All Comments on 'Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 01'

by 69Rancher

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

REALLY looking forward to seeing where this goes! Got my blood pumping!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Damn. More please. You left me hanging and hard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Initially, I thought this might belong in the gay section. Perhaps subsequent 'chapters'! Will clarify that.

I do hope they vernacular is to emphasize the ruralness, is that a word, of the family. Otherwise there are lots of grammatical slips and punctuation that I see as errors. Perhaps these are more attributable to your Intended speach patterns; hard to tell.

As per my usual, Proof Reading is required; perhaps an editor too.

However, you have set the stage and established your settings. Let's see where you might take us, it could be most interesting.

69Rancher69Rancher7 months agoAuthor

I'm just a country man. SORRY about the grammar or any errors. That's just how we talk on the ranch.

I've submitted Chs 2, 3, 4, and 5.

I hope they are approved.

I have read some stories that has to ne worse grammar than mine, or so I think! Please keep reading if they get approved! Thank you!

69Rancher69Rancher7 months agoAuthor

It's only going to get more gross, I promise

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it! ❤️

sealandssdsealandssd7 months ago

I like how you describe the figures of your protagonists. Just the grandpa seems to take it too well? Did he have similar sessions when he was Tyler's age?

FreakSlaveFreakSlave7 months ago

Awesome! I saw the part 5 or whatever it was, and clicked on your name so I could start with part 1... the title, and the idea of incest was intriguing! And, proved well worth it!

Reading the next few!

sealandssdsealandssd6 months ago

@FreakSlave, I am not sure how you could see the part 5. I mean, It emerged after you posted the comment.

69Rancher69Rancher6 months agoAuthor

Thank you all. The story will continue to unfold.

69Rancher69Rancher6 months agoAuthor

I intend to describe the summer just as it happened. I felt the need to describe our family and our setting. No, we aren't your typical family ... even before this started, we were not typical... I am a Rancher. I have a degree in Agricultural Science, not English Literature, so please bear with me. I am learning this computer set up, and I haven't ask anyone for help, so yes, I may be raw. I just wanted to share my story. Some names have changed, but that is all. If you see an error, please Remember I am learning. Thank you. I hope you enjoy reading about us. I enjoy telling it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Such a hot way to learn one’s true nature…such a great story…It’s like I can feel that I definitely know exactly what I need too…Going to read every single one… Thanks so much..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hi there, just finished part one and looking forward to reading more. Many things passed in my mind reading this so far like wishing I had a grandpa like you when I was growing up. Keep up ( I know I will be ) the great story.

69Rancher69Rancher4 months agoAuthor

Not every story is for everyone.

If it isn't for you, just pass on by!

Or....

Continue to read and don't be so quick to pass judgements.... Ch. 2 is pending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69Rancher@69Rancher
101 Followers
I always thought of myself as straight. I never had a sexual experience with a man until... We are a very close family. I don't consider myself BiSexual, really. But my story may prove that I am. A Self Made Successful Rancher. Family Man. Wife. 4 kids. 2 kids in law, 8 Gra...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES