Grandma Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll remember that," Brenda said.

"Well, that was certainly different," Sue laughed as they walked away, arm in arm.

"I love pussy, especially yours, Sue, but I was really dying for a mouthful of cock," Brenda said. "Am I terrible?"

"Not in my book," Sue replied. "You've done that before, in such a public setting?"

"God, no," Brenda laughed. "I got the courage to do it from you. You've done that before, publicly?"

"More times than I can count," Sue replied. "I love the thrill of perhaps being seen."

"Have you ever been caught?" Brenda asked.

"Many times," Sue laughed. "That's always exciting."

"Oh, excuse me," a tall, muscular black man in a muscle-man T-shirt said when they crashed into each other, reaching for Sue who had stumbled from the force of the collision. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, fine," Sue replied as she composed herself. "I guess I was a bit clumsy."

"I think it was us being clumsy and not watching where we were going," the man said, Brenda noticing another black man on his other side. "There's a lot to see here," he said, smiling at her, his eyes fastened on her breasts poking out against her torn-off T-shirt, her large nipples hard and jutting out. "You come here often?" he asked.

"No," Brenda replied. "We heard about the live music and decided to check it out."

"You like this kind of a scene?" the other man asked, looking at Sue.

"I like seeing all of the people, but I could do without the noise," Sue replied, practically shouting to make herself heard.

"I'm Andrew, this is Jake," the first man introduced.

"I'm Sue and this is Brenda," Sue replied, smiling up at him.

"I like your taste in jewelry," Andrew said, reaching out and taking the spade pendant in his hand. "You can tell a lot about a person by how they dress."

"That's true," Sue agreed, smiling. "What have you deduced about us?"

"That you'd prefer to have a quiet drink overlooking the ocean," Andrew replied.

"That would be a welcome relief," Sue said. "Do you have somewhere in mind?"

"We're staying at the Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa just down the road," Andrew replied. "It's right on the ocean. Would I be out of line if I invited the two of you to join us there for a drink?"

"That sounds lovely," Sue replied. "Brenda?" she asked.

"That's okay with me," Brenda replied, feeling butterflies in her stomach.

"I like tall women," Jake said, taking Brenda's arm.

"I like tall men," Brenda said, smiling up at him, "especially ones with muscles."

They exited Square Grouper and Andrew and Jake walked them to the jeep, Jake smiling broadly when Brenda climbed in, unable to avoid giving him a full view of her naked pussy.

"I like long legs, too," he said as she flushed.

"It's only a mile down the road," Andrew said as he gave Sue a hand up into the jeep, her tube dress hiking up several inches as she got seated.

"We'll see you there," Sue said, smiling and making no effort to pull the bottom of her dress down.

"Is this really how it works?" Brenda asked as they slowly exited the parking lot.

"How what works?" Sue asked.

"Getting picked up by strangers in a bar?" Brenda replied.

"Haven't you ever been picked up before, Brenda?" Sue asked with some amazement in her voice.

"Not really," Brenda replied. "It's always been more being introduced to a friend of a friend kind of thing, never just totally random like that."

"I quite enjoy that randomness," Sue said, a broad smile on her face. "They're gorgeous, too."

"They certainly are," Brenda agreed.

"Just remember, no is always no, for whatever reason and at whatever moment," Sue said after a long pause. "You never have to fear losing control of a situation that suddenly feels uncomfortable as long as you know that no means no."

"Thanks, Sue, that really helps," Brenda sighed.

"What are you more nervous about, the randomness or the fact that they're black?" Sue asked.

"Definitely the randomness," Brenda replied. "The fact that they're black is sort of exciting to me."

"It most certainly is," Sue said as they turned in to the Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa and found a parking place in the lot.

They sat there, Brenda collecting herself for a moment before exiting the jeep, just as a bright-yellow Lamborghini Aventador pulled into the lot and parked diagonally across two spots right next to them, the front doors swinging up and back, followed by Andrew and Jake exiting it.

"Wow, nice car!" Brenda said, her eyes large.

"It's a rental and our company pays for it," Andrew explained with a laugh.

"What do you do?" Brenda asked.

"We're trouble-shooters for an international logistics firm," Andrew replied.

"Nice job," Brenda said admiringly as they headed into the resort, going through to the Sandbar bar and restaurant by the swimming pool overlooking the beach and ocean.

"Shall we sit at a table?" Andrew asked.

"I prefer the bar, if you don't mind," Sue said. "I love watching bartenders at their craft."

"The bar it is, then," Andrew said, offering Sue a hand up onto the plush barstool, smiling when her tube dress rode halfway up her ass, bunched up in front at the crease of her thighs, though she kept her knees firmly pressed together.

"Maybe not the best choice," Brenda said to Jake as he offered her a hand onto the stool, unable to avoid giving him a full look at her naked pussy.

"Definitely the best choice," Jake said, overtly staring at her spread thighs.

"They make great margaritas here," Andrew announced.

"Lovely," Sue said.

"Maybe something to munch on, too?" he suggested.

"Please," Sue said, smiling as he ordered four margaritas, crab cakes, shrimp cocktail, and shrimp flatbread, which he declared one of the favorite foods he had discovered.

"I must say," Andrew said when he turned from ordering, "that I find you a most unusual duo."

"Is that good or bad?" Sue asked.

"Good, but I like unusual," Andrew replied, "but it also arouses my curiosity."

"Sue's my grandmother," Brenda said, smiling.

"Well, I'll be damned," Andrew said slowly, his eyes widening. "Very cool."

"She's also my best friend," Brenda said.

"I love it," Andrew said.

Their drinks and snacks arrived as Brenda explained how she was spending the summer at home from college and that Sue was also visiting, that they had been spending time together at the beach and getting to know each other better, that this was the first time that they had gone out like this.

"I'd say that you were very lucky to have such an interesting grandmother," Jake said, caressing Brenda's thigh.

"Very," Brenda agreed, letting her legs part slightly as his hand slid high up onto her inner thigh. "I learn so much from her."

"And are you her protector?" Andrew asked, smiling.

"I haven't noticed that she needs one," Sue replied, turning her stool to face Brenda and letting her knees spread apart slightly, something that Jake noticed. "She seems to handle herself quite well."

"I'd say that she draws strength from you," Jake said, his fingers now brushing Brenda's long inner lips, causing her to shudder, Sue smiling when she noticed.

"Are you cold?" Andrew asked, not missing a thing. "We could go inside. The view from our suite is quite spectacular."

"That might be nice," Brenda replied, her nostrils flaring when she felt the tip of Jake's finger rimming her hole as it slipped between her long, wet inner lips.

"Nice, the penthouse suite," Brenda said when they exited the elevator on the top floor and entered the spacious, 2-bedroom suite overlooking the beach and ocean.

"Our company treats us very well," Andrew said, leading them out to the balcony.

"Oh, so many stars!" Brenda exclaimed as she leaned on the balcony railing next to Sue.

"It's a new moon tonight," Jake explained, "the opposite of a full moon," he said as he stood behind her, reaching down beneath her miniskirt to caress her naked ass, his fingers sliding into the crack of her ass, a fingertip gently probing her rosebud. "Do you like it?" he asked, pressing his finger into her ass.

"Mmm, yes," Brenda replied, pressing her ass back against his penetrating finger.

"It seems to be inspiring," Sue said, Brenda looking over at her and smiling when she saw that her tube dress was bunched up at her waist, pulled down and up at the same time, one of Andrew's hands on her breasts, the other down between her spread legs.

Turning to face Jake, Brenda saw that Sue's hand was wrapped around Andrew's big black cock, jacking it. Pulling her T-shirt off over her head as Jake knelt in front of her, she cupped her own breasts, pinching her rock-hard nipples as he lifted her leg and placed it over his shoulder, leaning forward to glue his mouth to her dripping pussy.

One hand on Jake's head, holding his face to her pussy, Brenda looked over to see Sue turning around and sinking to her knees, her hand seeming tiny as it wrapped around the thick black shaft of Andrew's cock as she leaned forward, her tongue extended beneath it as she let it slide into her mouth, not stopping until her nose was pressed up against his stomach, his cock visible throbbing in her throat.

"Holy shit!" Andrew gasped when he felt his cock slide into Sue's throat.

"I could eat you forever," Jake said, looking up at Brenda as he licked his lips, "but I want to fuck you."

"Okay," Brenda said, trembling with excitement as Jake stood up, lowering her leg to the ground as he removed his jeans, his cock not quite as big as Andrew's, but equally black.

Pulling the zipper down on her miniskirt, Brenda let it slide to the ground, leaving her naked in front of him, she reached for his cock, wrapping her hand around it, feeling it throbbing, soft, yet hard as a rock as she jacked him, her other hand between her legs, rubbing her big clit.

Jake reached for her leg, lifting it and sliding his arm beneath and reaching for the railing, holding onto it and letting his arm support her leg, her pussy spreading open as she continued to stroke her big clit. Stepping forward until his cock touched her, Jake replaced Brenda's hand on his cock with his own, leaning forward to rub the head of it up and down in her pussy which she was using two fingers to hold open for him, licking her lips as she looked down to watch as he finally pressed his cock into her, gasping as she watched it disappear, filling her pussy.

"God, that feels so good," Brenda moaned as Jake began to fuck her, watching his black cock sliding in and out of her pussy, quickly picking up a sheen from her juices.

Next to her, Sue stood up and turned around, bending over, her hands on the railing and her feet wide apart, wriggling her ass at Andrew who wasted no time in filling her pussy from behind.

"Jesus, what a pussy," Jake gasped as he continued to fuck Brenda.

"This one's like a hydraulic milking machine," Andrew said, laughing. "God damn, what a fucking pussy."

"I-I'm going to cum," Jake gasped after several minutes, panting for breath.

"Not in me, in my mouth," Brenda said, one hand furiously rubbing her big clit while he fucked her.

Suddenly pulling his cock from her pussy, Jake released his grip on the railing and allowed Brenda to lower her leg, dropping to her knees and leaning forward to take his glistening cock into her mouth, moaning when she tasted herself on it, one hand cupping his balls as his cock exploded and cum began blasting her tonsils.

"Jesus!" Jake gasped as Brenda eagerly sucked him off, gulping down his cum as she drained his balls into her mouth.

"Oh, no you don't, not in me," Sue said, pulling away from Andrew and turning around, taking a stream of cum across her face as she leaned forward to capture his spurting cock in her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she siphoned his cock, her throat bobbing as she gulped his cum down, finally leaning forward and taking his entire cock into her mouth and down her throat, milking it of every last drop of cum before finally slowly letting it slip from her mouth, inch by inch, until only the tip of her tongue was stuck in the slit of his cock.

"Maybe we should take this to the bedroom," Andrew suggested as he helped a lip-licking Sue to her feet.

"That would be a lot more comfortable," Sue said, smiling up at him.

Brenda didn't say a word, just followed them into one of the two bedrooms where she quickly found herself on her back with her legs wrapped around Andrew's waist as he pumped his cock in and out of her, while next to her Sue sat astride Jake, fucking him.

"God, you are a great fuck," Andrew said, his ass rising and falling as he fucked her. "Just like your grandmother, only totally different."

"Your cock is so big," Brenda gasped. "Fuck me harder."

"This is as good as it gets," Jake panted as Sue continued to fuck him.

"You want to suck me off when I cum?" Andrew asked Brenda a while later, the sounds and smells of fucking filling the room.

"Yes," Brenda replied, releasing her legs from around his waist as he pulled his cock from her pussy, then crawled up her body to stick it into her open mouth, once again moaning when she tasted herself on him as it began to pulse, thick cum quickly coating her tongue, gulping down a mouthful and milking him for more.

"Oh, yeah, oh, yeah," Andrew said as he continued to dump his load into Brenda's eagerly sucking mouth.

"You cum so much," Brenda gasped when he finally pulled his cock from her mouth.

"You like that?" Andrew asked, squeezing one last drop of cum from his cock onto her extended tongue.

"Yes," Brenda replied, smiling. "I love cum."

Dismounting her face, Brenda saw that Sue was laying on top of Jake in a 69, her ass cheeks spread apart by his hands as he noisily slurped on her swampy pussy while she sucked him off.

"Would you like me to eat your pussy?" Andrew asked, seeing where her eyes were focused.

"Oh, yes, please," Brenda replied, bringing her knees to her chest and hooking her elbows behind them, spreading herself wide open as Andrew knelt in front of her, then bent over and dragged his tongue up through her pussy before gluing his mouth to her and feasting on her juicy quim.

"Well, you two ladies have been a huge surprise," Andrew said when they were all sprawled together on the bed, gasping for breath.

"This is fun," Brenda said, breathing hard.

"Had enough?" Andrew asked.

"Not by a long shot," Sue replied, everyone laughing.

"Me, either," Brenda said.

"Well, as inspiring as the two of you are, I need a few minutes to recover," Andrew said.

"Then we'll just have to amuse ourselves," Sue said, moving to kneel above Brenda's face, then stretching out on top of her, pulling her legs up and apart to spread her pussy open before leaning down and sliding her tongue into her.

"Holy shit!" Jake gasped as he watched them eating each other. "That's one of the hottest things that I've ever seen."

Brenda's face was flaming with embarrassment as she ate Sue's pussy, never having imagined doing it in front of anyone. The first thing that she noticed was that Sue was wetter than she had ever experienced, her juices flowing like a fountain onto her tongue as she slurped on her delicious pussy, her own body spasming as Sue easily tripped her into orgasm after orgasm as she ate her.

"I see that you've recovered," Sue said when she looked up after a few minutes, smiling at Andrew, his big black cock standing out in front of him as he watched her rubbing Brenda's big fat clit, then slide her fingers into her, withdrawing them and sucking on them.

"Watching the two of you would bring a dead man back to life," he said with a laugh.

"Show me," Sue said, rolling off of Brenda onto her hands and knees, looking back over her shoulder at Jake as she wriggled her ass at him.

"Hell yeah," Jake said, burying his cock in her in one hard stroke.

"So good," Sue sighed, lowering her face and chest to the mattress, then reaching back with both hands to grab her ass cheeks and spread them apart as Jake pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. "I want to feel it in my ass," she gasped.

"Wow," Jake laughed, sliding his cock from her pussy and pressing it against her starred rosebud, easily sliding into her.

"Oh, yes," Sue sighed as he began fucking her ass.

"How about you?" Andrew asked Brenda as they watched.

"Yes, me, too," Brenda said, rolling over onto her stomach and reaching back to spread her ass cheeks apart, moaning when she felt his big black cock push into her pussy and pump a few times, then withdraw to press against her ass, groaning when she felt it stretch her as it entered. "So big," she gasped as he began to stroke his cock in and out of her ass. "So good."

"Oh, Sue, this is so wonderful," Brenda said, grasping her hand as they looked at each other.

"It is, isn't it?" Sue replied, smiling as Jake continued to pound her ass.

Brenda had no idea how much time elapsed as Andrew fucked her ass and Jake Sue's before Jake announced that he was going to cum.

"I want to feel it," Sue gasped, smiling at the surprised look on Brenda's face, her eyes widening when she felt his cock pulsing deep in her ass.

"Man, what an incredible fuck you are," Jake panted as he emptied his balls into her ass. "I'd never have thought that a grandmother could fuck like you."

"Such a nice compliment," Sue sighed as she felt his cock slip from her ass.

"I'm going to cum," Andrew announced a minute or so later as he continued to pound Brenda's ass.

"Yes, do it," Brenda gasped, moaning when she felt his cock begin to pulse deep in her ass.

"Incredible," Andrew panted as he filled her ass with cum.

"Oh, my god, that was so good," Brenda panted when she felt his cock slip from her ass.

"You don't mind if we use your shower, do you?" Sue asked, rolling from the bed onto her feet, cum running from her ass and down her legs.

"Of course not," Andrew replied.

"I have never had so much fun in my whole life, Sue," Brenda told her as they showered.

"Good for you," Sue said, smiling. "I'm enjoying myself, too."

"I know that it's terrible, but I just want more," Brenda said, flushing with embarrassment.

"They go out there and tell them and hope that they can get it up again," Sue replied, laughing. "There's no such thing as too much for me. I'll take as much as I can get. You should get as much as you want."

A big smile on her face as they returned to the bedroom, Brenda crawled onto the bed between Andrew's legs and wrapped her hand around his cock, leaning over to run her tongue around the head.

"I want both of you at the same time," she said, crawling further up his body until she was straddling his hips, reaching down beneath herself to guide his cock to her pussy and lower herself onto it. "I've never had two guys at once and I want to do it with you. Will you fuck my ass?" she asked, looking over at Jake, who smiled and got behind her, working his cock into her ass.

"Life is good," Sue sighed, straddling Andrew's head and lowering her pussy onto his outstretched tongue.

They drove home in silence, a serene smile of satisfaction on Brenda's face.

"Thank you," Brenda said to Sue in her bedroom, softly kissing her before going into the connecting bathroom to her own room.

Pushing her tube dress to the floor, Sue checked the bathroom and saw the light beneath the door to Brenda's bedroom go out. Smiling, she turned and left her bedroom, going across the hall to Pam and John's bedroom and crawling into their bed, pushing Pam's legs apart and fastening her mouth onto her pussy as she woke up, reaching down to clutch her head as she ate her.

"Mom! Sue! What are you doing?" Pam gasped, coming fully awake, along with John, who smiled when he saw Sue's head between Pam's thighs.

"What do you think that I'm doing?" Sue asked, looking up and licking her lips. "I've been here almost three days and I haven't said hello properly."

123456...8