Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 10

Story Info
Bonding with Angel in the bathroom.
1.5k words
4.28
5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 11 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers

I'd buy this cabin if it were for sale. It was built in the 1940s, and it shows. The outside has very little paint on it; under the front porch, there are traces of red that show on the screen door and the wooden windows. The remainder is prettified wood brown. The left side of the cabin is the living room, dining area, and kitchen. A large pot belly wood stove sits on the left wall, and stairs leading to a sleeping loft separate the bedroom doors on the right. The new stainless steel gas stove and refrigerator look as out of place as the new leather couch and chairs and flat-screen TV do. The internet box lights up from underneath an antique table, adding the look of modern-day technology to an outdated decor. The remaining furniture is an array of mismatched antique furniture. The two bedrooms downstairs are identical. The new king-size wrought iron beds in each room blend in well with the old furniture in the large rooms. But the bathroom needs work. Located at the end of the hall, it's only six feet wide and maybe nine feet long. It's as if the bathroom was an afterthought.

With only a cabinet the length of a sink, the commode next to it, and then a shower the size of a small closet, the room is tight, to say the least.

I'm standing at the sink trimming my beard, and Angel is showering. My dick continues to twitch, not fully erect but still excited to know that a few feet away, my handsome, brown-skin-toned, stud son-in-law is lathered up with Old Spice Body Wash, and the suds are running down his muscular chest and toned body by steamy hot water.

I look over at Angel, and he looks back at me. "I still can't believe what is happening.", I say to him.

"Neither can I. So, you mean to tell me you have never been with a guy before? All of this is a first for you?" He said that while cupping his huge, well-groomed ball sack that's lifting his erect penis and pointing that fuck stick directly at me! His cocky smile is wide, showing his white teeth behind his full ruby-red lips. Damn, he just oozed sex appeal. His nakedness was more masculine than when he wore his casual business attire.

"For the hundredth mother fucking time, hell yes! It's a first for me! Shit. I don't remember what my buddy's dicks looked like from high school; hell, much less touched one! Hell, man, I never knew I could be..."

"Gay? Into men? A dick sucker? Bi curious. Enjoy an ass instead of just pussy? Like a little 5 o'clock shadow rubbing around your skin? Like having a man's lips wrapped around that monster of a cock you have? Shit, dude, how big around is that thing anyway? It is fucking massive! But then you know that, don't you? You have to wear boxers, don't you? It takes boxers to put that package in!"

"Yeah. Everything you just said. And I don't think if it weren't with you and the boys, I would have ever tried it. I don't even know a man whose dick I would touch. What would I say to another man, Hey, want to suck each other off? I'd be in many fights with the dicks I hang around with!" Oh? I did indeed have memories. However, some stories are mine and mine alone. Some fantasies and suppressed memories are just one's accounts, I think to myself. But I am not lying. I have never slept with another man. That doesn't mean I am untruthful. Just extremely conservative. I shake my head to clear my mind and bring myself to into reality. Well, until recently, I had not slept with another man. That is true.

"Probably not as much as you think.", Angel said as he brushed past me, bringing me out of my thoughts as we traded spots in the bathroom.

I stand under the hot running water and lather myself up and wash his dried cum off of my ass cheeks and leg with the same washcloth that my handsome stud son-in-law had just used. I, too, lathered up with Old Spice, having the same scent as my morning lover. I look him over from head to toe, taking too long glaring at the sight of his round bubble hairy ass and his well-groomed dark dick and its enormous head, with a mind of its own, shaving his handsome, chiseled face, chin, and neck smooth. Once he is finished and about to walk out of the room, I say to him, "About six inches round."

"Mother Fucker, bless Tammy's heart.", Angel said as he looked at my cock, and licked his lips before he walked out of the room.

Once we dressed, it was time to wake the boys. Jacob was still asleep in my room, lying on his back, his dark, curly short hair atop his beautiful head and face, his hairy six-pack chest raising then lowering from his soft breathing, morning wood tenting the sheet that barely draped his body from naval down, he looked like a young version of Angel. His features were strikingly similar to his dad's, in an almost scary way, and I only this week recognized that after nearly 19 years. I turn and walk out of the room and into Angels, where he is now dressed, and look at Tyler. He is on his side, almost fetal, and his small, thin frame is so different from his cousins. His long blonde hair is messy, and his darling face is so pretty. He probably hasn't shaved in a week, and why should he now? His facial hair is nonexistent. He seems so feminine until he puts on running shorts and shoes, and he is lighting fast on the track! That's when the muscles in arms and legs make him look like the eighteen-year-old boy he is. I pull the sheet back and see his five or six-inch flaccid dick laying against his leg, his oversized ball sack leaning to the right, and I think, but he is a man. A pretty man at that!

"TYLER!"

He instantly jumps awake and says, "What? What's.."

"Time to shit, shower, and shave! We have a cattle sale to make. Plus, I'm starving. Get your ass ready so we can go.", I instructed him.

Next door, I can hear Angel telling Jacob almost the same things.

About 20 minutes later, while Angel and I are having a cup of real coffee, hot and black, on the porch, both boys walk out and are ready to go. Appropriately dressed in Wranglers, pearl snap shirts, and boots, Jacob with a cowboy hat similar to mine, and Tyler with an Ariat cap on, they match me in a dress. Naturally, in true Angel fashion, he is wearing Ralph Lauren slacks, a button-down Polo, and wing-tip shoes. As out of place as he looks, damn, he's handsome.

We have breakfast at a local maw-and-pop pancake house before making it to the sale. After breakfast on the ride to the sale barn, Jacob asks, in his usual laugh of a talk, just as jolly as possible, grinning from ear to ear, "Why didn't Ty and I get any dick this morning?"

"What?" I ask, thinking how this could be our regular conversation.

"Oh, come on, Ole Man, I saw the two of you out on the porch when I got up to pee. You don't like each other enough to be out there naked, hugging each other without a little wacky wacky cum shooting going on!" Damn, Jacobs's laughter is intoxicating. He continued to laugh, saying, "Do you think shit can happen that we won't find out about? Really? Shit, Grandpa D, at one time, your moans could have woken the roosters!"

"Damn! And I was horny this morning also!" Tyler chimed in.

"Oh yeah? I thought I took care of that at about three a.m., not once but twice!" Angel said over his shoulder with a wide smile.

"No way could Ole Man be horny either. I'm still sore from my throat to my ass from the pounding I took last night and again this morning! Then I was fed more dick again!" Jacob told Tyler. "He has the staying power of a stud horse like the ones he breeds at the ranch!"

"Ok, enough, Ole Man. This ole man can out fuck all of you bitches, and Angel and me, well, we don't hate each other. The fact of the matter is, we talked some too."

"Oh yeah? About what?" Jacob asks.

I looked at Angel, smiled, and said, "Rain."

Angel and I continue to look at each for a second too long as I drive forward, smiling at each other, and the boys are confused as fuck in the back seat! They, too, look at each other, shrug, and smile.

"I'm telling you, man, this is going to be better than anyone expected!" Tyler said.

"I agree, I agree. Dude, this is going to be epic. I'm glad this is going like it is! You were right, cuz. Ty Bear, you knew all along!"

I was listening and realized I had been played, but the tingling in my dick reminded me I didn't care.

69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers