Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 11

Story Info
Grandpa D bought more than cattle.
1.3k words
4.66
3.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers

We had a good breakfast: eggs, bacon, strawberries over pancakes, hashbrowns, hot black coffee, and orange juice.

Then we made it to the sale barn and checked in.

I registered and received my buying number and paddle, and headed out to the pens. I like to walk the holding pens and check out the livestock for sale. I'm in the market for six heifers and two young bulls today. After getting the numbers of the ones I liked and wanted to bid on, I found my seat in the bleachers. I'm not the most social man on the planet, so after I talk to a handful of other ranchers I know well, I head into the sale ring and take a seat at the top of the bleachers that's off to the side and sit down. The boys, Angel is now just one of the boys, will soon find me.

I look up from my roaster and see Tyler walking towards me.

"Hey, Grandpa D, can we talk?"

"Us talking got us to where we are now, Tyler. But sure. What's on your mind?"

"Well, what we are doing is great. I have enjoyed every moment of the time we have spent together. But..." a long pause, Tyler continues, "I'd like things to go back to how they originally were."

"And how was that, exactly?"

"Only me and Jacob are doing our thing. But it's cool that you and Uncle D are in it with us. But, I mean, Jacob and I are going to be six hours away at college in a few weeks, and so we won't be here anyway. So that leaves you and Uncle D..."

"Leaves me and Bitch, where, exactly?" I interrupt Tyler by asking.

"Home. Together until we are home for a visit, and, well, I want both of you to be happy. Let me tell you why it didn't work out between Angel and Jacob. First, let me explain how male-on-male relationships work."

I raise my eyebrow and look at Tyler curiously because he is about to explain gay sex to me, yet he calls himself straight.

"Ok, Tyler. Explain"

"One is more a top, and one is more a bottom. The top is, like, more dominant, and the bottom is more submissive. Both like the sex, but the bottom..."

I interrupt by saying, "I get that, Tyler. I can piece together the roles. Get on with anything that applies to us."

"Ok. Jacob is a complete top, no doubt. I am not. Uncle D is somewhere in between, but when he and Jacob tried to play together, it just did not work. Uncle D couldn't dominate Jacob or be dominated by him, and Jacob wouldn't have handled that well anyway, so Uncle D and me, well, you know, he could me. However, even with me, it just wasn't his role. He tried it, but, well, neither one of us felt it was working. However, we both need what we do to satisfy us in life; we need the gay sex just like we need the straight sex. Sure, Uncle D and Michelle have a great sex life, and she is delighted.."

"Wait. Stop right there. I don't want to hear about my daughter and her husband's sex life. No way, no how. Especially since..."

"I understand. Well, certain people need unique and different things in their sex life... Uncle D, Jacob, and I are three of those people. And I think you are, too."

"I wasn't. You roped me into this nightmare."

"Yes, but you enjoy it!"

Tyler was looking at me, eyes twinkling and dancing, smiling his big, beautiful smile. I noticed for the first time that day how very handsome, and to my surprise, very manly, he looked in his Wranglers, button-sleeve shirt, boots, and Western hat.

"Tell me. What are you up here to talk to me about?"

"You and Uncle D. You are perfect for him, and he will be perfect for you. You can control him, and he can be submissive to you, and you can make him be the man that he needs to be because he just needs training."

"Training?"

"Yes, sir. He had no dad in the house, only his twin brother. His twin was the dominant one over him, from everything, including sex to ethics. So, his older twin ruled his life, teaching him what he knew. That's why he is like he is, a bi-househusband, then he was killed, you know, leaving Uncle D to figure things out on his own. He tried, but you could teach him a lot more, and he will let you do anything to him that you could dream of! He had suppressed all of those past desires he once had, well, for years. But when he caught Jacob and me, the memories took over, and he reacted. He has never stepped out on.. he isn't like that. But like Jacob and I think, when it's family, it's just fun. That's how he thinks, too. There are no labels and no judging. Only people are having fun. So he really would do anything you want him to. Jacob agrees. He thought he could be a toy, but he is a top. Uncle D can't get enough of you, just like I can't, but, you know? No way could he control you. So when you were walking the pens, we talked. And this is our conclusion: You're part of our pack now. You're like the Head Master of our troop. Do we have a plan? Are you in agreement? Please, Grandpa D?"

Naturally, remembering me peeing on him this morning made my dick come to life! My body reacted to my thoughts of seeing my incredibly sexy son-in-law kneeling before me with my cock in his mouth and swallowing my cum! My brain was suddenly flooded with images of the sexual things that man and I could partake in, and the boner in my pants agreed!

"Grandpa D, are you still with me? I mean, your dick is straining against that denim. And you're smiling."

"Am I? Well, I guess I am thinking about everything we just talked about. So, you are giving me my own Bitch? I do like that thought. How does he feel.."

"He's all for it! We all are! When we are all four together, it will be anything goes, like what you said, the queer four of the fucking family! That's who we want to be!

It will work out for all of us, I promise! You bought the house for Jacob and me to live in at college so we can do our thing in private but still have our girls over, too. We will be fine. You and Uncle D will be at home, and you two will be fine also."

I sat back in my chair and looked around, lost in my thoughts. I was so confused. Thinking to myself, I scanned the building. That's when I Angel. He was looking directly at me. He looked so handsome. He looked like a lost little puppy dog. Looking at him, I saw a perplexed but confident man. I could tell he realized he was in a difficult spot, caught between the son-in-law he is and the piss queen I knew him to be. He had to be questioning his future.

But I could also feel my dick throb, begging to be released into his mouth, to push into his man-pussy, to release a load of hot, wet, sticky, salty man cum on his face! And my ass? It was burning to feel his cum squirt onto my cheeks once again before experiencing new techniques. I knew the answer. I knew my desires. I knew where this was headed, and I could, indeed, accept the situation.

I had not even realized the sale had started. Tyler had my complete attention in conversation, then Angel had my mind racing once I saw him, so when I raised my paddle and gave Angel a slight wave of the hand in an "ok" gesture, I not only bought a cow, I didn't want, but I also added a submissive handsome, sexy man to my barn of bulls. A mature bull I could fuck and have to suck me off and drink my piss. I am thrilled, indeed.

The story shall continue. Stay tuned.

69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers