Grandma's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, "I'm so lucky to have you as my grandson and like I said, willing to fuck me. When you get old like me, men my age do not have the stamina or hardness you young guys do. This makes it difficult for us highly sexed old ladies from getting satisfied. So finding a young man like you who is willing to fuck an older woman in a passionate manner and with enthusiasm, is a dream come true!"

"But grandma, having a woman like you to fuck on a whim is something we young guys only dream about! I have never been with a female that is so willing and anxious to be fucked. You being here with my parents gone has been unbelievable, I can't thank you enough for coming here."

She continued wiggling her ass which had me actually get hard again with my cock still inside her pussy. She kissed me again saying, "Doesn't that feel good, I love laying here like this feeling your skin against mine and your nice hard cock inside me. I would like to fall asleep tonight with your cock buried in my pussy."

"Whatever you want grandma, as long as your cunt is available."

"Ohhhh, it will always be available to you. It's extra special having you fuck me, I tingle all over when I feel you cumming inside my pussy knowing that you are filling me with your sperm. I wonder sometimes what it would be like if I was still a fertile woman and you knocked me up. I'd have your baby, my grandson's baby growing inside my belly, it would be both my child and my great grandchild. I don't think that has ever happened or at least it has never been reported. I've read about ladies my age giving birth to their own grandchildren. What would you think if you got your grandmother pregnant?"

"Never really thought about it grandma. Do you really think about me knocking you up?"

"Oh no, it's just a passing thought. I can't get pregnant so no concern. It's just that women spend most their lives thinking about getting pregnant, so these past few days with you constantly fucking me, these old thoughts crop up. Everything is fine so you just continue what you've been doing, fucking me every chance you get." After she said that, she began sliding her pussy up and down my shaft again while passionately kissing me.

I became aroused and slid my hands down to her ass cheeks and pressed down while raising my hips to get my dick deep in her pussy. She moaned saying, "Oh Cammy, your big cock feels so good inside me, I love having you fuck me! Are you ready to dump another load of sperm into your grandma's pussy?"

"Yes grandma, my cock is ready to explode again."

"That means you'll get sloppy seconds even though your cock has never left my pussy."

"That's right granny, I'll load up your unfertile pussy with some fresh cum, some baby making sperm!" My grandmother giggled as she began slamming her pussy up and down my shaft until I burst another load deep in her cunt.

"Oh Cammy, again I can't thank you enough for all the sex we are having! Jesus I forgot how good a sloppy second feels, my god it feels like we're having a cum bath down there. You know what we should do, is call Elaine and have her come over and clean us up."

"Super idea grandma, but my phone is not close."

"Nor is mine and I don't want to get up, I love how my pussy feels all messy and full of cum and cock. Does this feel good to you?"

"Yea grandma! I love having my cock in your sloppy wet warm cunt, it feels great!"

"What I would like to do is lay here on top of you a little longer, it just feels so good to have your cock in me, I want it to last a long time. Then when your cock gets a little softer, I want you to pull your cock out and let me suck and lick your dick clean. You won't mind if I do that, will ya?"

"Fuck no!" So grandma continued lying on me as she constantly wiggled her ass and squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles in an attempt keep me hard. It worked for a considerable amount of time but finally my cock softened and nearly slid out of her cunt. She immediately lifted her ass up and swirled around taking my cum coated cock in her mouth. Oh fuck that felt good and in no time she had my cock clean but continued sucking my dick and in so doing, got me hard again.

"Oh Cammy, your hard again! It's so hard to believe how quick you young guys recuperate, my gracious what fun you are!"

"Grandma it's got more to do with how sexy you are and how pleasurable it feels to have my cock inside you, I don care if it's your mouth, your pussy or your asshole!"

"You would be doing me a big reward if you ate my pussy right now!" I looked at her cream pied pussy and although eating her pussy right after fucking her is not what I like to do, I figured I owed her a reward for being so sexy, so I dove in and devoured her pussy.

She immediately began moaning as I sucked her pussy lips in to my mouth. She tasted good as always and I spent a fair amount of time eating her juicy pussy and licking her clit while she sucked my cock.

She began just licking my mushroom dick head, running her tongue along the ridge of my dick head. "Oh grandma that feels so good, I love it when you play with my dick head like that, it sends fantastic sensations through my body!"

She said, "I bet those sensations you get are the same as those I feel when you lick my clit!"

"I love what you are doing grandma, please don't stop kicking my cock like you're doing."

"Okay as long as you keep licking my clit!" We both just concentrated on pleasing the other until we both climaxed. God the feelings got intense! She had a second orgasm when I was nibbling on her clit and was able to suck her cum into my mouth. She did the same to me, getting a mouth full of cum.

When we finished we headed for the shower, did a little ass grabbing, tit fondling and cock stroking before we dried off and put on some clothes. Grandma made dinner, we watched some TV and then grandma had me help her change the sheets on all the beds. Later she said that she was quite tired and was going to bed, but if I wanted more sex, to just wake her because she always had enough energy for some screwing. I kissed her good night and then headed to my room to play video games.

Around eleven o'clock I headed to bed. When I snuggled up against my grandma she let out a little moan and whispered, "What time is it?" I told her it was a little after eleven, she said, "Are you coming to bed to sleep or to fuck me?"

"I need sleep grandma. I would love to fuck you but I'm feeling very tired."

"Okay, we'll save the fucking until the morning, but like I said earlier, I would like to fall asleep with your cock in my pussy." I was semi-hard so I began squeezing her tits while she stroked my cock until my cock got somewhat hard again and then we moved around to get my cock in her pussy without us laying on each other. That's the last I remember until the morning when grandma was sucking my morning woody to wake me.

Saturday

It was Saturday mid morning and I was doing some yard work and grandma had gone grocery shopping. I looked up to see Elaine come walking down the sidewalk, she was looking hot as usual wearing a tight sweater and a very short skirt. As she got closer I could easy see that she was braless as her tits had a lot of action as she walked. She came up to me giving me a big hug, pressing those big tits of her's into my chest. "Hi Cam, taking care of your yard? It looks really nice. Where's your grandma?"

"She went grocery shopping, she left just a couple minutes ago. What's up with you?"

"I've got some really interesting news that you are going to like!"

"Okay, spill it!"

"Well you know that your grandma said that if I was not busy last night, to drop by for some hot fun. Well, you probably know by now that I'm not one who would miss an opportunity like that, but it turned out that I became very busy."

"Busy doing what?"

She said, "Well, being blunt, I was getting screwed by a neighbor!"

"Well that sounds hot! What neighbor and how did that happen?"

Elaine suggested we go inside and she would tell me all about it. I followed her into the house and when we got inside I reached under her skirt and squeezed her buns. She turned around and pressed her tits into my chest and letting my hand be in her crotch, I quickly played with her pussy. She said, "You naughty boy! I suppose you're wanting some pussy?" I just smiled while I pushed my finger into her pussy. She then said, "Let's go sit on the couch and I'll tell you how it happened that a neighbor fucked me and then maybe I'll let you fuck me too!"

I led her over to the couch where we sat down together as she began telling me her story. When she sat down she immediately spread her legs so I took advantage of the situation and slid my hand up her inner thigh and began fingering her pussy. She moaned saying, "I like how direct you are. Yes, play with my pussy while I tell you my story. It went like this ........"

"Yesterday afternoon I noticed the Andersons pulling into their driveway. My daughter has told me how much she likes them both and that Jeff is especially nice to her and always makes her feel appreciated. My daughter also told me that they are part of the neighborhood social gatherings, better known as the 'Spring Street Swingers' or some call it the 'Three S Club'. Do you know that your dad and mom are also members."

"Nope!"

"Oh god I love feeling your hands touching me like you're doing, having your fingers in my pussy and playing with my clit. You make me so horny, I want you to fuck me right now." She leaned in and kissed me while also pulling my hand out from beneath her skirt saying, "Let me tell my story then I want you to molest me." I nodded and sat back as she continued.

"Anyway, I decided to introduce myself and so I walked over to their place. Alice answered the door and when I introduced myself she yelled at Jeff saying, "Jeff, Sharon's mother is at the door! Come and meet her, she looks just like Sharon!"

Jeff is a big handsome guy and when he came to the door, he immediately wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big bear hug pulling me tight into his chest. He slid his hands down my back and grabbed my butt cheeks and pulled my pelvis into his, I could readily feel his boner pressing against my crotch. I felt a bit uncomfortable with his wife standing right next to us and her had his crotch pressed against mine. We stood there just like that in the foyer and chitchatted for quite awhile. Finally Alice suggested we sit down on the couch in the living room where we continued talking about Sharon, what it was like raising her, what she was like as a teenager etc, etc. I felt as though Jeff was undressing me with his eyes while Alice was asking me rather personal questions relative to my attitude toward sex. I picked up that she was trying to determine whether I was a swinger or not.

Finally Alice wanted to know if I wanted a drink. We discussed various drinks and we settled on manhattans, she excused herself to make the drinks and said, "You two just sit there and get better acquainted while I mix the drinks."

As soon as she left, Jeff turned toward me and placed his hand on my chin, turning my face from side to side saying, "Your daughter is a very beautiful woman and I can see where she gets her looks. She has your beautiful lips (I thought for a second he was going to kiss me), nose and eyes." He then slid back a bit and looked directly at my tits and without saying anything, he reached over and squeezed them about three times, then said, "It appears that you and her have identical tits, 36 D cups, right?" I nodded yes as he continued squeezing my tits saying, "Nice! Real nice and no bra! Mind if I see them?"

I said, "But your..". He interrupted me saying, "She won't mind and will probably want to see them too." I just sat there speechless as he completely unbuttoned my blouse and pull it totally open. He then reached over and began fondling my bare tits saying, "Ahhhh, very nice, and wonderful tits and nipples, I think there're even bigger than Sharon's."

As he was molesting me right there in his living room with his wife just in the next room, I was getting horny and subconsciously spread my legs. He noticed and moved his hand from my tit down to my inner thigh, then slid his hand up and I immediately felt his fingers playing with my pussy lips. When he discovered I was commando, he immediately rubbed his hand up and down my slit and then inserted a couple fingers into my cunt, I instantly got real horny and willingly spread my legs really wide. I grabbed his wrist and held his hand firm against my pussy while I wiggled my butt to get as much of his fingers in me as I could. Suddenly I heard a noise and looked up to see Alice approaching with a tray of drinks, she said, "I see you two are getting intimately acquainted, that's good! Wow! You sure have nice tits Elaine, and wonderful nipples just like your daughter! And Jeff, you are so forward, you might scar her away by playing with her pussy so soon."

I let go of Jeff's wrist and he pulled his finger out of my pussy and immediately licked his fingers.

Alice said, "Does she taste good honey?"

Without saying anything, Jeff reached down between my legs again and stuck his finger back into my cunt, wiggled it all around including rubbing my clit then raised his hand up to his wife's face saying, "Here, you taste her."

Alice sucked on his finger and said, "Ummm, yes, a really good tasty pussy!"

Jeff then took one of my tits in his hand and said, "Look honey, Elaine has got tits just like Sharon's including very large nipples, see." He was pinching my nipples making them stick out.

Alice said, "Jeff, you like any woman that has tits bigger than my little tits." Alice raised her sweater showing her average size tits.

"Oh baby, you have nice tits, I love your tits. You know what they say about a mouth full."

Alice continued, "Honey, why don't we go to our bedroom, sex is always better on our bed than on the couch, especially since there are three of us." I was astonished and excited to hear her say we were going to have sex, thinking that Jeff being a large man must have a large cock. Jeff stood up and took my hand in helping me stand up. My blouse seemed to just slip off my shoulders and fell on the floor. I could tell he really liked seeing me naked from the waist up and I wanted him to know I was all in for letting him fuck me, so I kicked off my shoes and then unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Standing there bare ass naked in front of these strangers, I said, "Lead the way!"

Jeff took my hand and led me down the hall to their bedroom and had me lay on my back on the bed. Both of them immediately began undressing as I laid there watching them undress while I masturbated, running my fingers deep into my pussy. Jeff's cock was indeed quite large even though it was only semi hard. Alice grabbed it and began giving him a brief hand job and said to me, "Why don't you spread your legs real wide honey and let my hubby eat your pussy, that will help him get extra hard. I know you will really love having my husband fuck you with his very large hard cock, it will make you cum really hard. He likes to eat a woman's pussy before he floods her pussy with a boat load of his delicious cum. And if you don't mind, I want a quick taste of your cunt before he slides his monster cock into you. And if you want, you can suck his dick before he fucks you."

Well that's what happened, Jeff leaned down and began eating my pussy while Alice stroked his cock. She then told Jeff to let her eat my pussy while I sucked his cock. He stood along side of the bed feeding me his cock to me while Alice got between my legs and began eating my pussy. That went on for just a few minutes when Alice said to Jeff, "I think she's ready honey, take my place between her legs and let's get that beautiful cock of yours inside her sweet tasting pussy." They switched places and Jeff got between my legs with his cock right above my snatch, Alice took ahold of his dick and first rubbed his dick head up and down my slit before guiding it into my cunt as he lowered his hips. He pushed his cock straight into me until he was balls deep, where upon he said, "Is my cock big enough and deep enough for you?"

"Oh fuck yes, your cock is so fucking big and feels absolutely wonderful inside my cunt! I'm so glad I came over to meet you two."

"Me too! My wife and I love finding new pussies that I can to fuck and she can eat. It is so good to meet you, you are a very sexy lady and I look forward to many fuck sessions with you and your daughter. You probably don't know this but your daughter is my second favorite pussy and I make sure every time we have a three S's gathering that I fuck her. The last couple times she has asked me to fuck her in the ass which I love to do. Do you like being fucked in the ass like your daughter does?"

"Yes I do! I especially like being doubled fucked in ass and pussy."

"Fantastic, someday I'll get either a neighbor or my boss over here and we'll treat you to some fun double fucking."

"How about getting both of them and make me air tight?"

"Fuck yes if that is what you would like!"

Alice spoke up saying, "Let's get this lady satisfied and give her a big load in that sweet pussy of hers." She then coddled his balls as he began fucking me. He was somewhat slow but his big cock penetrated me to the max while also putting pressure on my clit, I loved it. I was well aroused before he even slid his cock into me and now I was right on the edge of climaxing as he began pounding my pussy.

Jeff said, "I'm getting close already honey, play with my prostate so that I can flood Elaine's hot cunt with lots of my sperm that you love to eat." Alice immediately shoved her finger up her husband's ass as he was slamming his cock into me. We both climaxed at the same time, I could feel him loading up my pussy with his cum, I could tell he was flooding me with a ton of cum. It was a great fuck and I thought to myself I want to experience this again. After Jeff finished ejaculating into my pussy, he paused to catch his breath, he then said to his wife, "Are you ready honey, I'm going to pull my cock out of Elaine's sweet pussy, there should be a river of cum flowing out of her." Jeff slowly raised his ass until his cocked popped out of my pussy, he then quickly rolled off me and Alice had me quickly roll over onto my hands and knees with her mouth right below my cunt. Jeff's cum immediately began to drip out of my cunt and into her mouth. She then sucked my pussy lips into her mouth and began sucking Jeff's fresh sperm out of my cunt. I loved how she was eating my pussy, I definitely want to do this again.

Once she sucked all the cum out of my pussy she went to work on my clit until I had another orgasm. With me on top of her, I returned the favor and ate her pussy.

Jeff was laying on his back next to us enjoying the show while he stroked his still hard cock. Once Alice was finished eating me, she push me off of her and crawled over to Jeff and got on top of him and slid her pussy down his shaft. They began fucking as I watched.

When they finished fucking, we all three headed for their shower to clean up. There was a lot of fondling, sucking and licking going on while in the shower. I was the center of attention, Jeff made sure my tits were clean, he squirted soap in the palm of his hands and rubbed my tits and nipples over and over again while gently kissing me. They weren't real passionate kisses but he did use lots of tongue. In the meantime Alice was on her knees with a bar of soap rubbing it up and down my pussy and ass crack over and over again. She would then take the hand held shower nozzle and rinse off my crotch followed by her licking and sucking on my pussy; she repeated washing my cunt a couple three times. All this bathing gave me two orgasms. When we got out of the shower, I was horny as hell and wanted to be fucked again but didn't know if Jeff was up to it. So I asked Jeff if he would at least shove his semi-hard cock into my pussy again. I told him that I didn't need for him to cum in me but I just wanted my pussy full of his big cock.