Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 12

Story Info
Gummies, Beer, Swimming and SEX under the stars...
2.2k words
4.53
4.6k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 13 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers

The sale is over. I go to the Purchase Office, pay my bill, and arrange to transport the animals to our ranch. Twenty minutes later, with my business completed, I text the boys in our private group chat and tell them to meet me at the front of the building.

Ten minutes later, we are back in the Silverado, but I'm not ready to return to the cabin just yet. It is late afternoon, and I'm hungry and thirsty.

"How about we go to Roosters Beer and Steaks and eat? I would like a JD, too." I asked the boys.

"Can I have a beer?" Jacob asks.

"Sure. As long as you are with a parent, you can."

"Grandpa D, are you my parent?"

"What name is on your ID, son?"

"Daniels."

"Then you're my son, son!" I said.

"In ways no one could ever imagine!" Jacob said in his sexy, manly voice.

We all have a hearty laugh and drive on.

The evening is off to a good start, I think to myself. We are all laughing and joking; everyone is in a good mood. Even Angel smiles and cuts up with the boys as I drive to Roosters.

Roosters is a loud bar. I am sure they sell more alcohol than dinner, but their steaks are grilled to perfection, 20 ounces of prime ribeye, and the potatoes are the sizes of a cantaloupe; if you pick a side, it comes on its plate. It's my kind of eating establishment because I can wash it down with a shot of Jack Daniels and a draft beer.

We order and continue to drink. I've had this waitress before. She is a sexy older gal; her shorts are too short, and her halter top is too tight, but she works her money makers to ole cowboys like me, and for the right price, she can serve you more than your food and drinks all night long. I've never taken her to my hotel room, but I've gotten drunk in her before and flirted with her plenty of times. She looks at the table of four before her, three members of my family. I introduce her all around, and she sees what I see. Three more Daniels men (Angel being family) that are handsome, sexy, strong Texas men that would fuck Texas style! If this dumb bitch knew the truth, she would drop our food and drinks and run because we would fuck each other tonight! Not her bleach-blonde ass!

Our food arrived, and we ate and ate. We also drank and drank. We drank for almost two and a half hours after we finished eating. I had the boys nice and drunk.

Little did they know I had been having tea in my glass that they thought was JD. When I would call out, "One more round!" the waitress brought me a tall glass of tea, and Angel, Jacob and Tyler were brought draft beer! In our chug contest, they chugged beer, and I chugged tea! I love this!

With three drunk rookies, I suggest we return to the cabin and move the party there. Without hesitation, they agreed, and I paid my hefty tab with more than a burly waitress who had rubbed my shoulders or touched my hand and slid a boob across my back more than once tonight. She earned her money. She has met Tammy before; she isn't an idiot. I top her $250, and we leave.

Once in the truck, I pull onto the two-lane highway and head out of town. About a mile down the road, I turn right onto a dirt road.

"This isn't our road.", the intelligent but drunk Mexican said.

"No. I've got to piss, Bitch."

"Me too. But I'm going to.." Then it happened. As soon as the back door opened, Tyler puked his guts out!

Laughing, we all helped the lightweight out. We told him this was okay as we made joke after joke and called him lightweight and said he couldn't hold his liquor etc.

"Take that shirt off. Hell, you better take everything off! You've got puke juice all over your clothes and boots. You're fucking gross and nasty. Throw those clothes in the back of the truck, I ain't smelling that shit!" I tell Tyler. And then he pisses himself. Now his clothes are wet.

"Well, the damn boxers, too!" Angel said.

The three of us drain our lilies.

"Angel, come over here and shake this dry!"

Not needing to be told twice, he takes two long strides, drops to his knees, and sucks my cock dry! I grow hard in his mouth and push my cock further down his throat while Jacob undresses Tyler, puts his clothes in the truck bed, and loads his naked drunk ass in the backseat.

I pull my dick out of Angel's mouth and tell him to get in the front seat. He can suck me as I drive us to the cabin. Once in the truck, Angel leans over between my legs and begins sucking my dick as we hear Tyler's moans from the backseat as Jacob fingers his ass while he lays in the backseat naked as a jaybird!

Thirty-five minutes later, we turned onto the correct rock road this time and started to ascend to the gate of the land the cabin was on. Twenty minutes later, we are back at the remote, in the middle of open land, not around anyone, and can hear the coyotes off in the woods, the crickets in the trees, and see the lighting bugs twinkle in the night.

"You boys strip down, too. And take Tyler down to the creek to wash his nasty ass. I'll meet you down there. I have to get something out of the cabin. Don't let him drown." I run to the cabin, pull off my alligator boots, and strip down to nothing. I get the gummies and eat two, and then put them in the top of the cooler where sandwiches usually go, put ice over Lone Star beer, and practically run my ass down to the creek!

Once I get there, I screw off the top of the bottle, down a beer, then another, grab yet another one and make the mistake of eating another gummy. Then I jump in the water with the three faggots that are already in it.

Angel, Jacob, and Tyler were splashing water, grabbing ass and balls, and dunking each other.

"Who wants a piece of this meat?" I ask, holding my third beer in the air.

The "I do's" shouted!

I took my beer and brought it up to Tyler's lips and told him to rinse out his mouth; no one wanted to smell vomit! Again, with the laughs as he rinsed out his mouth, the water splashing resumed.

After a while, I made the "follow me" sign and got out of the water. I got everyone out a beer and told them to chug it. My newfound dick-sucking followers followed suit, and when I took out the gummies, they lunged forward, each taking two. I was already laughing, and once out of the water, I felt so hot, very hot actually, so I ate one more gummy and downed another Lone Star beer.

My dick has never been more rigid! I thought to myself, but I kept thinking, I sure say that a lot lately! I stay hard! I love it! I love having a hard fucking dick!

Laying down on the soft ground in a patch of green grass by the river, I say, "You girls need to come over here and suck this dick!" I had no idea what was in store!

Laying on my back, they all three stood over me. Tyler dropped to his knees and put my entire dick in his mouth in one swift swallow.

Jacob spread my legs and spit on his shaft slowly but quickly, nonetheless shoved the head of his dick in my ass.

Angel straddled my chest and looked down at me as he dropped to his knees, leaned forward, and began the assault on my mouth with his gigantic dark brown, beautiful extensive fuck stick! Straight down my mouth, I felt inch after inch enter my throat as I almost lost my breath

Jacob looked at Tyler and said, "Look who's getting stuffed now! But at least he's getting his dick sucked during his stuffing!"

Taking my cock out of his mouth but continuing to stroke it, he said, "This is hot as fuck! Will all of you stuff me next?"

Angel said, "No doubt about it, Ty, you're next!"

I was thinking, how can anyone talk with a dick down their throat?

The pleasure was more than my brain could explain!

I was enjoying every bit of this stuffing. the fucking in my ass was sensational; the sucking of my dick was incredible. The taste of the cock in my mouth was excellent! I let this raping of my body continue for a great while - I don't know how long, maybe forty-five minutes- until I couldn't lay there any longer - something made me want to get up and dance, not have sex! I took one hand and pushed Angels' long, thick hard dark slong out of my mouth, and with the other, I pulled Tylers' sweet, warm mouth off of my raging wet dick and moved backward almost a foot so that Jacobs summer sausage log of a penis could pop out of my ass!

I stood up and said, "Let's dance!" and with my hard dick swinging back and forth, dry mouth, wet sore ass, I ran back to the cabin, grabbed the Bar'B-Q chips, Fritos, and bean dip, more beer, and the keys to the truck and drove back down to the creek, with the headlights on. Leaving the truck engine on, I turned the radio to the classic rock of the 1980s big hair band XM station, and holding a bag of chips, I jumped out, ate chips, and danced like I hadn't danced at a pasture party since after graduating high school in 1981! Back when my dark, dirty blonde hair was a little too long. Since starting as a young man, after jacking off to thoughts of my Dad, my Uncle Jim, Farrah, David or Shawn Cassidy, maybe even Cher, for sure Sylvester Stalone, I danced. As a young man, I had discovered pussy. I did all I could to follow Uncle Jims' advice and let pussy control my dick, which had only grown longer and thicker since Uncle Jim raped me with his eyes! Now I've discovered family dick, and I love it to no end! I continued to dance!

I was one fucked up old man on ecstasy! Feeling no pain as I danced naked in the headlights as I was prodded on by three grown men, not nearly as fucked up as I was, I was in heaven.

I finally looked at Angel; our eyes locked, and a horny rage overcame me! I had to have him! I was hungry for him! I pulled him into my dance. Kissing him deeply, then pushing him to his knees and guiding my hard-as-nails, heavy dick into his mouth, I fucked his face! After a few minutes, that wasn't enough. I walked him over to the truck, just as I had done with some cunts at pasture parties in 1981, proving I was a man who loved pussy, and bent him over the seat of the truck and fucked his man-pussy! I didn't just fuck Amgels' ass; I made deep, sweet love to his hairy man bum. I don't remember doing it, but I had pulled out, put him up on the seat and turned him around, spread his legs, putting one on the dash by the window, the other over me, and climbed on top of him, kissing his mouth, and fucking his ass! My hands ran over and over his hairy chest, stopping to pinch a nipple, clutching his throat, running my hands through his short dark hair, back over his hard chest, down to his raging bull dick, and back up to find the hard nipples again!

"I love you, Angel. I love your hairy ass! I love your hairy chest, big muscles, and stiff dick! I love, I love...."

"Dad!" Angel interrupts, "I've always loved you! I loved you the first time I saw you! Daddy, you're so hot! Fuck me, please! Please! It's a dream come true! I was entranced by you, intimidated by you! Now I am horny for you! Please! Fuck me!"

And that I did.

Little did I know two young, almost nineteen-year-olds were watching in awe as their grandfather plowed the ass of one's dad and the other's uncle slash lover.

They looked at each other, climbed in the back of the truck, and in true to their previous m.o. laid in the 69 position, and Jacob sucked Tykers dick as Tyker made love with his mouth to Jacob's cock!

After a long night of sex under the stars in a truck, with the motor running, headlights on, and classic rock blaring, we had the best gay sex anyone could have until the sun broke!

It was great! It will be greater! And greater!

69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers