Grandma Sue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What fun would that be?" Sue asked, laughing. "To have a nice, handsome young man running his hands over my body sounds like a lot more fun to me. I'm Sue, that's Pam and Brenda," she introduced.

"I wouldn't mind, either," Brenda said, stunning Pam.

"Brenda!" she gasped.

"Oh, Mom, live a little," Brenda sighed as she lay back, spreading her legs apart.

"Uh, your mother?" George said hesitantly.

"And my grandmother," Brenda replied, turning to watch as Paul spread sunscreen onto Sue's legs, working his way up.

"Wow, that's pretty cool," George said as he squatted next to Brenda.

"Don't be shy now," Sue said. "These old breasts of mine have had their fair share of hands on them. You won't break them."

"Hey, she's pretty cool, isn't she?" George asked.

"The coolest," Brenda agreed, watching as Paul made sure that Sue's breasts were liberally coated with sunscreen.

"Thank you," Sue said, smiling.

"Who's next?" Paul asked, a smile on his face.

"Do Mom next," Brenda replied.

"I'm sure I can manage myself," Pam said.

"Oh, Mom, live a little," Brenda admonished. "We won't tell Dad."

"What about you?" George asked.

"Do my Mom first, then both of you can do me," Brenda suggested, smiling at the shocked look on her mother's face.

"Since when have you objected to a nice groping, Pam?" Sue asked.

Pam hesitated, they lay back with a big sigh.

"You are a corrupting influence, Sue," Pam said as George filled his hand with sunscreen and knelt next to her.

"I should certainly hope so," Sue laughed.

Brenda watched in rapt fascination as George spread sunscreen all over her mother, seeing the goose flesh as his hands slid up over her stomach and onto her breasts, taking care to caress and knead them thoroughly.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" Pam asked.

"Yes, ma'am, I definitely am," George replied with no embarrassment. "You've got a killer body."

"I'm old enough to be your mother," Pam said, flushing at the compliment.

"But you're not and that doesn't and wouldn't stop me," George said, giving her nipples a little squeeze before doing her upper chest.

"I'm not sure that I should let you put your hands on my daughter if that's the kind of an attitude that you have," Pam said when he finished.

"Just try and stop them," Brenda laughed. "Come on, guys, grope away," she said, Sue bursting into laughter at the look on Pam's face.

Paul and George each started on a different leg, quickly working their way up towards Brenda's body.

"Relax, Pam," Sue said. "I don't think that we need to worry about her on a public beach with the two of us right here."

"Mmm, this is nice," Brenda said with a giggle, then gasped when she felt George's fingers slip beneath the material of her G-string to rub her pussy, his body blocking Pam's view of what he was doing.

"You've got nice soft skin," George said, his hand sliding out from beneath her G-string onto her stomach.

"You've got strong hands," Brenda said in a quavering voice as both of them got to her breasts at the same time, pinching and pulling on her rock-hard nipples before sliding up over them and finishing. "Thank you."

She lay there stunned, feeling her pussy flooding with juices, shocked that George had had the nerve to play with her pussy like that, right next to her mother, but also very excited by his audacity.

"I think that I'm ready for another swim," Sue said after a while, the early morning sun baking them.

"Me, too," Brenda said. "Mom?"

"I feel like I'm in an oven," Pam said. "A swim would be perfect."

"They seem like nice boys," Sue said when they were in the water.

"They're sure friendly enough," Brenda said.

"I can't believe that they pawed us like that right out in the open," Pam said.

"I rather liked it," Sue said, laughing. "It's not every day that I get a nice young man running his hands over my body like that."

"You are just incorrigible," Pam laughed.

"I know what I like," Sue said.

"And what kind of an influence are you on Brenda?" Pam asked.

"Hopefully a good one," Sue replied. "What do you think, Brenda?"

"I'm looking forward to them sunscreening the rest of me," Brenda replied with a laugh. "How about you?"

"I can't wait," Sue agreed, the two of them laughing, much to Pam's chagrin.

Returning to their towels after their swim, Brenda plopped down on her stomach next to her mother.

"I'm glad you came, Mom," she said, smiling at her. "This is fun, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is nice," Pam agreed as she felt the sun immediately begin to warm her.

"You ladies want us to put some sunscreen on you?" Paul asked. "It would be a shame if you got burnt."

"That would be nice," Sue replied, "if you're sure that you don't mind."

"I don't mind," George said.

"Why don't you do me this time, then?" Sue suggested.

"Would you like me to do you?" Paul asked Pam.

"Yes, if you would," she replied, glad that her backside was more covered than her front side had been, sighing when she felt his strong hands on her legs.

"Do you come here often?" George asked as he slid his hands up onto Sue's ass without any hesitation.

"This is just my second time," Sue replied, letting her legs spread apart in invitation.

"You're in pretty good shape," George said as he squeezed her ass cheeks in his hands.

"You mean for a woman my age?" Sue asked when she felt his fingers slide into the crack of her ass.

"Well, yeah, but for any age," George replied.

"With your tans, you must come here a lot," Sue said, smiling when she felt his fingertips glide over her starred rosebud.

"Pretty much," George replied, rimming her rosebud with his fingertip when she didn't react adversely.

"You're obviously experienced at putting sunscreen on," Sue said, feeling him pressing the tip of his finger into her ass.

"We like to be helpful," George said, pressing more of his finger into her ass when he realized that she liked it.

"I'm sure that it's appreciated," Sue said, sighing when she felt his finger slip from her ass as he continued up her back. "I think that it's very nice of you."

"Such altruism," Pam said with just a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "Do you also offer to put sunscreen on men?"

"No," Paul replied as his hands slid up to her shoulders. "They'd probably think that we were gay or something."

"Well, I, for one, am grateful that you offered," Sue said. "I enjoy this kind of personal service."

"I agree," Brenda said as the two boys began to sunscreen her legs.

"That's the whole idea," George said as his hands moved up onto Brenda's ass. "It's nice to make people feel special."

"As long as they're women, you mean?" Pam asked, not able to see George's hand sliding down the crack of Brenda's ass.

"Yeah, we like women," George agreed as his fingers slid down over Brenda's rosebud and between her sopping pussy lips, rimming her hole before dipping into her.

"You certainly have a unique approach," Brenda said, fighting hard to suppress a moan as she felt George pumping his fingers in and out of her pussy, followed by Paul doing the same when he withdrew them.

"You know the Square Grouper?" George asked as their hands moved up onto Brenda's back.

"Yes," Brenda replied, exhaling hugely.

"They're going to have live music tonight, a band," George said. "Maybe you'd like to meet us there."

"That sounds like fun," Brenda said. "How about it Mom, Sue?"

"I'm working the night shift again," Pam replied.

"I'd love to," Sue said.

"We'll meet you there," Brenda said with a smile.

Having gotten enough sun, they returned home where Pam quickly put together some lunch, then rushed out to do her errands, leaving Brenda and Sue.

"I'm ready for a shower," Brenda announced.

"Would you like some company?" Sue asked.

"Sure," Brenda replied, smiling.

They had been in Sue's bed eating each other for almost a half an hour after showering before Brenda finally lifted her face from her grandmother's pussy and rolled over onto her back, panting for breath while she licked her lips.

"Gosh, Sue, this is just so much fun," Brenda sighed. "I'd never have imagined that we'd...you know."

"I understand," Sue agreed as Brenda rolled over to end up between Sue's legs, her face just inches from her pussy.

"Why a tattoo of a rooster, Sue, and why on your pussy?" Brenda asked, leaning forward to flick her big clit, then drag her tongue over the tattoo.

"It's called a black cock," Sue replied, watching her face.

"Oh. OH!" Brenda gasped. "You mean...you...fuck black men?"

"Whenever I can," Sue replied, smiling at the astonishment on Brenda's face. "Haven't you been with a black boy before?"

"N-no," Brenda replied, shaking her head.

"Any special reason?" Sue asked.

"I-I've just never been in a position where that was a possibility, I guess," Brenda replied.

"Never dated a black boy?" Sue asked.

"No," Brenda replied, shaking her head. "But I've also never been asked."

"What would you do if that were to happen?" Sue asked.

"Well, I-I don't know," Brenda replied. "I guess it would depend upon the guy."

"Fair enough," Sue said.

"But why the tattoo?" Brenda asked. "I mean, the only people who are going to see it are people who see you naked, like this."

"It was just an act of rebellion years ago," Sue replied. "Before you were born."

"Has it ever been a problem?" Brenda asked slowly.

"There have been a few men, white men, who didn't like the idea of being with a woman who would fuck blacks," Sue replied. "Their loss, I always figured."

"What is it that you like about them?" Brenda asked.

"Well, other than how hot it looks seeing a nice big black cock sliding in and out of me, black men just love white pussy for some reason," Sue replied. "I love feeling wanted and appreciated like that. And they seem to have disproportionately big cocks compared to white men, at least that's been my experience. It's all about the sex for me."

"Those boys at the beach, Paul and George, were pretty bold," Brenda said. "They were putting sunscreen where the sun was never going to shine. I was just waiting for Mom to notice and freak out."

"I had the same experience," Sue said, smiling. "I rather enjoyed it."

"So did I," Brenda laughed. "I couldn't help wondering if they did that to Mom, or you, too."

"Hopefully they did," Sue said, smiling. "Are you hoping for more of the same tonight?" she asked.

"Maybe," Brenda replied, leaning forward to drag her tongue up through her grandmother's pussy. "Some cock might be nice. What about you?"

"I should be so lucky to have one of those young studs fuck me," Sue laughed.

"I'll bet you won't have to try too hard," Brenda said, smiling. "If they find out how good your pussy tastes, you'll have to fight them off."

"From your lips to god's ears," Sue said with a laugh.

Eating dinner with John, they tried to entice him to join them, but he demurred, papers to read, work stuff.

"What are you going to wear?" Brenda asked after they finished eating and were back in Sue's room.

"I have this tube dress that I just love," Sue said, pulling it out of a drawer and then down over her head, adjusting the top so that it was just above her nipples, showing lots of breast, and the bottom hem just below the crease where her as and thighs met. "Too short?" she asked.

"If you move, they'll see everything," Brenda commented, smiling when she saw Sue pull it down another inch.

"Better?" Sue asked, smiling.

"Barely," Brenda laughed.

"What about you?" Sue asked.

"Give me a minute," Brenda said, heading to her own bedroom and returning a couple of minutes later wearing a micro-miniskirt that came down to her upper thighs and an old-man T-shirt a size too small that was torn off just below her breasts, her big nipples pressing out against the material and the sides of her breasts visible through the arm holes. "What do you think?" she asked, flipping the skirt up to show her frilly panties.

"I wouldn't bother with the panties," Sue said. "They'll just slow things down."

"I've never gone without panties before," Brenda said.

"It is the horniest feeling in the world to know that you're totally naked like that," Sue said.

"I'm horny enough as it is," Brenda said. "Isn't this skirt too short for that?"

"Just try to avoid bending over," Sue replied with a laugh, "unless it's deliberate, and if that's the case, you definitely don't want to be wearing any panties, you'll want them to see what it is that you're offering."

"Mom would have a fit if she knew," Brenda said, pulling the panties down and stepping out of them. "Better?" she asked, holding her arms out to the sides.

"Much," Sue replied, stepping forward and reaching down to cup her pussy beneath the skirt, a finger slipping up into her. "This wouldn't be possible with panties," she said as she brought her finger up to her mouth to softly suck on it. "Now one last thing to finish," she said, extracting a chain with a pendant from a drawer and dropping it over her head, the pendant hanging between her breasts.

"Is that..." Brenda started to ask.

"As you pointed out, nobody's going to see my tattoo unless their face is between my legs," Sue said, smiling. "When they see this card-deck spade, people who understand will know what it is that I like."

"I just love how brave you are," Brenda said, smiling. "It...inspires me."

"The only thing you need to know is that you should trust yourself and never be ashamed of your desires," Sue said. "You're a smart, beautiful young woman. I trust you to make the right choices."

"Is that how you raised Mom?" Brenda asked curiously.

"Pretty much," Sue replied. "I always told her to be herself and to never be ashamed of who she was."

"But she's nothing like you," Brenda said. "I think that I'm more like you than she is."

"She's your mother," Sue pointed out. "Not only does she have to instill good values in you, she has to set an example. I'd say she's done a magnificent job, seeing how you've turned out. It was no different between us. She just understood that I totally accepted her and who she was and that I'd support her in anything. Isn't that case with the two of you?"

"Yeah, it is," Brenda conceded, nodding. "She's always been there for me, never judging, always accepting. Even when I could tell that she wasn't happy with some of the choices I made, she never said anything, just tried to give me good advice and guidance."

"One day your friendship with your mother will supersede the mother-daughter aspect of your relationship," Sue said. "Like it has with you and I. It's just a bit more difficult with a mother and daughter."

"When did she learn about you...your sex life?" Brenda asked. "I've heard her and Dad talking about you from time to time, so I know that she's sort of aware."

"She was about your age when I decided that she was enough her own person that I no longer needed to hide that part of who I am from her," Sue replied. "It's not like I suddenly started flaunting it, it's just that I stopped taking any steps to hide anything from her."

"How did she react?" Brenda asked.

"Remarkably well," Sue replied. "It made her realize that she also was allowed to be herself without having to hide anything from me. It's only human nature to hide those parts of yourself that you think others might find objectionable. When she realized that she could let me see her completely, without any judgement on my part, it helped her to accept herself."

"You've already done that for me, too," Brenda said as they climbed into her jeep. "I've been behaving in ways that I'd dreamed of behaving, just that I felt inhibited, maybe ashamed to actually do it."

"You're referring to Paul and George, I presume?" Sue replied.

"Yeah," Brenda agreed, nodding. "I've never let some stranger come on to me like that before, touch me like that. I think that I'd have let them just fuck me right there on the beach."

"Wouldn't that have been nice," Sue sighed, both of them bursting into laughter.

The parking lot at the Square Grouper was full and they could only find a spot in the very back to park Brenda's jeep. Upon entering, they were greeted by a wall of sound and people, two thirds of them men, a four-piece band blasting out rock music that reverberated over the Jupiter Inlet to the tall, red lighthouse beyond, the smell of the incoming tide filling the air. They slowly made their way through the crush of people, both of them feeling hands touching them and bodies pressing against them, finally emerging close to the water where there were several concrete tables with concrete seats around the perimeter.

"We weren't sure if you were going to come," Paul said when he saw them as they approached the table where he was sitting with George, the furthest from the teeming crowd which reached right to the table.

"You had such an interesting way of asking," Brenda said, smiling when he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, George doing the same to Sue, though after a noticeable hesitation.

"Would you like something to drink?" George asked.

"I'd love something," Sue replied. "I'm suddenly dying of thirst."

"I'll go to the bar," George said. "Be right back."

"I'll come with you," Brenda offered, taking his hand.

They fought back through the crowd to the bar which was six deep in people waiting to order a drink. The music and the crowd were so loud that conversation was just about impossible, necessitating practically yelling at the bartender to place their order when it was their turn. Having to hold their drinks high to avoid having them spilled, Brenda was grateful for the dense crowd when she realized that her miniskirt was probably pulled way up over her ass, exposing her.

"Where's Sue?" she started to ask when they finally pushed through to the table, then saw the back of her head in Paul's lap, his hands gripping the edge of the table so tightly that his fingers were white.

"Oh, man," he gasped, rolling his eyes as Sue sat up, using a finger to scrape a stray bit of cum into her mouth.

"I've never had my cock sucked like that," Paul said, flushing.

"I told you that I was thirsty," Sue said, smiling as she swallowed. "Is that for me?" she asked, reaching for one of the drinks.

"You have got to be the coolest old lady that I've ever met," George said, smiling broadly as he sat down.

"Why, thank you," Sue said with a smile.

"Because she sucked his cock?" Brenda asked.

"That and she didn't even flinch when I stuck my finger in her ass at the beach," George replied, grinning at Sue.

"I liked it," Sue said, smiling. "It felt good."

"What's it like having a grandmother like her?" George asked.

"The best," Brenda replied, smiling. "She teaches me to never fail to enjoy myself," she said, reaching into George's lap and rubbing his cock through his jeans. "Even to the point of letting totally strange guys stick their fingers into me at the beach."

"It was hard to resist," George said, smiling as he felt Brenda sliding his zipper down, then working at the button to release the waist.

"That's how I feel right now," Brenda said. "I just can't resist," she said, leaning over and taking his cock that she had extracted from his jeans into her mouth.

"Wow, what a family," George gasped as Brenda sucked his cock, not lasting but a couple of minutes before he was blasting cum into her eagerly sucking mouth.

"Am I cool now, too?" Brenda asked when she sat up licking her lips and still swallowing.

"You're both as cool as they come," George said with a laugh. "Damn!"

"Shall we wonder around for a bit," Sue suggested, "now that we've quenched our thirst a bit?"

"Okay," Brenda agreed, getting to her feet. "Thanks for letting me suck your cock."

"Any time," George replied, smiling.

123456...8