "You don't have to go. We're the ones interrupting you."

"I don't think so," Rose said, smiling as she reached for her clothes. "Maybe another time, okay?" she asked as she quickly dressed, Harry right behind her. "You're really looking more beautiful than ever," she said to her on her way out, stopping for a moment to get on her tip-toes to kiss her on the cheek. "Don't judge," she said, and Brenda couldn't help thinking that the last place those lips had been was wrapped around her father's cock.

Brenda thought she had seen everything as Harry and Rose left, seeing themselves out, but she actually gasped out loud when Sue stepped forward and knelt down in front of her mother, then bent over and began to eat her pussy. She was aware of her father moving to sit next to her mother and her mother's hand resting on Sue's head as she ate her.

"We need to talk," Pam said gently, gasping as an orgasm rippled through her body from Sue's talented tongue between her legs. "Mom," she said, ruffling her hair, "not now, okay? Why don't you have a seat?" she suggested, lifting her chin towards the big, comfortable chair facing the sofa as Sue got up off of her knees and sat on the other side of her.

"You don't have to explain anything," Brenda said. "It's none of my business."

"Of course it is," Pam replied, smiling. "Tell me, what are you thinking right now?"

"That I never in a million years imagined that I'd ever see anything like that in my life," Brenda replied automatically.

"Are you upset, angry, confused?" Pam asked.

"No, just shocked," Brenda replied, shaking her head. "It's just so outside of any possibilities that I'd imagine for you, based on how I've always thought of you."

"Is that good or bad?" Pam asked, noticing that Brenda's eyes kept flicking down to her pussy, which was still fully displayed, her feet still up on the edge of the sofa and well apart.

"It...it just is," Brenda replied.

"You keep looking at me," Pam said, lowering her eyes so that Brenda would understand. "Have you never seen another woman before?"

"Yes," Brenda replied, flushing.

"Then..." Pam asked.

"That's where I came into the world," Brenda replied softly, taking a deliberately long look at her mother's pussy.

"That's true," Pam said, smiling as she trailed a couple of fingers down through her pussy, spreading her inner lips apart. "Is that all?" she asked.

"You...you look just like me, like Sue," she replied.

"You've seen Sue like this?" Pam asked.

"Yes," Brenda replied, flushing even more.

"Well, first of all, and I'm sure that it's obvious to you, your father and I enjoy sex with other people and have since the day we met," Pam said. "In fact, that's how we met."

"Really!?" Brenda asked, her eyes widening in surprise, showing the first real expression on her face since she had entered the room.

"Really," Pam replied, smiling. "Would you like to hear the story?"

"Yes," Brenda replied.

"I had just turned 18 a few months before I happened to walk in on Sue. She was on the sofa and the mailman was fucking her. I did just like you, just stood there watching. I was behind him, so he didn't realize that I was there, but Sue saw me and just kept doing whatever they were doing," Pam explained. "When he finished and pulled back, I saw her pussy for the first time, red, swollen, with cum running out of it. Then he saw me and sort of freaked out, dressed quickly and left. That was when Sue explained to me that she knew that I was starting to experiment with sex and that she didn't feel any further need to shield or hide from me her sex life. She told me that she wanted me to understand that sex was always okay as long as everyone involved agreed to whatever was happening. It was that simple."

"After that, I'd walk in on her every day when I'd get home from my classes and find her fucking someone, or several someones, sometimes even women, which I that was very sexy," Pam continued. "I'd always just sit down quietly and watch. I thought that it was beautiful to see, especially when the men were black, which was more often than not."

"Sue would always talk with me afterwards, encouraging me to ask questions, always making it a point to let me realize that it was all okay, that it was all good," Pam continued. "Then one day she told me that I was more than welcome to join in if I ever felt the urge. Well, I was pretty shocked, to say the least. It was one thing to watch my mother having sex with all of these different people, but it was quite another to contemplate doing it with her. I mean, they weren't doing anything that I hadn't tried or done. I had experimented with girls as well as boys and liked them both, so that wasn't an issue. It was just the idea of joining my own mother in sex...the whole incest taboo is pretty ingrained in our society, so that was part of my thinking."

"Then one day I came home and Raul was fucking her," Pam continued. "I had seen Raul several times. He was just gorgeous, tall, muscles, big cock, and black. My mouth used to water when I'd watch him and my pussy would get just sopping wet. This one day, instead of sitting in the chair I usually sat in to watch, I knelt on the floor in front of the sofa next to them and watched from close up. At one point Raul pulled his cock from Sue's pussy and turned and pointed it at me. It looked so huge, bigger than any cock I had personally experienced. It was glistening with Sue's juices. The next thing I knew, I was sucking on it. The thing I remember the most was the taste of Sue all over him. It was almost the same as the taste of a cock when I'd suck it after it had been in me, which I loved doing. He let me suck him for a minute, then he started fucking Sue again, then he'd let me suck him some more. This happened several times. Then one time when I was sucking on him, he just came in my mouth, no warning or anything, though I should have realized it. I sucked on him and gulped down his cum until there was no more."

"I started doing that more, watching from close up, asking them to let me suck their cocks," Pam continued. "One day one of the men had cum in Sue. When he pulled his cock from her pussy, I just leaned over and started eating her. After that, I always ate her after someone fucked her. It created a special bond between us. We slept in the same bed and always ate each other before going to sleep."

"One day Sue had two men, both of them black," Pam continued. "I had never been with a black man yet. I had been thinking of joining in more for a while, not just sucking the guys, but hadn't had the nerve to take that step. Before I moved over to watch, I undressed. I had never done that before. For the first time, one of the men fucked me while the other was fucking Sue. Then they traded places. After that, I always joined in, no matter who it was or how many people."

"I sort of went crazy with all of it," Pam said with a sigh, one hand drifting down between her spread thighs to gently rub her big clit. "I couldn't stop thinking about sex. I was fucking two, three, sometimes half a dozen different men every day, most of them black, and I just loved it. I knew what that made me, but I didn't care. Sue was constantly talking to me, emphasizing that there was nothing wrong with what we were doing, what I was doing, no matter what society's conventions were, that we were enjoying ourselves and hurting nobody."

"Then one day I came home and this really young guy was fucking Sue," Pam continued, smiling. "That had been happening more and more. I suppose word had spread. He was so cute and he had the biggest cock I'd ever seen on a white guy, nice and thick. He let me suck him off when he was ready to cum, then he fucked me while I ate Sue's pussy. I was pretty surprised when he just came in me without a warning. When I looked back at him as he was cumming, he just smiled and told me that he wanted an excuse to eat my pussy."

"I almost died when he did," Pam sighed. "No guy had ever done that. No guy had ever even kissed me after I had sucked his cock. But this guy, he ate my pussy like there was no other pussy in the universe. I never came so hard or so much. He started showing up every day after that. I'd get home from my classes and he'd be there."

1...345678