Grandma's Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
86yohom
86yohom
1,483 Followers

My grandma said, "My turn to be ass fucked!" I looked over at my grandma, she had turned over and was sitting on the couch leaning back with her legs spread and raised up such that her knees were in her chest. She had two fingers shoved in her asshole lubricating it. I pulled my cock out of Elaine's asshole, moved over and replaced my grandma's fingers with my cock and began fucking her asshole. After a few minutes of fucking my grandma's asshole, I pulled my cock from her ass and inserted it back into Elaine's asshole and continued fucking her. When I returned to fucking my grandma's ass, Elaine slid off the couch and put her face in my butt cheeks and started sucking on my balls. OMG that felt good. With grandma squeezing my cock with her sphincter muscles and Elaine sucking on my balls, I exploded even though my tank was nearly empty. I pumped what I thought was a small amount of cum up my grandma's ass to her delight, however when I pulled my cock out of her ass, a significant amount of cum came running out her asshole.

I moved back to the chair and watched Elaine lick my grandma's ass, getting every last drop of cum that was running out of her asshole. They both sat back down on the couch facing me with their legs spread and were rubbing their pussies. Elaine said, "Cam! Thank you for fucking our pussies and asses, I'm so glad I came over here to meet your grandmother. It's been a very unexpected day to say the least. Shit, today has been the most fucking fun day I've experienced in years!"

Grandma said, "Cam, I think this is the first time I've seen your cock soft, you must be totally bushed. Do you think you will be able to do anymore fucking today?"

"I would love to but I'm totally out of gas, but what about continuing this tomorrow?" Both my grandma and Elaine reluctantly agreed with my grandma saying, "Yea that's a good idea. What do you think about inviting Jack and your other friend to join us for a little fuck fest? I really enjoyed Jack last night and this morning and would love to have him spend more time between my legs."

Elaine said, "WOW, who's this Jack guy?"

"He's Cam's friend that spent the night with us, we all three slept together. We had a threesome from late afternoon to bed time and then he nailed my pussy during the night and this morning he fucked me on the kitchen counter and later had me bent over the kitchen table and fucked me in the ass. Nice kid with a big cock like Cam's."

"Well that sounds super interesting! Hot dam and who's this other friend of Cam's?"

I piped up, "His name is Len. The three of us have been buddies for a long time. Len has not met my grandma yet but I know you both will enjoy him."

Elaine said, "Okay tomorrow sounds good. What time should I be here?"

My grandma responded with a big smile, "Anytime will be fine. I have no plans other than the usual, fuck Cam in the morning and then again right after he gets home from work. You can come by anytime, I sure we can find something to do!"

Elaine gathered her clothes and slipped on her dress and shoes and walked over to me saying, "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, I hope your buddies have cocks just like yours and love to fuck us old girls!"

"Oh they will! I know Jack does, just ask Ruth and Len is a cool guy. He's bigger than either Jack or I and may even have a bigger dick!"

"That would be cool. Okay, good night and see you all tomorrow or should I've said see all of you two tomorrow?" Out the door she went. My grandma and I straightened up the house and went to bed, had a nice but quick fuck and off to sleep.

THURSDAY

The morning was a normal routine except I was awakened not with a tit in my face but with a pussy. Grandma was able to straddle my head without waking me until she lowered her hips and getting her pussy lips against my cheek. When I turned my head I immediately had a mouth full of pussy lips. Once I was aware of what was happening, I grabbed her hips to hold her still as I devoured my grandma's pussy and gave her an orgasm and sucked her sweet cum out of her cunt. She then scrambled down and got in position so I could fuck her and give her a second orgasm. She said, "You're amazing Cam! Every day seems to be better than the previous day, you just gave me two orgasms before I've had my coffee, holy fuck what a stud you are!" She kissed me and off she went to cook my breakfast before I headed for work.

Wasn't sure what to expect when I got home. What I found was my grandma and Elaine in my parent's bed making out. They were both naked and eating each other's pussy. I was quiet as a mouse and sat in a chair and watched them for at least five minutes before my grandma noticed me. She raised her head from between Elaine's legs and said, "Oh there you are sweetie! Want to join us?" Elaine didn't remove her face from my grandma's pussy but raised her hand and waved at me.

"I love just watching you two. I think there is going to be a lot of fucking this afternoon and evening, so I don't feel there's a need to rush in and get involve yet." My grandma smiled and lowered her face back down and continued eating Elaine's cunt. After about twenty minutes and each having an orgasm, they pulled themselves apart and laid back to rest.

I wasn't sure when my buddies would get here so I called Jack and he immediately answered the phone saying, "Is your grandma getting impatient for a real man's cock?"

"Ha ha. So when are you guys getting here?"

"Not sure, Len said he would call me when he's ready. So what are doing other than fucking your grandma and her friend?"

"Actually when I got home Elaine and my grandma were making out on my parent's bed, eating each other's cunt! Wow it was an experience to just watch them in action! Get here as soon as you can, they are both naked waiting to be fucked! We'll be in the bedroom when you get here so just come on in and join the fun."

My grandma said to me, "Let's put on these fresh polyester sheets so we don't get any cum stains on your parent's bed." We no more than got the new sheets on and heard the boys coming in the house. Grandma and Elaine hopped up on the bed on their backs waiting for the guys to enter, I sat on a chair in the corner, we all were naked.

Jack peeked in and when he saw the gals lying on the bed naked he said, "Whoa! Look at this Len!"

Len poked his head in and said, "Holy shit! A couple of hot mamas! Look at those beautiful big tits and hot pussies!"

Elaine spoke up as she raised her ass in the air while spreading her legs giving the guys a nice view of her cunt saying, "You got that right! My pussy is ready from some hot fucking, do you think you guys can satisfy an older woman's desire to be fucked silly?"

Before the guys could respond, I spoke up pointing toward Len and said, "Grandma this Len. Elaine this Jack and Len and guys this is Elaine and my grandma Ruth."

Elaine lowered her ass and said, "Nice to meet you two. Normally I'm dressed when I meet someone for the first time but since I'm not, why don't you studs take off your clothes and let us see those beautiful young cocks. I like to see and feel any cock before I allow it to be shoved into any of my cavities!" Both Jack and Len disrobed immediately.

My grandma said, "Len why don't you come over here to my side of bed and let me give you a quick blow job before you get between my legs and fuck me." Len walked over toward my grandma while Jack approached Elaine. Both gals reached over and stroked the guy's cocks a few times before moving their heads so they could get the guy's cocks in their mouths. They also fondled their balls while sucking their cocks. Both Jack and Len quickly began fondling their tits.

Elaine took Jacks hand that was squeezing her tit and pushed it down her belly toward her pussy, Jack knew what she wanted and bent over a bit to get his fingers up in her pussy and began finger fucking her. Elaine moaned in approval then said, "Yes, oh yes, get my clit on fire before you plunge this beautiful cock into my cunt. My pussy is etching to be fucked and I know that you can scratch my itch." Just a few seconds later, she said, "Oh fuck I'm so ready, get between my legs and fuck me now." Jack was on top of her in a flash as she guided his hard cock into her cunt and started fucking her.

Grandma was not going to be outdone and had Len mount her. There before my eyes, my two buddies were fucking these two older hot women in less than ten minutes after they first met them. Both of them were expending a whole lot of energy in fucking these ladies.

After only a couple minutes Elaine suggested that the guys switch then decide which cunt they want to ejaculate their cum into. Jack and Len looked at each other and agreed with Jack being the first to pull his dick free from Elaine's pussy, he got off the bed and walked around it to grandma's side. Meanwhile Len pulled his dick out of grandma's cunt and scooted over and got on top of Elaine, she passionately kissed him while he was maneuvering to get his dick into her pussy.

When Jack got on top of grandma she said, "Welcome back Jack, I really enjoyed our fuck this morning. I'm so glad you returned, you have a very nice cock that fits in my pussy really well. I hope we do this often before I leave." At that point both Jack and Len were pounding their cocks into the two women's pussies.

Len suddenly said, "Can't wait to decide, I'm cumming NOW!" He immediately began flooding Elaine's cunt with his sperm; he seemed to freeze as he ejaculated shot after shot of cum into her. When he eventually started to pull his cock out of Elaine's pussy, you could see Elaine's pussy start to ooze out a massive amount of cum.

She wrapped her arms around him saying, "Don't stop, please don't stop, I want to cum so bad, please keep fucking me!" He shoved his cock back into her pussy and continued pounding her pussy. A short time later she responded, "AHHHHHHH yes, yessssss, oh fuck I'm cumming, yes, OMG yes, I'm cumming, oh fuck I love this feeling!" Her body went stiff while Len remained motionless with his cock fully engaged in her cunt. Finally they both relaxed and Len pulled his cock free from her pussy and rolled off her.

Grandma was experiencing her own orgasm as Jack was pounding her pussy; he suddenly froze while squirting a load of cum deep into her pussy. WOW, what a sight to see; two couples fucking right next to each other and to see them all have orgasms. I was about to have my own as I sat there watching them fuck while stroking my hard cock. Elaine raised her head as grandma was coming down from her orgasm while Jack continued pumping his sperm into her cunt, she said, "Ruth I want to eat your pussy after Jack has fill it with his sperm." Grandma just shook her head acknowledging Elaine's request. When Jack pulled his cock from grandma's cunt, she too had cum oozing from her pussy.

Elaine slid down between her legs and began sucking on her cunt lips, grandma did the same to Elaine.

They stayed busy for quite awhile eating each other's pussy. Len was standing along side of the bed stroking his still hard cock just staring at Elaine and Ruth eating each other's pussy. He reached over and rubbed Elaine's butt cheeks a few times then slid his fingers down her butt crack. My grandma noticed him standing there and reached over taking his cock in her hand and began giving him a hand job while eating Elaine's pussy. When he started rubbing his hand up and down Elaine's butt crack, she noticed and pulled her mouth away from grandma's pussy and said, "Yes, play with me. I like having my asshole played with, finger fuck me if you like, just think of me as your fuck toy." Len obliged and proceeded to finger fuck Elaine's asshole while grandma continued eating her pussy and stroking Len's cock. Within seconds Elaine had an orgasm and was flooding grandma's face with cum, grandma let go of Len's cock and concentrated on Elaine's pussy, slurping up all of her cum she could.

Both gals rolled onto their backs to catch their breath before heading to the bathrooms to freshen up. We three guys just sat looking at each other not knowing what to say. We all had semi-hard ons and were slowly stroking our dicks. Jack was the first to speak, "Well Len, what do you think of these older women? Are they hot enough for you?"

"Fuck yes! Nice tits, great nipples, hot pussies, tight asses and great attitudes. Have you guys fucked all their holes?"

I responded, "Does a dog pee on a fire hydrant? Of course we have, we've sucked their tits, their pussies and even their asses! We have double fuck my grandma, the first time we fucked her cunt and asshole and second time, we both had our cocks buried in her pussy. I had no idea my grandma was such a slut until this visit."

After listening to Jack and I talk about fucking my grandma, Len said, "You guys won't believe this and although I promised I wouldn't tell, but I had sex with my aunt just last week!"

I said, "Your shitting me! How could that be that you had the same experience as I've had of fucking a relative! How did it happen?"

My aunt Beth, my mother's youngest sister, came to visit us last week and on the second night somewhere around midnight, she snuck into my room and crawled in bed with me. She whispered that she was lonely and wanted to snuggle. So I spooned her and when I placed my arm around her waist, she took my hand and placed it on her bare tit and then she made me promise not to tell anyone. I agreed of course so she began wiggling her ass against my crotch giving my, a big boner. She slipped her hand down between us and started massaging my dick a few times then asked me to take my shorts off. After I did that she reached back again taking my cock in her hand and rubbed it between her ass cheeks and pressed my dick head against her pussy. I was starting to ooze some pre-cum and she managed to push my dick head into her cunt. I was hard as a rock and totally enjoying this little sex play with my sexy aunt when she said, "I want you to fuck me, I want to feel your nice big cock in my pussy!"

I of course said yes and she again made me promise not to tell anyone. She rolled over on her back and spread her legs, and as I got on top of her, she grabbed my clock and guided it into her pussy and I fucked her right there in my bed with my parents in the next room. It didn't take long for both of us to have an orgasm. When finished she gave me a big kiss and said that I was great and she wanted more. We fucked three times after that before she left.

"Shit Len, when are you going to see her again?"

"Fuck I hope soon. She doesn't live too far away, like 120 miles. She told me she would try and visit more often and that I should figure a way of visiting her without my parents knowing. She said if I did she could fine a lot of pussy for me to fuck."

Suddenly Elaine and grandma appeared looking good after applying fresh makeup and fixing their hair. They were still naked and were both carried a dildo or vibrator in their hands. Elaine said, "You guys have made us both so fucking horny and even though you are young studs, we don't think you can keep up the pace of fucking us the way we like so we thought maybe you all would like to watch us masturbate while you are recovering. That's why we brought some toys to maybe stimulate you for a faster recovery." Elaine first walked over to Len and rubbed her tits all over his face while she slipped a couple fingers in and out of her own pussy and then had him lick her fingers. She then walked over to me doing the same thing while grandma was doing the same to Jack. They then had Len and Jack get off the couch while they sat there. They grabbed their vibrators and first put them in their mouth getting them wet before inserting them into their pussies. They both leaned back with legs spread real wide ruining the vibrators deep into their pussies and said, "Why don't you boys get up close and watch us masturbate, and after we cum you can eat our pussies if you want to.

Elaine said, "Why don't one of you guys sit here between my legs and get a closeup view of me masturbating?" Jack sat down Indian style between her legs watching her slowly fuck her own pussy with the vibrator. She placed her legs on his shoulders so he was looking straight at her pussy as she shoved the vibrator really deep into her cavity, then pulled it out and pressed the tip of it against her clit. After a few cycles of this she presented the vibrator to Jack who took it and reinserted it into her pussy and began fucking her with it.

Grandma was sitting beside Elaine and was doing the same thing with Len. Grandma wanted Len to eat her pussy so that's what he did, he alternated between eating her pussy and fucking her pussy with the vibrator. Grandma laid back saying, "Ah fuck I love this but we need to get Cam involved."

She suggested that Jack and Len stand up next to them so they could suck their cocks and for me to get on floor between them and take a vibrator in each hand and fuck both of their pussies.

That's what we did, I simultaneously slid the vibrators in and out of their pussies while they sucked my buddies's cocks. The gals started moaning as the three of us fed them cocks and vibrators.

At one point Elaine reached down and grabbed the vibrator from my hand and shoved it hard into her pussy and started to hump it, she screamed, "FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEE!" She took Jack's cock back in her mouth and deep throated him moments before her body stiffened as she climaxed causing her pussy to expel a lot of fluid.

Grandma was needing more stimulation and asked me to eat her pussy while she sucked Len's cock, which I willing did. After just a few minutes she also reached a climax. We took turns eating their pussies as they came back to earth. Elaine just sat there holding the vibrator deep in her pussy with a big smile on her face, she said, "Fuck, every time we get together, it gets hotter and hotter! That was fantastic, almost as good as regular fucking."

Grandma had us continue eating her pussy until she said she'd had enough.

We all decided to have a few drinks and to cool it for awhile. We sat around the living room chatting about nothing while occasionally there would be some tit grabbing and cock stroking and lots of tit and cock sucking. Grandma brought up the subject of double penetration and how good it felt to have two cocks inside her. Then she said she wanted to be made air tight with three cocks someday. As more and more conversation centered around the girls being fucked with multiple cocks, we all started to get horny again. Grandma said, "Elaine, why don't we get you air tight first and then if the boys are up to it, they get me air tight?"

"Are you serious? I'd love to do that if the boys are willing?"

I looked at both Jack and Len seeing them stroke their cocks a little harder indicating they were ready for some more hot fucking. I said, "Fuck Elaine, we are more than ready to make you air tight! Lead the way." Grandma took Elaine by the hand and led her back into my parent's bedroom with us three guys following with our cocks hard and ready. Grandma said, "Whose wants her ass?"

We all looked at each other before Len said, "Yes, I want her ass!"

Grandma said, "Okay great, lay down on your back." Len crawled up on the bed and laid on his back, his cock sticking straight up. Meantime grandma had retrieved some Vaseline and had Elaine bend over while she took a gob of Vaseline and worked it into Elaine's asshole with her middle finger.

Elaine said, "Fuck I like this already, I like having you finger up my asshole."

Grandma responded, "If you like my finger so well, you'll really like it when Len shoves his cock up your asshole!" Grandma then instructed Elaine to get on the bed, straddle Len facing his feet and to sit down. Elaine was on the bed in a flash squatting over Len while grandma held his cock vertical. Grandma told Elaine to sit on Len's cock which she did. "Now push down and get the head of Len's cock in your asshole." Elaine held on to my arm to balance herself as she let her weight force Len's cock head into her asshole. She struggled a bit but finally slid her pussy all the way down his shaft. She then lifted her ass up and down a few times enjoying the sensation of having her ass fucked.

86yohom
86yohom
1,483 Followers