Grandma's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
86yohom
86yohom
1,497 Followers

Alice heard me and took my hand and led me into their living room where she said to Jeff, "Sit here sweetly and let me help you take care of Elaine's problem." Jeff sat down on their love seat and Alice kneeled next to him taking his semi-hard cock in her hand and began giving him a hand job. She said, "Okay honey, just look at Elaine's sexy body while I get your cock ready."

She looked at me just standing there and said, "Why don't you lean over so Jeff can suck on your tits while I'm sucking his cock and balls. We'll get him really hard and then you can sit on his lap and get your cunt stuffed with his big hard cock that you want so bad."

I leaned over and Jeff immediately began sucking on my tits paying special attention to my nipples, getting them really erect. Meantime Alice was working on his cock until she raised her head and said, "Your cock is ready dear, Elaine is going to like how hard you are." She got up and Jeff guided me so my pussy was right above his cock that Alice was holding up vertically. I bent my knees and immediately I felt his dick head enter my pussy. I continued my downward motion until I was sitting on Jeff's thighs. Alice said to me, "How does that feel sweetie? Isn't Jeff's cock about the best?" I just stayed sitting with Jeff's cock fully engaged in my pussy.

Suddenly I felt Alice's hands on my tits as she was standing behind me with her arms wrapped around me. She said, "I hope you don't mind, I think you have fantastic tits and I just couldn't resist feeling them." I just remained sitting on Jeff's lap with his cock pressed against my cervix and passively enjoyed the sensation of having my pussy filled with cock and my tits fondled. Alice continued to play with my tits, she was giving them a deep massage along with pinching my nipples. All this action was getting me very aroused to where Alice said, "OMG look how big her nipples are getting! Honey, I want to see you sucking on her fucking big nipples." She lifted my tits up and pointed them toward Jeff who lower his head so he could get them in his mouth. It felt so good having his cock in my cunt and one of my tits in his mouth.

I began lifting my ass up and down Jeff's shaft to increase the great feelings I was having and let out a loud moans of pleasure as I thrust my cunt down hard on his dick to maximize his penetration into me. I said, "Oh fuck, I changed my mind, I do want you to cum inside me again! I love having your cock in me, but I also want that wonderful warm feeling I get when my cunt is being filled with sperm! Oh fuck this feels so fucking good!"

Alice spoke up saying, "Honey why don't you lay Elaine down on the couch and fuck her that way, I know that is what you both want." Alice stepped back and Jeff placed his hands in my arm pits and lifted me off his cock, I stood up and Alice took my hand and led me over to the couch. I laid down on my back, spread my legs and almost instantly Jeff was on top of me sliding his big hard cock back into my pussy. He bottomed out on the first thrust and immediately went into hot fucking action, really pounding my pussy, god I love being fucked like this. To my surprise Alice got on her knees next to the couch, stuck her head between Jeff and I and began sucking on my tits.

It wasn't long before I had an orgasm while Jeff continued hammering his cock into my cunt. Soon after he shouted, "Oh fuck I'm cumming and I'm cumming hard!"

Alice released my tit from her mouth saying, "Yes baby, cum in her pussy again, fill it with lots of your delicious cum! I want to eat her pussy again." By the feeling I was getting in my pussy and the gushing sounds when Jeff thrust his dick into me, I knew I had another big load of cum in me. As soon as Jeff cooled down and slowly withdrew his dick from my pussy, Alice was between my legs sucking Jeff's cum out of my cunt for the second time.

I motioned to Jeff to come closer to me and opened my mouth real wide, he got the hint and knelt near my head letting me suck and lick his cum covered cock clean. When Alice finished eating my pussy she sat up and watched me sucking her husband's now nearly limp cock. She said, "That was better than our first threesome. Elaine, I can't thank you enough for dropping by, I know Jeff is also very happy that you happened to come by."

"Am I ever! I very much enjoyed our little fuck fest, I hope this is not a one time thing."

I responded, "I think more rendezvous can be arranged!"

Alice said, "Elaine, you are a very hot sexy woman that appears to have a fairly high sex drive. Am I right about that?"

"You are right about my sex drive. It seems to get higher the older I get."

Alice followed with, "Okay then, I would like to ask a favor of you that I think you will like. I have a medical condition that prevents me from having sex quite frequently which is very unfair to my husband that I love so much. As you can tell, we have a very open marriage and with my condition I've told Jeff he can fuck any woman he wants to as long as I'm either with him or he makes me aware before he fucks anyone. At the present time he has a secretary and an office clerk where he works that he fucks regularly. He lets me know if he's bringing either one home so I can prepare three rather than two dinners. I feed them, he fucks them. I was wondering if you would like to be included so when Jeff gets the urge and needs a pussy to fuck, and with you living so close, you could slip over or I wouldn't mind, if he dropped by your place for his much needed fuck?"

I responded, "Well I won't be here very long but while I'm here and if I'm free, I'd love to be one of your hubby's fuck buddies."

"That is so wonderful to hear. There is one other thing I'd like to discuss with you. If you would be willing to be Jeff's partner at our weekly neighborhood gatherings when I'm not able to. You will have the opportunity to be fucked by many guys all with nice cocks. And I know that once the guys see you, they will definitely want to fuck you with those nice big tits and nipples plus your hot shaven cunt."

I said, "Yes, I would love to!" Then I said, "Have you meet Ruth who is Julie's mother?"

Both Jeff and Alice said no and so I told then the story about how you and your grandma Ruth, are fuck buddies and that you have a couple of buddies that join in on the fun. Their eyes lit up and suggested that they would like to meet everyone before agreeing to having them be part of the neighborhood group.

"So Cam, the good news is that we are all invited over to Jeff and Alice's place tomorrow for a swinging good time, this includes Jack or Len."

I said, "You know what would be best is to find another partner for either Len or Jack."

"Oh fuck yes, that would be ideal. I always like how you think Cam, we seem to be on same wavelength. Telling you about my adventure with our neighbors has got me kind of horny, how about you?" I just looked at her, leaned forward, she did the same and we kissed. I put my hand on her thigh and she immediately spread her legs giving me access to her pussy; she did the same to me and was rubbing my now hard cock through my shorts. I slid a finger in her pussy and began playing with her clit.

She said, "Would you like to take me to your bedroom and fuck me?"

"We could do that or we could fuck right here on the couch. Where would you like to be when I slip my cock into your wet pussy?"

"Right here would be fine!" I took ahold of her sweater and raised it over her head revealing her luscious tits. She raised her butt and between us we got her skirt off. I stood up to remove my clothes while she got on her back on the couch ready for some hot fucking. I got on top of her and sank my cock deep into her cunt and began the routine of fucking her. She said not to hurry that she would like for me to take my time in reaching a climax. So I was very deliberate in fucking her, taking time between deep thrusts into her pussy. We kissed a lot as we fucked.

I don't know how long we'd been fucking when we heard a noise, it was grandma coming home from grocery shopping. We both looked up to see grandma standing beside us with a big smile on her face. She said, "I'm not at all surprised to see you two fucking on the couch. Cam, you are an amazing young man. Now don't stop because of me being here, continue enjoying each other. I'm just going to get my toy and sit over here and watch."

Grandma left for awhile but returned totally naked with a dildo in her hand. She sat on the chair across from us, spread her legs and pushed the entire dildo up her pussy, she let out a low moan then started fucking herself. After awhile she said, "This feels good but not near as good as having your cock stuffed in my twat Cammy!"

Meantime I continued fucking Elaine at a slow pace and could hear grandma moan every time Elaine moaned. I looked over and grandma was inserting her dildo into her pussy the same time I was thrusting my cock into Elaine's pussy. I said, "What are you doing grandma?"

"I'm pretending you are fucking me and so I'm shoving my dildo into my pussy every time you thrust your cock into Elaine. It makes it more realistic, it's the next best thing to you actually fucking me which I'm starting to crave. I also like watching you fuck someone else, I didn't realize how stimulating it could be."

Elaine raised her head and said, "Why don't we speed up this process and get all of us off. I could use a good orgasm right now and I think Ruth could too!" I had Elaine get on her hands and knees and began fucking her with much faster and maybe with a little deeper thrusts and wham-o she climaxed hard and I wasn't far behind her in sync with grandma who was also having an orgasm. We all remained motionless for a few minutes afterwards.

I was the first to stir and slowly withdrew my cock from Elaine's cunt. She quickly moved her hand down to her pussy to catch any cum flowing out of her cunt saying, "Oh shit Cam, you gave me another big load! Quick Ruth, your grandson has pumped enough cum in me to fill your belly." My grandma hurried over to the couch, got down on her knees and began sucking up the cum that was flowing out of Elaine's drooling pussy. Once she had captured the overflow, she sealed her lips over Elaine's cunt and sucked my cum right out of her pussy.

I moved so my cum coated cock was right above Elaine's head, she stuck out her tongue and so I lowered myself so she could suck my dick. She immediately deep throated me.

Grandma was very close to me so I was able to reach over and squeeze her hanging tits, fuck she's got great tits and nipples. Being around these hot sexy older women has been a blast, they've kept me hard most of the time.

Suddenly my grandma pushed me aside and held her head right above Elaine's head, she slowly opened her mouth letting the massive amount of cum she had in her mouth drip into Elaine's open mouth.

Grandma closed her lips and then swallowed, Elaine did the same. Elaine said, "Thanks for sharing! Cam, your cum is delicious, absolutely fucking delicious!" They both giggled as grandma lowered her face and kissed Elaine. It was a passionate kiss with lots of tongue action. Simultaneously grandma reached over and stuck a couple of her fingers into Elaine's pussy. Elaine reached down and placed her hand on top of grandma's and really pulled hard putting lots of pressure on her clit. Elaine was screaming but it was muted with grandma covering her mouth with her mouth. Elaine had a orgasm right there while they were kissing.

Grandma sat up as Elaine was coming down off her sexual high, grandma and Elaine both still had their fingers in Elaine's pussy. Elaine said, "Fuck that was intense, I loved it! Jesus Ruth, you and Cam have me on a fucking sexual high like I've never experienced before. It gets better every time we get together!"

TO BE CONTINUED

86yohom
86yohom
1,497 Followers