Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 17

Story Info
Tyler does indeed play dressup and dances for us.
2.3k words
4.7
2.8k
2

Part 18 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers

We didn't stay at Roosters very long. I had a couple of shots of JD and several beers, and I'm not sure what they had to drink, but we paid our tab, tipped our aging but still sexy waitress, and left. Tyler said he and Jacob needed the house for a few hours and suggested Angel and I get in a little fishing. I laughed at this because I knew it would be me baiting his pole and doing most of the work, but since I like fishing, that is fine with me.

We get in the Silverado, Tyler behind the wheel, Jacob in the passenger seat, and Angel and me in the back seat. As soon as we are out of the parking lot, in the mid-day bright sunshine and heat, I unbuckle my belt, unzip my zipper push my pants down to my knees, and pull Angel to me, pushing his face into my crotch, and simply say, "Suck."

Angel minds! He takes my Daddy Dick and strokes it a few times while licking his lips before guiding it to his mouth; opening his mouth wide and engulfs the entire long stiff dick down into the valley of his throat, deep-throating the whole shaft before raising his head, pulling back from deep throating Bruiser and starts giving me an excellent, enjoyable blow job. It is so relaxing; I clear my mind and do not plan to cum.

As Tyler drove us back to the cabin, Jacob put in his earbuds and played air guitar to music no one could hear but himself; I have strengthed out the best I could in the backseat. Angel slid into the floorboard, his face in my lap, my dick in his mouth, and made love to my erect, stiff fuck stick. Unfortunately, the ride was not as long as I would have liked, but it felt great nonetheless for the distance it was!

Once there, I gathered the poles and tackle, put the supplies in the truck while Angel put away the groceries, changed his clothes, and iced down some beer, and we made our way to the dock while the boys went to the cabin.

To my surprise, Angel returned wearing Jacobs baggy gym shorts, a football tee-shirt, and tenny shoes. Damn. he looked as young and sexy as Jacob does in the same clothes, and since he wasn't wearing underwear, his long penis was fully outlined behind the nylon material, just as Jacobs had been yesterday.

"What is the game plan?" I asked Angel.

"Dean, you heard what I heard. Not much. Tyler said he wanted to play dress up and needed time to prepare, and he asked we leave all of our judgments and interventions at the door. I about spit my drink out at Roosters when you said, 'How much more judgment could we possibly pass on each other, you little fuck'? I mean, I get what you were saying, but I think you hurt his feelings."

I didn't say anything. What was there to say? We had turned into the queer fucking faggot four of the family, and even though I know its wrong, even though I know I have the power to stop it, I also know I am just bidding my time until I return to the cabin and fuck all of the men who are on the trip with me!

We continue wasting our time fishing, only catching small bass, tossing them back in, and sweating in the early evening sun. Although it's setting, it's still hot and humid, and I am covered in sweat, just like Angel. But holding true to my word, I only admire him. Tyler asked we not have sex while at the pier, to wait until we are all together, but with the newfound lust and desire I have for this man, I'm finding that difficult, and I can not wait for the signal from the boys to return to the cabin.

And then I hear it. Jacob is ringing the "dinner bell" on the pole by the porch, and he yells, "Hey! Dad! Grandpa! Come on back!"

I'm not sure who moved faster! All I know is we both threw our shit in the back of the truck, and we drove up the incline to the cabin at record speed!

Jacob was standing on the porch with two blindfolds in his hand. He instructed he was going to blindfold us and lead us straight to the bathroom, which he did. He told us when we were done, to walk straight to the bedroom.

"Both of you hit the shower. You smell like fish and are covered in sweat. No one wants that smell on them!" Jacob instructed. "Oh, and your new clothes are on the bed for you to put on."

Clothes? Since when did we start wearing those?

We followed his orders and went to the bathroom, and somehow, we both showered and washed our hair and dried off, and upon entering the bedroom, we busted out laughing. On my side of the bed was a pair of new boxers, white with a red kiss lips print, and a white muscle-style undershirt with a vast red kiss print in the center of it. On Angel's side was a pair of black boxers covered in yellow smilie faces, with the same style undershirt and in the same print.

We dressed and returned to the living room only to find it had been rearranged. The couches were pushed back, a fire was lit in the wood stove, only two or three lamps were lit, the table was covered in a red sheet, and candles had been lit on small tables around the big table.

In the center of the floor, directly in front of the fire, were the two full-size mattresses from the sleeping loft with blankets covering them and eight or nine pillows. It was waiting to be our community fucking bed!

Jacob, wearing a new pair of red silk boxers, met us and led us to the table.

Soft music started, and Tyler, wearing the French Maid outfit, his hair piled on his head in a man bun in the red high heels, descended the stairs from the sleeping loft, making his way to us, his high heels clicking on the hardwood floors of the cabin.

"It's my pleasure to serve you, gentlemen. What can I do for you?"

"I'll take a beer," Jacob said." He wants a Jack and Coke, and the other man will have a glass of red wine." Wow. Jacob had just ordered for all of us!

With a nod of the head, Tyler walked to the kitchen area, made the drinks, and returned carrying them on a tray. After our drinks were placed in front of us, Jacob stood up, Tyler stepped up in his chair and then stepped up on the table. Jacob, returning to his chair, hit play on his phone, and strip music started.

Tyler did a seductive dance to the three of us as we drank our drinks. He didn't have much to strip off, but he certainly had much to put in our faces. He had taped his dick between his legs, giving the impression of pussy lips, camel toe as it might have been, but a pussy nonetheless in his thong, his sweet ass cheeks barely covered with the small strip of material only covering his pink love hole. What was most impressive was his life-like tits in the bra he was wearing. In full facial makeup, I would have sworn he was a beautiful young lady if I didn't know he was my state-winning track running track sports star grandson!

He danced. He danced a slow, seductive, sexy dance, sliding his hands down and over his body, bending over, putting his mancunt in our faces one at a time, and then bending over to shake his man-created titties. He was very confident in his dance and looked simply beautiful.

"Thank you Gentlemen are coming out tonight. I certainly hope you enjoy the show. I'm Jazleen, and I'll be taking care of you tonight. Feel free to tell me what you wish, and it will be my pleasure to do my absolute best to fulfill your desire!"

His seductive dance continued as we sat back, drank our drinks, and enjoyed the show. One had to admit, he was very, very good indeed.

Then he dropped to his hands and knees and crawled towards me. At the edge of the table, he lowered his head and, now lying on the table, spread his legs wide and reached out and down to my crotch and reached into the boxers and pulled my stiff dick out through the opening, and began stroking my massive dick.

"Would you like this to be sucked, sir?" Tyler asked me.

I answer, "No. I would rather you suck that young man over there.", pointing to Jacob. "and I want the other gentlemen at the table to fuck you while I fuck him! Can we move over there to the makeshift floor bed and make that happen?"

"Absolutely!" Tyler answered.

The three of us stood and stripped while Tyler continued to sway to the music.

I motioned for Tyler to come to me, so swinging his legs around and setting up, I swooped Tyler up in my arms and carry him to the mattress, and lay him down on the bed. I start kissing him as Jacob and Angel join us on the bed. Tyler rolls over onto his back, and his head is at the edge of the mattress. Jacob straddles him and lowers his hard cock down into Tylers' eagerly waiting mouth.

Angel is between his legs and removes the thong and the tape that is holding his dick down and moves up onto his knees as he aligns his cock head, which is dripping with precum, and pushes the head of his cock into Tyler's hot man pussy.

I move in behind Ange,l between his legs and push his back forward and align my dick with his puckered pussy hole and begin my assault on his tight man bum!

Jacob is choking Tylers' throat with his brown man sausage, Angel has nine plus inches of brown tube meat in his ass, and I am stuffing Angels' ass with a tree stump of a cock while Angel is moving in union with my thrust, in and out of h

Tylers ass, me in and out of Angels.

As pleasurable as this is, it's not the most comfortable - so I pull out of the hot tunnel of Angels' ass, pull him back, and take Tylers' legs, pulling him onto the mattress also, and turn him on his side, instruct Jacob to align with him in a 69 so they can pleasure each other cocks on their sides and tell Angel to get behind Angel, also on his side so he can screw Tyler's ass. At the same time, I rape Angel's man cunt!

So there we are, each on our side, Tyler in the middle, with Jacob's dick in his mouth, Tylers' dick in Jacob's mouth - Angel screwing Tylers' ass while I rape Angels' cunt hole!

Aw, the pleasure!

The slapping sounds!

The slurping sounds!

The smell of sex!

The pleasure!

The feeling of love!

For forty-five minutes, we made pure, unjudgemental love to each other.

Angel screamed, "I have got to fucking cum!"

Obviously, that was all Jacob needed to hear because without saying a word, his thick white milk started shooting down Tylers' throat, causing him to gag and his body slightly shake! Jacob was stroking Tylers' cock, and Tys' cock shot a missile of cum on Jacob's face! Ty's cum landed on Jacob's nose, his cheek, and his lips. Ty's white cum covered Jacob's sexy brown chiseled face. Tys pretty, makeup-coated painted face was smiling as he licked his lips, taking in the full taste of Jacob's cum.

Tyler was still squeezing his asshole tight around Angel's beautiful cock as it started shooting bullet after bullet load of cum deep in Tylers' ass. Next, my thick, stiff, throbbing cock started unloading white sticky milk in Angel's hairy cunt, breeding him like the little bitch the back of my mind still sees him being, no matter the change of heart I do have for this man I once loathed.

Our bodies were reacting to the unloading of cum shots, and we were all on one side or the other. Jacob flipped around and moved in closer to Tyler, Angel snuggled into Tys back, me into Angels' back and arm in arm, cum dripping from Angels' ass, oozing from Ty's ass, cum swallowed by Ty but drops on his chin, cum on Jacobs sexy face that he tried to wipe away with that tiny thong, we lay wrapped together in yet another bear hug.

"Can we sleep here a while? I'm drained." Tyler asked.

"Me too.", Jacob said.

And me, being me, got up and spread out the blanket to cover my kids' bodies from the a/c that was obviously set to 60 to offset the fire in the woodstove on a summer night before returning to snuggle into Angels' backside again.

I whisper in his ear, "I hope you enjoyed that fuck. It will be your last with anyone but me!"

He reaches over and takes my semi erect cock in his hand and guides it into his asscheeks, and I can feel the sticky but drying cum between his cheeks, and he says, "Yes, Daddy."

We both know that won't be the case. Tyler stated when the four of us are together, it's an anything-goes situation, but it is nice to know he has nowhere else to go to satisfy the homosexual desires of the faggot he is. Plus, I know I hurt Tys' feelings earlier. He clearly asked me if he could suck me off, but I said no and guided him to Jacob out of my own selfish desires to fuck Angel. I know I have to make that up to him.

The four faggots we all fell asleep. Exhausted. We finally slept.

69Rancher
69Rancher
106 Followers