Grandma's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandma told Elaine to lean back so her pussy is exposed for easy penetration, she then said, "Whose ever next, get up here and get your cock in Elaine's pussy." I jumped at the chance and with help from my grandma was able to slide my cock into Elaine's pussy. Once I was fully engaged in her cunt, I fucked her a few times making her constantly moan.

Grandma told Jack to get on the bed and to position himself so he could fuck Elaine's mouth. As he was getting into position I was sticking my finger in Elaine's cunt alongside my dick to play with her clit when I decided that we should get two cocks in her cunt like we did my grandma. I said, "Hey, why don't we try and get Jack's cock in her cunt next to mine."

Grandma said, "Oh fuck that would be fantastic if we can do that!" She then looked at Elaine and said, "How you doing slut? I know you will like being double pussy fucked."

"Fucking fine! I love having my holes filled with nice young hard cocks!"

My grandma then said, "Be prepared, Jack is going to try and get his cock in your cunt too. You'll love it!" Jack moved in front of me and pushed the head of his cock against her cunt hole just above where my cock entered her pussy. He pushed a couple times and on the third attempt, he was able to squeeze his cock into her cunt and proceeded to slide about half his cock into her. Elaine yelled, "OH FUCK, THAT'S TIGHT, OH SHIT AND I MEAN FUCKING TIGHT! But don't take your cocks out! Oh fuck does that feels good! OMG, I've never felt anything like this! Holy shit, yes Jack, slide your cock deeper into my fucking cunt. OMG, OMG I love it! Yes, yes oh god now fuck me! I want to cum and I want you to cum in me!"

Jack was on top and able to freely move so he started fucking Elaine with short fast thrusts. Elaine was encouraging him on by telling him to fuck her faster and harder which he did. Elaine finally had an orgasm about same time Jack was ejaculating in her pussy and as soon as he finished spuing his spunk in her, he pulled his cock free from her pussy. I then started fucking her with deep hard thrusts. She seemed to be experiencing a continuous orgasm as I pounded her pussy until I shot my a load of cum into her very wet pussy. I immediately disengaged my cock from her cunt and grandma then instructed Elaine and Len to roll over which they did. Len now on top began fucking Elaine's asshole like there was no tomorrow. He pounded her ass really hard, it looked as though Elaine had passed out as she just laid there like a limp doll. Len let out a loud grunt as he unloaded his cum into her ass. He rolled off her and we all relaxed trying to recuperate.

Grandma took advantage of the situation and first buried her face in Elaine's crotch and licked up all the cum that was running out of her holes. She then moved to where she could suck both Jack's and my cock, deep throating us both and then licking us clean.

Elaine turned her head to see what was happening and motioned to Len to move so she could suck his cock. She sucked him clean saying, "You know, I've never done this before, sucking a cock that just came out of my ass. Kind of kinky, hey!"

Grandma responded, "Yea, real kinky!" My grandma looked at us guys and said, "You guys look like you just ran a marathon! Are you pooped?"

Len said, "Fuck yes, but happy. You two are fun to fuck, I think I just drained my balls in Elaine's ass."

Elaine said, "Yea but it's a nice ass, right? How did it feel and what were you thinking as you slid your cock into my tight asshole? Did you like it? Want to do it again?"

"You bet! Give me a little time to recoup and I'll fuck your ass again!" was Len's response.

Elaine then said, "I don't want this to end but I need a nap. I was up early this morning and need to rest before I entertain any more cocks inside my ass or pussy. Are you boys staying the night?"

Jack said his parents may start to wonder what's going on over here but yes he's staying the night. Len grabbed is phone and sent a message to his parents and got an immediate okay.

Elaine asked grandma where she could bed down for a nap. I said my bed and she responded, "Great. I'll be ready for more action after a couple hours of sleep and to wake her anytime after that by playing with either her tits or pussy." She then kissed each of us guys and we each took turns rubbing her pussy before she headed for my room.

My grandma then said, "I hope you guys can do to me what you just did to Elaine before we all say goodnight."

We all chimed in, "We will!"

She said, "In the meantime lets either watch some TV or you guys go play some video games." We chose video games while grandma watched TV. We played video games for well over an hour when Len left to go to bathroom. Jack and I continued our game and after about a half hour when Len never returned we went looking for him. We found him in living room with his face in grandma's crotch eating her pussy. She was sitting in the corner of the couch, legs widely spread with both hands on the back of Len's head giving him instructions, "Yes, yes lick my crack, ooooh nice ...... now suck my clit into your mouth, oh yea! That's so fucking nice, now suck my pussy lips into your mouth, oh yes stick your tongue in my pussy, oh fuck I like that. Yes make me cum, oh fuck I want to cum so bad. Put your finger in my asshole and suck on my cunt harder! YES, OOOOHHHHH YES, YES I'M CUMMING, OF FUCK YOUR MAKING ME CUM SO HARD, YES, YES EAT ME, EEEEEAT ME!" She was holding his face tight against her pussy while humping his face, rubbing her cunt up and down across his mouth.

Jack and I just stood there next to the couch watching grandma and Len having oral sex. She finally let go of his head and we could see cum oozing out of her cunt.

Grandma suddenly noticed Jack and I standing next to her with our hard cocks in our hands staring at her and Len. She said, "Oh fuck that was a good cum! It looks like you boys are ready for some more fucking.

I said, "I think you're right grandma, but I'm only talking for myself!" Both Len and Jack chimed in saying they were ready too. My grandma said, "Fuck I'm more than ready. Cam, I want you to start by fucking me in the ass and then Len and Jack can join in so I end up with three cocks penetrating my body."

Before she got up she looked down at her pussy and upon seeing cum oozing from between her pussy lips, she said, "Would any of you boys like a little snack before you fuck me?" Jack didn't have to be asked twice, he got down on his knees placing his face in her crotch and began eating her pussy. Grandma was doing everything she could to facilitate Jack's effort to suck her pussy dry, she spread her legs as wide as possible and laid back exposing her privates to the max. She looked up at me saying, "Go to your parent's bedroom and get the Vaseline honey."

I turned and dashed to get the Vaseline and when I returned, grandma was standing and getting ready to kneel on the couch. I walked up behind her and scooped up a big gob of Vaseline and shoved my middle finger up her asshole. I worked it back and forth many times till she said, "I think you have my asshole adequately prepared for the invasion of your big cock." I then grabbed my hard cock and pressed it against her asshole and pushed. Slowly her sphincter muscle relaxed allowing my cock to slip into her ass. Once my cock head disappeared in her ass, I started fucking her. After a short time I was ramming my entire cock in her ass to her total delight. She turned her head toward me saying, "That feels so fucking good, I want to also feel Jack's and Len's cock in my ass before getting all three cocks in me."

I pulled my cock out of her ass and made room for either Jack or Len to fuck her asshole. Jack was first and slammed his cock deep into her ass and pumped her a couple dozen times before relinquishing her asshole to Len who repeated what Jack had just done.

When Len finished I laid down on the couch and had grandma sit on my lap facing away and slowly reinserted my cock back into her ass and then she leaned back to expose her pussy to whoever was going to fuck her pussy. Jack stepped up ready to slide his cock into her pussy, he grabbed his hard cock and pointed it at her pussy with grandma reaching down to pull her pussy lips apart to assist Jack in getting his cock buried in her snatch. Jack slowly penetrated her cunt and then slammed his cock in her a few times as she moaned.

I said, "Grandma while don't we try getting two cocks in your ass and only one in your pussy?"

"Oh Cammy, do you think two cocks could fit in my asshole?"

"Don't know unless we try, I've seen photos of women with two cocks shoved in their ass!"

"Okay, let's try but be gentle." I told Jack to remove his cock from grandma's cunt and to grease it up and try to get it in her asshole along side of mine." Jack's cock was already covered in cum from grandma's pussy and so he placed his dick next to mine and began pushing. It took several attempts but by god, he got his cock in her ass.

"Grandma how does that feel?"

"It feels good but maybe you're going to tear my asshole, so be gentle, oh yes I do like it! Yes move your cocks, oh fuck that feels even better. Okay Len, you have my pussy all to yourself. Get over here and fuck my cunt." Len was able to fairly easily get his cock into my grandma's pussy while Jack and I had our cocks in her ass.

Len had more freedom so he fucked her cunt dumping a good load of cum in her. When he finished he withdrew his cock from her pussy and Jack then pulled his cock out of her ass and inserted it into her pussy and dumped a second load of cum in her cunt. When he finished I had grandma turn over so I could fuck her in the ass.

I pounded her really hard with her encouraging me all the way giving her a third load of cum. I couldn't believe how much cum I had to give, but her asshole overflowed with while cream.

We all relaxed after fucking my grandmother, she seemed very satisfied with cum running out of both holes. She laid on the bed on her back and played with her pussy while we just watched her. I'm still amazed at the size of her tits and nipples and wanted to feel and suck them some more, so I moved to where I could suck on one of her tits as she laid on the bed.

She obviously enjoyed having her tits sucked on and so she told Jack and Len that she wanted her other tit sucked on, Jack was more than willing to suck her tit. She then spread her legs really wide and motioned to Len to get between her legs, he did and immediately began eating her cum filled pussy. She was moaning and squirming the whole time we were sucking, fondling and squeezing her tits and pussy. She eventually climaxed for about the fourth or fifth time. At that point we stopped molesting her and let her just lie there to recuperate.

It was getting late and I had to go to work tomorrow so I said, "Okay guys, I'm headed to my room to bed down with Elaine. I'll see you all tomorrow sometime, enjoy yourselves." I got up, hit the bathroom and then crawled in bed with Elaine. She was laying on her side so I snuggled up against her naked body and spooned her. I wrapped my arm around her placing my hand on one of her tits. She let out a low moan as I squeezed her tit and played with her nipple. She wiggled her ass pushing it against my crotch causing my cock to stir a bit. I then moved my hand to her thigh, rubbed it a bit then moved it toward her pussy, she immediately placed her hand on top of mine and forced my fingers into her vagina. She turned her head towards me and whispered, "This is what I want you to play with, rub my clit and make me cum."

I obeyed her and began to rapidly rub her clit with my index finger making her moan and squirm. She whispered, "I'd love it if you would put your cock in my ass."

"Baby, I would love to stick my cock up your tight ass but I'm bushed. You'll have to settle for just some finger fucking right now."

"Okay, that's fine for now. Just keep playing with my clit until I cum, okay?"

"Sure." I continued flicking my index finger across her clit. I remember her moaning and reaching down to hold my hand still while she climaxed.

FRIDAY

The next thing I was aware of was something rubbing my face, when I opened my eyes I wasn't sure what was in my face but soon realized it was Elaine's pussy. She was gently rubbing her pussy lips across my lips. When she saw my eyes open she said, "Morning sleepyhead, I hope you like your alarm!" She did not move leaving her pussy lips against my lips, I stuck out my tongue and started licking her cunt. I licked her four or five times before she said, "Your grandma told me that you always give her a morning fuck before you go to work. You won't mind will you, if the pussy you fuck this morning be mine rather than your grandma's." She then pushed her pussy tight against my mouth and rubbed back and forth. She then winked at me and laid on her back. I rolled over on top of her as she grabbed my now hard cock and guided it into her pussy. I gave her a good solid fucking before I dumped a load of cum deep in her pussy.

I jumped into the shower, dressed and met Elaine in the kitchen where she had prepared my breakfast. As I was about to head out the door, my grandmother appeared completely naked. She said, "I'm so glad you're up in time for work. Sleep well?"

I said, "Yup! Sorry I don't have time for your morning fuck. If you're wanting some of my cum, Elaine has a pussy full of it."

"Oh that sounds delicious. Don't be concerned about not giving your grandma a good morning fuck, I'm sure one of your buddies will be able to provide me with a morning fuck. And probably also give Elaine a second morning fuck." She walked up to me and kissed me while taking my hand and placing it on her pussy saying, "Don't ever forget that my pussy will always be available to you." With another quick kiss out the door I went with a big tent in my pants.

Later in the day Jack called me wanting to know what I had planned for tonight. I told him that I had no plans but he should hang loose just in case. I asked him what happened during the night and after I left for work. He said, "Well, after you left last night to crawl into bed with Elaine, Len and I double fucked your grandma. Len fucked her pussy while she gave me a nice blow job. We switched twice before ending up with Len cumming in her pussy while I filled her mouth with my juices. After that we all snoozed until this morning when your grandma woke me by rubbing her tits in my face and Elaine did the same to Len. Once we were awake, your grandma said if we fucked them, they would fix us some breakfast. So I fucked your grandma and Len fucked Elaine.

We then freshened up and walked into the kitchen to find your grandma and Elaine both still naked making breakfast for all four of us. We sat at the table across from each of the ladies trying to eat our breakfast while looking at their big tits. When we finished eating both Len and I had hard ones again. Your grandma suggested that we should have a special dessert so they cleared the table and then they both sat on the table in front of us with legs spread. Len and I ate their pussies until they both climaxed. They then led us back to the bedroom where I fucked Elaine and Len fucked your grandma. After that I took Len home and when I got home, I crashed."

After listening to his story I said, "Holly shit, you two have certainly gotten your share of pussy yesterday and this morning!"

"Fuck yes and thank you, loved every minute of it! After my nap, I'm looking for more, that's why I called. Your grandma and Elaine are the hottest females ever, my god they are hot! I called Len and he feels the same so if you need any assistance or backup, we are more than ready."

"Good to know! I know that my grandma will be very pleased to hear that you guys think she is so hot, you're very likely to get a call at anytime while she is here. Got to go, talk to you later." When I got home the usual routine occurred, grandma was waiting for me sitting on the couch wearing the briefest of cloths revealing her big tits and nipples with lots of leg showing. I paused briefly as I approached her, taking in her beauty and sex appeal. She reached toward me wanting a hug as I sat next to her. We hugged and passionately kissed, she pressed her tits firmly into my chest. When our lips parted she said, "So glad you're home, been impatiently waiting for you."

I smiled as I squeezed one of her tits and pushed her halter aside to get to her bare tits. I then scooted down a bit and took one of her tits in my mouth.

She said, "You always know what I want and desire!" I let go of her tit and gave her another kiss and moved my hand down to her pussy. She immediately parted her legs as I worked my hand inside her shorts to reach her pussy. She was wet and I was able to get two fingers inside her pussy. As I fingered her she said, "I absolutely love how you treat me! So where in this house would you like to fuck me today?"

I just looked at her as I played with her clit thinking of where in this house did I want to fuck my grandma. I said, "In the foyer!"

"Yes, that's a great idea, just inside the front door where we greet people. And whenever I come into your house, I'll remember that you fucked me right there." I stood up and reached down to help her up, she immediately put her arms around my neck and kissed me. I reached down and pulled her pelvis into mine as we dry humped for a few seconds. As we were grinding our bodies together, she said, "I would really like for you to eat my pussy before you fuck me, I would love an oral orgasm and I know you prefer eating my pussy before you fuck me."

I got on my knees as she stood there and pulled my grandma's shorts off. She bowed her legs a bit and I buried my face in her crotch. I first sucked her pussy lips into my mouth then forced my tongue into her slit and nibbled on her clit. She placed her hand on back of my head and applied a little pressure while moaning the whole time. I continued eating her until she placed both hands on my head while she ground her pussy against my mouth. I was suddenly tasting her delicious cum as she climaxed, fuck I love eating her pussy! I continued sucking on her cunt lips until she began relaxing, then I stood up. She immediately passionately kissed me with open mouth and lots of tongue. She broke off the kiss saying, "I love you so much and love kissing you right after you've eaten me. Now let's go over to the foyer and have you fuck me, I want to cum again."

I grabbed several large pillows and threw them on the floor next to the front door, my grandma quickly laid down spreading her sexy legs and arms. I got down on my knees straddling her hips and eased myself on top of her. She reached down and guided my cock into her pussy as I lowered my hips. I immediately began fucking her while we kissed and I fondled her tits. We were fucking for only a short time when she said she wasn't far from cumming again. So I increased my speed and depth of thrusts into her and just as her body stiffened, I started to cum. We both had intense orgasms that seemed to last longer than usual.

Once we started to recuperate, my grandma gave me a long and deep kiss. She looked into my eyes saying, "Cammy, I can't thank you enough for the way you treat me! Having sex with you has been exceptional and totally exciting. It's been way beyond my wildest expectations and I'm so thankful you are willing to have sex with an old woman like me. I know you just can't possibly grasp how significant it has been for me to get fucked by a young stud. I love you so much for not only being willing to fuck me, but doing it with so much jest and enthusiasm."

"Grandma, I'm the lucky one! You are such a hot and sexy woman that just looking at you gets me hard." I suddenly realized that me being on top of her was probably hurting her, so I suggested we roll over with her on top. She agreed as long as I keep my cock in her. We rolled over without allowing my cock to become disengaged from her pussy. Once we got comfortable she said, "Oh that's much better." She then began wiggling her hips and sliding up and down my shaft. All that action was keeping me hard.