Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 01

Story Info
Grandpa is seduced by his oldest grandson.
1.7k words
4.45
33.6k
42

Part 1 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers

The highlight of my year was my new barn. Well until...

I finally received the green light from my wife to build the barn of my dreams. It's a huge structure, 40' × 90'. It has a large bay for working on tractors or equipment, a corral and holding pens. A tool shop, tack room and even a hay loft. But most impressive to me is my bathroom adjacent to my office. It's a large room, completely tiled with stainless steel fixtures so I can just pressure wash it clean. Along the front wall is a massive shower area, no door, curtain or wall, just a rain type shower head, jets in the wall for massages and even a water thermostat. It's quite impressive. Beside that is a Red Wood 10 man Sauna. 10 men, I guess if they are setting knee to knee!

My wife and I have a large family. 2 sons and 2 daughters, 1 son-in-law and 2 daughters-in- law and 7 grandkids. I am a Rancher. My dad was a Rancher. His dad was a Rancher. We own a massive amount of land in Texas with a couple hundred head of cattle, 2 dozen horses, and other farm animals. Of course the 14 producing oil wells on the land is a major plus to us, as well!

The barn had a new story to tell a few weeks back, if barns could talk. My wife, daughters and 1 daughter-in-law went to out of town for a girls weekend away early on a Saturday morning and I headed to the back 40 to do some brush mowing on the tractor. After a couple of hours of mowing my dirty ole ass headed back to the barn to shower and clean up and get some lunch and to spend my weekend alone in the peace and quite, no wife, kids, just me alone. I parked the tractor, went in the bathroom and stripped. At 60 years old I am still a hell of a man. Standing at 6'2" I have a full head of salt and pepper hair, a hairy chest of dark hair with a few grays mixed in, 20" arms, not quite still a 6 pack but a firm hard chest and stomach, a nice bubble butt that fills out a pair of Wranglers well, thick massive thighs and strong legs covered in dark hair, held up by size 12 boots, with a dick still surrounded by dark pubic hair. My dick hangs down 7" flaccid and stands erect at a 8.5" above a large ball sack that holds these heavy nuts! Not a bad looking man at all, if I do say so myself. I still have all my shiney white teeth behind my cocky smile, strong chin, and I can let my dancing blue eyes shine right through you!

I stand at in front of the floor to celeing wall mirror admiring myself as I turn on the water jets.

Damn I look good, I think to myself!

I walk under the rain head and lather my body up with my spounge, washing my hair and enjoying the warm water. I do this thing when washing my cock. I pick my balls up in my palm, pulling my dick up to hit my stomach, letting my balls fall and running my hand over and around my dick and its huge crown head, then repeat the process over and over, letting the soap and water wash me well.

I look back at myself in the mirror but I see something else. Someone. I realize my grandson Tyler is in the doorway watching me in the mirror! And his pants are open!

"TYLER!" I yell out. Then my shy, quite, 18, almost 19 year old grandsons small frame walks around the corner. "What the hell are you doing?" I ask.

Very shly he replies, "Nothing."

I look at him. Tyler is only 5'7". Small built. Skinney but strong arms. He is actually mostly legs. He has legs that were built for running. He was a Star Track Runner, going to State twice while in High School. This year he's going to college on a Track Scholarship.

"Nothing?", I ask.

"Yeah, well, I just came to talk to you. Hey, can I join you in the shower?"

My mind raced. What? I couldn't believe what he just asked me!

"Sure, why not?"

He quickly strips and I get my first look at his whole body in years. His chest is a 6 pack! His blond hair on his head is a little long but his fair toned skin shows very little body hair, but what is there is very blonde and hard to see. But his dick! This skinney kid has a cock hanging down about 6" over a large ball sack! I'll later learn that dick grows to a full 7", thick, maybe 3" around in grith making a strong boner!

I add soap to the sponge and hand it to him and he starts lathering up his young mans body. He watches me watching him and ask, "Want me to wash you?"

I was already clean but I reply, "Ok".

He ran the sponge over my chest and stomach, skips to my legs, then he moves the sponge up, under my balls, anf over my dick. I'm confused but as the sponge touches my penis, it reacts and starts to grow. This isn't lost on Tyler and he continues to "wash" the area while looking right at my growing dick.

"Grandpa D, can I touch it?"

"Do you want to?"

He didn't answer, but dropped the spounge and started stroking my hard dick. My heart was racing!

"Grandpa D, can I suck it?"

I didn't answer. Instead I gently pushed him down on his knees. He reached out and took my hard cock and literally licked it, sending shivers up my back! I guided his mouth onto Bruiser, my pet name for my dick, and he proceeded to give me one of the best blow jobs of my life! He pumped my dick with one hand as he made love to my cock with his tounge and lips, his other hand stroking his own hard dick. Damn this boy, I though, can really suck a cock! Finally, after some time, I'm not not sure how long, I could feel the cum raising up from my balls, heading into my shaft and I knew I was about to blow a massive load!

"Tyler, Tyler I've gotta"...

Hearing this he only went futher down on my cock, keeping it in his mouth, sucking harder, pumping faster, until I shot rope after rope of hot man cum down my grandsons throat! I had to of blasted off at least six shots of hot cum into his hot throat!

I stepped a little, pulling my still hard dick out of his mouth and playfully slapped it across his face, only to put the big mushroom head of my cock back in his mouth, letting the last drops of my cum hit his tounge, which he quickly licked up. As I fell back against the hard tiled wall Tyler set back on his heals and said "WOW that was hotter than I imagined it would be!"

Imagined it would be?

He planned this?

I collected my thoughts and said, "Come on Tyler. Sit with me in the sauna."

We walked over to the Hot Box and taking a towel I spread it out for us to sit on.

I finally spoke asking, "Tyler, did you plan this?"

He answered, "No, not really, but I have thought about it before."

"Really?" I asked. "What about Emily, y'all have dated for like 2 years now! Surely you two have a sex life."

"We do", he replied, "but for a while I've thought about what it would be like to be with you! Remember when I would set in your lap? I could fell that big ole thing and it made me wonder. Then one time, when you were wearing those boxers that are like just open, and we were laying on the couch in the den, and you fell asleep, I saw it and ever since then I have wondered what your dick would taste like. Are you mad at me Grandpa D?"

Putting my arm around him. I pulled him close to me, and said, "No. I am not mad. Just confused."

He asked, "About what?"

"About where this is headed. About how I feel. About, well everything. But for now lets head up to the house and I'll fix us some lunch. We can figure this all out later. I'm really hungry."

We stood up, toweled off and walked out to the closet in my office where I put on clean kakai shorts, no underwear, and a tee shirt and flip flops, while Tyler dressed in his clothes. We walked over to The Gator and I drove us up the hill to the main house.

"Hey Grandpa, can I go to the Club House and wait while you make us lunch?"

The Club House is in the back left corner of the back yard, opposite side from the pool and hot tub, behind the red tip shrubs. It was built when Tylers dad was a teenager, for him and his friends to hang out in, but its more like a guest house now. It has 2 queen size beds in it, 4 bunk beds, a couch and recliners and a table and chairs, a full bathroom and a row of cabinets that hold a kitchen sink, along with a fridge and microwave and a modern day air fryer. The icing on the cake is the old school big screen projection TV and the old school stereo system.

"Sure, I will get some food and drinks ready and bring out there."

He smiles his huge smile and says, "Great, thanks!" And runs over to the The Club House.

I stand there a few seconds collecting my thoughts and wondering where this will go then, I headed into the main house to make lunch.

Little did I know what was in store for me!

69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers