Grandma Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The thing I liked the most about him was the way he ate my pussy," Pam continued. "Nobody and nothing could make me cum the way he did when he ate me. I loved it, just loved it. He'd watch the different guys fuck me, then eat me. It didn't matter to him if they'd cum in me or not. He'd also eat Sue after she fucked. We used to talk about him after we went to bed, our official pussy eater. Even if he hadn't had such a big cock, we'd have loved him just for the way he ate us. His stamina was amazing and it seemed like he could always get hard."

"At one point, maybe a month after I started joining in, Sue told me that she was worried about my grades and insisted that when I got home each day, that I first study and do my homework. I hated being in the bedroom, trying to study and hearing Sue having fun in the living room. We never let any of the men into the bedroom. That was our private space, just for us. We always fucked them in the living room on the sofa."

"My pussy eater, as I thought of him, was becoming more to me than just a tongue and a cock," Pam explained. "I was really starting to like him, especially when he started sucking cocks with me. The first time I was totally shocked. I was sucking a cock, a big black one, and he just leaned in and started licking it and sucking it with me. We were kissing like crazy when the guy came and we both sucked him off together. I had done that with Sue many times, but I thought that it was the hottest thing I had ever seen when he did it with me. There's something about seeing a guy with a cock in his mouth that really gets my juices flowing."

"We talked about it and he explained to me that he wasn't gay, but that he liked sucking cocks, pretty much anything to do with sex, but especially the feeling of a cock going off in his mouth, something that I totally related to. There was nothing that I liked more. After that, he and I would often share cocks. I loved sucking a cock with him, both of us fighting for the cum, kissing like crazy. One day he told me that I was his definition of the perfect woman, the other side of his coin, as he put it, and that he wanted to marry me. We had only known each other for a few months, but I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, especially when he told me that he didn't want me to change, that it was okay with him if I wanted to fuck other people, as long as he got to be there, to join in."

"Wow!" Brenda gasped, stunned. "What did you...wait a minute. You don't mean...was that Dad?"

"It was and is," Pam replied, reaching over to wrap her hand around John's rock-hard cock while her other hand reached down to cup Sue's pussy. "Sue agreed to let John move in with us and for the last two years of my classes and his, the three of us lived together. We waited to get married until we graduated. We have had a perfect marriage with you the crowning jewel. We're aware that you're exploring sex and we felt as though it was the right time to tell you the truth about us, that's why we invited Harry and Rose over today, so that you'd catch us in the act and force this conversation to happen. We've been fucking them for years. They knew what we were doing."

"I-I don't know what to say," Brenda said, shaking her head in wonderment.

"We just hope that you're not disappointed in us," Pam said, a slight quaver in her voice.

"No, no, not even a little bit," Brenda hurried to assure her. "It...it's fascinating, beyond imagining. In its own way, it's incredibly romantic."

"We know that you're only home for a few months and we couldn't be happier to have you here, and Sue," Pam said. "But now that you know the truth, we're no longer going to hide our lives from you. Until you went away to college, we could only have this kind of fun at other people's houses. Now we're going to start inviting our friends here. We can keep the doors closed so that you're not offended, but we're going to indulge ourselves as we see fit."

"I'm glad," Brenda said. "Really. You deserve to be happy, to live your lives as you see fit."

"As are you," Pam said, smiling. "And you'll always be welcome to join us whenever you'd like. We're not telling you to, we just want you to be aware that you'd be welcome."

"I-I'd like that," Brenda said, flushing as she slid from her chair to kneel in front of her mother, licking her lips as she stared at her spread pussy, then looked over at her mother's hand wrapped around her father's rock-hard cock, her fingers not quite meeting, so thick was it. "Sue...Sue's been great," she said, looking up at her and smiling. "Eating her, her eating me, fucking guys together, I feel so close to her because we share that."

"I-I didn't realize," Pam said, turning to look at her mother.

"I told you that she was special," Sue said, smiling. "She's a lot like you were at her age."

"I want to feel close to you like that, and Dad," Brenda said, leaning forward and slowly dragging the flat of her tongue up through her mother's spread pussy to fasten her lips on her big, bulging clit and gently suck on it, teasing it with the tip of her tongue, while her hand reached up to wrap around her mother's on her father's cock, her thumb sliding up over the head to slide back and forth on the slit which was slippery with his leaking precum.

"Oh, Brenda," Pam sighed, the hand that had been cupping Sue's pussy moving to gently rest on her daughter's head as she ate her, letting her hand slip from John's cock so that only Brenda was holding him.

"You taste like Sue," Brenda said when she lifted her face from her mother's pussy after a couple of minutes, licking her lips, her eyes glowing with excitement.

"I take that as a compliment," Pam said, smiling down at her daughter.

"And we can...do this now?" Brenda asked, leaning forward and sliding her tongue into her mother.

"Whenever you'd like," Pam replied, sighing as Brenda ate her pussy, her hand still wrapped around her father's cock.

"I really like eating pussy," Brenda said when she lifted her face from her mother's, licking her lips. "It's not as good as sucking cock, but it's really special, especially when it tastes like you, or Sue."

"I can remember your mother saying almost the same thing to me," Sue said, smiling. "As good as it was having all of those men, the best part of my day was always when we'd go to bed and eat each other. It was a wonderful bonding experience and I always thought that your mother's pussy was one of the tastiest I had ever eaten, much like yours, especially after she'd been fucked. Like you, she's a juice machine."

"You're not saying much, Dad," Brenda said, sliding over so that she was kneeling between his legs, reaching out with her other hand to cup his balls. "Do you really like to suck cock?" she asked, leaning over and running the tip of her tongue along the slit of his cock, then into it as she pursed her lips over it and tasted him.

"I do," John replied, smiling.

"Why did you start sucking cock?" Brenda asked, flushing as her tongue darted out again to taste him. "I mean, for me, or Mom, or Sue, it's normal. We're women."

"You're absolutely right," John agreed. "It's less than normal for a man to suck a cock. I wanted to join this frat when I was at school. They were famous for the number of people that had gone on to elite law schools and that was something that I really wanted. I didn't have any family connections or anything, so I was going to have to do it on my own or with any networking I could develop."

"I learned after I applied to join the frat that they had an initiation rite, more of a hazing," John explained, smiling. "In order to join, I would have to suck the cocks of all of the current members, suck them until they came and swallow their cum. I can tell you I had never in my life even contemplated sucking a cock. I love pussy, am obsessed with pussy. In high school, there was only one guy in my class that had a bigger cock than me and he was black. Once I arrived at college and started dating, well, women talk just as much as men, I was getting all the women I could possibly want. I didn't need to think about sex with men."

"But I wanted to get into that frat and I knew that it would be really important for my future, especially if being a member would somehow help me get into one of the elite law schools," John continued. "So, I sucked up my ego and pride, literally and figuratively, and did it."

"How many of them were there?" Brenda asked, teasing the slit of his cock with the tip of her tongue.

"Twenty," John replied, smiling at the look she gave him.

"Wow. That's a lot," Brenda said. "I've never sucked twenty cocks all at once."

"And neither did I," John said, laughing. "It took me two days, sucking a few in the morning, a few more in the afternoon, and a few more in the evening. My jaw was killing me."

"Did you like it?" Brenda asked.

"Not at first, no," John replied, shaking his head at the memory. "The first couple were nothing short of awful. I almost threw up when they came. Then it got easier and easier. By the second day, I was starting to enjoy it, paying attention to how the different cocks felt in my mouth, tasting their cum instead of just gulping it down. By the time I had sucked them all, I was into it. I liked it. Which was good, because once I had been accepted as a member of the frat, I was told of the other frat custom; all frat members had to always agree to suck the cocks of any of the other frat members."

"I would have been a perfect member," Brenda said with a laugh.

"Your mother said the same thing when I told her about it," John laughed.

"How often did you have to do it, suck a cock?" Brenda asked.

"I don't think any of the members sucked less than two or three a day," John replied. "These are college students, most of whom weren't getting laid and were horny."

"How did you feel about that?" Brenda asked, leaning over to softly suck on the head of his cock.

"Oh, I liked it, a lot," John laughed. "I was converted. I loved sucking cock. I think most of the guys were like that. Nobody ever hesitated to suck mine if I asked and the guys that were into big cocks loved sucking mine."

"Do you like sucking big cocks?" Brenda asked.

"Not particularly," John replied, shaking his head. "It still hurts my jaw. And I like being able to go all the way down on a cock and milk it with my throat. I can't do that with big cocks, not like your mother or Sue. I've never seen a cock too big for either of them to throat."

"That's because there's isn't any such thing," Sue laughed.

"It hurts my jaw, too," Brenda said, blushing, then leaning forward to softly suck on the head of her father's cock. "I've never even seen a cock as big as yours," she said, smiling at him. "One of the guys last night was close, but not this big, and his made my jaw hurt. I was so glad that he only wanted me to suck him when he was ready to cum. If I had had to suck him until he came, I don't know if I would have been able to do it."

"I told you, she's special," Sue said, feeling Pam's body next to her react. "It's just a matter of practice, Brenda. The more you suck cocks, and especially bigger cocks, the easier it gets. Then one day it just happens and you've got a really big cock in your throat and you realize that you can do it. After that, you wonder why you ever had any problem to begin with."

"How did you come to be at their house fucking Sue when Mom met you?" Brenda asked. "I mean, Sue's what, twenty years older?"

"It was an open rumor at school that there were these two women, a mother and her daughter, who would fuck anyone," John said, smiling. "I wasn't lacking for who to fuck, but the idea of fucking a mother and her daughter at the same time, that appealed to the perverse in me. A bunch of the guys in the frat had done it and they talked about how great both of them were, good looking, cock crazy, cum loving. But when I asked how to find them, they wouldn't tell me. They'd only agree to tell me if I'd let them fuck me in the ass."

"Oh, wow!" Brenda gasped.

"That was my reaction, along with no way," John agreed, nodding. "So I started asking other people who talked about them, but nobody wanted to tell me how to find them. They wanted to hoard them, as it were. I tried for a couple, three weeks to find out, but no luck, and it preyed on my mind. The more I thought about it, fucking a mother and daughter at the same time, the more I became obsessed with the idea of doing it."

"Now, I had fucked plenty of girls in the ass and knew that they enjoyed it," John continued. "And I had seen some of the guys in the frat fucking each other. I knew in my head that it was no big deal, but for some reason, it seemed like an extreme step to take. But I wanted what I wanted, so I agreed."

"So you let the guy fuck you in the ass?" Brenda asked, her eyes wide as she jacked his cock with her hand.

"I let the guys, plural, fuck me in the ass," John replied, smiling wanly. "That's what they insisted on; anyone who wanted to fuck me in the ass got to do it, which turned out to be most of them."

"God, I wouldn't be able to walk for a week if twenty guys fucked me in the ass," Brenda laughed.

"Oh, they let me do it over a couple of days," John said. "Someone would fuck me and someone else would stick their cock in my mouth."

"Did you like it?" Brenda asked.

"A lot more than I liked the first cocks I sucked," John replied. "If I didn't think about what I was doing, or what was being done to me, it actually felt good. It wasn't disgusting the way those first mouthfuls of cum were. By the time they had all had their way with me, it was no big deal. I was enjoying it. My cock is never harder than when I have a cock in my ass."

"Wow, that would really be something to see," Brenda said, taking the head of his cock into her mouth.

John looked at Pam and saw the smile on her face as she watched their daughter sucking his cock.

"Never imagined anything like this, did you?" John asked as Brenda continued sucking his cock.

"Actually, yes," Pam replied, smiling at him. "It has occurred to be before that Sue being the way she is and me being the way I am and you being the way you are, it wasn't totally unreasonable to imagine that Brenda would turn out to be just like the rest of us."

"Are you sorry?" Brenda asked, gasping as she lifted her face from her father's cock.

"No, not in the least," Pam replied. "No matter how you turned out, I'd be proud of you and love you."

"I'm not sorry, either, for anything," Brenda declared, "but my jaw is getting tired. Will you fuck Mom, let me watch, then let me suck you when you're ready to cum?" she asked.

"Why didn't I think of that?" John asked with a laugh, pushing Pam back and swinging her legs up onto the sofa, one foot hanging over the back, the other leg resting on his shoulder.

"Can I put it in her?" Brenda asked quickly when she saw her father moving forward.

"Go ahead," John replied, watching as she wrapped her hand around his cock, then began rubbing the head up and down between Pam's spread pussy lips before lodging it at the entrance to her pussy.

"I told you that you shouldn't judge them too harshly," Sue said as she straddled Pam's face, lowering her pussy for her daughter to eat while John fucked her.

"You were right, about everything," Brenda said, her face just inches from where her father's now-glistening cock was sliding in and out of her mother's pussy. "Let me taste you, Dad," she asked, smiling when he pulled his cock from Pam's pussy and turned to point it at her, opening her mouth and taking about half of it in, her cheeks hollowing as she collapsed her mouth onto it, tasting her mother's pussy all over it. "That's my favorite way to suck cock, straight out of a pussy," she gasped after a minute, releasing him and licking her lips when she saw it disappear back into her mother.

Several more times John pulled his cock from Pam's pussy to let Brenda suck on it until finally he warned that he was ready to cum. Sue dismounted Pam's face so that she could push up onto her elbows to watch. Brenda was antsy with excitement as she wrapped her lips around the head of her father's cock and was immediately rewarded with an intense blast of cum that coated her tongue and the back of her throat. Sucking and gulping, she siphoned her father's cock, not stopping until she was unable to tease even a drop more of cum from him.

"An appetite for cum definitely seems to fun in the family," John panted as he sat back, his cock still rock-hard and bobbing in front of him.

"I love cum," Brenda said, sticking her tongue into her mother's swampy pussy and slurping on the juices that were running from her. "God, this is so great. I can't believe that we're really doing this together," she said after a couple of minutes.

"It's very special," Pam said, smiling down at her.

"So, what happened after you learned how to find Sue and Mom?" Brenda asked, suddenly pulling her T-shirt up and off, leaving her in just her G-string, her big nipples hard knots on the ends of her breasts as she continued to kneel in front of the sofa.

"I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but I wasn't expecting to find a nice, wood-frame house on a big lot on the outskirts of town," John replied as he sat back and Pam sat up, once again sitting with her heels on the edge of the sofa, her pussy spread right in front of Brenda. "When I approached the front door, an older, heavy-set black man exited. I remember the wry grin he gave me when he told me to enjoy myself as he walked by."

"I went in and the living room is right there and there's another black guy fucking this woman on the sofa," John continued. "Her feet were up and resting on his shoulders. I could clearly see his cock going in and out of her. She looked over at me and smiled. I just stood there watching her get fucked. It was pretty obvious when the guy came, which did inside of her. He said something about thanks for the fuck, then got up. He was pulling his zipper up as he headed for the door."

"I'm Sue, she said. You're young and you're cute. Do you have a big cock?" John continued, laughing. "I was totally blown away. I'd never met anyone that direct and to the point. And she was good looking. I could tell that she was older, but I had no idea that she was as old as she was. Big breasts, big nipples, pale blue eyes, my cock was so hard in my pants. When she asked me if I minded eating her before I fucked her, I didn't hesitate. I loved her pussy; long lips and a big clit. She was full of the guy's cum, but I could taste her, nice and musky. When she told me to fuck her a few minutes later, I couldn't get my cock in her fast enough. I had never fucked anyone with a pussy like hers. It seemed to grab my cock and suck it in and then massage it to death."

"I love the way Sue's pussy tastes, and Mom's," Brenda sighed, leaning over and dragging her tongue up through Pam's spread pussy in front of her.

"So do I and so did I right from the very first taste," John said. "I was embarrassed because I didn't last very long. Sue's pussy was and still is an amazing place for a cock to be. When I warned her that I was going to cum, she told me that she wanted to suck me. There's no place I prefer to cum than in someone's mouth. It's the hottest thing in the world to me. I thought that she was going to suck my balls out through my cock," John laughed. "Again, it was an amazing experience. Then she took all of me into her mouth and down her throat. Nobody had ever done that before. I couldn't believe it. It felt like being in her pussy the way she milked me."

"Just then a couple of guys came in, black guys, a lot older than me," John continued. "Sue told me to stick around if I wanted to do it again. Wild horses couldn't have dragged me away. She was the most incredible sex I had ever imagined and I wanted as much of it as I could get. I watched the two guys fuck her and she sucked them off. Then I did it all over again. It felt just as good the second time."

1...345678