Grandma's Visit Ch. 02

Story Info
Adventures with grandma continues.
18k words
4.63
16.2k
31

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
86yohom
86yohom
1,483 Followers

I did not wake up again until I felt something on my face, it was of course one of my grandma's tits. Once I was awake, I found myself on top of grandma giving her a morning fuck. Shortly there after I was off to work.

Jack later told me that my grandma let him sleep until 9 am then she woke him up by sucking his cock. She took him to the kitchen and wanted him to fuck her on the kitchen counter, which he did. She then made breakfast for him, after which they sat around chitchatting and at about 10:30, he said that he had better head for home. He said she talked him in to staying a little longer and ended up fucking her in the ass in the shower before he went home.

It was Wednesday the third day of my grandma's visit and all I could think about while at work was how great it was yesterday fucking my grandmother. How Jack and I double fucked her, how she loved eating all the cum we produced and how good her pussy tasted. I couldn't wait to get home and get my cock deep inside my grandma's cunt and fuck her silly. I popped in the house as usual anticipating seeing my grandma lounging on the couch wearing next to nothing. What I found was my grandma and another attractive lady sitting on the couch having what looked like an intensive conversation. As soon as I appeared, grandma sprang to her feet, gave me a hot kiss and introduced me to Elaine. She explained that Elaine was our neighbor Sharon's mother. (Sharon and Bill, her husband, had gone to Hawaii with my mom and dad, Julie and Frank). She had flown in to check on Bill and Sharon's house while they were gone.

She looked a lot like Sharon who is a knock out, nice tits, nice butt, curvy legs and beautiful face. We three chitchatted a bit, I sat in a chair across from them. My grandma gave me a couple beaver shots as we talked which had me drooling, I wanted to get between her sexy legs and fuck her so bad. As we continued talking, to my total surprise, Elaine also gave me a beaver shot revealing that she too was going commando. Suddenly my grandma stood up and said, "I need to go and freshen up, so I'll leave you two to get better acquainted, I shouldn't be too long." And off she went.

Once my grandma left the room, Elaine immediately gave me very good beaver shot, she deliberately spread her legs and pulled her skirt up her thighs a bit giving me a great view of her shaven pussy. She said to me, "Why don't you come and sit over here next to me?" As I walked over to the couch, she spread her legs even wider totally exposing herself where I could see that her pussy looked a lot like my grandma's. I tried to hide my hard on while I sat next to her. She immediately placed her hand on my thigh saying, "Your grandmother has told me a lot about you."

"Oh she has has she? I'm curious as to what she would have told you about me. I'm sure whatever she said, is an exaggeration!"

"Well first of all, she said that you were a very nice young man and secondly, which I think is the most interesting, is that you have a very big cock!" And as she said that she placed her hand on the bulge in my pants causing my cock to expand even more. She squeezed my dick saying, "So is this an exaggeration?"

"OMG, I don't know. I guess it depends on what you think is big."

"Well it feels pretty big right now! Does it get any bigger?"

"Ah yeah, it gets a little bigger."

"What can I do to make it bigger? Show you my tits and pussy?"

"Well, I can already see your pussy."

"I hoped you would notice. So would you like to see my tits?"

"That would certainly help, and I can guarantee you that it will get bigger if you let me touch your tits." She removed her hand from the front of my pants and used both hands to pull her blouse up over her bare tits. She said, "You like them?"

I just smiled and nodded. She said, "So go ahead and touch my tits, I want to make your cock really big and hard." I of course obliged and reached over with one hand and began fondling her tits. As she watched me she said, "What do you think of my nipples? Every guy I've ever shown them to love sucking on them! Go ahead and suck one, make it really erect." I sucked and pinched her nipple making it stick straight out.

She continued, "I think they are one of my best features next to my big tits, curvy tight ass and hot pussy. I've been told that my nipples are the best." I leaned down as she lifted one of her tits up making it easier for me to get my mouth on her tit. I continued sucking on her nipple while she returned her hand to the bulge in my pants.

She responded, "Oh yes, it's much bigger. How about letting me see it?" I sat up and unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants while I raised my ass up while sliding my pants down to my ankles. She reached over and pulled my boxers down freeing my now very hard cock. It stood straight out, she immediately grabbed it and began stroking my shaft saying, "Oh fuck, no exaggeration here! NICE cock! It's going to feel so nice inside my pussy!"

Wow, I just met this woman and she's already talking about me fucking her. She starred directly at my eyes while she slowly sucked and licked the head of my dick for what seemed like five minutes and then she suddenly plunged her mouth down over my cock and deep throated me. She held and massaged my balls while simultaneously deep throating me for at least a full minute or more. When she pulled her mouth free from my cock, I could see saliva dripping from her mouth. Then without saying a word, she plunged her mouth back down over my cock taking every inch down her throat and again holding it for an extended amount of time. She did it a third time, forcing her mouth against my balls in such a way I thought she was trying to get my balls in her mouth too.

After the third time she pulled her mouth free from my dick and sat up saying, "Have you had anyone suck your cock like that before?"

"Only from my grandma, but jesus that was fucking amazing!"

"I love sucking cock. I've got a photo and video somewhere showing me taking a 12 inch cock down my throat and holding it there for 15 seconds. Lots of times when I suck a guy's cock like that, they shoot their load directly down my throat. I was hoping you didn't because I want to have the pleasure of feeling you shoot your load deep inside my pussy. Are you ready to fuck me now? Or would you like a little more deep throating before you slide your nice big cock into my juiced up hot pussy?"

"Yeah, a little more deep throating!"

"Okay but no cumming. It's easier to deep throat you if I lay down on my back and hang my head over the arm of this couch." I stood up while she got into position and then I walked over to the side of the couch and slowly slid my cock into her waiting open mouth. My cock slide all the way in without any hesitation, her nose was pressed against my balls.

Fuck, I could see the protrusion of my cock in her neck. She held me like that for at least 10 seconds then pushed me away. She took a couple deep breaths then said, "Slide your entire cock down my throat again". As I reengaged my cock into her mouth, she reached around and grabbed me by the ass and pulled me deeper down her throat. Again after 10 seconds or so she pushed me away, took a couple breaths and said, "One more time!" I repeated my action and she again grabbed my ass but this time she push and pulled my cock in and out of her throat, I was literally fucking her mouth. I dam near came right then.

She pushed me away and said, "Okay, now let's fuck. I can't wait any longer to feel your big cock in my cunt!"

"I thought you'd never ask!"

"Good! Let me slide down and get comfortable and you get between my legs and get ready to slide your monster cock into my cunt. Once you've penetrated my pussy, I want you to pound my pussy, I love to be fucked hard and deep, and I mean hard! Just repeatedly ram your cock deep into me until I yell uncle. Then ease up a bit until I cum. I'm a squirter so lots of juices will be flowing out of my pussy." She got herself comfortable with her legs spread wide and again I got a close up view of her cunt. Fuck! Her count looked so fucking inviting and delicious.

I reached over and rubbed my fingers across her cunt a few times and slipped a finger inside her. She said, "I like that! Yes, yes rub my cunt, oh fuck I like what you're doing! Do you eat pussy?"

I nodded yes and she said, "Great, would you like to eat my pussy before or after you fuck me?"

"Before." I immediately bent down and began sucking and licking every square inch of her pussy and even ventured down her ass crack licking my way toward her asshole.

She spread her legs even wider giving me easier access to her privates and when I used my tongue to probe her asshole she squealed and said, "Yes, yes lick my asshole, oh fuck you nasty boy, I'm liking you more and more!"

I continued licking her ass crack until she said, "Just concentrate on my pussy for now, suck and play with my clit and please get me off, then I want you to fuck me and get me off a second time!" I did as she said and sucked and played with her clit until she had a nice orgasm. When she came, she gushed lots of cum and tasted so good!

I pulled my face away from her crotch and looked up at her, she pulled me forward and kissed me as we rubbed our naked body against each other, then she said, "Yes, lay on top of me and ram your big cock into my cunt and fuck the shit out of me like I told you how I like it. I want you to pump a boat load of your sperm deep inside my pussy and then I want your grandma to suck your juices out of me." I heard a sound and turned my head to see my grandma sitting in the chair I had been sitting in, she was totally naked, her legs spread really wide with a black dildo in her hand pushing it into her cunt.

My grandma said, "Yes Cammy, fuck that old bitch, make her yell uncle with your big cock! Fuck her deep and hard like she wants." Elaine reached up taking my face in her hands and kissed me, then said, "Listen to your grandma, fuck this old bitch deep and hard." She let go of my face and used both her hands to guide my cock into her pussy. Once the head of my cock entered her pussy, I just pushed down until I hit bottom. She moaned with pleasure saying, "Oh fuck, your big cock feels so good inside me, now fuck me, hammer my pussy as hard as you can, if it begins to hurt I'll let you know."

I did as she said and began fucking Elaine as hard and as deep as I could. She moaned the whole time and began meeting my down thrusts with up thrusts. Just as I was reaching my limit and felt I was ready to burst, she proclaimed, "I'm cumming, fuck I'm cumming hard, don't stop Cammy, bang this bitch's cunt, fill me up." Fill her up I did! As soon as I was done, I got up off her to see a river of cum begin to flow out of her cunt hole.

Grandma was standing next to the couch ready to dive in and eat Elaine's cunt. When she saw cum flowing out of Elaine's pussy, she immediately dropped to her knees and began slurping up all the juices.

I just stepped back and enjoyed the scene. Grandma was making a meal out of Elaine's pussy. She licked and sucked every square inch of Elaine's pussy, frequently using her tongue to penetrate her vagina.

Once my grandma had sucked up all the cum from Elaine's pussy she sat back and just rested as did Elaine. I sat across from them and just admired their hot looking naked bodies. I slowly stroked my hard cock as the girls slowly recuperated. Elaine was the first to speak, "My god Ruth, look at your grandson, his cock is still hard and looks ready to go again!"

My grandma said, "My god Cammy, your big cock is so fucking beautiful, I love watching you masturbate and see how big and hard it gets."

She then looked over at Elaine and said, "Tell me Elaine, what was it like having y grandson's big cock inside you?"

Elaine responded, "Cam's cock is a perfect fit for my cunt. The girth is big enough to excite my clit when he slides his cock in and out of my pussy, my clit was tingling the whole time he was fucking me. And the length of his cock is perfect in that when he slammed his cock into me, the head of his dick just barely touched my cervix so there was no pain, just pure pleasure, nothing but hot sexual pleasure! I loved every second that he had his cock buried in my pussy and hope to have many more sensual fuckings."

My grandma nodded in approval of what Elaine was saying then said, "You know Elaine, I think we should double team Cammy and suck the cum straight right out of his cock!"

"I think you're right Ruth, let's take turns sucking his balls and cock." My grandma motioned for me to come over where they were, so I did. Elaine had me stand above her while she raised her head and was the first to suck on my balls; grandma quickly joined in and they took turns sucking my cock and my balls.

They had me so fucking turned on that I finally yelled that I was about to blow; Elaine had my cock in her mouth when I erupted and fucking aye, did I ever blow!

After taking my cock deep in her mouth, she coughed a couple times and had cum running out her nose, it was amazing to see how much cum I had generated. My grandma immediately began sucking on my balls to catch all the over flow that was coming out of Elaine's mouth. I've never ever cum that much but these two over sexed grandmothers had me so fucking horny, I couldn't believe it.

Needless to say, I was totally exhausted by the time these gals finished sucking my cock and balls. We all just relaxed a bit. My grandmother then said she was going to whip up some dinner and we, Elaine and I, should cool it for awhile. We both headed for a bathroom to freshen up. When I finished I went into living room and found Elaine watching TV, to my total delight she was still naked. I quickly dropped my shorts and sat down beside her. She smiled and immediately reached for my cock, I returned the favor and began massaging her tits.

She looked at me with a big smile on her face and said, "Have I mentioned to you that I really love your big cock, and that it is one of the most exciting cocks I've ever fucked. I truly want you to fuck me as much as you want to. Whenever I'm visiting my daughter, I'll make myself available to you on a moments notice." She then put her arm around my neck and gave me a very passionate kiss.

With our tongues dueling in each other's mouth, I heard a noise and broke off the kiss. My grandmother was standing just a couple feet from us, also completely naked and said, "I don't think passionate kissing along with cock stroking and tit massaging is considered cooling it." We all laughed with Elaine saying, "I know, but it's so hard to keep my hands off his beautiful cock and I know Cam really likes my tits and nipples."

"Who doesn't?" Was my grandma's response. She then said, "Dinner is ready if you two can tare yourselves apart." Elaine gave me a quick kiss and a quick squeeze of my cock. I squeezed her tit and quickly leaned down and licked one of her nipples. We ate dinner with frequent hand action under the table, my cock was almost continuously being stroked and I alternated fingering each of the two pussies sitting next to me.

By the time dinner was over my cock was as hard as a rock and the two pussies were really wet. Elaine said, "Cam are you ready for more sex? Your cock seems to be ready and my pussy is sure anxious to be fucked again."

"Jesus Elaine, Cam must have dumped a quart of jizz down your throat not more than an hour ago. He's young and virile but not a super human being, he has his limits. Then on the other hand, I sure would enjoy feeling his hard cock in my pussy rather than in my hand."

I spoke up saying, "Well I know my tank is totally empty but I certainly would enjoy sliding my cock in both of your hot fucking pussies as long as you don't expect me to cum."

Elaine said, "Ruth why don't you and I get on our knees next to each other on the couch and Cam can stand behind us and take turns either pleasuring our pussies or our assholes with his big cock? He can also fondle our tits and squeeze our nipples while he's fucking us."

My grandma responded, "OMG, that's a great idea! Cam, do you think you can do that?"

"Yes, as long as my cock stays hard and I don't see why it wouldn't!" Elaine and my grandma jumped up and walked into the living room and immediately got on their knees on the couch beside each other. I was right behind them with my cock sticking straight out anticipating the wonderful feeling I get when I penetrate a pussy. My grandma said as she looked back over her shoulder, "Slide your cock into Elaine's pussy first since this was her idea."

I took a hold of my cock and drove it straight into Elaine's wet pussy, she let out a low moan as I penetrated her pussy to the max. She said, "JESUS I like that! Yes ram your big cock deep inside me! Pound my pussy again! God your cock feels so fucking good when it's stuffed inside my as pussy. Jesus I wish I was young again and you wanted to marry me!" I slowly fucked her, driving my cock to the max into her while reaching around and fondling her tits and nipples. After just a couple minutes, I moved over and repeated that with my grandma. After two rounds of fucking these two hotties and with me having my cock planted inside Elaine's hot and very wet cunt for the third time, my grandma stepped down off the couch and left the room. By the time she came back, Elaine was having an orgasm and I kept my cock implanted in her cunt until she cooled down. Grandma got back on the couch and showed me that she had retrieved the Vaseline. When I pulled my cock from Elaine's pussy and moved over behind my grandma she handed me the Vaseline, I said, "Do you want me to grease up your ass?"

"No, grease up Elaine's asshole, I know she will want you to fuck her ass now that she's just had an orgasm. I want you to first fuck my pussy and get me off just like you did Elaine and then you can fuck me Elaine's ass." So I slipped my cock back into my grandma's pussy and began banging her. I also scooped up a big gob of Vaseline on my middle finger and reached over and shoved my finger up Elaine!s asshole and began finger fucking her ass. She immediately groaned saying, "God I love having sex with you, you push every one of my buttons. Yes, yes grease up my ass! Oh fuck I love having sex with you! Harder, yes, yes shove your finger harder and deeper into my asshole, oh god yes, yes, ahhhh yes shove it in deeper! Put two fingers in me!" So there I was, standing behind my grandmother fucking her pussy while simultaneously finger fucking my grandma's friend's ass. I must have done that for about five minutes when my grandma groaned real loud and said, "Oh fuck I'm cumming, yes, yes, oh Cammy your making your grandma cum again, oh fuck I love having your cock in me. FUUUUUUCK ME! YESSSSS FUCK ME" I started ramming my cock into my grandma's pussy as hard and as fast as I could. Suddenly she went limp while still kneeling on the couch. I kept my cock in her pussy til she cooled down while also shoving another gob of Vaseline up Elaine's asshole using two fingers, she reached behind her grabbing my wrist and pushed my fingers even deeper into her ass.

I gradually pulled my still hard cock from grandma's juicy cunt and moved over behind Elaine with my fingers still stuck up her ass. She said, "Oh yea, replace your fingers with your cock and fuck me in the ass. Jesus this has been some of the hottest sex I've ever had." I placed the head of my cock against her greased up asshole and pressed, there was not much resistance and within seconds my whole cock was buried inside Elaine's ass and I began fucking her. She responded, "Yes, yes fuck me in the ass, oh god your cock feels so dam good inside me! Oh fuck, I love the sensation I get when a big cock like yours penetrates my asshole! I especially like it when you slide just your big mushroom cock head in and out of my asshole!" I alternated from deep thrusts into her ass to short strokes where only my mushroom head penetrated her ass. I spent maybe four or five minutes fucking Elaine's ass.

86yohom
86yohom
1,483 Followers