Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 16

Story Info
Tyler wants to play dress up!
1.7k words
4.47
4.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 17 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

We lay in a tangled mess on the couch for a good while before anyone moved. I realize bear hugs are our way of bonding, and as we hold each other, we accept the other for who they are. We are discovering each other more and more, and with bond comes a new form of respectable love. I do love these three men, and I respect them to the fullest. I cannot always have said that about one of them, but that love grows stronger by the minute.

Jacob was the first to bounce up and say, "You guys need to shower. I want to go into town and eat. I saw that hamburger joint, and it looks great. Plus, we need food and drinks and stuff for here." He laughed as he walked to the refrigerator, opened the door, and said, "See. There isn't shit left in here!"

I moved Tyler out of my lap, stood up and stretched, and was about to walk to the bathroom when Tyler said, "Grandpa D. Can I talk to all of you for a minute? Well, all three of you."

I looked at him, then Angel, and said, "Sure. Why not? What's on your mind now? That question has traveled a million different angles!"

Jacob returned with a glass of ice water and his cell phone in his hand. Smiling widely, he flopped down in the chair, draping one leg over the arm of the chair, and logged on to his phone. His long penis lay on the cushion as if saying, "Don't leave me out!"

"Since we will be here tonight and tomorrow, can I act out, like, you know, a fantasy?"

Laughing, Jacob said, "Sure you can! Dad and Grandpa D can get you everything you need when we go into town."

Across the room, text notifications on both my phone and Angels dinged.

"I sent you an address of a triple x video store not too far from here." Jacob said.

I looked at Tyler and asked, "What's your fantasy?" With this almost nineteen-year-old man, the sky was the limit, I thought to myself.

"I want to dress up in a thong and bra, maybe some kind of sexy sex slave outfit and high-heeled shoes. I want to look pretty and have all three of you fuck me."

"Dudes, a freak." Jacob said, laughing as he went to the bathroom and, without closing the door, started the shower and stepped under the hot water.

"Sure. Why not? There isn't anything any more fucked up in that than what we have already been doing as grown-ass men." I said as I shrugged my shoulders. I look down at his body. He has a nice penis. It is about five inches flaccid. His ball sack is a nice size as it hangs between his almost hairless thighs. He has strong legs and arms, but his torso is so feminine for a man. I laugh as I picture him in a bra. I will enjoy this as I, too, walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

From the bathroom sink, as I trimmed my beard, I could hear Angel and Tyler discussing options for Tyler's dress attire, laughing as they looked at pictures of outfits on the link Jacob had sent.

"Do I need to worry about Tyler?" I ask Jacob, who looked as sexy as his dad had yesterday, standing in that exact spot with his body covered in soap suds just as Jacobs is now. Jacob is washing his hair, and with his hands stretched above his head, his chest protrudes, and his flat stomach is causing his flaccid dick to rise ever so slightly. Unlike Tyler's five inches, Jacob has to have six and a half to seven inches hanging down between his dark, hairy thighs. His dark shaft and even darker balls are a beautiful sight. It is uncanny how identical he and his dad are! I think to myself that it is a shame neither of Matthew's sons took after him, instead taking on more of their mom's coloring and even looking more like their mom. I secretly hope Michael's son has his Daniels genes.

"No. He's alright. Honestly, he is working through who he is. Last night, he told me he is so glad he has the three of us to share this journey with him. But don't worry. He isn't going to change his gender or anything like that."

"I'll accept him no matter what. He is a grown man. We all want to be as happy as we can be. We all deserve that. Tyler is who he is also." I tell Jacob as I watch him rinse off his studly body.

"Grandpa D, was it hard for you to tell us your story? What was the hardest part for you to say?"

Jacob turns the water off and attempts to dry off his rock-hard body, but instead just sits down on the closed toilet and looks up at me.

"It was difficult. But I felt it needed to be done. Go on. Go get dressed. I'm hungry, too. My turn to shower." I say, dismissing his question.

Jacob leaves the bathroom but doesn't close the door behind him. I move into the small shower and stand under the hot water, letting the Old Spice soap bubbles cover my body. I am standing sideways in the shower and can feel someone looking at me, and I turn to see Angel standing only a few feet away from me. His cock isn't hard. Instead, his face looks soft, and the toned, muscular features of his masculine body look relaxed. With the style of clothing Angel wears, it is difficult to see how well-built and manly his body is. He smiles that sexy, cocky, shit-eating grin and says, "You are an incredibly sexy man." I don't speak. I only continue my shower as Angel stands at the sink and shaves his chin.

"Would you want to fuck Lori or Sarah?" Angel asked me as I exited the shower.

"What?! What the fuck kind of question is that!" I reply angrily, placing my hands on my hips as I glare at him. Angel looks down at my dick, grins, and licks his lips before he speaks, leaving me fully exposed for over a minute. However, as puzzled as I was, I did not move. I was enjoying the moment.

"Well, you would like to see Matt or Mike naked, and I'm sure you would fuck them in their ass. Am I wrong? Wouldn't you like to suck their dick or have one of them blow you? So your grown-ass boys would be a yes, but your daughters-in-law would be a no. Got it, even though they are beautiful women and you are straight."

Angel is making jokes and laughing, being incredibly sexy.

I don't answer. I attempted to dry my body with a towel, and now it was my turn to sit on the closed toilet. "I don't know. This is a fucked up topic, and what we are doing is fucked up. Now I have an eighteen-year-old grandson who wants to play dress up, and my mind is racing, thinking about how I'll fuck him! Except."

'Except, what?" Angel asks.

"Except I can't think about being with him without you in the mix: you, Angel. You make me think I am not so straight after all. No, I wouldn't fuck either my daughters or my daughters-in-law. But I can not keep from fantasizing about your hairy ass crack and its sexy pink hole. You. My son-in-law."

I walk out of the bathroom and into the room I share with Jacob, and again, I can feel Angels' eyes watching me as I walk away, naked and wet.

Jacob has packed his duffle bag, and in his place is Angels' designer suitcase.

I understand. Tyler and Jacob are back to doing what they do, and Angel is now with me. I smile. I laugh out loud. The stage has been set. The characters are in play. Tyler told me what he wanted, what they all wanted, and today, it has been put into play.

Angel is in my mix. I sat on the bed and reflected on everything that happened last weekend, this week, and now this weekend and what it has produced. I reach into my bag and take out another Viagra and swallow it as I cup my balls, lift my cock, twirl it around in my big, rough broken fingernail hand, drop the shaft, and repeat the playful act.

After a hearty meal of greasy cheeseburgers and fried onion rings, we spend too much money on grocery supplies, and since it's Sunday, we can only buy beer, which we buy by the case. Then came the drive out of town to an unincorporated area where the Adult Theater and sex shops are located.

I am very amused inside this store. I'm not yet ready to admit I have been here before, and I hope no one recognized me. Fortunately, the clerk was a different man than the last time I visited. Tyler wasted no time at all locating the dress-up costumes and choosing the outfit he desired. It was a French maid get-up, with white thong lacy panties and a white lacy bra, a black bow around the neck, and red garter thigh-high stockings. In the shoe aisle, he chose a pair of red high heels, and in make-up, he chose a red lipstick. I asked about buying a movie or two, but Jacob told me he could cast the film from his cell to the flat screen more easily. Technology. One has to love it.

I paid for purchases, and we were again in the rented Silverado headed back into town. I suggested we stop off at Roosters. I may not be able to buy a bottle of Jack Daniels, but I could certainly have a few shots. I told Tyler he was our designated driver today because I knew I wanted to be drunk!

We chose a table in the back corner and sat down and ordered. A double shot of JD and a draft beer for me, a rum and coke for Angel, a draft beer for Jacob, and a Sprite for Tyler. I honestly felt empathy for him when the waitress said, "Oh, sweetie. You will learn to hold your liquor!"

And we formed a game plan of how our afternoon and evening would go.

It's a shame things never go as planned. Or is it?

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers